Iggy Azalea's After Party

Story Info
A member of Iggy's crew gets to know her a little better.
2.7k words
34.7k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qeruuz
qeruuz
6 Followers

This story takes place during the time that I was a part of Iggy Azalea's touring crew.

We had just wrapped up a concert and the audience had left. Excitement was in the air among the crew members because the clean up wouldn't happen until the next day which meant that everyone had a rare night off. On such nights we always held a big after party right after the concert. It wasn't much more than a dark room with music and a bar, but it gave everyone a chance to unwind and hit on the backup dancers. When I arrived the room was already filled with drinking and wildly dancing people. I'm not much of a dancer so I usually sat at the bar, drank a beer and made small talk with whoever else felt like sitting down that night.

Once I got settled in at the bar and was sipping my beer, I was surprised by a quickly growing sound of people clapping. I looked over my shoulder and Iggy Azalea, the star of the night, was walking into the room, receiving a huge round of applause. Because the after party always happened right after the concert she was still wearing her outfit from the performance: a black leotard with golden stripes and black heels. She waved, smiled and thanked everyone, but she did not stop. She pushed through the crowd and came heading straight for the bar, sat down next to me and ordered a rum and coke.

I could see in her face that she was not amused, and just when I was about to introduce myself and ask her if she was okay, she said "Don't bother coming up with a line, I'm not interested."

"I was only going to introduce myself and ask if everything's alright," I said, "But if you prefer I will keep my mouth shut."

"I'm sorry," she said, "These after parties are never fun for me. Everyone expects me to show up but all the guys only want to hit on me and the girls try to get me to give them a spot as a backup dancer. It's exhausting."

Of course the idea of hitting on her popped into my head the second I saw she was heading for where I was sitting and it hadn't left my head since. But I knew now that that approach would get me nowhere.

"If you want we can just sit here and talk," I suggested.

"That would be great," she said with a smile. "I think you were about to introduce yourself?"

We sat there for a long time, drinking and talking, about her career and mine, about music and movies, you get the idea. Iggy was drinking a lot more than me and she was starting to get tipsy.

"Oh my god I love this song!" she exclaimed suddenly. "Let's dance!"

She pulled me by the arm onto the dance floor. We started dancing together but quickly she noticed I wasn't very comfortable, so she took my hands and lead me. While we were dancing we inched closer and closer together until we were about a foot apart. We danced like that for a while until she let go of my hands, turned around and backed up into me.

Her big, voluptuous ass bumped against my crotch and I immediately felt the effect it had on my dick. Blood rushed into my member, making it tingle and grow. I put my hands on her hips and she started grinding her ass against my crotch. I couldn't believe what was happening. One of the most perfect asses I had ever seen was moving up and down my crotch. My dick was growing by the second. When I looked down I could see that her leotard barely covered half of her ass cheeks.

I looked around, it was so dark and crowded in the room that I didn't think anyone noticed what was going on. Then Iggy leaned her head back, still grinding her backside into my ever hardening cock, and rested it on my shoulder. She looked at me with that look, that 'I don't care what the consequences are, I want this' look that drunk people get when they are horny. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth and I leaned in and kissed her. Immediately she pushed her tongue into my mouth and started wrestling with mine.

We stood there for what seemed like an eternity. We only broke our kiss to swallow excess saliva that was about to drip out of our mouths. The feeling of her tongue wrapped around mine was amazing, not to mention what she was doing to my manhood. I was rock hard by now and was really beginning to feel what her perfect, juicy ass was doing to me. She kept grinding and grinding and I started moaning into her mouth.

She broke our kiss and whispered "Do you like that?" into my ear. I nodded as I started to grind my dick into her ass even harder. She responded by doing the same thing.

"Do you like riding up against my big, juicy ass?" she asked. I nodded again, unable to speak coherently. I started panting heavier and heavier until I felt I was about to burst. "Come on baby cum, cum on my ass," she whispered while kissing my neck. By now it felt like she was trying to fuck me with her big, round and fleshy cheeks and I was doing the same to her. My panting got heavier and heavier until I came with a big shock and exploded right into my boxers. I moaned into her mouth and plunged my tongue back into her. She slowed down her grinding and kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she held onto my arms. We stood there for a while enjoying each others' embrace.

After a while of enjoying each others' touch and kissing some more I felt my cock begin to stir. It was still firmly pressed up against Izzy's backside, which was still moving, albeit much less than before. I started grinding my dick into her ass almost involuntarily, and she looked at me over her shoulder in surprise.

"Well, well, someone's not satisfied," she said with a grin. I could only smile sheepishly and nod. "Let's go to my dressing room," she said, taking my hand and leading me through the crowd. We left the after party through the back door and walked through a couple of hallways before we arrived at a door that said 'Iggy'. Iggy opened the door and locked it once we were inside.

The dressing room was fairly large. On the left wall was a make-up table complete with mirror and lights. On the other side was a large corner-couch, a wall mounted TV and a mini fridge. The back wall contained a door leading to a private bathroom.

"You must be a mess down there," Iggy said, softly rubbing my cock through my jeans. "How about we take a shower and get you cleaned up?"

We moved into the bathroom where she started undressing me. She took off my shirt and threw it in a corner, then I kicked off my shoes and took off my socks. She loosened my belt and unbuttoned my pants, taking them off together with my boxers.

My dick was semi-hard and Iggy looked at it and smiled. "Very nice," she commented. She wrapped her hand around it, squeezed a few times and started stroking slowly.

In no time I was hard again and started pumping into her hand. Iggy let go of me to turn on the shower and I wrapped my own hand around my member.

Iggy tutted. "Don't do that yet, be patient! Now get in the shower and clean yourself, I'll be back in five minutes," she said as she left the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

I spent the next five minutes cleaning myself, taking extra good care of my nether regions. I was still hard, and it was difficult to not give in to the temptation. I was relieved when Iggy returned from the dressing room. She was carrying a small bottle which she put on the little shelf, next to the soap and body wash.

"I think I'll join you in there, the water looks good," she said, as she started taking off her leotard. She did it slowly, taking it off from top to bottom. I held my breath as she stripped the suit from her body, revealing her small, perky tits.

"Do you not wear underwear under that?" I asked in disbelief.

"It gets too hot on stage," she said, further removing her leotard, slowly revealing her pussy. "And I like being so close to naked on stage. It turns me on," she said, winking to me.

By now she had completely removed her clothing and started turning around, slowly revealing her most amazing asset.

"Wow," was all I could say when I could finally see all of it. "That is the most perfect ass I have ever seen."

She looked at me over her shoulder and smiled. She started to jiggle her ass with her hands, bouncing it up and down. Then she lowered her knees, spread her legs and started shaking it like in her music videos. Watching this display of perfection I could not control myself any longer and started stroking my throbbing member. When she noticed what I was doing she stopped twerking and walked over to me. She grabbed my arm while stepping under the shower to stop me from relieving myself.

"I want you to clean me," she said. "Take the body wash and soap me up." She stepped under the warm water stream facing away from me, waiting expectantly.

I picked up the body wash from the shelf and squirted a good amount of it on my hands. I started with her back, rubbing the soap over it and enjoying the feel of her bare skin. Then I massaged her shoulders and soaped her arms and stomach. I moved my hands up slowly towards her breasts. To get a good reach I inched closer to Iggy, causing my fully erect dick to get lodged between her big ass cheeks. She giggled, I only got more turned on.

I softly caressed her breasts, taking the nipples between my fingers and rubbing them, pinching a little. Her breathing got heavier and she moaned quietly. After taking care of her chest I slid my hands down over her stomach to her legs. I worked my way down the outside of her legs, not touching her pussy. When I went up I did it on the inside, going ever slower the higher I got. When I finally got to the top of her thighs Iggy was trembling with anticipation. I slowly dragged my index finger around the outside of her folds and was about to go deeper when she stopped me.

"Not there, not tonight," she said. I tried to hide my disappointment but was clearly not doing it well. "Don't worry sweetie," she said. "Please continue cleaning me."

I put some more body wash on my hands and started massaging her voluptuous behind. It was more groping, really. I wanted to have all of it in my hands at once, but it was just not possible. Her cheeks felt heavenly and they jiggled at the slightest touch. I rubbed hard on her perfect ass, and she moaned audibly.

After I was finished cleaning her she grabbed the small bottle she had brought in earlier from the dressing room. "I didn't want you to touch my pussy," she said, "Because tonight isn't about my pussy. It's about my ass and your love for it. I want you to fuck my ass."

I was dumbfounded and must have looked the part, because she giggled and opened the bottle. She squirted the lube on her hand, leaned forward and started rubbing it on her asshole.

"Will you give me a hand?" she asked, handing me the bottle. I spread more of the lube on her hole and she moaned, pushing backwards into my hand and jiggling her cheeks. I rubbed harder and harder until I popped a finger in her ass. She gasped and moaned and started gyrating her hips. I popped in a second finger, met with even louder moaning, and started finger fucking her asshole.

"Yes baby, work my ass!" she moaned, gasping as I slipped in a third finger. I started moving faster and her hip movements got faster in return. She was moaning frantically now, mine and her movements ever increasing, pumping my fingers in and out of her perfect, juicy ass, until she finally screamed and her entire body tensed up for a few seconds, after which she fell to the floor of the shower, panting and gasping for air.

"Oh my god that was amazing," she said as I helped her up. "Thank you," she said as she took my head in her hands and kissed me long and deep, letting her tongue roam through my mouth. "Let's dry off and I'll finally take care of you," she smiled as she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.

"About time," I laughed as I dried myself off and couldn't resist tugging on my still very hard cock.

Once we were both dry we walked into the dressing room, Iggy carrying the bottle of lube. She told me to sit down on the couch.

She opened the bottle and lubed up her hands. Then she sat down between my legs, grabbed my cock and started stroking. Her hands felt like a godsend and I couldn't stop moaning. She had a good pace, not too fast but just right. She smiled and lowered her head, licking the top of my dick once before completely engulfing my entire throbbing member with her mouth. She took me all the way down her throat, I could feel her throat muscles working my cock, her tongue twirling around my shaft. I moaned loudly. "Fuck that's good." The way she handled my dick was amazing, never before had I felt this way.

After sucking me off for several minutes she told me to lay on my back on the couch. She straddled my waist and lubed up my dick and her asshole some more. I couldn't believe what was about to happen. Iggy leaned over and gave me a deep tongue kiss.

"Are you ready to fuck me in the ass?" she whispered in my ear. I could only nod. She reached behind her and propped up my cock. She raised herself a bit, positioned my rock hard dick at her entrance, and lowered. Slowly my throbbing member slid into her asshole, inch by inch I entered further into her warm, tight hole.

"Oh my god, your ass is perfect," I groaned as she started moving up and down. She was expertly riding my dick and it felt amazing. My cock grazed the tight walls of her ass and both of us moaned. She leaned into me again as she kept increasing the pace, impaling her ass on my rock hard dick over and over. We let our tongues wrestle as we moaned into each others' mouths and I groped her juicy ass cheeks.

She kept increasing her pace and both our breathing got heavier and heavier. I felt the pressure building in my balls and wanted to release my seed. I lifted her perfect ass with my hands and started pounding my hips into her. This way I could go even faster than before and both of us cried out in pleasure. I kept pumping my cock in and out of her tight hole until the sensations became too much and I exploded. My swollen cock twitched inside her and shot load after load of cum deep inside Iggy's ass. This feeling was too much for her and she convulsed as her orgasm rippled through her, silently screaming before finally collapsing onto me, both of us breathing heavily.

After a minute she rolled off of me and gave me a kiss. "That was amazing," she said. "I've never come so hard in my life."

"Me neither," I replied. "Your ass is incredible," I said as I fondled her left cheek. She smiled and we kissed. She grabbed a blanket from below the couch and we snuggled under it, soon falling asleep.

qeruuz
qeruuz
6 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Iggy Azalea & Charli XCX: Fancy Iggy and Charli have fun with their producer.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Selena Gomez: Damsel in Distress Selena gets herself into some trouble at a club.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Ariana Grande Goes To The Prom The singer accepts a viral video invitation...in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Ronda Gets Rowdy Ronda Rousey gives a couple of fans a night to remember.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Stagehand Meets Iggy's Ass A stagehand gets caught ogling at Iggy Azalea's booty.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories