I'll Be Your Stripper

Story Info
Carmen Electra sizzles the night pole dancing for her man.
8.1k words
4.38
18.7k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Miami, Florida

The sky offered dimmed lights as the sun was soon to fade out during the evening hours. What was once a blue picture hanging above had shifted into the colors of yellow and orange apart from a few dark clouds in the distance. Palm trees rustled from the slight wind as a cool night was beginning to approach through the evening hours. Behind the closed doors of a large mansion sitting on Star Island, no cold air could be felt among the steaming heat that was soon to be felt inside. The lights were on, as anyone could see from the distance at what appeared to be a busy house. From upstairs, every window appeared to be lit up from the outside view, but from below there wasn't a single window that shined from within. For anyone that may have been curious of the private life of a wealthy socialite or local celebrity would find themselves guessing and coming up with theories from an outsider's view.

Beyond the black metal gates of a driveway sat two vehicles near a garage. Large bushes surrounded the pathway leading to the front door. From the backyard, a large rectangular swimming pool sat The mansion itself had been sitting in the rich neighborhood for several decades, always changing owners with deep pockets. For the past four years, a special woman of a famed name had occupied the property. She wasn't seen out in public much anymore. Even when the opportunity was there, the paparazzi seemed to have moved on from her. Carmen Electra's time in the spotlight had faded in the past several years as age began to catch up with her. The forty-five year old sex symbol of the nineties decade had been living a quiet life in Miami since time was beginning to pass her up.

Her name was still of recognition among social circles. Carmen had various high profile relationships, something that she had never grown out of. Occasionally she had danced in Las Vegas, making special appearances with her friends in the Pussycat Dolls while recording songs from time to time. For the past decade, her niche had been creating work out videos and selling her very own licensed stripper pole while teaching the art of pole dancing. To her, strippers had the best bodies and it was an amazing way to stay into top form with an athletic body. Such a success had come from this new side career. Carmen had even spent time in Las Vegas, earning great profits with a dance studio that specialized in training strippers and high class escorts. Pole dancing was something she seen as a fine art and what a joy it was to teach other women how to twirl around it. She believed that almost every girl had a stripper fantasy deep down in their hearts and it was never something to be ashamed with embracing that dirty desire.

Carmen had spent most of the past several months laying low, relaxing with her new boyfriend whom she had been dating off and on for the past few years. Adrian Rockwell wasn't the type of man she was known for dating. She usually made headlines with high profile men, from athletes to rock stars. Adrian was a producer working in the music industry, right around the same age as herself since he was forty-six years old. Carmen had met him a few years ago when she was working on some new songs for an album. Adrian had produced and played keyboards for her back in 2013 for her two singles I Like It Loud and Bigger Dick. It didn't matter that her music flopped and didn't make a dent in the modern music scene, Carmen had at least found a new friend back then. Adrian was short with blonde hair, brown eyes and wore glasses over his clean shaved face. From the distance, he didn't seem very attractive as his body wasn't as desirable as men she had in the past but that didn't matter. It was about the heart and what kind of man he was inside.

Their relationship had slowly manifested through out the past four years, beginning with small dates. Carmen found Adrian to be an interesting man, as he was soft spoken and humble but knew just how to flirt like any other man who had dreamed of living in her presence. Adrian wasn't a man to ask for much. To be dating Carmen Electra was just enough to make him feel he had earned something in life. She tried to stay out of the spotlight when she had Adrian with her, hoping this relationship could lead to a more normal life outside of fame. Earlier during the year they had been photographed by paparazzi on Miami Beach and again back in Los Angeles at a dance studio. Rumors swirled on the internet with celebrity gossip websites trying to figure out just who the mystery man was whom Carmen Electra had been witnessed holding hands with and kissing. Adrian did not attend any promotional events for the new Baywatch film, keeping a low profile entirely. Carmen had done photo shoots and helped promote the reboot film, the most she had been in the media for all of the year.

Since Adrian had now taken the step to living with Carmen in her large home, she was prepared to begin pushing boundaries of smoldering hot desire. They had already shared a few nights between the sheets, but at her place it would be an adventure instead of casual love making or dirty fucking. Carmen's mansion had a special studio devoted solely to her dancing talents where she could waste all the time of day stripping and twirling around poles to various genres of music. She had skills to match multiple forms of music, knowing when to pick up a beat and drop her moves with the rhythm of the bass. Tonight was going to be just the evening for Adrian to learn just how dirty and sensual his new lover could be. Carmen had waited so long to unleash her wild side on him and soon, she would begin. Dinner was coming to a close while the sun was dipping down into the waters visible beyond the tall glass windows. With empty plates, full stomachers and goblets of wine that had been consumed, Carmen smiled towards Adrian and spoke.

"Well, this was quite lovely..."

"Yes it was, baby."

Adrian replied while lifting the glass to his lips and drinking up the last bit of strawberry flavored wine. Carmen's big blue eyes studied every passing second of his actions. She sat wearing a red dress, the straps hanging over her shoulders as her appearance teased him with ample view of her busty cleavage. It was no mistake with her specific outfit for dinner at home, as Adrian's eyes often wandered down below at her breasts. Her signature color of hair remained brunette with golden locks of blonde streaks running through it. Adrian always loved Carmen's hair, as she never went without looking fantastic in style. When he finished off the glass of wine, he placed it back down over the table softly.

"Damn, that's some of the best wine I've ever had."

"Red wine's the best! As you know, it's also my favorite color."

He laughed at her words for a moment before responding back.

"Yes, I'm gonna have to remember to buy you things in red."

"Don't worry about that right now, sweetie. We have all the time in the world."

Glancing towards the windows, Carmen smiled as the sky was fading from it's light yellow color. Rays of sunlight were nearly blinding her as the sun was quietly going down. The night was beginning to awaken giving the perfect time to go about with her plan she had thought up for her new lover man. Adrian got up from his chair, looking over the dishes as he spoke again.

"I'll go ahead and get these in the sink to wash before we go to bed."

Carmen shook her head to him.

"No, don't worry about washing anything. That's why I've got a maid living downstairs, honey."

He smirked while listening to her words, but Carmen wasn't going to allow him to reply. There was no need for distractions to take away from what she had planned tonight. Taking his hand, she began to pull Adrian forward.

"Come on, Adrian. I wanna show you something."

"Show me what?"

"It's a surprise, I can't tell you just yet. Just trust me, you're gonna love this."

The smile across her face was enough to raise his expectations. Adrian tried to hide his feelings at times, but couldn't prevent himself from blushing as Carmen pulled him along to exit the kitchen. Her mansion was something of a labyrinth beyond the front doors. Despite some of the rooms upstairs appearing to be smaller, what awaited Adrian in terms of size was downstairs. Carmen led the way, tugging his hand to march them out the hall and down the white spiraling staircase. Her heels clicked and clacked at first before turning into loud stomping sounds that echoed throughout the large space. She moved faster than him, causing Adrian to call out to her.

"Carmen, baby! Wait up!"

Turning her head, she gave him a seductive grin. Carmen flashed her teeth before taking off, leading him to guess where she was headed as the sound of her heels faded away with loud stomping. Once Adrian had reached the last step of the stairs, he let out a sigh. He had caught sight of Carmen's games before in the past, but now she was truly teasing him to play a game of 'catch me if you can'. He didn't know his way around the house, so he would have to take some guesses as to where to enter on the first floor. Licking his lips, he headed towards the living room first. To no surprise, Carmen wasn't there in the large room. Only a couch, coffee table and a few luxurious pieces of furniture sat there alone. Through the out door, he had reached another hallway with various paintings hanging on each sides of the walls. Adrian didn't take the time to stop and admire the pieces of art, as all he wanted to do was find his lover.

The hallway led to a dark room that required him to turn the light switch on. It appeared to be similar to the living though a bit smaller. Only a few lounge chairs sat in the middle of the room, right around a round shaped mahogany wood coffee table. The house had become silent, as if all of this had been planned from Carmen herself. No matter her intentions, Adrian's short journey was soon to reach an end. Through a door in the lounge room, Adrian entered another dark room. He was confident by now that he had possibly found Carmen, as he couldn't see anything in the dark room except a row of yellow colored lights from the far back. As he stepped through the doorway, it shut behind him. After walking a few steps, Adrian was more than confident that Carmen had to be in this specific room. There was something that gave him a good feeling that he had finally found her.

"Carmen, love? Are you in here?"

A soft giggle could be heard, clearly from her voice and no other person. As Adrian stood there, another row of lights came on. It appeared as if there was some kind of miniature stage in this room.

"Go on and have a seat, baby. Get ready for the big show."

Though he could hear her voice, Adrian had no idea where she had wandered off to. Carmen spoke in a low, seductive tone. Now that the room was somewhat illuminated, he could see a large white leather chair standing near the stage as if it were the front row center of some kind of show. From the back, there were two white couches sitting alone. As he walked towards the chair, Adrian spoke again.

"What's all this about?"

"Just sit down for me, baby! Come on, I'll be your stripper..."

Her words rang clear, as Adrian dropped his jaw. So, this was what she had planned for him, quite the sexy surprise. Once he moved to sit down in the chair, Adrian spotted a large silver pole in the middle of the stage. Due to the darkness, he couldn't make out the object that was in the center of the stage. With such a surprise like this, he sat down eagerly anticipating the tricks that Carmen was about to lay out for him with her dancing talents. The sound of heels clicking had soon filled his ears again. The yellow hue had faded into simple white lights. Carmen walked out in nothing but a pair of high heels and a matching outfit of a pink thong and bra. She stomped her way into the middle of the stage before extending her hands out and clapping them together loudly. The clap itself alerted the music system and soon, a low tempo R&B beat began to play through the surround sound speaker system.

The dancer in Carmen had awakened with the bass beats slowly pumping through the speakers. Her red lips curved into a grin and then she wrapped her right hand fingers around the shiny, silver metal pole. She began to step around, moving in a clockwise circle. Since it took Adrian a bit of time to wander his way into her special room, Carmen had plenty of time to strip her body and put on a simple stripper outfit. She had been planning this for a long time, now ready to indulge into her inner freaky side with him. He had witnessed a bit of her dirtiness in the bedroom, but today he would learn just how wild she could truly be. Forty-five was just a number to her, nothing to hinder her spirits deep inside her heart. Circling around the pole, Carmen moved quickly as she began to spin around matching the tempo of the low beat. This specific song was one that she had practiced to. A simple instrumental song that would later break into a fast tempo, but not quite yet.

After successfully making the spin move, she came to a stop and pushed her legs from behind the pole. Her hands released the pole, but only for a few moments. To Adrian's eye, he could see her back side as she stood behind the stripper pole. Carmen was proving him right back when she had said before that strippers had the best bodies in the world. Despite her age, those hips looked in perfect shape along with her gorgeous ass. The pink thong was tucked just in a way that he could look at her plump ass cheeks to her tanned body. Carmen slowly moved to the left side of the pole, wrapping her hands back around it once more. As she stood there, she pushed her legs back until the pole was tucked between her ass cheeks. Turning her head to glance across her left shoulder, Carmen then raised up her left leg and gazed down at Adrian. His eyes were set directly over her ass, starring at the pole itself tucked between the crack of her ass.

Carmen stood in the position only for a few more seconds. The beat was changing, finally breaking into a faster tempo for her to work her body in sync. She let go of the pole, standing in front of it as she leaned forward and began to shake her hips back and forth with the beat playing. Adrian looked into her eyes before glancing down at her big cleavage. Her tits may have been fake, but bigger was always better to him. Moving back up, Carmen pushed her body back against the pole once more and began to flex herself out. Her amazing stripper body was on full display to Adrian's eyes, revealing the muscular abs she had toned all those years of practicing. Stepping away from the pole, Carmen leaned down before quickly rising back up, tossing her brunette locks of hair around wildly. She wrapped her hand around the stripper pole once more, just to do one more twirling circle. This time she moved in a counter clockwise rotation before letting go of the pole and sliding down on her knees. Adrian raised his eyebrow as Carmen slid across the stage.

Her timing was perfect, immediately impressing Adrian. From her movements, he could tell Carmen must have put much practice into moving to this one specific instrumental song. Carmen was just about finished her little stage act. She had all plans to continue this little dance once she was firmly sitting on his lap. Rising up from her knees, she raised her left hand up to her lips. Giving him a soft smile, she bit on the nail of her index finger before quickly moving off the stage. The R&B song remained playing, the tempo beginning to slow down a bit. Carmen gazed down at her lover man, starring at him with her big blue eyes as if he were a tasty treat to satisfy her hungry desires of pure lust. Stepping towards the chair, she continued to sway her hips with the beat. Carmen turned around, bending over to shake her ass in his sights. Spreading her feet over the floor, she placed her hands down on her knees as she began to do a 'twerk' routine.

Adrian's eyes watched her booty bounce back and forth. He licked his lips, mesmerized by the way she moved her body so sensually. Carmen spread her hands out, still shaking her ass up and down. The song seemed to be coming to a close as it went back to it's slow intro. Carmen used her hands to slap both of her ass cheeks from behind, matching the loud bass beats. She repeated the motion back to back as Adrian didn't move his eyes away from her lovely ass. Each time her hands smacked down over her skin, it sent ripples, forcing her ass cheeks to clap together. Now that the song was beginning to fade out, she finally stopped and lowered her ass down over his lap, pumping it into his crotch. Adrian moaned, feeling her ass grinding against his crotch. His cock was already hard from the little show she had put on, but now it could be felt poking up through the crack of her ass. He took in a deep breath before moaning out to her.

"Ohhhhhh, Carmen baby. This is fantastic."

Closing her eyes, she didn't reply back to him. Carmen slowly curved her lips into a grin though Adrian couldn't see with her back turned to him. Placing her hands down onto the arm rests of the chair, Carmen used this position to lean up and grind down into him. Over and over, she slowly worked her ass to give him a proper lap dance. Adrian moved his hands to wrap around her muscular stomach, but she wasn't bothered by his touch at all. Her concentration was still solely focused on this dance routine. He moaned once more, still feeling her ass pump down into him. Carmen finally spoke to tease him.

"You like that, huh honey? I can feel your big dick poking right up into the crack of my ass. It's so fucking hard, I can feel it."

Her dirty words had almost made him twitch, but Adrian sat perfectly still. Eventually she came to a stop, turning around in his lap to face her lover man. At last Carmen was looking back into his face. She moved her hands down to the little pink bra, giving him a smirk as she untied the strings to pull it off. Now that her breasts were in full sight, Adrian was quick to his hands and push down over them. She let out a moan, still pumping her ass down into his lap as her nipples hardened up from beneath his palms. Carmen leaned down, pushing her lips to his for a soft little kiss. Each time she would grind her ass into him, she would lean back down and plant a soft kiss on his lips. Adrian continued to squeeze her bare tits, listening to her moan with the passing seconds. He soon realized that she was moving her body in a pattern. Grinding down before kissing him, repeating the motion over and over. As he looked up into her eyes, he spoke.

"God, you really do know how to give me the best surprises."

Carmen smirked and finally quit grinding down over him. The bulge in the front of his pants was enough to tell her that he was indeed ready to become naked before her.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes I do."

Leaning back down, she kissed his lips once more. Adrian danced his tongue against hers, turning the kiss into one of flaming tenderness. When their lips were broken apart, Carmen got up from his lap and stood tall for him. She ran her hands up to her tits, almost as if she were teasing him by preventing the man from looking at them once more.

"I think you should take your clothes off now."

Adrian gave her a smirk.

"I thought you were gonna do that."

Letting out a giggle, Carmen shook her head."

"No, I'll take my own clothes off just as you can strip yourself! Get naked for me hon..."

She licked her lips before speaking again.

"And after you're finished, bring that big dick over there to me."