Ignorance

Story Info
Two mercenaries find trouble with the KKK.
1.8k words
4.38
10.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers

Kai Espiritu and Abner Espinosa exited the airport terminal. A taxi waited for them as the two Rim-Cat Mercenary Officers entered the cab and told the driver where to go.

"Kai, why did you choose to have our free time here in Alabama?"

"I met a girl here and I wanted to visit her Abner," Ghost replied to his best friend Hazier.

"No wonder," Abner sighs and looked out the window, "What am I suppose to do here? I got no girlfriend here in the U.S."

"That's the beauty of it. You can look for a girl as a fling or a one night stand."

The yellow taxi pulled to the left and stopped at the Sheraton hotel's entrance.

"Here you go gentlemen," said the cab driver.

Kai fished some cash out of his pocket and paid the taxi cab driver. Getting off the vehicle, the two men gathered their duffel bags and walked into the hotel. Making their way towards the front desk, Abner already eyed a few prospective dates from the lobby and the bar itself. Upon reaching the desk of the receptionist, Kai gave his alias and Abner's alias as he retrieves a pair of card keys for their hotel accommodations.

"I want to rest right now Abner, so I'll see you later on this evening."

"Alright, the jet lag is killing me and I need the rest as well."

That evening the two mercenaries met in the lobby afterwards Ghost persuaded Hazier to accompany him in visiting the girl he knew from his last visit in Alabama. Hazier immediately rented a vehicle, Ghost climbed into the passenger's side with a paper depicting instructions of how to find their way to the girl's house.

"This visit better be worth it Kai."

"It will be Abner," replied Ghost.

An hour passed as the sports car zipped through the narrow highways and wooded areas of the secluded communities of Alabama. Kai shook his head as he never seen such an empty woodlands before, he could not believe that in this area of the U.S. places like this still exist. Gas pumps were remnants of a time about two decades ago and he witnessed a finger printing process, instead of a live scan computer aided devices to capture the finger print images of a person, the people of this region still have to inked the fingers of candidates and process it the way it was twenty years ago.

"I thought a modernize and advance country such as this will be able to provide all the technological devices throughout the country."

"That's reality Kai, there is still areas like this all over the world," Abner commented to his friend and fellow Rim-Cat battalion officer.

Another thirty minutes passed before the car entered a small community of about five hundred inhabitants. As the sports car made a final turn and parked adjacent to the house addressed as their final destination, Kai stepped out of the vehicle and quickly walked towards the front door.

"I never knew you will visit Kai," an ebony goddess said to him as she opened the door.

"Well you know me I'm full of surprises."

"Yea and your name Ghost really suited you for being mischievous and full of surprises."

Kai held her hand and smiled as Abner walked towards them.

"Abner this is Rose," he introduced the girl his heart desired, "Rose this is Abner AKA Hazier."

Hazier extended his hand and greeted her.

"Hey Kai we got a few suspicious eyes around us," Abner warned his fellow mercenary switching to their native tongue.

"I see them," replied Kai in their language.

"You were right about one thing Kai, all of your friends don't just speak English but other languages as well."

"Well babe, its because we grew up with the language."

"Why wont you two come in and make yourselves at home."

"Thanks babe."

The two Rim-Cats officers entered the house and seated at the couch while Rose brought out some soda and snacks for them. Abner noticed the newspaper and the headline that reads on the front page.

Ku Klux Klan strikes again! White supremacist suspected with deaths of minorities in the area.

Hazier picked up the paper and started to read as Ghost and his girlfriend chatted about their days and catches up on new events in their lives. Kai met Rose Johnson as an exchange student in college prior to his days as an officer in their country's military and later on with the elite Panther Regiment, and afterwards as a battalion commander with the Rim-Cat Mercenary Regiment.

"I'm glad you can visit Kai."

"I'm really glad to see you again Rose."

Since their first meeting the two were inseparable until the time came when Kai was needed by his country and was asked to volunteer as an officer. After that he came to the U.S. to visit her, though his family have fought on with the U.S. military, Kai Espiritu remained devoted to their home country and after his six years of service, he then joined Colonel Marcus Dangal and his Rim-Cats, hence the Ghost is born.

"I'm glad you two love birds are finally reunited," Abner joked.

Abner Espinosa kept himself busy reading the newspaper, what alerted him is that the area Kai's girlfriend resides in is known to be a hot bed for ignorant racist group such as the Ku Klux Klan. After a few hours of talking the couple agreed to go out on a date the next day, Kai and Abner got up and left the house. As they step out to their rental car, a group of four bald headed Caucasians blocked their way.

"Hey you chink! What the fuck you guys doing here huh?"

The leader of the pack shouted at the two Asian mercenaries as the three other bald headed men cracked their knuckles.

"It's a free country isn't it?"

"Yeah chink our troops made it free."

"It's not just your troops that fought for freedom," replied Abner.

Kai smirked as Abner eyed the other three.

"I'm going kick your fucking ass from here back to China where you belong chink."

The leader lunged at Kai, which he avoided by sidestepping. Raising his arms, Kai caught the man's arm by the elbows and breaks the fragile bone, he finished his move with an inverted crescent kick where his instep made contact with the man's face dropping his attacker to the ground with a bloody nose and unconscious.

"First of all we're not Chinese, ignorant dumb fuck," replied Kai at the unconscious leader.

"What the fuck!"

Abner stepped forward against his attacker, blocking the hook punch by sweeping it to the side with his left hand, he cocked his right hand and power punched the man on his sternum with his two knuckles. The man dropped the ground out of breath as Hazier stomped on his head knocking the man out. The two remaining members of the KKK was shocked at what has just happened, as their shock remained, Kai leaped in the air and side-kicked the nearest man on the temple. His kick contains enough force and strength to send the man five feet away from him, as the man hit the ground, the man couldn't get up as he is knocked out with one powerful blow.

"It's you and me now isn't it?"

The scared remaining white supremacist ran leaving his three comrades unconscious on the concrete gravel. Kai and Abner laughed getting into their vehicle and driving off.

Sunlight pierced through the curtains of the hotel room, Kai slowly blinked out of sleep as the sun itself is touching him to wake up and meet the beautiful morning. Yawning, the mercenary officer sat up and rubbed his eyes attempting to wake from his sleep. Slowly he stood up and walked towards the restroom to do his daily hygiene routine. Once cleaned and rinsed, he stepped out of the shower and dressed in semi-formal clothing composed of slack pants, leather shoes, and a designer shirt. Stepping out of the room he was joined by Abner as the two headed toward the elevator.

"Slept well last night bud?"

"I sure did," Kai replied to his best friend.

"Come on let's get some breakfast Kai."

The elevator doors opened and both mercenaries entered, pushing the button that will take them to their desired floor, both men waited as the elevator deposits them to their floor.

"So, what you want for breakfast?"

"Pancakes," replied Kai.

A few hours later the mercenaries in their rental car arrived at Rose's house, the sight of a giant burned cross, which was smoldered with flames stood erect in the front yard. Immediately Kai got out of the car and hastily knocked on the door.

"What the hell happened babe?'

"Kai, the KKK did this. It's a warning for what you and your friend did to them yesterday."

"Damn cowards!"

Abner joined his friend and placed his hand on Kai's shoulder.

"There are ways to deal with them bud," said his best friend in their native tongue, "Let's go and search for them shall we?"

Kai nodded in agreement as he kissed his girlfriend and persuaded her to move in the hotel under his expenses. Mercenaries like him as a major receives a monthly pay of $15,00.00, it should be more than enough to have a family, settle down and have a quiet life. But as a mercenary, Kai Espiritu's life is far from quiet or normal, his life revolves around contracts, fighting, killing those who wanted him dead, and the world of death. Every time he is out on a contract, Major Kai Espiritu is known as Ghost and that name is truly a codename fit for what he does in his profession.

"So will you go to Mobile with me babe?"

"Of course babe I will."

"Pack your bags and your family can come too," Kai instructed her.

Rose did what was asked of her, both her mother and sister packed what is necessary as Abner and Kai took their bags and placed them in the trunk of the sports car. After a few hours, Kai's girlfriend and her family has been checked in the hotel for a few weeks. As Rose and her family rested, Kai and Abner stepped out of the hotel.

"We need some arms to take this bastards out Abner."

"I know Kai, let's wait for the Colonel's call tonight. Afterwards we can plan this thoroughly and deal with these bastards."

"I read that as government contractors we can use the legal acts against them and claim self-defense," said Ghost, "If that's the case then we can justify their slaughter."

"Let's do it one step at the time Kai. I know you're furious right now, let things calm down and strike when they least expect it."

TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers