If Only You Were Here

Story Info
Lonely Mrs. Oral Fantasy.
912 words
4.29
9.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell asleep while I was waiting to call you this morning...but it didn't feel like I was asleep. I could have sworn I felt your hair brush against my inner thighs as your lips left a trail of liquid heat starting behind my knees - working their way up - first my left leg, then my right. If I was dreaming – I definitely did not want to wake up! I could feel myself begin to quiver as your mouth inched slowly, lazily towards my pussy. I could sense the heat I was beginning to give off as your tongue slipped across my outer lips...just barely grazing my awakening clit. You made a soft, pleased sound as you felt the dampness of my pussy, my lips beginning to open to yours. I thrust my hips slightly as I tried to meet your tongue as it darted ever more insistently at my clit - slipping between my swelling lips momentarily - causing me to gasp with pleasure.

Oh, how I so want to grind my hips against you - pushing my pussy against your mouth - welcoming a full assault by your lips and your thrusting tongue! But you pull back...just enough that I can no longer reach your mouth - my hips gyrating in the air, seeking contact but not finding it. You start to kiss me...slowly working your way up to my waist...I feel your fingers begin to graze my inner thighs where your lips had left off...oh, the sensations - your fingers so close to my fully engorged lips, feeling the hot juices - your mouth working its way up my body, taking gentle but firm nips at unexpected – and expected - intervals. I begin thrusting my hips again...seeking your strong but gentle fingers.

Mmmmm...I want to feel them inside me - probing, stroking, testing me. As your mouth reaches my neck, you lean back slightly and look me directly in the eyes as you slowly, teasingly start to push one, then two fingers into my hot, wet box. My eyelids flutter with barely contained pleasure as you start to pump your fingers in and out - letting your thumb rub against my clit. You love watching me...as I squirm underneath your talented, controlling hand. Knowing that I want so much more from you only increases your pleasure. You put one of your legs over mine - holding it still so you can have easy, full access to continue your manipulations. I'm breathing harder now as you slip yet a third finger inside those tight walls...feeling the contractions as my muscles try to hold you - contain you. As my motions become more demanding I feel your hand slide away - leaving a trail of my own sweet stickiness between my legs. I murmur a protest...not yet...please let me cum...I can feel the explosion building...please...I'm almost there! But you kiss me gently on the lips and neck - working your way back down my trembling body.

I lay still...hoping you are not leaving me like this...on the edge...breathless...aching for more of you inside me. You look in my eyes once more before lowering your head between my legs and kissing my waiting pussy...tasting me...teasing me. I moan...pushing myself at you. As your tongue circles my clit you flick it sharply - roughly - demandingly. Your hand moves down my body, twisting my nipple and pulling in a way that causes my upper body to rise without any direction from me. Then your hand disappears and I feel your fingers spreading my juices from my pussy to my tight ass. Your fingers teasing and probing.Your tongue begins to move faster as you slip two fingers inside me - your little finger pushing against my ass...forcing an entry that makes me pull away a bit - but only a bit. I cannot abandon your mouth and tongue...I involuntarily push back...now welcoming all of the sensations caused by the relentless onslaught of your sensuous mouth and aggressive fingers.

By now, my body is bucking wildly against your hand, your fingers, your mouth and tongue. Your other hand travels underneath me, grasping one of my cheeks and holding me still while you continue your glorious attack between my legs. I reach over my head and cling to the arm of the sofa...giving myself over to the waves of pleasure I feel deep within my body...my muscles start to spasm...pulling your fingers deeper into my wet fire. Oh, yes! I begin to cum...you watch as the results of my orgasm trickle down your wrist...my body no longer under my control...pounding your hand...your thumb not leaving my pulsing clit.

I bite my lip so I won't cry out as the waves wash over me...unrelenting...unstoppable. I shudder - again and again - as the feeling begins to subside. I look down and you're smiling up at me with that devilish look in your eyes...slowly removing your fingers and reaching up to trail them over my half-open mouth. My tongue darts out to taste what you have caused...enjoying the warm sweetness...the slippery feeling as I suck my cum off those two fingers that had given me so much pleasure. As our breathing calms, you lay your head on my stomach, your body still between my legs. I can feel your heart pounding against my love as I wrap my legs tightly around your waist and we both drift off to sleep...satisfied smiles on both our faces.