Ignorance is Bliss Ch. 01

Story Info
Some things to decide.
2.1k words
4.27
8.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, if he isn't home in 20 minutes I am seriously gonna kick his ass. I stood there in my lacy black nightgown, brushing my teeth and watching the seconds tick by on the clock. He promised he would be home by 11 tonight; it was 12. I spit out the foamy toothpaste and stared in the mirror; long dark brown hair, wide golden brown eyes, I personally thought I looked nice. Very nice. Then why did I have such a hard time keeping my boyfriend on time?

Sighing, I shut out the bathroom lights and crawled under the silky white sheets of Dominic's King size bed. Where was he now? I tried to fight down the paranoia within me, but one question always slipped into my mind; Is there another woman? My fists automatically clenched, I closed my eyes, an aching throb seizing the pit of my stomach. He would never do such a thing, he loved me too much to ever be with another woman, at least that's what he told me. I glanced over at the clock; 12:08. Screw him, if he wants to be late, so be it, I wasn't gonna wait for him any longer. I turned off the bedside lamp and curled into my sleeping position. I was not going to let him touch me tonight.

***

Warmth and his musky scent filled my senses, his strong body pressed against my backside, "sorry for being late babe." He whispered in my ear, sucking on the lobe while one of his arms wrapped around me, pulling my body closer to his. It really did feel nice, and I probably would have forgotten about him being late had he not reminded me.

"Don't touch me." I said trying to push his hand off of my slim belly. He ignored my protest and rolled me over so that he could press his lips against mine. I turned my head before he reached me and he started kissing my neck instead.

"You ass," I said pressing my hands against his chest, trying not to admire his muscular build. "I was sleeping." He kept trailing kisses down my throat, reaching the extremely sensitive hollow of my throat. A moan betrayed my anger.

"You're not sleeping anymore," he said, capturing my face in his hands and pressing his lips to mine. "Plus, we both know neither of us will be able to sleep until we finish this." His mouth melded to mine, his tongue seeking entrance to my mouth. I tried to turn my head to the side, but his hands held me in place. I stubbornly kept my mouth shut, trying to ignore the throbbing of my loins. I hated to admit it, but he was right. I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep until he fucked me senseless. I parted my lips as his hand started playing with the nipple of my breast and he took that opportunity to explore my mouth with his tongue. Desire blossomed within me, my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist, my back arching, pressing my body against his.

Raggedly breathing, he pulled my night gown over my head, admiring the view of my vulnerable body before his hands went to the buttons of his pants. My head lay on the pillows as I watched him from beneath my thick eyelashes, his hands pushing off his black work pants, revealing his stiff cock. He pulled me beneath him again, his mouth venturing everywhere; my mouth, throat, nipples, mound. I pressed my hips down against him, moaning as his skilled mouth against my silky folds pushed me towards a towering peak. He brought a finger to my cunt and tested my wetness before pressing the entire digit inside of me. I bit my lip, my eyes closed, all I could think of was the pleasure he was giving me.

"You're so fucking wet," he said huskily. "so tight." He whispered as his mouth continued its assault on my clit. He added another digit and my hips started rocking as wave after wave of pleasure crashed into me, my lips parted in a silent cry of pure ecstasy. When I came down from my orgasm, I could feel something much bigger start to penetrate my cunt and my hips raised once again, my cunt seeking to be stretched and filled with his thick cock. His mouth came down to my ear.

"Will you forgive me?" Only the tip of his member was at the entrance to my cunt. Wordlessly I flexed my hips up; he evaded my attempt to ignore his question.

"Forgive me," he bore his silver eyes into mine, I wanted to say yes to escape the intensity of his gaze, to make everything okay, to feel completely and utterly satisfied.

"No." I could see a slight change in his expression as he silently accepted the challenge of my denial.

"But you will," He thrust into me suddenly, moving his hips back and forth, hitting all the right places to make me gasp and squirm beneath him. He paused his actions, I groaned in protest. His hands captured my breast and his teeth playfully tugged at the pink nipple before sucking it into his mouth and torturing it with his tongue.

"Dominic," I gasped, my hands clutched his light brown hair as my back arched. He moved to my other breast, mimicking his actions from the first while thrusting two of his fingers into my cunt. His thumb started playing with my sensitive clit and I could barely withhold from begging him to fuck me. He raised his head and I went breathless from the expression in his eyes; they were smoldering from lust and desire, but also showed control over his passions. I felt an orgasm fast approaching and he suddenly pulled his hand away from my cunt.

"Please." The words escaped my lips and I cursed him for bringing me to the point where I was willing to do or say anything to get an orgasm.

"Forgive me first." He placed the head of his cock against the entrance of my oozing cunt, waiting for my answer.

"I forgive you!" Just get inside me now. He broke all restraint at that point, pounding into me as my legs wrapped around him again and my hips matched the rhythm of his thrusts. I cried out as pure pleasure flooded my senses, I closed my eyes as they rolled into the back of my head and stilled the movements of my hips. I felt Dominic's cock swell and throb inside of me, releasing his seed deep inside of my cunt.

He recuperated from the intensity of his orgasm for awhile before rolling over and pulling me on top of his chest. He pushed a few sweaty strands of hair away from my face and kissed me gingerly on the forehead.

"You still mad at me?" He asked, the deep sound of his voice lured me to relaxation. I reached over and turned the clock so I could see the time; 2:13 in the morning.

"Hell yeah." I mumbled against him, I moved off of him so I could readjust into my sleeping position.

"Babe," he sighed, thinking of something to say. "Listen, I'm sorry I'm late but I can't afford to leave work early when there's still things to be done." I shifted around so I could tenderly kiss him.

"Let's not fight tonight, okay?" I settled down beneath the sheets, my backside molding against him.

"Okay," He whispered, his arm came around and rested against my waist, "I love you."

***

Dominic woke with a start, his beautiful girlfriend lay fast asleep next to him, undisturbed by the soft buzzing of his phone. He reached over to his work pants and checked the caller ID. Grecio. Damn. He pulled on a pair of clean boxers and his same pair of work pants before flipping open the phone outside of the bedroom.

"This better be important," he growled into the phone.

"Your mother," Grecio responded. "We found her."

***

I woke up with a delicious throb in the pits of my belly, I stretched, my arms over my head and my toes pointing, rolling over to bump into—an empty bed. Surprised, I looked up to find Dominic and his pants missing. I could feel the tears start to build up as a wave of anger hit me. He only came back to me during the night so we could fuck, we hadn't had a decent conversation in months and I was getting fed up with it. I needed a man who would be there for me. Dominic was not that man. I sat in bed, examining my hands, a tear ran down my cheek; I couldn't stay with a man who was never there.

I mulled it over during breakfast, figuring out where I should go, what I should pack, how I was gonna restart my life. Dominic had been my friend since first year of college, one night at a party he had saved me from getting raped by my drunk boyfriend during my junior year and took my virginity instead. He had kept me around him after that incident, trying to protect me from something I didn't understand. After we had graduated he insisted that I live with him, he told me I didn't need a job, that he would take care of everything. Boy was I stupid.

I washed all the dishes and went into the bedroom, pulling out a suitcase from the closet, I started to pack everything I would need to get to my parents' house. I hated that I was 25 and going back to my parents'. I wrote a simple note to Dominic, telling him I was leaving, afraid that my will would break down if I saw him one more time. I was about to pull open the door, when Dominic opened it before me. My heart felt as though it was being put through a meat grinder when I saw the beautiful blonde haired woman trailing after him. She seemed kind of old, but then again a lot of young men liked the older women for their experience.

"Casianna," he said, looking at the woman with adoration. "Meet my mother." The jealousy instantly evaporated from my gut. I was emotionally torn, why was he introducing me to his mother now of all times? Why didn't he tell me she was coming?

"It's good to finally meet the stunning young woman my son's been talking about," said the woman with a slight Italian accent, wrapping her frail arms around me. "Call me Marie."

"It's nice to meet you too Marie." I said with a smile, I felt guilty holding the suitcase behind me, hoping Dominic wouldn't spot it.

"Dear," Marie said with a slight frown. "Are you traveling somewhere?" Shit. I glanced over at Dominic to gauge how pissed off he was. From a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest, Dominic would be an 11.

"I was on my way to visit my parents," I said, hoping Dominic would believe my lie. "I haven't seen them in a long time."

"Oh, then you must go!" Cried out Marie. "Do not keep your parents waiting!" Dominic's glare made me feel as though I were betraying him, I wished I could fall into a black hole. I started to roll the suitcase towards the door, but Dominic stood rooted in place in the middle of the doorway. I looked up at him and his eyes were full of fury, his hands clenched tightly by his sides.

"Give us a moment," Dominic said to his mother. Marie's eyes shifted between the two of us before she headed out the door.

"I hope you don't mind, I will take your car so I can shop around town." Marie said as she gave me a little wave.

"Keep Grecio with you." Dominic called out after her as he closed the door behind him and locked it.

"Where were you going?"

"You heard me the first time." I said, I tilted my chin up.

"I call bullshit on you," his stormy eyes narrowed accusingly. "You were going for good. Without telling me." I didn't respond to that which was an answer all in its own.

"Why?" His voice was hard and demanding.

"Because of all the dinners I've eaten alone, the nights I fell asleep hoping you would come home, the mornings I have woken up by myself," He shifted uncomfortably, I held back my tears. "I'm tired of waiting." He stood there with an emotionless mask on his face.

"I can't let you go." He said, his voice thick.

"Why not?"

"If I do a lot of people will be out there to get you." What? Did I hear him right? Why would people try to come after me? He saw the confusion in my face and his eyes softened.

"Because you're my greatest weakness." What the hell was he talking about?

"Explain."