I'll Drop My Panties for U

Story Info
Tom McFerson is propositioned by two MILFs at a fund raiser
3.8k words
4.26
83.6k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers

"I'll drop my panties for you," a voice whispers to me as large breasts push into my back.

Without turning I ask, "Do I know you?"

"No, but we can change that." She molds her body to my backside.

"Do you know who I am?" I ask remaining calm finishing my glass of Dewar's.

"You're a tall handsome man whose presence has stirred my juices all evening. Would you like to stir them horizontally?"

"I'm working right now."

"I think you need some R and R." She slides her breasts back and forth. "Oooah, that makes my nipples hard."

Turning around slowly, I'm face to face with a thirtish red head with green eyes. She's beautiful, half a foot shorter than me, and wearing a purple dress with a high collar that accents her physical assets.

"Are you actually wearing panties?"

"There are several ways you can find out." She says giggling with lust in her eyes.

"My room number is 1713. When you see me leave the room you're invited to join me, but I have several more contacts to make," I say ogling her.

"You'll never leave my sight."

I watch her fiddle back shape walk sensuously away.

* * *

I'm Tom McFerson a field operator for the Democratic Party. It's my job to talk with contributors but especially the wives of possible donors to the party's coffers and or to support Larson Parson's re-election campaign. It's now nine o'clock and I've been charming a large number of little old ladies and a few younger ones. I'm in this position because I am a life-long member of the party, because of my good looks, and because woman salivate at my open-friendly personality.

I usually leave fund raisers tired, a little drunk, and wondering if I'm doing the party any good. It'll be days, weeks, or even months before I find out if any of the husbands or the women themselves have contributed to the party. Tonight isn't the first time I've been propositioned by a possible donor or her daughter, but the only time I've been approached in such a bizarre way.

I wonder if the gorgeous lady in the conservative purple dress is related to a politician, or a date, or a friend. It doesn't matter because I'm not going to turn down an offer from a female of such quality, and one who has a great pick up line.

Three more females are my prey this evening, and I compliment them, ask about their families, get them a drink, introduce them to someone they don't know, but I never leave them until I've asked them to consider making a substantial contribution to the party or in this case a candidate. The first two ladies are obviously submissive to their husbands and have no influence with them; the third one is probably the most important non-official in the crowd, because she married to the wealthiest man in the room, Lance Cabot. Mrs. Cabot is about fifteen years younger than her husband at about forty-five. She's had a bit too much to drink and she clings to my arm and every word. I go through my list of questions and requests and try to leave, but she doesn't let go.

"Mr. McFerson, do you mind if I call you Tom. It's such a pleasure to speak to someone who's not either an old woman or man. What do you do in your free time?" She asks smiling at me with perfect teeth.

"Tom is fine Mrs. Cabot."

"Please call me Margaret."

"Okay Margaret, I don't have much free time because it's late July, and all the campaigns are gearing up for the elections. Of course a large donation from your husband would make my job easier."

"Are you asking me to influence my husband's decision?"

I laugh. "That a little blunt but yes I would appreciate it if you would."

"How grateful would you be if I did so? If I did it for you? Would it help advance your career?" She asks holding me tighter.

I'm thunderstruck by her question. I look deep into drunken blue eyes, but eyes filled with lust. "I would be incredibly thankful, and yes a large contribution would probably get me a promotion."

"Would it help if I made a personal donation?"

I stare at her. "It certainly would. Two contributions from the same family would make my superiors happy--very happy."

"Okay, I'll donate five hundred thousand dollars." She says as though it was a number a hundred times less than that."

I gulp, my heard races, I perspire. "Thank you Mrs. Cabot that's incredibly generous of you."

"You can show me you gratitude by calling the number on this card sometime next week." She hands me an engraved business card with her name and phone number. "I only give these cards to very special people. You will call me won't you?"

I look into her blue eyes again and say, "You're the first item on my agenda next week."

"I'll let you go now because I noticed Mrs. Speakman talking to you earlier, and I believe she's waiting for you," she said knowingly. "I'll await your call." She releases my arm after giving me air kisses on both cheeks.

I walk away trembling. A half a million dollars is a large contribution for which I'll get credit and an offer from an MILF who more than likely wants to have sex. How is it possible that lightening can strike twice in the same evening?

* * *

Mrs. Julia Speakman leaves Tom McFerson standing in the darkened corner of the conference room thinking about the breath-taking slightly younger man. I love my husband, but he's a stud I can't pass up. He's good looking and has the body of Atlas. Being a politician's wife has it benefits. I get to go to lots of parties and to host a number of others. My name gets mentioned in the paper once in a while, and when we enter a fund raiser like this men and women, young and old, come flocking to us and to me. It gives me a wonderful feeling.

The down side of being married to a politician and having three small children is that I don't get much quality time with him. It's either the kids or politics that keeps us apart, and don't get the opportunity to speak with anyone who isn't either a child or an elderly person. Having time to myself is a good thing, but it doesn't do much for my sex life. Neal is either coming from or going to a meeting or a fund raiser, or he comes home tired and not interested in giving me what I want and need.

Looking around the room watching Tom entertain potential contributors with his presence makes me a little jealous. I haven't cheated on my husband before, but my hormones are screaming, fuck, fuck, fuck. I need some intimacy with a gorgeous man. I need a man who can satisfy the itch between my big toes. I hope he doesn't spend too much more time my panties are wet.

I join a group of friends and engage in the chit-chat common to women tied to politicians. As we talk, I keep a close eye on Tom. Right now he's being held in a vice grip by Margaret Cabot. Is she too soused to stand up by herself or is she putting the make on him? They talk on and on and I'm trying to pay attention to the conversation going on around me.

"Julia, Julia, this is earth calling?" Mary Condra asks.

I'm startled out of my revere. "I was just thinking about how long these affairs drag on."

"You know you're going to be here at least another two or three hours like the rest of us. You might have another drink to help you through the waiting." Mary says.

"I think I'll do that."

I walk slowly toward the open bar just as Tom leaves Margarets side and heads for the door. My instincts are to follow him immediately, but I get a glass of Moscoto, take a sip, and walk toward the ladies room. I enter, pour my drink into the sink, and step into a stall to remove my panties. I want to surprise Tom, and to see how fast he has me in his arms. I exit the restroom and the reception hall walking quickly to the elevators. Two or three hours are a long time. I could have his cock in me for most of that time. At least long enough to have several orgasms.

* * *

The tap on the door is faint. Pulling the door open I greet a smiling Julia holding a pair of purple panties in her hand. I laugh while grabbing the hand holding the clothe and drawing her into the room.

"I told you I'd drop my panties for you." She falls into my arms allowing the garment to drop to the floor as she places her mouth over mine.

Our first kiss is long and tender.

"Umm, I wondered if you'd kiss as good as you look--you do."

Our second kiss seems to last forever and it's passionate with tongues locked in a mating ritual while our heads wiggle to and fro, and our hands explore each others backs.

"I can't wait to see you." I reach for the zipper of her dress.

She steps back, bends over, takes the dress by the hem, and lifts it over her head. As she struggles to get the dress off her hands she says, "Is this one of the views you want to see?"

"The purple bra and panties are perfect, but I want to see more."

She removes her panties and bra. Her pendulous breasts osculate to their natural position.

I cup them squeezing them gently, and rolling them in large circles. "They're beautiful, and they feel as good as they look."

"Not bad for a thirty year old and a mother of three."

"How much time do we have?" I bend and plant a kiss on each nipple.

"A couple of hours, how do we do this? This is my first time since I was married." She lowers her hands to cover her pubic hair and pussy.

"Not that way." I move her hands aside and caress her pubic hair.

She trembles when I first touch her, but she wiggles her hips under my finger and draws my head to her breasts.

I kiss each nipple and that each one in turn licking her aeola and teat."You feel and taste wonderful." I take her by the hand leading her to the bedroom. "Turn in circles while I undress."

Turning slowly she show off her voluptuous figure. When I'm undressed, she crawls into bed, lies on her back, places a pillow under her hips, and spreads her legs. "Come on I can't wait."

I notice she's a true red head with a fiery bush covering her haven--my heaven. After donning a condom, I crawl between her legs, nudge them further apart, and lay my cock on top of her slit.

"Not there, I want you in me."

I run the length of my staff up and down her slit making contact with her clit as I move in both directions.

"Humm, that's nice but I want more."

As I pull back, she lifts her hips and my shaft slides deep into her tight wet pussy.

"Aaaugh," that's what I want a big hard dick pressing against my cervix."

I sigh looking down as her as I rest on my hands. She's beautiful; her hair fans out behind her, her chest and the upper part of her breasts are pink from arousal.

"Don't stare fuck me!"

I drop to her body and stroke her enjoying the pleasure of her flesh massaging mine.

"Oooah, you've got a great dick," she whispers in my ear.

The compliment is exactly what I need. I increase my speed enjoying the added friction between us. Julia's breathing rate tells me she's having a good time too. Her body, her scent, her taste, her response is more than I expected, and so is my endurance.

Her body goes rigid before writhing under me. "Oooooooah, yes, yes, yes, I'm coming."

I continue stroking her as fast as I can.

"Stop, stop, stop, I can't take any more." She pushes me upright.

My movement stops but my need remains. I look at her and she's crying.

Her eyes open. "That's the first vaginal orgasm I've had in a long time," she cries.

I'm not done yet, so I roll until she's on top of me.

"Why did you do that?"

I laugh. "I haven't come yet and I've neglected your breasts." I clutch them in my hands run them in circles in one direction and then the other. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Let me recover. The thrills of my orgasm are still reverberating within me."

I lay quietly gently fondling her tits. They sway from side to side, forward and back. They're as beautiful in motion as they are stationary. I pull her toward me and take a nipple into my mouth.

"Humm, nice," she sighs.

I hold her teat in my mouth enjoying her flesh, and I gently rub the other not touching her nub. Again, I'm struck by the how the sensations of her taste and the feel of her boobs increase the hardness of my cock. I'm having a difficult time holding on to her nipple while feeling her body without moving within her. I stare into her green eyes and see satisfaction and wonder. I see in her eyes what I feel in my depths.

"I'm ready." She smiles, places her hands on my chest and propels herself up and down on my thumping pole.

I return her smile, put my hands under the back of my head and watch her beautiful smiling face, her bounding knockers, and accept the thrills she's giving me. Damn, she's one hot mama whose knows what she's doing and what she wants. I shove my hand between our bodies searing for and finding her honey button.

"Aaugh," she whimpers.

My hand follows her up and down as my finger caresses her clitty.

She gasps, "Fuuuuuuck, I'm coming, I'm coming." Her body becomes stiff, she throws her head back, it roils from side to side. Her breathing slowly returns to normal.

I lay with a big grin on my fact loving the fact she's had two orgasms. Pulling her forward I take the other nipple and suck with my tongue blazing and my hand rubbing and lightly pinching her other teat. I don't want to stop but she sighs, "Humm." I take her by the hand and using my hand as a brace I push her up and pull her back. "Now you do it."

It took her a moment to get into a rhythm, but soon she's plunging up and down and back and forth with gusto. "I've never had sex this way. It's wonderful because it gives me control. I can go faster or slow down and enjoy your dick stimulating my pussy. Aren't you ever going to come?"

"Not in this position. For some reason probably my DNA I've always had great control and endurance, and in this position it takes an unusual female or situation to make me come." I pull her to my chest and ram her up and in, up and in. Her breast against my chest is a great feeling, but my cock touching all her sensitive places is even more fun. Without warning, she becomes solid and goes ballistic moving in all directions at the same time. I lift my hips a little until she explodes in an ear shattering climax, "Yooooooaugh, waaaaaaaugh, yeeeeeees!"

As she coming down from her orgasm, I roll us over onto her back. I'm getting close. With my hands under her arms and my finger holding on to her shoulders I plunder into her. The stimulation from her climax and from my gouging cause me to lose control, and I groan, "Damn you're a great fuck." I hold her tight for several minutes as my spasms continue. Finally, I fall to her side.

We lay side by side each of us enjoying the afterglow of sexual satisfaction.

"Tom that was wonderful. I've never had so many awesome climaxes. I'd like to trade you in for my husband.

"I don't think we can go that far, but I would like to make arrangements to see you again."

"With three little kids it's hard for me to get away, but I'd like to see you again."

We showered together, and I was more than pleased to clean her body.

She dresses, fixes her makeup, restyles her hair, writes he phone numbers on a pad, kisses me on both cheeks and leaves the room.

* * *

Monday morning I'm called into the office of Tom Stoner who's the Chief Coordinator for the state of South Carolina Democratic Party.

"Congratulations Tom, Mr. and Mrs. Cabot gave one hundred and fifty million dollars to the party, and Mrs. Cabot gave you high praises for the professional way in which you conducted yourself." He shakes my hand and pounds me on the back.

"Thank you but I didn't think I did anything different with her that I didn't do with the other female guests."

"It doesn't matter what you think, it what she thinks that counts. You're by far our best fund raiser so far this year, and I'm going to assign you to the most difficult donors we have. I think this cliché fits you perfectly. You can get blood out of a stone."

I laugh. "That's a great compliment coming from a man with a name like yours."

He laughs with me. I'll have Alice bring you a cup of coffee and a number of folders of potential donors I'd like you to work on. Congratulations again."

When I leave Tom's office a number of co-workers tell me what a great job I did at the fund raiser as I head for my cubicle. I just get settled when Alice enters with a hand full of file folders."Here's your home work Tom. You've got your work cut out for you. By the way, where did you go Saturday night after the fund-raiser? A few of us went to the Waffle House for coffee, waffles, and hash browns. We didn't leave until dawn."

"It sounds like y'all had a good time. I'm sorry I missed it but I was pooped, and went to my room early." I lied. I did go to bed early but not to sleep. Alice leaves and I check my wallet for the card Margaret Cabot gave me at the fund-raiser. I find it and lay it aside. I'll wait until after lunch to call her. A lady of her means may sleep to noon for all I know. I open the file folder on top of the pile and began reading.

After lunch, I place the call. It's answered on the third ring.

"Hello, thank you for calling. I'm at lunch right now and can't talk. Please call me back after three. Bye,"

I heard chatter and music in the background. She must be having a late lunch. I return to the folders and look for information on Google for my six prospects. My research is going slower that I thought, but for each couple I create a spread sheet with vital statistics and some unique notes that might prove useful when I meet these individuals and make my pitch.

It's three-thirty before I call Margaret Cabot again. It's picked up on the first ring.

"Hello Tom this is Margaret and I apologize about your earlier call, but I was having lunch with friends and couldn't talk. How was our pledges received by your superiors?" She laughs.

"They were ecstatic, and as you suggested I've been bumped up a little higher on the list of field managers as I've been assigned six very important prospects."

"Give me their names, I may be able to help," she says eagerly.

"The names I'm giving you are confidential. They're well known in the state but not many are aware they're targets of our fundraising," he said feeling he might be giving her too much information.

"Tom darling you don't have to worry about me spilling the beans, after all you're my favorite democratic field manager. I know three of these couple personally and should be able to help you. What does your schedule look like?" Her southern accent is soothing to my work deafened ears.

"I manage my own time unless some kind of emergency comes up. So I have the flexibility to be available almost any time. Do you have a time you prefer?" I ask.

"Right now would be a good time, but I'm afraid my schedule is full the remainder of the week except the weekend. Do you have plans for Saturday or Sunday?"

"I have several invitations to picnics and to watch baseball on TV, but there's no harm done if I don't show up."

"Good. I have a house on Lake Murray and Lance is going to be out of town. Why don't you plan on coming and spending the weekend? I have a pool and a pontoon boat if you're interested if you know what I mean?

"I like to swim but I'm not much of a boater." I say.

"That doesn't matter. I've been practically been raised on a boat. Bring casual clothes and a bathing suit. Come early say about six and I'll have breakfast ready for you," she said.

"That is early but I'm a morning person and breakfast is my favorite meal. I'll be there with my list."

* * *

Margaret smiles to herself as she wonders what the tall, gorgeous, fund raiser looks like naked. She plans on going to the spa every day this week, and she'll give the staff at the lake house the weekend off. There isn't a need for anyone to know about her having an affair with a younger man. I'll call my children and tell them I won't have time to visit and spoil my grandchildren.

mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers
12