If You Fuck My Friend

Story Info
Brandon wants Daina but he has to fuck her friend first.
2.8k words
3.96
109.9k
34
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," Daina says and smiles brightly at him as he slams the door of his shiny Black BMW and walks confidently toward her. He's smiling too but his eyes haven't reached her face yet.

Today she's wearing a pair of white exercise tights and a black tank top with a picture of a white cat on the front. Underneath she's not wearing a bra. She was lounging around the house and didn't feel like changing when he called to say he had a surprise for her. Daina generally loved his surprises. She and Brandon had been 'hanging out' for about two months and he had been a gentleman the entire time. She liked it, and him yet, she yearned for something more and she didn't want to have to ask.

"I am so tired of training men," she thought to herself as she watched him hold out a red and white box with a bow on it. "This one is nice, he already knows what I like and he does it without asking, it's just, I may be a lady but damn- I really want to fuck. He is taking too damn long."

"Come on in," she says and takes Brandon's hand as they enter the threshold of her home. The living room is messy as usual. Her roommates are artists and so is she so, the chaos is comforting to her.

"Sorry about that," she says as his foot brushes past a pair of dark blue boxers in the middle of the living room floor. "What's in the box?"

"Look and see," he says and grins down at her. His attention alternating between her curious grin and the enticing V-shaped mound he sees at the meeting of her thighs. "Why does she wear those tights when she sees me?" he thinks to himself. "I am trying to show her respect. I like her a lot and I don't want to mess up but, when she wears those tights that show off all of her firm curves and that lovely fat pussy, I can barely stop myself from getting down on my knees and biting it. It looks so fat and juicy. I want that."

They sit down on the lime green sofa and the cat walks by and meows at them as she opens the box with one hand, her other arm resting on his leg. She screams when she sees what is inside the box.

"Oh my GOD! For real? Is it mine?" she asks, sitting straight up and lifting the flat object out of the box and hugging it to her chest.

"Didn't you say you wanted one?" he grins over at her, laughing on the inside. It doesn't take much to please her, he already knew what she liked. She likes to be told she's pretty and she likes to be showered with gifts. It turns her on. He could tell the first time he bought her a purse that she pointed out when they had gone to the mall. When he gave it to her the next time he saw her, he could smell her body react. He lived for that smell, so he brought her gifts often. She would curl up next to him like a kitten and he would rub her shoulders and she would squirm in delight. After a while he could feel goosebumps on her arm as she squirmed a little more and the heat from her body mixed with the scent of her body lotion would fill the room with the most intoxicating aroma.

"I am so HAPPY!" she exclaims as she takes out her digital camera to take a picture for her blog. "I can't wait to write about this! My very first IPAD! Oh my gosh! I am so excited! I am going to stay up all night writing all kinds of stories and I'll email them to you first so you can read them and then I'll learn the programs and..."

He couldn't hear the rest of what she was saying because his soul glowed when she glowed like this. He never felt more proud of himself than when he made her smile. Her personality was a bit eccentric and she was a little more weird than most of the woman he pursued but still, there was a gentle majesty in the way she fluttered from one artistic project to another, passionate one minute, sad the next. It was like a roll of the dice when he saw her, you never knew if she'd be laughing, crying or angry.

But at this moment she is purring like a kitten next to him. She nuzzles her face in his neck and kisses him a few times on the cheek as he puts his arms around her and squeezes. "She's such a big baby," he thinks and looks down at her sipping her orange juice through a straw with the goofiest grin on her face.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks her.

"Oh! I can't wait for you to leave so I can start using my IPAD, I have lots to write about and create!" As soon as the words leave her mouth she falls silent. Oh shit. Did I say that aloud? Fuck. This dude must think I'm so weird. But then again, he still keeps coming around.

"Sorry," she says and lays her face on his lap. "I mean, I don't want you to leave yet, I'm just excited to learn my new toy."

He shakes his head. Inside he is tickled to death but he maintains a serious expression somehow.

"I know I don't have much, but, I do have something for you too," she tells him as his fingers play with the coils of her hair as her head rests on his lap. He can see Daina squirming again and her round ass looks so appetizing as it writhes next to him. He is using all of his self control not to smack it.

"What's that?" he asks, not caring about the answer. This woman doesn't understand that her presence, the energy she gives him with her child like joy is really the best gift she could give. At that moment, reality hits him.

Damn. I'm in love.

"Did you hear what I said?" Daina asks him again.

"Sorry, what happened?"

"You are not even listening to me," she says and slaps his leg playfully. "I said, my friend Elena is in town and I want you to fuck her."

"WHAT?!"

Daina is still laying there on the couch, her face against his groin, changing her body's position every few minutes.

"I'm just saying- she's in town and I want you to fuck her when she gets here tonight. She really needs some badly."

"You want me to fuck your friend?" Brandon asks incredulously.

"Why not?" Daina's cheek brushes up against Brandon's cock through his pants and she can feel it begin to harden.

"Daina, We haven't even had sex yet," Brandon reminds her, playing it cool. He's confused, wondering if this is some sort of test.

"Well, if you fuck Elena and she says its good then you can fuck me after. Deal?"

Brandon's head begins to spin. He doesn't know how to react. What the hell is up with this woman? Oh. I get it. It's a test. It has to be. I'll play her little game.

"Ok Daina," Brandon says. "If that's what you want."

"Yay!" Daina hops up and runs to her bedroom. When she walks out she is smiling. "Ok. Good. She's on her way now."

"Sure Daina. Now come sit back down with me and tell me why the idea of that makes you happy."

"I don't believe a man is supposed to be with one woman. I think it's unnatural, Brandon," Daina explains. "I just want to be sure that you can be comfortable enough to enjoy other women and me too without feeling shame."

Brandon is studying her face. She seems to be earnest. Why would any woman want to share a man, especially a woman as special as her? Daina could have anyone she wants, her outer beauty matches her inner beauty yet, she doesn't want commitment. Why?

She seems to read his perplexed expression and she says, "I don't own you Brandon. I don't think life or," she pauses. "Or Love is about that."

Just then the doorbell rings and Daina jumps up. Brandon's palms are on his face as his confusion escalates.

"Hey!"

Brandon hears the sounds of two friends greeting each other.

"You look good, girl!"

"You too, girl!" Brandon hears a slightly husky voice before Elena enters the room.

"You must be Brandon," Elena says and extends her hand. "Daina adores you."

"Th-Thanks," Brandon manages as he stands up to greet her. His gaze takes in the image. It is quite stirring. Elena is a few years older than Daina. She has long hair that is twisted in ropes that hang to her butt. She's a light skinned version of Daina- same height, same weight, except Elena seems more confident and assured.

"Come in the room with me," She instructs Brandon.

The tone in her voice is not easy to deny. Brandon finds himself following her, his eyes fixed on that apple shaped ass luring him toward the back of the house.

She closes the door behind him and sits on the bed, motioning for him to sit beside her.

"Elena, I..." Brandon begins.

Elena interrupts him by putting a finger to his lips. Shhhh...

She pulls him toward the bed and stands in front of him. He begins to feel woozy so he sits down. She's grinning at him now, her chest inches away from his nose.

"Touch me," she says and takes his hand placing it on her cleavage. "If you touch me here," she instructs, placing his index finger on her nipple outside of her blouse, "If you touch me here, my pussy gets hot immediately. Can you do that for me?"

Brandon obeys, feeling as though he has stepped into some alternate reality. His fingertips find the buttons of her blouse and he releases each one. Her legs are now intertwined with his as she pushes her chest forward, eager for his touch. The entire bedroom seems to melt away as Brandon's fingertips explore her areola. They are very dark and her nipple becomes erect as soon as his fingers touch it. He bites his lip and he takes two fingers, kneading the nipple between them. Her body reacts immediately and her knees press against his chest. He's fondling her hard nipple with one hand while his other hand explores the softness of her thigh. Up, up, his hands go beneath her skirt.

Her eyes are closed now. She's breathing heavily and Brandon's thick cock is jumping inside his pants, aching to be released. His hands climb higher and higher, until he feels the slickness of her panties, completely soaked at this point- hot and sticky- just the way he likes it.

"Your pussy's hot," he whispers to her. Both of her hands are now on his head.

"Mmm.." she whines as his fingers find her clit through the fabric of her panties. He presses down firmly causing her to moan loudly.

"Damn Brandon. Like that?" She pulls his face toward her hot snatch and he bumps his nose on her twat. He bites at it through the fabric and then carefully pulls her panties to the side. His nose dives in first, inhaling her pungent scent. Then his tongue parts her pussy lips and wiggles its way to the clit. Her clit is engorged and he wastes no time sucking it like a mini penis. His flat tongue plays with it and sucks it, alternating to invoke waves of pleasure throughout Elena's body.

"You like that pussy?"

It isn't Elena's voice. Brandon opens his eyes to see Daina standing next to him. She's wearing her t-shirt and panties only and she's rubbing her own pussy as she watches them.

His eyes take on a primal look as he sees her for the first time in her panties. He releases Elena and reaches for Daina.

She stops him with two hands to his chest. His chest heaving up and down, an unbridled desire for the woman he loves.

"No. Elena first. Could you please fuck my friend and let me watch? Please?"

Brandon is confused but realizes he loves Daina enough to oblige. He grabs Elena forcefully and pushes her onto the bed on her back. He removes her underwear and her blouse completely after removing his own shirt and slacks.

Elena is waiting, rubbing her hairy pussy while Daina sits beside her, playing with Elena's hair.

"Isn't she pretty?" Daina whispers to Brandon in a dream like state, staring down at her friend. Brandon doesn't reply. He's looking at Daina, thinking about Daina, wondering why the hell she makes him feel like this and how she excites his soul. His gaze never leaves Daina's face as he pins Elena's legs behind her neck and impales her with his thick rod in one even shot. Elena screams out and Daina comforts her by kissing her on the cheek and neck.

"Let my man fuck you, Elena. Do you like the feel of his cock?"

Elena is breathless as she tries to keep up with Brandon's insistent thrusts. The friction between his dick and her pussy could cause a fire, her slippery wetness extinguishing the flames as he slides in and out, her juices running heavily onto the bed- her smell wafting through the room. Her pussy tightens with each stroke and Brandon's cock is getting the work out of its life, milked for all its worth by a tight, wet, juicy pussy, begging to be fucked and banged.

"Fuck me!" Elena begs as Brandon's thrusts become even more vigilent. His penis is now a steel rod, its veins pulsating with energy. He releases her legs which were pinned behind her neck and places both hands on her throat.

"Don't hurt her," Daina whispers and kisses Brandon on the lips. Brandon's grip on Elena's throat relaxes as he continues his steady rhythm staring into Daina's brown eyes. Daina is naked now, having removed her panties and tank top to allow better access for her fingers. Brandon is fucking Elena and holding her throat like the reins of a horse, her thighs make a slapping sound as they bump against his torso. He looks like a jockey nearing the final stretch as she bucks wildly and he maintains control through his reins. He grinds his pelvis into her pussy, pushing his dick inside her as far as it could go. She pulls him hard against her and their eyes meet. They are both biting their lip as her clit is being massaged by his pelvis, grinding fast and hard against her.

"Get that pussy, daddy," Daina encourages and Brandon's eyes float from one sexy friend to the other, not knowing where to place his attention.

"How does that pussy feel, Brandon?" Daina asks as his strokes pick up momentum again. "Will you cum inside her Brandon? Please. She really wants you to."

Brandon studies Daina's face and he continues his assault on Elena's sloppy gash. Daina moves closer to Brandon and kneels behind him, whispering into his ear and her hands roam his naked body. "You look so sexy while you're fucking my friend Brandon. I can't wait to see you cum inside her. Can you do that for me daddy. Please?"

When she does that baby whine, Brandon can't resist. "This bitch is about to get a pussy full of cum," Brandon manages to speak as his grip on Elena's throat tightens.

"Don't hurt her," Daina reminds him, her fingers slipping down his back to the top of his ass. "Just fuck the shit out of her, fill her with cum so we can send her ass home."

Daina's voice sends Brandon over the top. He's looking straight at Daina while he's fucking Elena and Daina is smiling, her fingertips creeping, creeping downward.

"I'm about to cum," Brandon warns. His teeth are clenched now. Daina's fingers reach the opening down below and in once swift motion her pointer finger disappears inside Brandon's asshole and he screams, bucks wildly and cums at the same time shooting all of his hot, nasty sperm inside Elena's open, freshly fucked pussy.

He releases his grip on Elena's neck and Daina is still kneeling behind him. He reaches back, grabs Daina's face and kisses her lips as Elena recovers silently beneath him, his dick still inside her.

"I love you, Daina."

"I know. Me too," she says and returns his kiss as the world stands still for one moment where two soul mates recognize each other.