If You Could Do It Again... Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God." Paul whispered. "How does it feel?"

"It feels fucking incredible!" Dylan answered as he continued to fuck Paul's ass. "I can't believe I've never done this before."

Paul watched his lover who knelt above him and in between his legs as he thrust his cock into the hilt. He felt their bodies crash into each other only to divide and crash again. The feeling built within him and every thrust sent a bigger and wilder explosion from his ass to his groin and out to his very fingertips. He closed his eyes to glory in the moment but would open them to glory in the sight of his lover. Dylan's face was sweating with the heat, the exertion and the pleasure of making love.

Paul's legs were held by Dylan's strong arms who was using them as leverage as he pushed forward and pulled back. An image of Dylan's tight ass humping against him came into Paul's mind and the feeling within him began to change.

"Oh God, Dylan I'm going to come soon!" Paul yelled.

"Me too, Paul. I'm gonna come."

Paul reached up and brought Dylan down to cover his body. They were face to face, staring into each other's eyes with Dylan still pumping furiously.

"I love you, Dylan." Paul said and watched as Dylan's eyes widened and his face wrinkle with his orgasm. Dylan didn't stop fucking as he came and Paul felt hot liquid gush out inside him which made his own pleasure explode. His cock shot out stream after stream of cum just as Dylan's had. They collapsed together, in each other's arms, still attached by Dylan's slowly softening cock.

It seemed like hours later that they came to consciousness. Neither had slept, but neither had been truly awake until Paul felt Dylan take his penis out of Paul's ass and stand. He opened his eyes and looked up at Dylan's angry face.

"Dylan? Where are you going?"

"I'm going home."

"Why?" Paul asked.

"Because I'm NOT a faggot like you, Paul! I'm not gay!"

"What?" Paul asked, confused.

"Dylan, I'm sorry." Paul said, standing up still trying to come to terms with what happened.

"No, I'm fucking sorry! I'm fucking sorry I ever talked to you!" Dylan said and before Paul could react, he was gone.

Paul lay alone on the ground staring up at the beautiful night sky as the man he loved grabbed his shorts and towel and stormed off into the woods in the middle of the night. He listened until he could no longer hear Dylan's angry thrashing through the forest. So that's why he had come all this way. To tell Dylan that he loved him and to taste his soft lips. To hold him in his arms and breath the scent of his desire in. To make love him even if it was just once.

Paul wondered to himself if it was worth it. Yeah, it had been worth it. He was sure he would wake up tomorrow a fifty year old man and feel the emptiness that Dylan had left in his heart filled. Maybe he'd be able to move on and actually nurture a lasting relationship with someone, maybe not. But that didn't dim the satisfaction he had felt at being able to tell Dylan that he loved him, to hold him and taste him, to see him and be seen by him as a man. It was a gift for which he would have traded all of his money for. Thankfully, he hadn't had to. Paul closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.