Il Commence Donc...

Story Info
The very beginning.
1.1k words
4.18
9.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party died down and most of the rooms were brimming with a soft murmur. This room was no different.

She helped me up from the floor, which I thought was rather kind of a complete stranger. As I stood and attempted to dust my knees I noticed she kept my hand in hers.

I looked up in search of her eyes but instead was met by her essence trailing behind her and baiting me to follow. She opened a door and pulled me into a room. The room was cool and still. It brought a wave of calm over me. My mind was lost on something far from my body. This, I suppose, is what kept me so quiet and compliant.

Washed with daze, I felt suspended in time then I heard the door lock. My pulse quickened and my eyes instinctively dropped to the floor.

"Get undressed." She stated flatly as if uninterested with the situation.

Without falter I removed my clothes and placed them on a chair adjacent of the bed.

I could feel her watching me as I undressed while we stood sealed in the silence of her bedroom.

"So you're submissive?" She said in a 'ya don't say' sort of tone.

I wasn't sure what to think. I didn't know if I should respond. Of course, I didn't and we both knew the answer.

A total stranger proceeded to look me over as I stood, nude, in a strange bedroom shivering from the chill of her very strange gaze.

I felt crushed by the quiet of the room until I heard her lick her lips, slowly. I never thought I would hear someone lick their lips.

"Turn around. Face the wall."

I turned nervously and closed my eyes. Her hands caressed my waist then my ass. I tensed as my mind flailed against the possibilities. I tried desperately not to move but felt my back arch slightly on its own. Such carnal betrayal.

Her fingers moved between my cheeks.

"Are you enjoying this Silver?"

Taken back that she knew my name, I wasn't sure how to answer. Before I could think to ask or even to protest the words, "Yes Ma'am" escaped my lips.

"Good girl", she rewarded before finding my asshole with her finger. I tried hard to relax as she drew feathered circles around and around.

"You have a nice ass." She released casually. "Has anyone ever fucked it?" I could hear a smile whip over the edge of her words.

"No Ma'am" I answered more nervously than ever. 'Why was she asking? Surely she wasn't going to...'. My mind flailed once more.

"I am going to fuck your ass, Silver. " The same smile drenched this question while she pressed and rubbed deeper.

Squirming at her advances, I nodded and whispered, "Yes Ma'am." I regretted my answer immediately.

"Mmm Good girl."

"On your knees."

I fell to my knees and waited for her to return as the still cold overtook my body yet again.

(What is with the heat in this house? Perhaps it was simply this room...this moment.)

She walked over to the closet and removed something promptly closing the door. I wondered what she was doing and what she retrieved but did not move. I stayed, kneeling and facing the wall leaving my curiosity to fester unattended.

My ears shadowed her footsteps back across the room until she was directly behind me.

"Turn around."

I turned and searched for her collarbone with my eyes. She lifted my chin, guided my eyes to hers and ordered;

"Look at me".

I fell hard into her eyes. She smirked evilly and nodded, ever so slightly, downward.

My gaze arrested to level with a thick long strap-on. My eyes widened and I swallowed hard.

"Open your mouth Silver."

Ever obedient, I did as told.

"Mmm Good Girl."

I didn't know what to think. I didn't know this woman. She didn't know me. Yet here I am nude, on my knees, about to suck her cock.

She rested the head on my tongue fluidly, setting it shallowly in my mouth. Our eyes were locked again. We were both perfectly still. Time crept by stubbornly . There were pools of drool gathering below us now.

Without warning she began fucking my mouth deeply gagging me. Pulling my face into her quickening pace, brutally burying herself deep in my throat repeatedly.

She groaned and slowed, fisting my hair. Pulling my mouth off of her cock and baring into me with her brow.

"Mmmmmm. Kneel over the bed."

I crawled over to the bed leaned my body over it. I waited with my hands at the small of my back.

"Spread, Silver."

I was terrified hearing these words from her mouth.

My back arched again, sheer natural reaction, and I turned my head to the side putting the side of my face on the bed. Just as I was starting.....

"Now Silver" SMACK!

I felt the sting of her hand welling in my heart. Quickly I spread my cheeks gasping for a breath.

"Mmmmm" she seductively moaned with a clear view of my asshole. She drug her finger slowly over my clit and then into my wet pussy. Lost in the bliss of her touch I closed my mouth and soon felt her tongue lightly taste my dripping pussy.

"Mmmm you taste lovely, dirty slut." As she licked upward toward my ass.

I tried not to squirm too much and moaned softly into the bed.

She began circling my asshole, wetting it. I was basking in the newly developed emotions due to the exotic nature of being touched this way by...her. She began to finger my pussy as she licked my ass. My moans graduated to much louder near screams. My breath became labored and I moved rhythmically toward her finger.

"What a horny slut you are Silver." She stated as she inserted two more fingers and worked them deeper.

I responded muffled; "Yes, Ma'am. Thank you." while moaning loudly. She cut me off with a curt, "Good." Which she stated firmly and almost emotionless.

She stopped. She was no longer inside me, taking me. I felt abandoned, vulnerable, alive.

I was left kneeling over the edge of the bed for what felt like forever, while my body wept for her touch and my eyes welled. My muscles spasmed and I struggled to keep my hands in place, spreading myself open.

But somehow I knew I needed this. Somehow I needed her and she noticed. These decisions were never meant for me to make.

They were always reserved for her.