Ile d'Anticosti Ch. 01

Story Info
Melissa finds out that it's a pirate's world.
1.8k words
3.41
20.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be part of an ongoing series. IdA will contain elements of BDSM, rape, non-consensual and reluctant sex, sexual toys, etc. I will also be focusing on plot, so while there is some sexual element in this chapter, most of it will be character development.

*****

She had only been trying to find out why the huge black ship was docked at Andros instead of Ile d'Anticosti. Melissa was naturally curious, and there wasn't much to be excited about in the small town of Andros, just off the coast of the marine country's main island: Ile d'Anticosti, same as the country. Most simply called it the Anti-Coast, seeing as its citizens frequently disappeared on long sea voyages and spent more time in the ocean than on land.

Ile d'Anticosti was, however, a country with very strict laws, including a whole barrage of sexual laws that prevented the capturing of anyone as a sex slave, rape, and even sex before marriage. Indeed, some also called it the Island of Nuns for that very reason.

Melissa didn't mind that, of course. It was the others' choices as to what to call them, but she was fine being a 'nun' if it meant that she could save herself for that special someone. Yes, Mel was a hopeless romantic who was always searching for love - something that often ended with her hopelessly drunk on the main island after she somehow swam from her small-town home on a quest to find true love.

Still, Andros was horribly boring. The townspeople were polite and hospitable, but most ignored the island in favor of Anticosti. Melissa was horribly bored as usual, the eighteen year old petite brunette being forced to stay at her family's home instead of living on the main, but at the sight of the large, intimidating black ship, she was instantly curious.

Unfortunately, her father's reaction to her asking to go see the ship wasn't the most enthusiastic.

"Dad! I'm going to go see the ship!" Melissa called, prepared to dash off as soon as her father grunted assent as he usually did when Mel was on one of her escapades.

Instead, Mr. Whitecourt viciously slammed down the knife he had been using to butcher their dinner for the night (roast turkey) and rounded on his only daughter, anger and fear mixing in his eyes. "No! You are not to go anywhere near that ship, understand?"

Naturally, this only made the girl more curious to see it, but she grudgingly nodded assent and moped around until she could finally slip off unnoticed. The chance came only a few minutes later when her younger brother, an eleven year old named Kristopher, started screaming as he accidentally let the chickens loose - again.

Their backyard was immediately filled with Mr. and Mrs. Whitecourt chasing the chickens while Kris cowered in fear. Yes, the eleven year old had a deadly fear of chickens, but you couldn't really blame him after the last incident - another story for another time.

Taking advantage of the distraction, the brunette quickly slipped out of the house and started walking to the harbor where she was sure the black ship was anchored. The sun was going down, streaking the sky with bursts of color. At the docks, the ship was anchored as Melissa had suspected, its looming frame intimidating, a silhouette against the sunset sky.

The girl carefully crept closer. The ship gave an ominous chill to its surroundings, and Mel shuddered slightly. However, her curiosity got the best of her and she crept closer still until she could hear laughter.

"The last load was great, sad to see them go," said a tanned sailor. As Mel observed the ship with her forest green eyes, she realized that all the sailors were impeccably young and beautiful, unlike the usual rugged elders that usually manned to boats. These sailors were hot with a capital H, and Mel found herself coming closer against her will.

"Yeah, especially the blonde," came the reply of the Adonis' counterpart, who looked so similar to the other that if it weren't for the different color striped dye in their hair (one blue, one green), they would be impossible to tell apart. A strange foreboding came to Mel as their conversation continued, and she realized that they were talking about their last shipment of goods - their last shipment of GIRLS. Were they into human trafficking? If so, they were doing illegal things!

The girl quickly turned and was prepared to run back home and report her findings to her parents when she slammed into a hard chest. With a loud groan of pain, Mel rolled out of her cover, glancing into the face of a smug pirate.

Immediately, her eyes widened in fear and she stood, trying to edge around him. "I'm...uh...I have to get home, sorry!" she squealed, making a desperate run for it.

The man simply blocked her path. His hair was dark, but glowed golden at the tips due to the setting sun. His eyes were emotionless as he stared down at her, observing every inch of her body. It would've been quite arousing, seeing his calculating glances, had Mel not known that he was part of a crew that raped girls.

"I trust that you have heard Jacob and Edward's conversation," he spoke, his voice deep and quiet but easily carrying as he dragged Melissa towards the black ship. "Sorry, captain!" squeaked the guy with a green stripe, his eyes wide in fear.

Melissa felt dread creep into her. So this was the captain that organized everything. "You're quite nice looking," he continued, ignoring Jacob and Edward's apologies as he marched her onto the ship. "In fact, I think we'll keep you. You'll be the first pet we've had on board in a while, so the men will be a little rough at first. I'll have to test you out, of course, but I have no doubt you'll pass the test."

Melissa finally snapped out of her fear-ridden reverie. "No! I'm not staying here, I have to go home!" she said, trying to wriggle out of the steel vice that her arm was currently in. The Captain paid no heed as he continued to drag her down the stairs and then into a plush hallway, leading to a simple, yet ornate, door and pushing her in.

The girl immediately stood and rushed for the door again. She hadn't seen any other sailors, so this was her best chance to escape. Unfortunately, the Captain simply grabbed her arm and held the door open as Jacob and Edward filed in, smirking at her.

"Jacob, bring me the test items." The blue-striped-hair guy nodded and quickly left the room. With a nod, the other guy, Edward, came forward and held Melissa while the Captain grabbed a few items. The girl's arms were wrestled behind her and handcuffed together, the padded leather a cold reminder of the situation she was in. She was then pushed forward onto what she assumed was the Captain's desk, and the simple dress she was wearing was ripped off in one stroke. Her bra and panties were thrown onto the ground not long after.

Melissa was now quivering in fear as, in front of her, a hand held her head still and down, and behind her, another hand gently stroked her backside before slowly creeping into the crack between her cheeks. A finger prodded her dry pussy which quickly began to fill with warmth, and the girl felt herself blush. How could she be enjoying this torture. Behind her, the door opened and closed, and the Captain began speaking again.

"Now, you will be staying on the ship for as long as you are usable, and once you aren't usable, well, we have...pets that need to be fed," the Captain said, a cruel, mirthful laugh echoing in the room.

"So from what these files say, your name is Melissa Whitecourt," he mused, rustling through papers. "So, Melissa, will you service me and my men? You already know Jacob and Edward, of course. I suppose you might as well know my name - I'm Chase. We have over fifty other members on board as well. So, Melissa, you'll be servicing all of us, but you'll especially be my little toy. Oh, and by the way, you'll either agree to this willingly, or we'll just simply use you without your consent. What do you say?"

"Fuck you," the girl spat, tears in her eyes as she listened to the Captain - Chase - speak.

"Mm, well, I guess we'll try some persuasion first."

The Captain moved in front of her. Unbeknownst to Melissa, the Captain had stripped completely while behind her, and was now standing in front of her with a large cock that wasn't even fully erect. "Jacob, hand me the bar Michael designed last month," he commanded, reaching a hand over. Withdrawing his hand, he carefully dangled a bar in front of her face. A switch at the side was the only break in the metal bar, which was about eight inches long and three inches in diameter.

"I'm going to fuck you with this now. It's a heated bar that our mechanic designed last month, designed to cause maximum pain to the sensitive insides of your pussy," Chase said calmly. Melissa stared at the torture device, horror clear on her face. But she still had her pride, and wouldn't give it up until she felt just how bad the device hurt.

The Captain nodded, seeing that Melissa wouldn't give in. The switch was flicked as he walked behind her, and the virgin waited, chest heaving.

And then it was shoved in.

There was no foreplay, nothing to aid the metal device as it slid in and began to burn her insides ferociously. A scream of pain evicted from the girl as the Captain began to roughly push and pull the device until it was forcefully all the way in.

"Mm, that's it, Melissa, feel it burn," the captain cooed from behind her. Again, the girl sobbed, another scream tearing from her.

"You know how to make it stop," the Captain taunted.

The fire was growing between her legs, and not in a good way either. Her walls were burning, and she could feel blood trickling down her legs.

"Ah, it seems I've forgotten you nuns are all virgins before marriage," the Captain mused, although he didn't let the thrusting up even a bit.

"Alright, alright! I'll service you..." Melissa sobbed.

And yet the pain was still there.

"And?" Chase coaxed.

"And your men!" she screamed. "Just make it stop!"

The device was withdrawn from her bloody and battered pussy and her hands were uncuffed. The captain grabbed her and forced her to stand, the girl stumbling and almost collapsing in pain.

"Let's introduce you to the crew now, shall we?"

*****

Thanks for reading! please comment!