If the Bed's a Rockin'

Story Info
Julian finds that good deeds do get rewarded.
3.8k words
4.54
137.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, this story has been placed under the Incest/Taboo category because that is where it most closely fits. However, the story is about a step-brother and sister, so technically is it NOT incest. I wrote this story as part of a friendly contest between Literotica members, and one of the requirements was that it involve step-siblings. If you continue to read after this disclaimer, I hope you enjoy this short story!

Second, many thanks to my editor, Chargergirl, who also helped me with parts of the story! I truly appreciate it Cgirl!

*

Julian kicked his dusty boots off outside the back door and stepped inside the cool house. The early August heat had been fierce today! He dropped a small Igloo ice chest on kitchen counter and headed straight for the refrigerator in search of something cold to drink. He reached for a bottle of beer, twisting the cap off and taking a few large gulps before pausing to let out a loud belch. Ah, that hit the spot! Since turning twenty-one the previous March, he didn't have to sneak beers when he was home, but his mom still busted his chops if she noticed him drinking more than two beers on a work night.

Home from college for the summer, Julian had been working full-time to earn enough money for the next school year. The father of one of his friends had a construction company, and hired Julian for the summer as an "unskilled laborer." Since the only prior construction experience he had was putting together an Ikea bookshelf, he counted himself lucky to have the job.

The first two weeks had been brutal. Julian's days consisted of getting up at the crack of dawn, downing a hasty breakfast before heading to that day's work site, where he spent the day climbing up and down ladders, hefting lumber, hammering nails, and hauling construction debris to the dumpster. By the end of the day, every muscle in his body was crying out in protest. Julian didn't know what hurt more, the sunburn on the back of his neck, the burning muscles in his arms and back, or the popped blisters that covered his hands. Over time, the blisters healed, his skin and his muscles toughened up, and he took a strange pride in his working man's tan: face, neck and lower arms burned dark by the sun, while his chest, back and legs remained pasty white.

A movement caught his eye and he looked up as his step-sister, Chelsea, walked into the kitchen. Mid-drink, he accidentally banged the bottle against his teeth. Grimacing, Julian nodded to Chelsea. "Hey."

"Hey yourself." Chelsea gave him a shy smile and then turned her attention to a messy stack of papers next to the telephone. Her long brown hair flowed loosely around her shoulders and down her back. It shone like satin and Julian wanted to reach out and run his fingers through those silky strands. Chelsea stood at about 5'5", with a petite frame, boyish hips and surprisingly generous breasts. Today she was dressed in a bright pink tank top that showed off her chest, and a pair of white capri pants that hung low on her hips. Every inch of exposed skin was toned and looked incredibly soft and smooth. Julian felt his cock stir and quickly looked away, reminding himself that this was technically his sister!

"Where's everyone else?" he asked, tipping the beer bottle to drain it.

She looked up at him from under her dark lashes. "My dad's in his study, and your mom called, to say she'd be about a half hour late tonight, and to go ahead and start dinner without her."

That's the way they still talked about their parents - "her" dad and "his" mom, even though their parents' wedding had been three years ago. At the time, Chelsea had been one year behind him in high school and they knew each other in the way that everyone seemed to know, or at least recognize by sight, everyone else in a small community like a high school. Being in different grades and social circles, their paths hadn't crossed much.

All that changed when Gina Carlucci was fixed up on a blind date with Bill Turner. They hit it off right away, and less than a year after they met, Bill proposed to Julian's mother. After the wedding, the four of them, his mom, new step-dad, Julian and Chelsea, settled into a large home in a middle class suburb, complete with brick-lined front walkway, double-wide garage, and backyard patio with Weber barbeque. Just like the Brady Bunch. Except with only two children, both young adults, and no Alice.

Julian dropped his empty bottle in the recycling bin under the sink and mentally shook himself. Might as well get this over with, he thought, and if I'm lucky, she'll already have plans for this week-end.

* * *

Every year, hundreds of people made the trek to the opening week-end of Silver Lake State Park. Julian and his two best friends from high school had rode the dunes at Silver Lake opening week-end every year since they turned eighteen, and were looking forward to their fourth annual opening week-end.

He had been vaguely aware that Chelsea and her boyfriend broke up not too long ago, but he didn't think it concerned him until his mom cornered him one night after work.

"I want you to take Chelsea to Silver Lake with you next week-end."

"Huh?" Julian was watching a rerun of The Simpsons and he didn't quite hear what she said.

His mom's voice took on a tone he knew well. It was her This is what I want, and you're gonna make it happen tone. "Julian, I'm asking you to invite Chelsea to go to Silver Lake with you and your friends next week-end. She's been mooning around here for weeks, ever since she and Jason broke up."

What?! Now she had his full attention. Julian groaned. "Mom, she wouldn't have any fun with us. It's just me, Tom and Elliot. A bunch of guys, riding around all day on ATV's, in the hot sun."

But his mom had gotten her way in the end, as she usually did. Julian reluctantly agreed to ask Chelsea to spend the week-end at Silver Lake, to help cheer her up. It wasn't that he didn't like Chelsea; she was fine and they got along okay. But he'd been planning (well, hoping) to get some action of his own. Tons of hot babes came to party at Silver Lake every summer, and the first week-end was always extra crowded. Being a single guy at the moment, Julian had high hopes for getting laid that week-end.

* * *

Julian brought his thoughts back to the present. "You got any plans this week-end?" He tried to sound casual.

Chelsea shook her head, looking curiously at Julian. Since when did he care what she did, week-ends or otherwise. "No, not particularly. Why?"

Julian cleared his throat. Damn his mom, making him do stupid stuff like this! "Oh no reason. I mean, if you're not doing anything, you're welcome to come with me to Silver Lake. It's just gonna be me, Tom and Elliot, ATV'ing all week-end long. Pretty dusty and hot, but ya know, if you aren't doing anything else, you're welcome to come along." His voice trailed off and he shrugged, knowing his invitation sounded pretty lame.

Chelsea didn't seem to notice his diffidence, and she enthusiastically accepted his invite. Julian comforted himself with the thought that maybe she'd hook up with someone too, and his problem would be solved.

* * *

On Friday, Julian got off work early and loaded his ATV into the small trailer hitched to the back of his truck, while Chelsea filled two large coolers with tons of food: tri-tip marinating in a large ziplock bag, three bean salad, buttered french bread, a peach pie, several six packs of beer and soda, bottled water and of course ice. Julian double-checked to be sure that an air mattress and two sleeping bags were tucked behind the bench seat, and then they headed off for the two-hour drive to the park.

The drive passed quickly. Chelsea was good company, and definitely easy on the eyes. Julian found himself wishing that she wasn't his step-sister, as his eyes traced the curve of her breasts as they stretched out the thin fabric of her tank top. It was fascinating to watch how they jiggled just a bit every time she laughed.

For her part, Chelsea kept sneaking sideways glances at Julian's bronzed and muscular arms. Under the crewneck tee-shirt, she knew he had six-pack abs too. Her eyes drifted lower. When she realized that she was fantasizing about what her step-brother's cock might look like, a soft flush warmed her cheeks. She couldn't help that she was horny, but she hoped it wasn't obvious to Julian! She had stayed in her last relationship longer than it deserved, because even at the worst of times, the sex had been good with Jason. Going without for over a month was slowly driving her crazy.

Their early start paid off, and they arrived before the rest of their friends, snagging an excellent spot in line. Julian pulled the truck onto the wide shoulder along the roadway. There were twenty-three vehicles in front of theirs by his count, and more rapidly lining up behind them. At 5:30 p.m., the sun was still high in the sky but beginning its descent, and heat shimmered up from the hot pavement.

Julian set up a small Weber barbeque behind the truck, and got the coals going. Chelsea opened up a couple of cold beers for them both. When the briquettes had burned until they were coated in white ash, Julian tossed the the tri-tip on the grill and put the cover on, sealing in the heat.

All up and down the road, people were doing the same. It was like a giant street party, with strangers making temporary friends, sharing food and drink. Someone had a boom box, and Viva La Vida came blaring through the speakers. Chelsea and Julian introduced themselves as brother and sister, not bothering to explain they were step-siblings. Kicking back in the canvas folding chairs they'd brought, Julian realized that he was actually having a good time just hanging out with his step-sister. Her face was flushed from a combination of the warm summer's evening and a couple of cold beers. Not for the first time, he noticed how sexy she was.

Contrary to what Julian thought, Chelsea was flushed not just from the heat and the booze, but from her proximity to Julian. Every time she looked into his deep blue eyes, she felt a shiver go through her. All evening, she had unconsciously found ways to touch him. Little things, like when she had handed him a plate to put the tri tip on - their hands had touched. Or brushing against his arm as she moved past him for something in the truck. And again when he said something funny and she laughed and lightly grasped his forearm for a second before releasing it. Her mind might not have been ready to acknowledge the attraction, but her body certainly was.

By the time Tom and Elliott finally showed up, it was nearly nine o'clock. They had two girls with them, giggling at everything the guys said. Tom explained that they'd met Kirsty and Madison on the road. They saw a car with a flat tire and the girls standing beside it, and had naturally stopped to offer their services and change the tire. It was pretty obvious by all the public displays of affection going on, that Julian and Chelsea would be riding together all week-end long. Julian rolled his eyes. Great! He could forget about any chance he might have had at hooking up with a girl! Then he caught Chelsea looking sympathetically at him. He felt embarrassed that his thoughts were so obvious and tried to smile reassuringly, but she looked away.

* * *

By ten-thirty, most people were retiring for the night. Some had campers, others planned to stretch out in their cars, and still others were sleeping in their truck beds. Julian retrieved the air mattress from behind the seat back and attached the battery-operated air pump. In minutes, the mattress was fully inflated and Chelsea helped him place it in the bed of the truck. They locked everything else in the truck and walked together to the public restrooms near the park entrance. There were no streetlights and in the darkness, Julian felt Chelsea tuck her hand into the crook of his arm.

The walk there and back was silent, each lost in their own thoughts. They unrolled their sleeping bags and settled in, laying on their backs and looking up at the stars twinkling brightly in the velvety night sky. The moon was a pale buttery crescent a little bit to their right. Off to the left, crickets were chirping in the underbrush. As people quieted down around them, night birds started to call to one another, their sharp sweet cries piercing the darkness.

Chelsea turned on her side to look toward Julian. "I'm sorry that I horned in on your week-end Julian," she said quietly. He couldn't see her face but her voice sounded sad.

"Stop it, you didn't 'horn in' on anything Chels," he replied just as quietly, shifting so that he was turned toward her as well. As their eyes adjusted, they could make out each others features, but dimly.

"I promise, if you hook up with someone, I'll fade completely into the background," she whispered, but there was a definite sniffle in her voice and it made Julian feel suddenly protective.

"I'm here to ride the dunes and have fun this week-end, and as far as I'm concerned, you're my date. So I'm not going to be hooking up with anyone, kay?" To emphasize his point, he reached his hand toward Chelsea's face. He meant to pinch her cheek, like a little kid, but somehow instead he ended up slowly tracing the line of her jaw.

Their eyes searched and met in the darkness and Julian watched almost detached, as his fingers slowly continued from her cheek across to her lips. Chelsea's mouth was parted slightly in surprise and he ran a finger along her lower lip. Chelsea let out the softest of sighs as he did so.

The next moment, they were in each others arms, lips locked together, tongues tangling, moaning softly into each others' mouths. The kiss seemed to last forever, but in reality less than a minute before they both drew back, breathless and stunned.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," he whispered harshly, "I don't know what happened . . ." Julian's voice drifted into silence as Chelsea brought up a finger and pressed it to his mouth.

"Shhhh, shhhhhh, it's okay. I know you didn't plan for that to happen, and neither did I." She licked her lips self-consciously and braved herself to continue. "But since it did, I have to say that it was one of the best kisses I've ever had."

"Really?" A burst of pride went through Julian. One of the best kisses she'd ever had? Oh yeah, he was da man! Wait, what was he thinking? He didn't want to be "da man!" with his own step-sister did he? Julian rose up on his elbow, trying to clear his mind, but it seemed that no matter what, his mind had already been made up.

Turning to look down at Chelsea, he saw her in a whole new light. Her face was cast in shadow, but she looked so beautiful at that moment, laying there looking up at him, her mouth full and inviting, her eyes full of awakened passion, her chest heaving with her quickened breathing.

"Chels," he murmured, and nature called to him to take what was being offered. She wanted him, he could tell, and Lord knew he wanted her!

Just then, crunching footsteps could be heard, approaching from behind them. Quiet voices drifted across the night air. Julian watched silently as a couple of people passed by, either on a late night stroll or more likely, headed for the restroom. As the voices faded away, Julian turned back toward Chelsea, dipped his head and kissed her again. How could he resist, when she was looking up at him like that?

Sexual desire ripped through him like an electrical charge. His cock instantly hardened, and the head slipped through the opening in his boxers. Julian's hands were all over Chelsea, and he slipped one up under her top and squeezed her breast. Oh yeah, she's not wearing a bra! When she moaned into his mouth, he almost lost it and came in his pants right then and there.

She pulled him back to earth, putting her hand over his and breaking their lip lock. "Shhhhhh," she whispered. "We have to be quiet or people will hear us!"

They both lay there panting, staring at each other, neither one sure what to do next. "Do you want me to stop?" he whispered back, his hand still firmly attached to her breast. No, no, no. Say no!

Chelsea's eyes were wide, her pupils dilated. "No," she breathed, "but I don't want the whole world to know what we're doing in the back of this truck. We have to be very quiet."

"Sure, sure, no problem," he gabbled, happy to promise her anything if she just let the momentum continue. "We'll be very, very quiet."

Chelsea giggled softly. "You sound like Bugs Bunny: Be vewwy vewwy quiet. Next you'll be saying, eh, what's up doc?"

He tugged her hand down to the crotch of his pants. "This is what's up, and it ain't a carrot." Then he stifled a groan as Chelsea ran her hand up and down along cock, tracing it through the fabric. Her fingers fumbled with the snap of his pants and then with a soft whirrrr, she tugged down his zipper and reached into his pants, pulling his cock free. Her soft hand wrapped itself firmly around the base and rubbed upward to the tip, then back down again. Julian closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. It felt so fucking good!

"I want you Chels," he groaned, as he pushed her top up and fastened his lips around one succulent nipple. He sucked in hard, and she mashed her hand to her mouth to muffle a squeal of pleasure.

"I want you too brother," she whimpered into his ear. At the word "brother," Julian's cock jerked in her hand and began to drool pre-cum.

"Fuck! Shit, that's so dirty Chelsea!" Now it was his turn to fumble with the fastening to her shorts, almost violently ripping them open and pulling them down to her ankles. He reached for her panties, only to find that she wasn't wearing any.

He ran his fingers along her smooth shaven pussy lips, wishing he could see more clearly in the dark. He didn't think Chelsea would agree to having a flashlight turned on her pussy right now, so it was going to be up to his sense of touch and smell to tell him what he wanted to know. Chelsea let her legs drop open, blatantly inviting him to do as he wished. Julian didn't need to be asked twice.

First, he kissed up one inner thigh, and then the other, breathing in the scent of her pussy. His fingers traced along her slit, to find it slick and hot with her juices. He looked up to see Chelsea covering her mouth with her crumpled up shirt, to muffle her moans. Keeping his eyes on her face, he stuck out his tongue and licked from the bottom of her pussy to her clit, giving out a low moan of his own.

Chelsea tasted delicious and the way her little hips writhed against his face was driving him crazy. "You want your brother to eat your pussy?" he muttered. "Do you?" Chelsea was panting and writhing against him, and Julian grabbed her by the thighs and began licking her in earnest. Who cared if anyone heard them? His beautiful and sexy step-sister was spread out before him, completely naked, wet and willing. This went far beyond a possible hook-up with some random poontang for the week-end. Chelsea's pussy was the most incredibly tasty thing he'd ever feasted on.

Quiet voices came from the darkness. People were walking by, less than ten feet away! Perhaps it was the same people they'd heard earlier, walking in the other direction. Chelsea twisted her hands in his hair, grasping his head tightly. He was careful not to make any noise, but Julian found her little nub with his tongue and pursed his lips around it, applying slow suction. Chelsea was trying to push his face away but Julian wouldn't budge. Her thighs fastened around his head as she let out little squeaks between her tightly closed lips. Her hips bucked against his face and he thrust a finger into her pussy.

12