Ikky Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm finishing what you never were man enough to do." The way her voice growled was sexy and he immediately found himself completely aroused, but also saw the twinkle of amusement in her eye.

She pressed her lips against his a few times, sliding her tongue against his bottom lip until he was unable to stand it and pushed her against the counter, hungrily attacking her mouth as if he were a starving man facing a ten course meal. When Nikki wrapped a leg around his, he groaned with desire and pulled her panties down. After she had pulled his down, she began to go down on him, but he stopped her and lifted her up, pressing each butt cheek into his hand and held her up until she landed hard on the counter behind her. Completely free and nothing between them now, Garrett pushed himself into her, but met a barrier. Raising an eyebrow in surprise, he thought something must be wrong. Surely there would be no way the beauty would still be a virgin.

"I've saved myself for the right man." She said with a smile, giving him a knowing look. "One that would tell me I was beautiful even when I was not; someone who would look past my looks now and see me for who I was." Garrett shook his head in disbelief and almost entered her, but stopped himself. What if he was not that man now?

"I'm not leaving until you take my virginity this time, Garrett." She held his stare, serious and honest with him in her words. "You are that man." Her eyes strayed to the apartment, glancing around as if looking for something or someone. "Unless you are with someone else?" Garrett shook his head.

"I've always wondered why I could never stay with anyone for long. It was your fault, Nikki." He began to kiss her as he pressed his hardness against her opening. "I've always compared all of the women I've been with against you and they have never stacked up." He kissed her a couple of times quickly and then pushed, hurting her but only briefly as he took from her that which she wanted him to take.

===The Next Morning===

When Garrett rolled over, his hand met something unfamiliar. Something warm was pressing against his side and it took him a moment to realize it was the naked form of Nikki. A crooked grin spread across his face when he remembered all of the licking, sucking and pleasuring they had done over the last fourteen hours, finally getting an hour or two of sleep, completely exhausted from all of their playing and lovemaking.

Nikki's eyelids rolled back and she smiled at him staring at her.

"Hi." She mumbled, letting her smile stretch as he leaned over and pressed a kiss onto her exposed nipple.

"Hi." He replied briefly so that he could return his mouth to his foreplay.

"So, Garrett..." The woman closed her eyes, trying to talk through the pleasure of his touch as he made his way down to nuzzle her crotch. "I know you called me Ikky Nikki back then. What do you call me now?"

Garrett paused, lifting his head while he thought a few moments and licked lips that were covered in her juices.

"Now? Hmmm. How about 'Licky Nikki'..."

The End

12