Iggy Azalea & Charli XCX: Fancy

Story Info
Iggy and Charli have fun with their producer.
2.5k words
4.32
53.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers

This is a short and sweet nasty one inspired by the hit song, pretty much because I can't get it out of my head.

Lyrics and celebrity likenesses are used without permission. This is a parody and is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. Let me know if you like it.

*

"You got to admit, that is one mad track." Iggy Azalea said to me, a proud grin on her face as we stood intimately close at the mixing console.

"Hot. Shit." Charli XCX added, the brunette Brit smirking triumphantly. We had just put the finishing touches on a track that Iggy had dubbed Fancy, the last song to be recorded for her debut album.

And I had to admit, it sounded good. It sounded like a hit. We played it on a loop, enjoying the bone-shaking bass on the studio speakers as we popped open a bottle of champagne to celebrate.

I had been a producer in the music industry for years, and of course had worked with many beautiful women. But there was something different about these two.

Iggy combined her platinum beauty with a dedicated work ethic and a filthy sense of humour. It had been a blast spending the past few months with her and I was disappointed that it was coming to an end, not least because I'd miss gazing at her whenever she thought I wasn't looking.

Not that Charli was any slouch. I hadn't spent anywhere near the amount of time with her as I had with Iggy, but from the moment she'd entered the studio she'd proven to be brazen and ballsy, her dark splendour the perfect counterpart to Iggy's blonde Aussie looks.

We had wrapped late, long after the last of the technicians had left, and with the plush studio all to ourselves it quickly became obvious that the girls were looking to party and blow off a little steam.

One bottle of champagne became two. By the time we were popping open the third I was well and truly buzzed, helped along by a pill that Charli offered to me on the tip of her tongue.

"Come on, big boy," she said, egging me on as we sat on one of the enormous leather couches in the centre of the soundproofed room. "Let's make this a night to remember."

Leaning forward, I pressed my tongue to hers and swallowed the pill. The drugs mixed quickly with the alcohol already in my bloodstream.

Feeling flushed, I excused myself to go to the restroom, where I splashed cold water on my face. I don't know how long I was gone for but it must have been longer than I realised, because by the time I got back the night had shifted into another, higher gear.

Iggy and Charli were lying on the black leather couch. Iggy was on top, pants off and thong exposed, her blouse unbuttoned as she kissed Charli with ferocious hunger.

As bare-skinned as Iggy was, Charli was even more so. Her top and miniskirt had been dumped on the floor. Her cherry red bra, the kind that undoes in the front, had been snapped open to reveal a pair of perky tits that I had been wondering about ever since I'd seen her video for SuperLove.

Her breasts, a pert and perfect handful, were tipped with dusky little nipples that were just begging to be licked and sucked on. But Iggy was leaving them begging, focusing instead on the panties that she'd pulled to one side to reveal the dark and curly thatch of Charli's pussy.

Diving straight in, she used her fingers first, long and manicured digits sinking into the steamy pink flesh, joined eventually by a teasing tongue that skimmed the edge of Charli's clitoral hood.

"Oh Iggy, baby. Fuck sake! Oooh, eat my pussy, babe. Make me fucking cum." Charli cried, her hips rolling and squeaking against the leather.

Sinking down onto the couch opposite theirs, I watched in fascination as Iggy worked Charli like a sample that she was bending to her beat. She strummed her with her fingers, plunging slow and steady into her pussy one moment, then frigging her clit at lightning speed the next.

All the while, she used her tongue to tease and taunt, tracing the edges of Charli's labia but never truly licking them. Not until she was ready. Not until Charli was practically screaming for it. And when she did, she took her time, slurping up her slit like it was her favourite lollypop and she was going to savour every taste of it.

"SHHIITTCHHYEESSSS!!" Charli squealed, her arousal bubbling over to speckle the couch.

"Girl, you taste good," Iggy grinned around Charli's pussy. "You taste like success."

Both girls giggled, and the break was enough to remind them I was in the room. Charli looked over at me with bedroom eyes, wiggling her pussy in Iggy's face. By now, I had taken to massaging the bulge in my jeans through the material. I hadn't wanted to try anything more than that lest I end up with a career-ending scandal on my hands, but the way the girls were staring at me told me that wasn't likely to happen. In fact, just the opposite.

"Mistah Producah, don't just sit there touching yourself," Charli purred. "Come and join us."

"Yeah, don't be shy," Iggy said, looking at me from over her shoulder, arching her back to show off her perfect, bulbous ass. "This pussy's not going to fuck itself, you know."

I needed no more invitation than that. Sliding onto my knees, I crawled up behind Iggy and reached out to slip my fingers under the black elastic of her thong.

"Mmmmyehhh." She moaned in approval as I slowly pulled the material down, fully revealing the firm, perfect peach of her bubble butt and, more than that, her glistening pussy. I almost gasped as I saw that she was shaved clean, her pink cunt lips splayed invitingly open.

I couldn't resist. Eagerly, I stroked my fingers up the inside of her creamy thighs to press my digits to her opening.

"Oh fahk...!" She murmured, her eyes fluttering shut as she shuffled her butt closer to me, daring me to take things further. So I did. I stopped just long enough to suck on my index and middle fingers, before pressing them both up against her slit to then slip them inside her.

"Shhhhiiiiit!" Iggy gasped, tensing up.

"Oh yeah, girl. Mistah Producah got you going now, huh?" Charli giggled, letting her legs drop to either side so that I got a perfect view of her exposed pussy, even as I pushed deeper into Iggy's, right until I was up to my knuckles.

Dragging air in through her nostrils, I felt Iggy's cunt muscles flex as she adjusted to my fingers inside her. And once she'd made that adjustment, she opened her eyes again to dive down and gobble up Charli's waiting pussy.

"Aw fuck! FUCK!" Charli cursed, thrashing beneath Iggy as the blonde rapper slurped on the singer's clit.

Not that I was being lazy in my duties. Far from it. In fact, I was delighting in exploring the slippery smooth hollow of Iggy's cunt, her juices coating my hands so thickly it was like I'd stuck my hand in a honey pot.

She was dripping down my palm and past my wrist, grunting and gasping to herself as I frigged her g-spot, flicked her clit and fucked her canal, getting her ready for the moment that I'd kneel behind her to slide my member inside her.

Her face sweaty, her hair hanging in her eyes, her breath coming in ragged gasps, I knew that moment had come. Ripping off my clothes, I took my now engorged cock in my hand and pressed it to Iggy's slit.

"Fucken do it!" Charli urged me on, clapping in excitement. Iggy looked back at me, dazed and exhausted but desperately in need. Biting her lip, she nodded. I pressed forward, sinking into her. We gasped.

It felt so fucking good, and with every inch it only felt better. She was so tight and soft and hot and wet. All I wanted to do was grab two fistfuls of that candy apple ass and plough her until I spurted deep inside her, sticky and steaming hot.

But I took my time, teasing her with my patience, forcing her to babble and beg.

"Ooooohhfffuuuck meeee! Please! Fuck me hard!"

Smiling to myself, I maintained my pace. When finally I was up to my balls inside her, I stopped. Holding still, I basked in the sensation of Iggy's sticky cunt clasped to my straining cock, the firm flesh of her ass cheeks as I squeezed them, the erratic gasps of her breathing.

And when I was satisfied, I pulled back, hovered for a second with my shaft twitching just outside her oozing slit, before I pushed back in to start fucking her with all I had.

By now, the track was coming to the end of its 30th or 40th repeat. I lost myself in its rhythm as I fucked that beautiful young rapper, her cries of joy mingling with her own lyrics.

Who dat, who dat? I-G-G-Y. That do that, do that? I-G-G-Y. Who dat, who dat? I-G-G-Y. About to blow-oh-whoa-oh-whoa-whoa.

Licking my fingers, I ran my hand around her hip to frig her clit while Charli leaned forward to wrap her tongue around Iggy's. The track faded out, leaving only the sound of my cock squelching in Iggy's cunt, before it started again to bore into my brain.

I'm so fancy. You already know. I'm in the fast lane. From L.A. to Tokyo. I'm so fancy. Can't you taste this gold? Remember my name. 'Bout to blow-oh-whoa-oh-whoa-whoa.

Slapping her ass against my crotch, Iggy squeezed her eyes shut and squealed through bared teeth. She was so close I could feel it. I increased my pace.

'Bout to blow-oh-whoa-oh-whoa-whoa.

The bassline thumped, and something inside Iggy exploded.

"OHGAWDDYESSSS!" She screamed. "I'm cummingI'mfuckingcummingohhshichhhYYYEESSSSSS!!!"

She convulsed like an epileptic, shoving her ass back at me so violently that I was sure I'd have bruises on my abdomen the next day, and when she was done she slid forward off my cock and onto the floor.

Lying in a heap on the rug, her open pussy leaked into her ass crack as her head swayed and her eyelashes blinked at the speed of a camera shutter. With her gym-carved abs strained tight, her little bee-sting breasts heaving, her strawberry nipples erect, she looked so invitingly dishevelled that I wanted to jump on her and fuck her to another climax.

But then I saw Charli staring up at me, her fiery eyes hidden behind a mask of mascara, her plum red lips curling as she goaded me.

"You think you can handle me, big boy? Huh? You think you can handle this pussy?"

She spread her legs wide again, letting me see the nectar of her wet, fuzzy cunt. Cock still throbbing, I was in no mood to play around. Surging forward, I slid into her as deep and as fast I could. Charli gasped in surprise, breaking into a giggle.

"Enthusiastic, huh? I like that..." Her voice dropped into a husky moan. "I like that a lot."

Moving her hips beneath me, she slid her pussy up and down along my shaft, her cuntlips clinging to me. Shuddering, I pressed my face into her waiting breasts, coiling my tongue around a stiff little nipple.

"That's it, suck my tits." She said, her ass bouncing in time to my thrusts, her body pressed warm and hard against mine. Her dark curls were spread out on the couch to pillow her head, while her nails were raking up and down my back.

"You look so fine, baby girl." Iggy said to Charli as I glanced over to see her working her pussy as she watched us, the Venus tattoo on her forearm dancing in place.

"Mmmm, Mistah Producah is making me glow. Unh!" Charli replied, raising her legs to wrap them around my waist, pulling her closer into me. Pressing my chest into her perky tits, I sought her mouth out to draw her into a kiss. She tasted of champagne and lipstick, her tongue slick against mine.

All I could hear was the blood thundering in my ears, the sound of Charli's ecstatic moans, and the lyrics of the song as it repeated again and again.

Trash the hotel. Let's get drunk on the mini bar. Make the phone call. Feels so good getting what I want. Yeah, keep. On. Turning it up. Chandelier swinging, we don't give a fuck. Film star, yeah I'm deluxe. Classic, expensive, you don't get to touch, ow!

I was so close I wanted to cry, but I wasn't going to stop now. Kneeling back on my haunches, I grabbed Charli's thighs and held her tight as I started to slam fuck her, giving her every rigid inch of me with the power and intensity of a jackhammer.

"OH! MY! FUCKEN! GOD!YESSS!" She screamed, dropping a hand down to squeeze her clit. The hard little nub proved so sensitive that that was all she needed. Her cunt clamping down on me, she shrieked as she came.

"FFFFFFFFFFUUUUQQQQQHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I held her legs tight as she kicked against me, her pussy twisting around on my pole. Fascinated, Iggy leaned in to press her face against Charli's and stare invitingly up at me.

"Come on, Mister Producer. Give me somethin' to drink, huh? I'm so fucken thirsty, all I need is a big drink of cum."

It was all I could do to pull out of Charli in time, hobbling my way up the couch to aim my now bright red cock at Iggy's waiting face.

The first burst caught her dead between the eyes, gobs of semen flicking on her long delicate eyelashes. The second found her lips and dripped down onto the beauty spot on her chin. She licked it all up with a hungry eagerness.

"Don't forget me, big boy!" Charli cooed, and I turned to jerk another spurt out onto the tip of her nose, her bottom lip, her throat. Giggling, she ran her tongue around her mouth like a kitten lapping up milk.

When finally I was done, my cock still thrumming, I plopped my ass down on the couch. Mesmerized, I watched as Charli and Iggy kissed my load off each other's faces, laughing as they rolled it between their tongues.

"Oh fuck yes." I muttered, earning their attention.

"What do you think, Charli?" Iggy asked, jizz glistening on her tongue before she closed her lips and swallowed. "Reckon he's a keeper?"

"Shit yeah, babe. For now, at least."

The girls giggled, and as I lay in a daze the song played one last time.

I'm so fancy. You already know. I'm in the fast lane. From L.A. to Tokyo. I'm so fancy. Can't you taste this gold? Remember my name. 'Bout to blow-oh-whoa-oh-whoa-whoa.

JTCIII
JTCIII
316 Followers