If You Drop Your Wallet In P'town Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers

I am moving now slowly but firmly fucking her by pulling almost out of her and resting with just the head of my cock in her. I flex it and feel her respond by squeezing me. As I do this I take in the beauty of her excellent ass and watch her flex her anus for me to see. I desire her ass too but try to be patient hoping to live out all of my desires over the weekend.

I push forward until I am fully inside her. I am very close to my limit from sucking James and being inside Marie only drives me to the edge. James has moved to kneel in front of her so she can suck his cock. We have a rhythm working together and when I am fully into Marie so is he. She appears to easily deep throat his cock and later says to us: "Oh shit, when you both are deep in me it feels like your cocks will touch inside me. Johnny you knew what you were doing asking for this."

James has his fingers running through her hair as I caress her ass cheeks. I think that all of my senses are being fulfilled, but realize even though I can feel, smell and see this pleasurable but can't taste Marie. Knowing that my mouth and especially my tongue are my primary sensual organ, want to taste her pussy and ask James how close he is.

Marie takes his cock from her mouth and holding it says: "My man is a porn star, he can last forever or cum on command. What is your plan Johnny, I am almost there myself."

"Sweetness I want to cum now and have James fill you as I pull out and as soon as he covers my cum with his, I want to eat you. How does that sound?" I say to the both of them.

Marie takes his cock back into her mouth and sucks him in such a way that I know she is bringing him to orgasm soon. I speed up the rocking of my hips as I hold hers and drive into her with increasing speed until I feel myself explode deep into her cunt. She grips me tightly as I take short fast strokes inside her.

I feel James working in unison with me as he says that he is very close and I had better get ready to make room for him or open my ass.

This is just what I want to hear and on my last in stroke I hold deep inside Marie and start dumping my balls into her. When I open my eyes I find James is indeed ready to finish inside his wife and is kneeling next to me. I slowly pull my cock almost painfully from Marie and roll to the side so James can quickly take my place in her.

"I can feel your hot cum in my love. You must have cum a bucket load because I can feel it running down my balls. Oh fuck babe, here I cum. OOO feel me shoot my load into Johns." James says as he too fills his lovely wife with his cum.

As James finishes he pulls out and turns to Maries other side. She tries to lie down but he holds her in place and without any words I get behind her and quickly cover her beautiful cunt with my mouth and stick my tongue into her before she closes. Her cunt is the perfect size. I can cover it from clit to taint easily. As I work my tongue into her I can tease her clit with my lip. My nose rests on her ass hole and I am in heaven. I know the taste of my cum and James and while similar they are distinctly different. Mixed they are something new and I cover her ass cheeks with my hands and spread her open working as much of my tongue into her as I can. I suck our cum from her while trying to scoop it with my tongue.

Marie has lain forward on her forearms and is being supported by leaning into her husband's side. He has one of her firm perfect breasts in his hand and helps open her cheeks for me with the other. Her moans of pleasure fill the room and I realize the last of my senses, hearing, is being satisfied. With my mouth over her and my tongue inside her, my nose just above her cunt and hands on her I am a satisfied man.

I thought that I could feel no more when James moves behind me to push himself against my ass and reaching around me strokes my semi hard cock. Feeling his stiffness running between my ass cheeks and teasing my ass hole while he cups my ball sack I feel that I could cum again. I can easily cum many times but this is very soon after such an excellent orgasm inside Marie.

Marie, almost forgotten in my overwhelming pleasure has reached hers and moans to us that she is cumming again and to please not stop.

I tell her I won't stop until my face is pried from her ass. I am thoroughly enjoying myself when James leans over my back and whispers into my ear: "You know I have plans for this tight little ass of yours don't you? Marie is dying to see us fuck and if she could see now I would stick this cock into you."

He is running his hot cock head over my ass hole and I am open to his wanting, but too want to have Marie enjoy seeing it. But this doesn't stop me from telling James to stroke me faster as I am about to cum again.

What a pleasure! Sucking a mixture of man cum from a hot woman's cunt while her husband teases my anus and strokes my cock, heaven on earth.

I shoot my load of cum onto the bed between my legs and think that a hand job never felt as good.

And this is just the first afternoon of a great weekend to cum!

69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers
12