If You Dare Ch. 05

Story Info
Once again Gloria experiences new things.
8.2k words
4.74
51.9k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DVS
DVS
246 Followers

This is the fifth chapter of a fictional tale. As a tale of fiction, it omits many of the safety precautions one should take in a real life situation. Because of this, it should not be considered a template for real life.

*

After her bath, Gloria sat at the computer with all sorts of images running though her head. The bath had done wonders. The cramp was gone, and her legs were no longer tired. And, it had given her time to think. That task had answered a lot of questions, but it had also brought out just as many new questions.

It was stunning how she felt when she looked at herself in the mirror. It was almost like seeing another woman. She had never experienced an orgasm while watching her own facial expressions. She felt she was watching a porn movie. She enjoyed it.

Had he known she would feel that way? Only he knew that answer. Had he known how difficult it would be for her to cum? She went through so much pretending, she nearly thought it wouldn't happen. But the images of the two men fucking her so completely still reverberated inside her. Where did that come from? Was it something the tube and vibrator conjured up from her subconscious?

Gloria also wondered where the thoughts of others watching her came from. That was voyeurism. She knew that, from reading. And she seemed to enjoy the thought of others watching. She also knew it was a form of exhibitionism, being forcibly fucked by two men, while multiple people watched. She enjoyed that, too.

So, she sent the email. It was filled with questions answered and more questions asked. She wondered if he would give her answers or make her answer her own questions. The human mind is so difficult to understand, she thought. Some of the most exciting feelings of her life had been buried so deep that they were never going to come to the surface, on their own. She was constantly learning more about herself and about submission in general.

She knew she was submissive. She longed to submit to another. She wanted to be told what to do, and when to do it. It warmed her inside, to satisfy another. It excited her when he forced her to excel in every area of his demand. He was her mentor, her guide. He used his forceful persuasion to train her. She was learning to satisfy him, as he wanted. She was his tool and his toy. She was his sexual instrument. What a perfectly thrilling feeling.

The next day, he returned her email. She devoured it, as she did with all of his messages.

Hello, Gloria.

You have found answers to many questions, but you have also asked many more. Submission is sometimes difficult to understand. A submissive may embrace her desires while she's at a total loss as to why she has such desires. And, even if she does understand, it is very difficult to explain it all to another. I'm sure you are starting to realize some of this confusion.

This is only the beginning for you. There is so much more to learn, so much more to experience. Your mind is going in circles, with all of the new feelings. Don't try to understand everything at once. Just enjoy yourself. In time, everything will make sense. If you try to understand it all now, you won't enjoy it quite as much.

Think of this as your submissive childhood. Let the child in you play. Don't try to grow up too fast. You experience these first feelings only once. Enjoy them and let them feed your hunger. The more you enjoy this time, the more vivid your memories will be.

It's also time for another visit. This will be a learning experience. You will learn something new, or at least refine what you already know. I will come visit you on Saturday. I won't tell you the exact time, but I will tell you it will be after noon.

Before you start preparing yourself for this visit, be sure to unlock your front door. Then, I want you to remove all of your clothes. I also want you to use a scarf to cover your eyes, as you have in past visits. Once you are naked and blindfolded, I want you to lock the metal handcuffs on your wrists, behind your back.

This won't be easy, for a couple of reasons. One, you will be blindfolded, and won't be able to see what you're doing. I know it isn't easy to cuff your own wrists behind your back. You will have to practice this, to be sure you don't make them too tight, or too loose. Be sure you can do this before Saturday.

Also, I want you to have four of the Velcro straps handy. I will put them to good use, after I arrive. Anything else I need I will bring with me. All you need to do is have yourself prepared for my arrival, and experience what happens during the afternoon.

On Saturday afternoon, I want to find you kneeling on your living room floor, with your head on your knees. I will instruct you further, when I arrive.

Gloria was anxious. But, her pussy was dripping wet. He was coming for another visit, and she couldn't wait. His other visits had been exciting. And, because he had been to see her a couple of times, it was no longer scary. She could think more about what might happen.

What would he call a learning experience? What has happened that hasn't been a learning experience? He had something new for her to learn, she thought. She giggled as she thought through different scenarios in her mind. Maybe he would force some delicious task upon her that she would either complete to perfection or be punished. Maybe he would make her ask for punishment. That would be an interesting challenge. Or, maybe he would make her choose between two different forms of punishment.

She caught herself. She had no idea what the afternoon would involve, so there was no reason to be wondering so. Saturday would come soon enough, and she needed to be ready. Looking forward to his visit would be enough to think about. Thinking of what might happen was going too far.

Gloria had cuffed her wrists before, but not behind her back. That would be a challenge. And, with her eyes covered with a scarf, it would be completely done by feel alone. She didn't need to worry so much about where the keyhole was positioned, as he would be the one removing them. But, she thought it was a good idea to use what he had told her in her last task.

She would keep the key wrapped with tape, so it would be easy to handle. And she would practice keeping the keyhole pointing towards her hands. This would be her failsafe, if for some unknown reason he didn't come. Otherwise, how would she get them off? She would be very helpless, naked with her wrists cuffed behind her. Even if she did find help, it would be very embarrassing situation. She knew she could use the phone in the bedroom to call someone. It was the right height and it had speed dial. But, it was a much smarter idea to be as self sufficient as possible.

To practice, she only cuffed one wrist. She kept both behind her back, but only held one cuff in her hand, to simulate its immobility. It wasn't perfect, but she didn't trust herself. She did get that one cuff unlocked, but she knew it wasn't the same as having both wrists locked behind her. The necessary dexterity would be difficult. She used a finger from her free hand to measure the tension of the cuff on her wrist. By putting her finger in against her wrist, she was able to know how far to click the cuff, making it tight enough, but not too tight.

Keeping the key available was another part of the plan. She had to place it somewhere she could get to it with her wrists locked behind her. She even practiced that. She decided to use a small amount of scotch tape to hold it on the edge of her coffee table. The tape would make sure it didn't get knocked off, if she happened to lose her balance. She even practiced that as far as she could, but even that was only a partial thing, because she didn't want to lock both wrists behind her, until Saturday. After practicing some each day, she felt reasonably secure she could do it.

Saturday morning arrived and Gloria woke up alert and anxious. She cleaned her apartment again, even though she had cleaned it only the day before. She wanted to make sure he saw nothing out of place. Each of his visits made her more nervous than the last. She didn't know why that was, other than she thought he might have expectations and she wanted to live up to them. Whatever the reason, she watched the clock all morning, wondering why it took so long for each hour to pass.

Sitting at the kitchen table, she was wearing a T-shirt and panties. She was very nervous. She was daydreaming about what might happen and was actually enjoying the thoughts. Then, she heard the living room clock strike. It was noon. She had to get ready. He could show up at any time.

She quickly went in and unlocked the front door. She made a last walk through the apartment to check how everything looked. She had the scarf and the handcuffs on the coffee table, and the key was already taped to its necessary spot. She picked up the scarf and started to cover her eyes, but remembered she was to be naked. She quickly removed her T-shirt and panties. After wadding them together, she stuffed them between the cushions of the couch.

She then sat in the middle of the room, on her knees. She tied the scarf over her eyes and just sat there for a short time, trying to relax. Her hands were shaking. She hadn't thought about that, when she was practicing. But, he could walk though the door at any minute. She picked up the cuffs and felt for the keyhole with her fingers. She locked the first cuff on with her hands in front. Then, she put her hands behind her, for the second wrist. She felt for the keyhole, and made sure it was pointing in the right direction, then with her wrist in position, she slowly pushed the cuff together. She heard it ratchet down and enclose her wrist.

She'd done it. It went very well. But, her heart was pounding in her chest. She had put herself in his power, once again. She put her head down to her knees and waited like that. Thoughts ran though her head a thousand miles and hour, while she waited. She hoped he wouldn't make her wait long, because waiting was not easy. She listened to footsteps in the outside hallway. They weren't his. Then, she heard people talking. They walked on, too.

She couldn't even tell what time it was. The next time she would be aware of the time, it would be half past noon, when the clock chimed once. That would be thirty minutes away. Her wrists could be numb by then. Surely he would come before that happened. Just then, the door opened.

"Hello, Gloria. I hope you haven't been waiting long."

His voice startled her. Where did he come from? He completely surprised her because she hadn't heard him walking down the hall. She was sure he noticed her jump, when he walked in, but he didn't say anything.

She could hear him walk around her, inspecting her position. "You look very nice. You look good enough to devour right now."

She couldn't help but smile. That also helped her relax. "Thank you, Sir."

"But, that's not going to happen. Oh, I'm going to devour you, in a way, but it's going to be slow. And, I'm going to teach you how to devour me, too."

Gloria listened with anxious ears. She listened as he sat down a bag and opened a zipper. He could hear him walk over to her. Then, she felt his hands on her shoulders, as he helped her stand up. He walked with her for a short distance then she could hear him sit down. Then, in a flash, she was pulled over his lap.

He had his hand across the small of her back, holding the chain between her wrists. Then, she could feel something cool on her ass cheeks. But, that coolness was short lived as she quickly felt a sharp sting across her ass. Gloria hadn't expected to be punished for no reason, but it seemed that was what he was doing. She cried out with each smack on her naked ass, and none of them were light. She tried to cover her bottom, but he was holding her tightly, so she couldn't move.

She kicked her feet, but that did little to stop the pain from landing on its mark. She felt so completely helpless and her bottom was stinging. Naked, with her hands cuffed behind her back, she had no idea when he would stop. The smacks were loud and the only sound in the room, other than her cries of protest.

But, almost as quickly as it had started, it stopped. She lay draped over his lap, whimpering softly. He rubbed her sore bottom, to sooth the pain. She felt both thankful and embarrassed at what he was doing. Then, he helped her stand up. Her legs were shaky, so he steadied her, until she was OK. She rubbed her own sore bottom as much as she could, but the cuffs hindered her reach.

"Gloria, do you know how many swats I just gave you?"

How many swats? All she knew was there were more than enough. And, how did he expect her to know that, when he gave her no advance warning? She stood there, silent, rubbing her bottom. She could hear him breathing but that was it. She knew he expected an answer, but she really had no idea. "How many, Sir? I don't know." She laughed kind of nervously. Then, after a few seconds, she added, "I know it was a sufficient number though, because my bottom stings."

There was more silence in the room. She could hear what sounded like a snicker, but she wasn't sure. "From now on, any time I spank or paddle you, I want you to remember the number of swats you receive. If I ask you, and you aren't correct, you will get the same number, again. Then, I will ask you again. This will continue until you give me the correct number. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Fine."

"Sir?"

"Yes, Gloria?"

"What did you use on me?"

"A wooden paddle."

Gloria was still rubbing her sore bottom. "That's a very serious instrument, Sir. How many was that?"

"How many swats? Only twenty."

Only? Twenty seemed like enough. More than enough, actually. Her bottom felt like it had been 40, or more. Only twenty, he says. "It seemed like more."

"Yes, it does, when you're not ready. But, with time, you will learn to count. And, when I force you to count them, you'll feel them more. You are forced to not only experience the pain, but stay alert enough to count each one. It's just a little humiliation lesson for you. This was your first one."

"Yes Sir."

"Now stand still," he told her. "Don't move."

Gloria stood there, naked and blindfolded. She could hear him breathe. Then, she felt his fingers lightly touching her nipples. He touched both at the same time. He made little circles around them, with his fingers. Then, she could hear him lean toward her. His breathing was closer, and she could feel his hot breath on her chest.

He sucked on her nipples. First the right one, then the left. He didn't touch her body except for her nipples. When he removed his hot mouth, the cooler room air contrasted so, that it heightened the sensations she felt. Each nipple ached for his mouth to return. When it did, the contrasting heat from his mouth caused her to gasp with pleasure.

It was very difficult for Gloria to stand still. Her bottom was still hot and it stung considerably. And, his nipple sucking was so sensual, her legs were shaking. He made her stand still, but that was quickly becoming more difficult. She couldn't believe it. She was so turned on, and he hadn't been in her apartment for more than 15 minutes.

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Would it be too bold for me to ask how much longer this is going to last?"

"Gloria, to ask something like that is fine, but to know the answer will diminish it for you. A lot of what I have been doing to you is compounded by the fact that you can't see me. Being deprived of seeing your tormentor, your sexual excitement doubles."

Because Gloria could hear the ambiance of his voice when he talked, she could tell where he was, as long as he continued to talk. When he didn't talk, she felt helpless. Only his breathing gave him away. Then, his initial touch was always like a bolt of lightening.


"You don't know when my next caress will be. You don't know if it will be in the form of a suck, a lick or maybe a bite. And, you don't know where, either. And, with your hands cuffed behind your back, you are nearly a complete submissive. It would be almost impossible for you to stop me from doing anything I wanted to you. To prove that to you, I will give you a little taste of my power over you."

He quickly picked her up and put her over his shoulder. He carried his bound captive into the dinning room. Once in there, he put her down, and turned her so she was facing the table. She could feel the table's cold wood, against her thighs. He stood behind her and caressed her tits, while humping against her naked ass, from behind.

Gloria felt her body shake and her knees grow weak. His breathing was very clear, because he was right behind her. In fact, she could tell he was excited, as his hands caressed and probed her nakedness. But, she was excited, too, and her mouth was open and dry, as she moaned and whimpered with every touch.

Then, without warning, Gloria felt her mouth being forced open as something was pushed in. She quickly remembered it as a ball gag. He secured it at the back of her head. Then, while still behind her, he put his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him.

He whispered into her ear with a breathy voice that sounded full of lust. "Now, Gloria, you are a complete submissive. You are naked, bound, blindfolded and gagged. I can do anything I want, and you can do nothing but submit to it."

He lowered his right hand down to her clit. It was smoldering, but his touch set it ablaze. She groaned her desire, from behind the gag, and he chuckled, knowingly. "See what I mean, Gloria? I can do anything at all. And, everything you are feeling right now is compounded by the fact that you can't see me. So, you can't see what I'm doing.

You didn't know I was going to push that gag into your mouth until you felt it going in. That's a totally helpless feeling. Before the gag, you could at least voice your concerns or your needs, even though you couldn't see. But, the very moment you knew it was a gag being shoved into your mouth, that helplessness washed over you."

He probed between her legs with his hand. Gloria could do nothing but react. She wanted him so badly, but she was helpless to tell him. She was even helpless to beg for what she wanted. She wanted his hand to find her clit and rub it hard. She needed to cum, and only he could give her that. But, something told her he wasn't going to let her cum.

Being helpless was something she was learning more and more about. She both loved it, and hated it. She loved being in his control. She loved how that made her feel. She felt like a desired woman. Being blindfolded, his touch always took her by surprise. Even when that touch caused pain, she was learning to love it. She knew his punishments were for a reason...to train her. But, when she was denied satisfaction, it was only made more powerful. What she desired soon changed to a need. And, because her need was also denied, her complete helplessness was the only thing she could think about.

Her mind filled with thoughts of him doing all sorts of nasty things to her. These were nasty things she had never even dreamed of allowing someone to do, before. And, the more he denied her, the worse it got. Her desire for him to take her in some nasty way, or maybe to force her to service him while tied in some lewd position was every erotic. She didn't know why she had never had these thoughts before, and why she could think of nothing but these images, when she was with him.

He slowly moved both hands up to her breasts, and pinched each nipple, until she winced from the pain. He quickly released his grip, only to grab her again around the waist. He roughly pulled her back to him, while thrusting his hips forward, to meet her ass. Her cuffed hands were smashed between her back and his stomach. When he talked, she could feel his voice vibrate within her own body.

DVS
DVS
246 Followers