Ignition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Withdrawing his fingers, he sucked her honey from them as she became frenzied to return the favor and taste his engorged cock. It had been years since his cock had been so hard, and she jumped at the chance to swallow him. Eagerly she guided it down her throat, not allowing her gag reflex to defy her intent. His erection filled her mouth and stretched her esophagus as she thrust herself down on him moaning so deeply and lustily that his shaft vibrated from the tip to its base. Her hands moved to cup his balls, tumbling them through her fingers, gently twisting and pulling at his sac. Chase's eyes rolled back in his head and his knees turned to jelly. He pushed against her shoulders and leaned his weight on the bed to steady himself.

As she fiercely sucked his shaft, he could feel the climax building quickly. He pushed her to lie down on the bed and she moved to the middle while Chase climbed over her and lowered himself, sliding effortlessly into her weeping cunt. She worked in counter-tempo to Chase's momentum, grinding herself against his groin at the pinnacle of his thrusts. Sweat dripped down Chase's body as he moved to lean down onto his elbows and suck at her pointy nipples, licking and nibbling one, and twisting the other between his fingers. His groans sent her over the top.

Ecstasy swelled within her, threatening to erupt ... and then did so, coating Chase and a good portion of the bed.

"AAAHHHH!!" Her screams rattled the windows as she gushed. Cum flowed over Chase's cock. Wave after massive wave of hot, sweet-smelling cum spilled from her and pooled beneath them. At the feel of his wife's ecstasy flowing around him, he made one final thrust into her, breaking his massive load against her cervix. "Unggghhhh!"

Exhaustion overtook them. Chase fell to his elbows, lowering his sweat-drenched brow to rest on Hannah's breast. She wrapped her arms around his back and held him. Afterglow monopolized their thoughts. They were lost in the embrace of their love, and the peaceful bliss of deepest intimacy. Chase heaved his weight off of her petite frame and fell to her side, pulling her close to him. He spooned her body along his own, settling her protectively in his arms, to rest. Sleepy and content, she whispered a gentle goodnight "I forgive you ... never, ever leave, okay??"

"My dear, you are precious to me; you couldn't ever get rid of me even if you tried."

12