If You Were Here

Story Info
Slaves fantasy of a night of teasing and torment.
2.3k words
4.63
39.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've been gone for more then a month, Master. I don't know how much longer I can take not having you here with me. You ordered me, as per usual, to not climax without your permission, and no touching your property unless you have explicitly commanded me to do so. So, now I wait for your return, aroused and slightly lost without you.

I had a dream last night, Master, that I was undressing for you, but I woke up before we could get any farther. There is nothing more I'd like then to strip for you right now, to slowly reveal every luscious inch of your property. I'd remove my sweatshirt first – I wore it on purpose today to remember that no one but you has the right to see the secrets of my body. After taking that off, I'd strip off the tank top underneath, slowly exposing my stomach and strapless white lace bra. I'd stand there in my bra and jeans for a moment, letting you stare, feeling your gaze set me on fire.

Next I'd remove my jeans, shimmying out of the tight denim, and folding them and putting them to the side. Now, left only in matching white lace lingerie, I'd stand in position, legs spread about three feet apart, hands clasped behind my neck, chest out proudly, eyes demurely looking downward but sneaking constant glances at you. You'd stand and walk slowly around me, taking in every aspect of my appearance, and watching my nipples harden slightly and my skin begin to tremble under your possessive stare.

You reach suddenly and unclasp my bra, then go back to sit down again, having grazed my skin just barely with the tips of your fingers, just enough to make me yearn to arch into your touch, but I know to remain still until commanded otherwise. You sit calmly, looking unaffected by my presence, but I notice the hard length in your pants. You tell me to turn around, bend over, and remove the panties, then grab my ankles and hold position until told otherwise.

As I follow the instructions you've given me, I feel my arousal building, my pussy getting a bit wetter, and I bite my lip at the feeling of vulnerability that runs through me as I stand, so completely exposed. I hear you stand and come closer, then feel your fingers run lightly down my sides, so lightly that I wonder if you're really touching me. Goose bumps arise all over my body as I struggle to remain still under your caress.

Your fingers slowly move lower, testing the wetness of my pussy, your fingers gently running the length of its lips and teasingly running over my clit. I quiver even more, breathing heavily, trying so hard to remain composed at your inspection. Standing behind me, I hear your deep, firm voice tell me to stand, and as I do I press my behind gently into your cock, loving the feel of its hardness through the denim of your pants.

When I'm standing in front of you, you grab me suddenly drawing me close against you, moving one hand to my hip to hold me steady while your other hand slowly caresses my breasts, gently moving in circles around them, avoiding my straining nipples. Your tongue skims my ear, teasing it, arousing me endlessly and causing me to shudder helplessly in your arms, lost in the passion you've aroused in me. Just when I garner the nerve to break the silence and beg for a harder touch on my nipples, I feel your strong fingers grasp one firmly, twist it roughly and cause me to gasp in a delicious mixture of pleasure and pain.

My body is quivering in need, aching for more, unable to attain climax without a firmer touch. You command me suddenly to kneel, and give me a moment to regain some semblance of composure. You tell me to go to the bedroom and lay spread-eagle on the bed, face up, and await your presence. I try to gracefully rise, and move up the steps, keenly aware of your hot gaze on my ass as I climb the stairs to the bedroom.

Entering the room, I look fondly on the king sized four-poster bed, made up with black silk sheets and a red, sateen-covered down comforter. I wonder for a moment whether to strip the bed or lie atop the covers, and choose the latter, figuring after we play I'll want nothing more then to curl up in the comfy bed with your arms around me. As I await you, I feel my anticipation growing, wondering with rampant curiosity where you will choose to guide me this evening.

The first thing you do when you enter the room is tie me up, using nylon rope to firmly tie both ankles and wrists, restricting my movement to just a few wiggles. You then kiss me on the lips; just enough to make me want you even more. You kiss each eye and tie a black blindfold around my head. I feel you stroke my hair, reassuring me, in my world of darkness, and then you move away. After what seems like several minutes, I begin to wonder where you are, and then I feel your hand running up my left leg, leaving more goose bumps in its path.

You caress my nipples again, before roughly pinching each one, your fingers squeezing tighter and tighter until I cry out from the pain. Your fingers working as clamps, you kiss between my breasts, and tell me in your husky but firm voice "That's it, little one, surrender to my touch, don't stifle yourself. I want to hear your reaction to everything I do to you."

Just when my nipples start to feel numb, you release them, and I feel your lips enclose my right nipple. The hot wet velvet stroke of your tongue draws circles around my nipple, then your lips pull at it teasingly, your teeth nibbling lightly. I cannot help but try to fight my bonds, trying to arch up and somehow get more of this sweet pleasure you are giving me. You switch nipples, making sure to be fair in your treatment, and continue to alternate teasing touches, rough pinching, nibbling, and sucking for several minutes, so that I am shuddering nonstop, my pussy wet with desire.

"Please Master," I moan, whimpering again and nearly sobbing with the need for contact on my pussy or clit.

"Please what, little pet of mine? You know you need to be more exact in your requests if you expect me to consider them," you say between nibbles. I can just imagine the desire and wicked smile on your face as you tease me.

You know what a hard time I have voicing my desires, but driven to the edge I surrender and begin to beg.

"Please Master, touch my pussy. Your pussy. I need to feel your fingers and mouth inside of me and against my clit. Please Master," the last part a high-pitched moan as my desire rises yet another level at having to say the words.

After teasing my nipples for just a bit longer, giving each one last tweak, I feel you start to kiss down my body, licking inside my belly button and moving down to kneel between my spread legs. I feel your hot breath on my pussy lips, but you just linger, making me whimper pleadingly. After several moments, you move and I feel your tongue gently running down the length of my labia, not penetrating or touching my clit, and I try unsuccessfully to grind my hips towards your tongue. You move your tongue in circles around my clit, and I feel it swell up and harden almost painfully. You move one hand up to continue to tease my nipples as you eat my pussy. I am panting now, tossing my head side to side as you tease me, keeping me on the very edge of climax but not permitting me my release.

"Master, please, please touch my clit," I begin to shamelessly beg. You continue, however, to circle it, avoiding contact, and I sob in need. I feel your finger massaging the entrance to my pussy, not penetrating but causing me to clench my cunt uncontrollably. Tears soak the blindfold, just as my juices soak the comforter beneath me.

Suddenly all contact stops, and I feel you move away. I cry out in need, feeling desire course through my veins stronger than ever before.

"Please Master, don't stop, I need you," and then a sob of "Oh God."

My body continues to writhe and shudder, as tears run down my cheeks. I feel your tongue lick my tears away, and you kiss me passionately, keeping the desire alive.

"Are you aroused, little one? Do you feel what I can bring alive inside of you? I want you to feel my ownership, my possession. Let my will become yours. Let yourself completely surrender. Don't think, just feel. Beg, plead, moan, scream – do it by instinct, but don't let yourself think. Surrender completely."

As you say this to me, I breathe in deeply, hearing only your voice, and feeling the sensations running through my body.

I feel you move away again, and then you kiss me once more. While my desire is still there, it has receded a bit. Your fingers manipulate my nipples as you move back between my legs. Gently spreading me open, I feel you blow on my clit, awakening my desire again. I shudder helplessly and moan softly as your tongue once again begins circling my clit. As you continue to tease my clit, your finger resumes massaging my entrance, gathering wetness and then moving on to massage my anus. Your other hand moves to my pussy, and I feel a finger penetrate my cunt.

I feel your finger begin to fuck my cunt, and I feel your other hand penetrate my anus, but still you've yet to touch my clit. I am again sobbing in need, my arousal the sole focus of my being, and I begin to beg again, unable to help myself.

"Please Master, please take me, I need to feel your cock inside me. Please fuck your unworthy slave Master, let her worship your cock with her cunt. Take ownership of your property, and make her feel you completely." Between sobbing and pleading, it is hard to form words, but somehow I do. "Please Master I need you, I need your cock and I need to cum, please Master oh God please," I cry out.

I feel you move away and my body strains against the bonds, trying to get your touch back, to somehow give myself relief, worried that you've stopped for good this time. I feel your mouth come down hard upon mine in a possessive kiss, and I feel your cock enter me fully in a single thrust. I cry out, but the sound is swallowed as you continue to kiss me passionately, one hand gripping my hair and the other manipulating my nipples. You continue to thrust into me roughly and I struggle to hold back, knowing I cannot release without permission.

You pull out again, making my cry out in need and pull violently against the ropes holding me. I feel you teasing the entrance to my pussy, moving your cock head so that it is just barely inside my cunt. Your lips move next to my ear, and in a near-growl, you speak.

"Beg me, little one. I want to hear that you need it – hear that you can't live without my cock."

"Oh, Master! I don't know if I can hold out much longer. I need your cock, it is my salvation. Please, let me worship your cock with my cunt," I manage to get out between breaths.

You move your lips back to mine, taking possession in a way I've never known before, and I feel waves of pleasure begin to overtake me. You move away, ending the kiss. You tease my ear, and I start to beg you to cum. I've been on edge so long now I cannot take it, and know that soon I will be unable to hold back.

"Master, please let me cum for you, I cannot hold back much longer."

You seemingly ignore me, but then I feel your hand move slowly down my body. You thrust inside me even harder, deeper than ever before, and I hear you growl in my ear.

"Cum for me, little one, cum for your Master!"

The instant you speak, your fingers pinch my clit, and rub it quickly as you thrust into me one last time. As I feel you cumming, I scream as the dam breaks and I explode with the pleasure. The orgasm courses through my veins, breaking free and making me fly with its pleasure. The aftershocks course through me, and I continue to shudder helplessly, barely aware of anything but the lingering pleasure. I don't feel or hear you untie my bonds, but I am aware enough to feel you hold me close and whisper sweet nothings in my ear.

Master, I respect you more for what you do for our country. I know you risk your life daily to protect our country and help those in another. I admire your courage and strength, and I am trying to be strong for you. But Master, desire courses through my body every minute of every day; I am unable to get you out of my mind. You own me completely. You are in complete possession of my thoughts. I fall asleep at night imagining myself in your arms, and I dream of your touch upon my skin. I wake and shudder helplessly in unsatisfied arousal as fantasies such as this run through my head.

Please come home soon, Master.

Your Loving Pet.