I'll Have Some Wine With That

Story Info
You take your white lover.
907 words
4.22
50.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're in a very dark hotel bar. The booths are rounded and there is almost no one in the bar at all. Just the bartender and a couple at the other side of the bar from where we are. No one can see us. We sit side by side. Touching each other softly. It’s not heated yet; it's just kind of sweet. I'm very turned on. I know that we are not going to stop with the light touching and that makes me very very hot.

You get up and walk to the bar and return with a bottle of red wine and 2 wine glasses. You fill both glasses half way and ask me to sit on your lap. I can feel the hardness of you through the pants you wear. My skirt is bunched up around my thighs. You caress my arms and my legs. The contrast of your dark hand against my pale skin, so beautiful. You start to unbutton the buttons of my sweater with one hand while the other explores my huge breasts. My nipples so hard now, aching for more of your touch.

You open the sweater all the way and push it off my shoulders to my elbows. My arms are trapped. You take the wine glass, sip from it. Then you take the rim where you just tasted and rub it against my nipple, through the lace of my bra. Then you shock me by pouring some of the red wine on top of the lace and licking it off. My body immediately reacts, I start to rub my hands up your thighs, but you stop me by holding both my hands behind my back with yours. You continue to lick at my hard, needing nipples. Just when I think I can no longer stand it, you let go of my hands and unclasp my bra. You now run your hands and mouth over breasts. I can hardly breath it feels so good. You suck and nip at my nipples, making them harder still.

I feel your hands under my thighs; you are pushing me off you and onto the top of the table. I don't want to leave your warmth and I'm scared someone will see me.

"Get on the table" you tell me and I see by your eyes, that no is not an option. "Now lean back on your elbows." As I do this I wonder if I've completely lost my mind. I'm so turned that it doesn't matter. Whatever you're going to do I'm going to love and I am so excited I can't think straight anyway. You take my panties off, careful not to touch my hot needy pussy.

"Open your legs wide for me", I obey and open legs. I am on the edge of the table, open completely to you. I'm whimpering, I need you so badly. You take 2 fingers and slip them into my aching cunt...slowly, in perfect rhythm. Your other hand is squeezing my nipples, making them taunt and sore. I feel myself beginning to cum...Oh god, I'm almost there. And then you stop.

I look at you with lust filled eyes..."Please don't stop baby, give me my release."

"Not yet" you say. I get back on both elbows and watch you, hoping that you will stand up and pull your pants down and fuck me with that gorgeous black snake that I crave.

Instead, you take the wine bottle, rub the top all around my lips, the folds of my pussy, my clit...I'm moaning. It's so cold against my heat. You stop and take the bottle to your lips and drink. Just watching you do that almost makes me cum. Now, I think, now he will fuck me. Instead you take the bottle of wine and pour some of the crisp liquid over my swollen lips, then you bend down and lick it, the wine along with my own juices and now I can't help it. I'm cumming hard against your mouth, arching my body so I can get all of my pussy into your hot, soft mouth....oh god...I want more baby. More. I reach down and open your zipper, pull your pants and boxers down to your knees. I climb off the table and into your hard, throbbing black cock...oh god, yes. I take my hands and place them on your shoulders, and I ride you. Feeling your cock get bigger inside me. Feeling the muscles of my thighs moving as I ride you for all I'm worth.... oh god it feels so good. I start to cum again, making it slicker for you inside me. Up and down, all the way down. My pussy is so full with you in it. I reach behind me and feel your balls, taking them in my soft hands....mmmmmmmm. Fuck me baby, yes, fuck me. I feel the head of your cock swell inside me. I know you're about to pump your cum deep into me and I cum again and again. I feel your hot cum hit the walls of my pussy. I'm holding on to you, grinding against you. Making the feeling last.

I get up off you and bend down to taste you, taste us on your still hard cock. I hear you say; "Come on baby, let's go back to the room for more," as you dress me and guide me out of the bar.