If They Made Me a King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,407 Followers

King for a Day, as the saying goes ... but that didn't stop my first official royal command from being a declaration of thanks to my subjects, and an opening of the royal kitchens and wine cellar for a kingly feast that would make Henry VIII proud. Then, I whined for a doctor to come stitch up my ripped foreskin!

As part of my kingly duties, I received some very friendly offers of feminine companionship for the night, but I declined that all ... grudgingly. I was pretty certain that when the once and future queen arrived to take over the lodgings, that she'd take serious and very violent offense at my banging the local girls in the grass skirts. As part of my family training, I did learn some useful martial arts skills, but I had no doubt that Ellie could in a matter of moments rip off my entire arm off and beat me to death with the mangled limb! Not to mention that my pricked prick was swollen and throbbing ... and not in a pleasant and delightful way!

I stayed a very good temporary monarch with limitless powers of divine right, and played nice with the peasants all night, and didn't order a single enemy to join the collection of heads on pikes out in the courtyard. There was one old witch from accounting, but everyone hated her ... and being rude was just part of her job description.

"Let there be cake!" I commanded, and somehow, they were baked, frosted and served, to the delight of all. Needless to say the jungle juice kept flowing!

***********

Still seated upon the royal throne the next morning, my shirt stained red from endless cups of jungle juice, and not, as popularly recounted thereafter by the flowing blood of the usurpers, I whimpered and dragged the badly hung-over royal head to the royal bedchamber and winced when the punctured lower royal head pressed against the sheets, but I slept once again until nearly sunset, when the whispers of the priests in my ears didn't entirely resemble the blasting of loud automobile horns.

Badly hung over, but standing somehow, I survived the interminably long coronation of Queen Ele'ele, an overly long and formal ceremony that seemed to require my assent at several points. Still blindingly hung over, I tried to keep my eyes focused and when prodded with a sharp ceremonial spear, I muttered "Yes" and "I shall".

If I had been more aware of things, I should have realized that something else was going on other than the crowning of their rightful queen, and that having been once a king of the land, my new duties were now much more onerous, vital and personal ... such as now siring as quickly as possible Ele'ele's daughter and heir!

Ok, I admit it. I was way too hung over to realize that I was now also married to the queen, at least a first. Fortunately, this was far from a hardship for me, especially right after the ceremony when the two of us were escorted by the high priest off to the royal bedchamber for other more important things than sleep!

Also, the queen's coronation gown was extremely traditional and left extremely little to the imagination. Ellie had always worn extremely conservative dresses and skirts to work, with hems no higher than her knees, and her tops buttoned to reveal virtually no cleavage. I had always known that she had exceptional breasts, but now, dressed only in a traditional grass skirt with silver bead trim that barely covered her ass, her bare tits were now entirely on display, except that both of her nipples had been pierced as part of her coronation ritual (again more symbolic blood offerings to the gods) and she now wore the traditional royal silver breast shields, inherited from her grandmother, that each queen wore. These small hollow center discs of silver depicted both the God of the Land and the Goddess of the Sea, and fulfilling her oaths to each, and remembering her duties to her subjects she would never again in life remove them. With just her dark areolas covered by the holy jewelry, I still had rather a lot of rather exceptional bare breasts to explore and enjoy.

Hangover or not, injured cock or not, she had surprisingly little difficulty encouraging me to start our procreation of the young princess royal. In fact, not a lot of important royal work got done for the next week as we rarely left our bedchamber!

Still, sooner rather than later, things on the island started to slowly get back to what we would like to consider as normal.

***********

Naturally, with the restoration of the monarchy, some slight readjustment (in the royal favor) was made to the Oceania mining contracts, but nothing that engendered any lasting ill-will on their part. A higher royalty in return for political stability was a price they were more than willing to make. The negotiations were a careful balancing act that I had to admit Ellie handled flawlessly. Under her enlightened reign, royal entertaining expenses were not likely to be high and the majority of the royal income was going to start to do some serious trickle-down economics. She wanted to avoid a legal precedent of starting direct social handouts to the people, so we found a way to create some lasting public works programs channeled through the local tribal councils.

Soon, anyone wanting to work, now had money, and very slowly we began to increase imports to fulfill the demands of an emerging middle-class and reduce the risks of inflation.

With a little detective work, quite a few hidden off-shore bank accounts of the former 'Dear Leaders' were located and at least some of the pilfered money was starting to be recovered. For a few of the larger accounts in Switzerland, we had to file suit in their local courts to start our recovery of these embezzled island funds. We'll win in the end, and our daughter might have a nice nest egg for proper long term conservative financial investing so that the island government can exist on the interest earned alone, but some of those Swiss banks will fight for some years yet, just out of ornery greed.

With my fulfillment of one of my grandfather's goals, I'm now beginning to learn the rest of my family secrets. My grandfather was a man of many adventures, and not the least of them was an expedition to the forbidden east African island of Sao Aynum-Dam, where it was rumored the Magi of the ancient Phoenicians first discovered the last vital ingredient to the elixir of immortality. Perhaps it is not at all an outrageous thought that my grandfather, and his old companions, still yet live ... and are even still hale and rigorous, despite their advanced age. Someday I hope to find out!

Still, there are two family traditions that must continue in the future! Our eldest daughter Tueila must be trained to be a modern enlightened queen, complete with a top university education, such as Ellie had. Also she will need to learn two sets of ancient and virtually forgotten languages, as shall her sisters and brothers. Traditionally on Poravuvu, the eldest prince joins the priesthood, much as young Prince Fetu had done in 1947, to help protect the family line of the queen. After much debate, a compromise was reached in which our eldest son, just now still a toddler, shall go to my family college and in turn become (I hope) an engineer.

Young John Renwick IV might be called upon some future day to protect or defend our family secrets ... or even the very world itself!

Stultus
Stultus
1,407 Followers