I'll Treat You Right

Story Info
A story from his view. (More of a read for girls)
920 words
3.25
6.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We go for a drive out in the country in my truck. Find an empty field and roll down all the windows. I pull you into me kissing you gently and slowly. Stopping and starting. I get over in your seat, push the chair all the way back, and lay it down.

I get on the floor on my knees and lift your dress enough for my head to go under. Placing my hands on your waist i pull your panties off inch by inch with my teeth. Going from the left to right to center. I pull them past your knees and leave them halfway down. My tongue reaches out to explore the depths of your pussy and tease it with short bursts of pleasure.

Nibbling, licking, tongue fucking, and sucking your whole pussy at once. I pick you up and turn you to face me, you on my lap, me still clothed. You start to take your dress and stockings off but i stop you. I take off my pants and shirt and you get on your knees and suck me rock hard. I lift you up, pull your dress up just enough to put my cock at your entrance, and use your waist to ease you on my cock.

You start grinding slowly and methodically. Building up the pace you stop grinding and start to bounce. I take and pull your breasts out the top of your dress and suck deeply on them. Harder and harder you bounce. You take my hands and put them on your shoulders, getting the hint i start using your shoulders to slam on my cock. You're screaming bloody murder this feels good. Loud enough I'd be afraid of being caught if we were anywhere else even in a house.

Harder and harder and harder you fuck my big hard cock. You start cumming all over me and squirt everywhere and absolutely soak my cock, my legs, your legs, and the seat. The intense pressure of you cumming added with your juices pushes me over the edge and slam once more into you blowing my hot sticky cum deep. We just sit there and start making out.

I harden again and decide to fuck you on the hood of the truck, the roof, the bed, and the backseat. Each time making you squirt more and more to the point we are dripping wet with cum and sweat.

I take you to the woods and tie you to a tree. I rip/cut off your old clothes while you're tied to the tree. I take off my belt and whip your ass. After you scream and beg me to fill you with my cock I give you a few more whips.

Then I a kiss your ass cheeks gently and kiss you by pulling your face around. Then I grab a handful of hair, shove my cock in your pussy, and fuck you until the only thing keeping you up is the fact you're tied to a tree. I then cut you down and carry you to the truck and drive us home.

I take you to a shower and get your whole body soapy. Cleaning every inch of your body and kissing every inch as I rinse you off. I push you against the shower wall, get on my knees, and bury my face in your pussy. Licking, teasing, and sucking your clit. I then kiss down your legs and work back up slowly to your breasts, water cascading down our bodies. I take your nipples in my mouth and suck on them while swirling my tongue in circles.

I then stand up, look you deep in your eyes, and kiss you deeply. Grabbing your ass in one hand and thigh in the other, I lift you up and have you wrap your legs around my waist. I ease my seven inch cock deep in your tight pussy. Holding your ass, I help you start bouncing up and down. Up and down. Getting harder and harder till you scream don't stop and you cum on my cock. I pull out, turn off the shower, and dry you off slowly.

I pick you up again and i get rough. I start walking with you bouncing on my cock, pushing you against walls and fucking you hard against them for a while before moving to the next wall/tables. We get to the bed and I throw you on it. I eat you out again and again till my tongue is tired. I flip you over and pull your ass into the air. I tease your pussy with the head of my cock. Rubbing it up and down. Up and down. Pushing half the head in and pulling out. In and out. You have enough of my teasing and the third time you slam yourself on my cock all at once.

I grab your waist when you scream fuck me hard. Using my arms and my body I pull you as hard as possible against me, pull out, and repeat. Fucking you so hard that all you hear is "slapslapslapslapslap" You're moaning harder. Harder. I use all of my strength to fuck you as hard as physically possible my groin and your ass bruising. You scream cum with me, I find some more strength, and I go even harder. We cum together, my cum spraying back all over me from the force it shoots out of my cock. We collapse and lay in each other's arms.