I'll Do Anything for "Him" Pt. 03

Story Info
Young wife additional adventures into being unfaithful.
5.9k words
4.08
14.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers

A few months after my Atlantic City trip I came to a fateful decision, I asked Todd for a divorce. He was shocked that I would do so. I tried again, to explain to him the sad condition of my existence as his wife. Again, he refused to give credence to my concerns about the lack of affection I felt I was receiving from him.

Todd finally accepted that our marriage had ended. Since we were both gainfully employed, the conditions of the divorce were rather simple. We sold our home and evenly divided the gains from that sale and an all savings we had accumulated as a couple.

As a result of now being single, I no longer had to hide my relationship with "Him". However, we had agreed to back off seeing each other until I had to time to recover from the effects of the divorce. I stayed in contact with Susan through emails, text, and Skype. I was trying to get use to how submissive Susan became as soon as we made eye contact.

Soon after I had acquired a home of my own, I invited Susan to visit me. I need to decorate the house and I wanted to take advantage of Susan's good decorating taste. She was more than happen to visit and to offer her assistance in decorating my home. I arranged to be on vacation for the whole of her visit. I really was looking forward to being with her and experiencing her "magnetic personality" again.

A month later, I meet Susan at the baggage claim area in LAX. When we saw each other, we rush to hug and say our hello's. It was like we had never parted. That rapport between us immediately started up. She was like that very assertive concierge person that I first met. Since it was late in the evening, I took her to dinner before going to my home.

Once home, I showed her around the house and then lead her to the guest room where we unpacked her luggage. It had been a long day and I was tired as I could see that she was also. I started to leave the guest room and head for my room when I saw it, the submissive Susan come to life. So, I told her to dress for bed and then come to my room. She immediately took off all her clothes. I took her hand and we went to my room. I pulled back the covers of my king size bed and told her that she would be sleeping in that bed for this visit and any other time she visited me. I undressed, and we showered together prior to getting into bed. In the bed, nothing of a sexual nature happen between us that night. We held each other as sleep soon over took us.

In the morning I awoke and went into the kitchen to fix us breakfast. I did not bother to dress myself. I did put on an apron while fixing breakfast. Once breakfast was ready, I called for Susan to come into the kitchen. After a few minutes she had not entered the kitchen, so I went into the bedroom looking for her. She was still fast asleep. I pulled the covers back and looked upon her womanly body. Aroused, I bent down, separated her legs and gave her pussy a tender kiss. That woke her. "Sleep head get up. I have fixed us breakfast."

Susan looked me in the eyes and said, "I can't get up unless I get one more kiss from you."

So, I bent down and gave her pussy a firm kiss that included my tongue parting her lips and seeking its way inside of her. She got up said that she would meet me in the kitchen after a trip to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Susan walked into the kitchen as naked as I was. We had a wonderful time eating and talking. This was her first trip to Southern California and she list the various places she would like to see while she was here. We made a list and I promise to try to go to some of them with her. Then we started talking about decorating my home. She had great ideas. I did doubt that we could accomplished all her suggestions in the two weeks that she would be here, but we were sure going to try. For the next 3 days, we got up each morning, dress and spending the whole day online and visiting various stores looking for the items to implement her ideas. We had a ball.

Each night we would shower together and retreat to bed and just hold each other's naked body, seeking out a good night sleep. Day four was a Friday. We had gotten up, dress and had breakfast. After eating, I looked at her and saw that she was as tried as I was. we both needed a break from all the shopping and things we had been doing. Looking Susan in the eyes, I calmly said, "For the next 3 days, I do not need the assertive Susan, I want the other one." Immediately she changed, and the submissive Susan was before me in full force. She got up from her chair at the table and walked over to my chair and stood there looking me in the eyes. I pushed my chair back and told her to remove her clothes and then to lay across my lap. She did a seductive strip, while looking in my eyes.

Once she was across my lap, I gently ran my hands all over her ass cheeks. She was melting from my touch. I then spanked her right cheek. She murmured slightly. I the struck her left cheek, getting the same result from her. I then asked her how she wanted to spend today. She immediately said she wanted to visit the sites in Hollywood. I said, "Ok Susan. You will need energy to do that in one day. I will give you from my own body a substance which will give you the energy you need to carry you through today activities. You can ingest that substance from me through the opening that is between my legs."

She got off me, knelt between my legs, pulled my dress up and my panties down and buried her face in my pussy. Each time she brought me to an orgasm she caused me to squirt. As she licked feverishly ingesting my fluids, she orgasm. After 3 cycles of orgasms by each of us, she slid slowly down to the floor to lie at my feet looking up at my spent body sprayed across the chair I was sitting in.

An hour later, we were in my car heading for Hollywood. Our first stop was at a chic dress shop that I sometimes frequent. I took her into the store and a half hour later, this fashionable, alluring, and sexy looking woman was sitting next to me in my car.

As I unbutton two of the top button on her shirt exposing some of her beautiful breast along with the bottom two button on her skirt which showed her legs up to two inches below her pussy, I said to her, "Susan, I want you to have a fun day attracting all types of men. This is your day, I will do everything to make sure it is a day you will never forget."

Everywhere we went that day, men were coming up to Susan trying to meet her. She enjoyed every minute of all the attention she was getting.

Later that night, after having dinner, I took her to this bar that attracted a young crowd of people. I told her to let loose and go with the flow no matter how far the guys tried to take advantage of her, and that if things when too far, I would intervene. The bar had a band and dance floor. Susan and I never had a chance to sit during the whole time we were there. I would look over as she was dancing so I could watch the guys feeling her up as they danced with her. She was loving it and it turned me watching her getting excited.

Just as she was really getting into having her breast groped and guys holding her close with their hands on her rear, the guy she was dancing with tried to pull her panties off her, I went over and grab her, and we left for home. Needless to say, we spent that night in bed making passionate love to each other. We spent Saturday lounging around the house recovering from Friday activities. Sunday, I took Susan around town showing her some of the sites she was interested in seeing.

Monday through Thursday we spent shopping for items for my new home. Friday, we stayed home and because we knew that it would be some time before we would have any time to be with each other, we spent all our awake time sexually explored each other. Saturday, I took a very tired Susan to LAX promising her that I would, within the next few months, come out to Atlantic City to visit her.

It was now time to see "Him". My body burned for his touch. This was the first time that I specifically asked him to meet me at my convenience (in my home town).

I needed to see if I could exercise some control over this relationship, to fashion it into something that meets my present needs (needs that are now different due to my being single). I knew I will still do whatever he wants me to do but can I occasionally guide "Him" in what he wants me to do.

What my present needs are, I am not sure. Before I needed someone to be attracted to my body and who wanted to please and be pleased by me sexually. That was the one thing I could not get from Todd. "He" gave that to me and he was also excited by my intelligence. I do believe that if he had not been impressed by my work knowledge and work experience, along with my ability to handle myself in a professional setting, we would have never gotten together in Barcelona (there were women at that nude beach who were better looking than me).

I therefore must use all my wits to plan and execute this evenings events, so it will be an exciting and memorable evening for the both of us.

First, my attire for the evening must be exceptional but not overly sexy (but have accessibility to the enticing parts of my body). It must be versatile, so I would be appropriately dress no matter where we go this evening. I settled on dress with the hem two inches above the knee, loosely form fitting with the top that had a row of buttons going from the waist to just below the neck line. I unbuttoned the top 3 buttons which show a modest among of cleavage formed by my pushup shelf bra which was cut low enough to permit my nipples to be uncovered. I wore a very fashionable 3" wedge shoes.

Second, the restaurant needs to be a good one, nothing sets the mode for an evening like an excellent meal.

I will have him meet me at a restaurant for dinner. I want to reserve inviting "Him" to my home for some time later in our new open relationship if things progress to that point. There is also the fact, I do not know where he lives, he has never brought that up and I have never asked.

Third, I must decide what to do after dinner. I have four options: bar with dancing (I do not know if he is a dancer); attend a play (problem, I would need to purchase the tickets ahead of time); retire to a hotel room and spend the rest of the night/morning sexually assaulting him; or lastly take him to the city's best strip club (nudity was a factor in our first meeting and I have never been to a strip club, so that would be an adventure for me).

After much though, I decided upon that which would be an adventure for me, the strip club!

I was seated at our table as I saw the hostess escorting "Him" to our table. My god, he looked so handsome and desirable (I regretted having waited so long to see him again). The booth our table was in was U shape. We sat together in the middle of the table with him on my right side. We immediately shared a tender kiss just before our waiter arrived to ask what we wanted to drink. We both order some wine.

Once the waiter had left, "He" slid the hem of my dress upward and place his hand on my upper thigh gently stroking within an inch of the lips between my legs. I closed my eyes and slightly laid my head back enjoying the sensations traveling from my thigh to those afore mention lips. I was brought back to the moment by his question of how I had been adjusting to my new freedom of being single. I proceed to bring him up to speed on my house purchase and the past few weeks of working with Susan in decorating the house. He was surprised and pleased that I was still in contact with Susan. He mentioned how he had enjoyed the time we had spent with Susan.

Shortly thereafter, the waiter returned and got our order for dinner. The meal was delicious and our conversation about our lives (career and life outside of work) flowed with such an ease.

After I had paid the check, I looked "Him" straight in eyes and said, "I have missed being with you and my body aches for your special touch". I excused myself from the table and when to the lady's room. When I returned to the table, using my left hand to bring his hand toward me, I placed my clenched right hand in his, open it and deposited my very wet panties in his hand. I then lifted his face upward so that his eyes were looking directly at my now almost totally exposed breasts (only the nipples were still covered by top of my dress).

I then said, "This was part one of our evening together. Part two starts when we leave here and ride off in my car. You cannot ask where we are going but I guarantee that you will enjoy the ride to our destination." We then left the restaurant and went to retrieve my car from the valet parking. As the valet opened my door, I handed him a tip, turned to face him as I prepared to slide into the driver seat, I pulled my dress up above my hips exposing the treasure between my legs to the valet, then entered the car. I turned to "Him" and saw this big smile on his face.

"You may play with any expose part of me as I drive us to part 2 of the evening".

"He" did that almost continuously, only stopping when it became obvious that my driving needed my full attention or when he saw I was nearing a climax.

The look on "His" face was precious when I drove into the parking lot of this exclusive strip club. I did manage to pull my dress down prior to the valet coming to my car and open the door (I didn't want the valet to think I was trying to compete with strippers in the club).

We went inside the club and were seated at the table I had reserved. This table included two seats at the far end of the dance stage that was directly in front of us. Those seats were reserved for us (we could stay at the table or adjourn to those stage seats).

After ordering our drinks watched a few of the dancers perform. Two of the lady's performance warranted a tip from us which "He" provided by placing the money on the stage in front of our chairs at the end of the lady's performance. All through the dances, we were discussing the attractiveness of the performers and whether we liked their routines.

The location of our table allowed us to see the dancers leaving the main seating area to go back stage just before their performances. The ladies were circulating among the club's guest offering lap dances and private dances. This club had a unique service the ladies could provide the customers. For a certain fee, you could arrange for one or more of the ladies to spend an extended time at your table. Of course, the longer the time at the table the larger the fee. For a significant fee, one could have a lady spend the entire night at your disposal (at the table, in the private dance area or a combination of the two areas).

On several occasions, a few of the dancers came to our table to see if we wanted a lap dance. I paid for two laps dances for "Him" which he seemed to thoroughly enjoy. The second stripper looked over at me after she had finish her dance with him. She was looking straight at my very hard and extended nipples pressing again the top of my dress. She slid off his lap onto mine. She very vigorously grind into my lap as her hands unbutton the rest of my top and pulled my nipples out into the open. The whole time she danced on my lap she was caressing my nipples. When she finished that dance, she tucked my nipples back into the top of my dress. She got, what was probably, her biggest tip of the night from me.

We had been at our table for a little over an hour when I noticed the departure of several dances from the club and the arrival of some new dancers. In that group of new dancers was this woman who had a very similar physical appearance to myself (except for our faces, our bodies were like mirror images). When she pasted our table on her way to perform next on stage, I suggested to "Him" that we go sit in our chairs. We seated ourselves just as the next dancer started her on stage performance. She immediately noticed me sitting in our stage chairs (there were only a few women in the audience so my being near the stage was something of interest no only to the dancers but to all the men in the club).

As the dancer performed her routine, she would go from one end of the stage to the other end to give attention to all the people seated in the stage chairs (that of course enticed the men to give her larger tips). This dancer spent a longer amount of time in front of me than she did for the other patrons (that elicited vocal approval from the men in the club and a kiss on my cheek from "Him").

Each dancer starts the first part of her routine dressed in some type of outfit. As the performance goes on, parts of the outfit are removed building up the sexual excitement of the club patrons, especially those seated in front of the stage. As the performers get down to their bra and panties, they start to interact with the people seated in the stage chairs. At that point, the dancers come right up to the edge of the stage, so they are directly in front to the people sitting in the chairs. They let the men get close enough to make contact but pull back before they are touched. When she was in front of me, she pulled my hand to her breast and left it there for a few moments. Next, she took my hand and placed it on her thigh moving ever closer to her panties (again the men were vocal in their enjoyment of the interaction between the dancer and myself. "He" had placed his hand on the exposed part of my leg, tenderly stroking it adding to the excitement coursing through my body). Just before I could make contact with her panties, she moved away back to the center of the stage.

For the second part of the dancer's performance, the bra and panties are removed, and the dancers again go from one end to the other end of stage giving everyone a close look at their nude bodies. For the last part of their routine, the dancers usually end up lying on the floor near the stage edge with their legs spread open exposing that treasure between their legs to all in attendance (the people directly in front of her exposure are the ones who have given the biggest tips during her routine).

She ended her dance by picking up the tips from the stage and saying thank you to the people who had tip her. When she came in front of me to pick the nice tip I left her, her thank you to me was accompanied with this beautiful sensuous smile.

As she walked off stage, "He" pulled me close to himself and held me (covertly stroking my breast) while we waited for the next dancer. I looked into his eyes and saw that he was enjoying this how this experience was playing out.

When my body double dancer came on stage, I turned to "Him" and whispered, "I really wanted to see this dancer perform." He gave me a little hug and then letting go nudged me forward in my seat (to give me a better view of the stage).

She came onto the stage, for part one of her performance, wearing this flowing black coat, the length of which came down to her mid-calf. The coat had buttons that started about a foot below the waists and went upward to just below the neck line. As music for her routine started, she seductively walked from one end of the stag to the other, ending up in front of us. She did a double take when she saw me. Was her reaction caused by my being a woman or did she recognize our resemblance to each other? She gave me a welcoming smile and then turned to "Him" with that same smile. As she walked back to the other side of the stage, with this enchanting and seductive motion, she began opening the buttons on the coat revealing this micro-mini skirt and halter top. Once all the coat's buttons had been open, she went to the center of the stage and seductively lower the coat to the floor. It was only then that the audience could appreciate the beauty of her body. Money started flowing onto the stage.

lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers
12