Illegal Immigrants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he realised from the thud, thud, thud, of the engines that the vessel was a large ship that would not be able to come in close to the shore he called, "Don't worry its not them but you still have to hide It's a naval patrol boat they will be looking for smugglers or illegal fishermen."

He kept talking to Sashay and Marla as he shifted boxes of fish so they made a wall for them to hide behind. He looked down at Sashay who had crawled over to cling to his legs. "Don't do anything silly girl," he growled, "the patrol boats traveling slowly about a thousand yards out to sea. They are looking this way but they can't see you. Sit still and keep down we will be able to head back to camp as soon as they disappear over the horizon."

The sun was going down by the time they reached camp. Even with the girls pitching in to help it was still dark when they had finished filleting and packing the fish. Len fired up the hot water drum and was standing in the shower wondering what he was going to do with his two young friends when Marla joined him in the shower shed. Stripping off she slid in beside him and started to soap her body all over. "We know we can not stay here forever," she whispered as she turned to face him and ran her soapy hands down his chest. "Sooner or later we will be seen and you will be in trouble for hiding us."

Len knew she was right but did not like the idea of them being locked up in a detention centre and deported. He tried to think of something to say that would reassure her but before he could speak Marla put a hand over his mouth. "Don't worry Sashay is making dinner we will eat then talk in bed."

They all ate quickly their minds on matters other than food. As soon as they finished Len backed up the fire filled the hot water drum and closed down the camp. To his surprise Both Sashay and Marla had stripped off and waited for him. He gasped as they stood legs apart hands on hips displaying themselves for his inspection.

They were beautiful, their tiny brown bodies shining in the moonlight. "Get into bed," he thundered as he stumbled and fell over when his foot hooked in his dropping trousers. "No!" they laughed. Instead of moving to the bed they ran to him and steadied him as he stood up. "Oh hell," he groaned as he felt their nude bodies moving against his body. "All right I'm coming."

"We love you." Sashay giggled. "Tonight we want to pay you back for what you have done." Len had no time to protest as they both pulled him down and wrapped their arms around him. "Marla is not virgin," Sashay whispered as she played with his cock. "She will make love with you. We will leave the light on so I can watch and then it will be my turn."

"Wait," he growled but he was wasting his time. Sashay still held his cock in her hand when Marla licked up over his balls and let her tongue rim his cocks head. "It's big," she whispered. He looked down at her words and shivered in anticipation when he realised that Marla had pushed Sashay away and dropped her head down to swallow his cock.

He felt his cock hit the back of Marla's throat saw her gag and push him away then return to once again swallow every inch of his swollen cock deep in her mouth and throat. His breathing seemed to stop and he felt his balls tighten telling him clearly that he was about to loose it. He gazed at her bobbing head trying to hold back but it was impossible his cock just seemed to explode in her mouth.

Len was embarrassed that he had cum so quickly. He tried to push his body back and pull his spewing cock from her mouth but she wouldn't let him. "No," Marla groaned, "no," and pulled him back until she could once again deep throat his leaking cock.

Her actions caused her to struggle and gag making Len react. "Steady girl steady," he gasped, "take it easy, that's lovely but I want us both to relax and enjoy each other." As he spoke he eased her head away from his cock and moved so he could kiss her. "Thank you," he whispered as his tongue entered her mouth and tasted his own juice.

"That was lovely but you don't have to gag yourself or try so hard." She started to speak but he stopped her, "don't argue I want to make love, I want it to be fun, and I don't like seeing you gag like that. It makes me realise that you are forcing yourself to please me because I am helping you. Don't do it, I don't like it."

Sashay patted him on the shoulder, "you no like blow job?" she whispered. "Bloody hell," Len cried. "Of course I do. I love it but I don't want her to gag and struggle for breath. That's not loving that's bloody hard work. Now both of you settle down and let me look at you. I want to kiss those hard young tits and play with your lovely pussies. The night is young and I have never had two beautiful young ladies in my bed at once before." He laughed, "Now lets start again and you can ask me in the morning what I like or don't like."

He woke early the next morning still coupled with Marla. Her leg was wrapped over his and hooked in behind his knee keeping his cock in her pussy. When he moved his cock grew hard and Marla's pussy tightened encouraging it to grow harder. My god he thought as he looked down to watch Marla's sleepy eyes open, what a night.

Marla stretched and smiled at Len tightening the muscles of her pussy on his cock. Her hands crept up around his neck pulling her body closer. "Yes," she whispered as her body started to move, "oh yes."

Sashay scolded Len over breakfast. "You spend night with Marla you no fuck me. Watching you kiss Marla's pussy and you two fucking like two dogs mating made me ready but you only finger me, please let it be my turn tonight." Len looked at them both as they stood at the fireplace. "Bloody hell," he cried to Marla "its your fault you were so hot and so loving, I never thought of anything other than you until I woke this morning." He grinned, "You know what happened when we woke."

Winking at Marla he turned to Sashay. "Come over here," he cried. "Come sit on my knee little one and let me apologise, you will be my mate tonight." Sashay laughed happily as she ran over and climbed on Lens lap. "You love me tonight," she cried as she snuggled into his chest her little bottom wriggling on his growing horn. "If you keep that up," he growled, "I won't be able to wait till tonight."

During the day Len worked around the camp filleting the last trays of fish. His announcement that his freezers were full and he would need to return to town did not dampen the enthusiasm of his two companions who laughed and joked as they washed and dried last night's bedclothes. He could not hear or understand their giggled whispers but knew what they were giggling about when he watched them clean and make the bed in what was now the family bedroom.

Marla joined him in the shower when he finished work. "Be gentle," she whispered as she soaped his cock and balls. "Sashay is only eighteen and she has never known a man other than to play with her brothers. She loves you for the way you treat her and what you have done for us. We have never been so happy. All day she has talked about making love with you tonight. I think she keeps talking because she is scared." Marla kissed him as the shower cascaded over their face and bodies. "I tell you this because I want you to be gentle like you were with me."

The evening meal was over early the sun having barely set before Sashay and Marla led Len to their bed. Len studied them closely as they undressed. Last night while he and Marla had rested between their long languorous sex sessions they had talked of her life and her ambitions. After their night together he felt he knew every inch of her slim Asian body and now knew why she had never been as happy as she was here in the camp with him.

Marla had admitted during the night that she had been used by her family in Indonesia. She cried as she told him she suspected that they had known she was destined for a life of prostitution in the hands of the people smugglers. "I am sure they sold me," she wailed. Earlier in the night she had confessed she didn't like sex because in the past she had only slept with men when forced to by her father and brother under threats of violence.

He smiled when he looked at her standing nude by his bed and remembered how she had woken him from a dreamy sleep in the early hours of the morning when she crawled up on his body and slid his rigid member into her salty pussy. He smiled as he recalled how she had whispered, "I love you, and I love sex with you. I now know the difference between fucking and loving."

"Will I leave the light on?" Marla whispered breaking into his reminisces. He looked at Sashay and she giggled, "Yes I want Marla to watch like I did last night."

Remembering Marla's words in the shower Len took his time laying Sashay on the bed kissing her body gently from her toes to the top of her head. "You are very beautiful," he whispered as he ran his hands over her waist and slid them up to the under side of her tiny breasts. "My breasts too small," she groaned. She giggled and looked up at Marla when Len sucked her whole breast into his mouth and groaned, "A lovely mouthful, any more than a mouthful is a waste."

Sashay had been nervous and worried when they entered the hut. Her brothers had always demanded more than a nightly hand job but she had resisted with her mothers help. Her mother had cautioned her not to open her legs to any man unless she was sure he would be clean and kind.

Many men had tried to seduce her, some tried force others offered money but she had never wanted any of them until now. From the moment they invaded Len's camp he had been kind and considerate to Marla and herself. He could have kicked them out or handed them over to the smugglers or the law. He could have blackmailed them making them do whatever he wanted. She knew he was the man she wanted to take her virginity when he did not take advantage of them and treated them so well.

She had no experience of sex with men other than her brothers who grabbed her nipples and yanked them when she was giving them a hand job. To have some one treat her so gently was surprising. To her delight Len was kissing her body licking her breasts nibbling her nipples and now his head was moving down between her legs.

She held her breath. Her nipples were so hard they hurt. Her pussy was wet. Her breathing noisy in her ears when Len stopped and looked up at her. He took her hand in his and kissed it," I knew it would be a beautiful little pussy," he whispered. "I have seen it when we go to bed but now when I can smell your scent and taste you, please talk to me tell me that you want me in you."

Sashay gasped in disappointment, she had felt his hard cock bumping against her legs and expected him to push it in her pussy. Her legs were trembling as she eased them further apart. "Oh please," she groaned "do it now I really want you."

Len could tell from her voice that she was uptight. "Relax sweetheart," he whispered, "we have all night." He was delighted when he heard her groan. He ran his lips away from her pussy kissing along her legs and moved on back up until they were once more sucking on her rock hard nipples. "Oh no," she groaned pushing his head back down, her other hand reaching for his cock. "No more, no more, do it now."

He was confused by her actions and her words. She was pushing his head down towards her pussy but calling for him to fuck her. In the end he let her push his head down until he could run his tongue over the lips of her steamy pussy.

"Let's see what you really want," he whispered as he took a deep breath and blew lightly into her pussy. When her legs flexed and opened further he thought she was waiting for his mouth. Taking his time he mouthed her pussy lips his tongue moving up seeking her clit. Finding it he massaged it gently with his mouth and tongue and was rewarded with her moans of delight.

Sashay had tried to stifle a loud moan as his tongue circled her clit and his fingers started to play with her pussy. His tongue was driving her wild causing her body and legs to jump involuntarily as her juices flowed and flowed. "Oh," she wailed aloud, "do it fuck me please."

Len had reached the stage where he was going to come himself if he didn't change tactics. Slowing things down he lifted his mouth from her pussy and ran two fingers in its place. Looking down at her smiling face he whispered, "You are very small. I think you should ride me. If you are on top you can take control."

Sashay reacted wildly, "no" she moaned her hands slapping at him. "No you must do it. You must be on top. I have always dreamed of my man on top. Please I want you on top." He was only too pleased to give in to her wild demands. He too didn't want to wait any longer. With a grunt of satisfaction he rubbed his cock along her pussy lips and eased its head gently forward.

Remembering she was a virgin he waited with the head just inside her pussy then withdrew to start again. His plan to go slow and be gentle was dashed by Sashay who had made up her mind that she didn't want to wait any longer. "Now," she groaned as she pushed her body up and grabbed his hips pulling him down until his cock was buried deep in her pussy.

To Lens dismay she came in what seemed like seconds but when he thought about it later he decided it was possibly a little longer. What ever the time their first was over very quickly. Sashay had with out knowing it taken complete control. Bucking hard wriggling her tiny body and mumbling a string of unintelligible words she had made it hard for Len to hang on.

He smiled to himself when he recalled how her fingernails hurt him when she took hold of a handful of flesh and dragged him down wanting more and more of his cock. He recalled there was nothing he could do especially when he felt the growing moisture enveloping his cock and had realised she was Cumming.

Len woke the next morning to the smell of bacon and eggs. He looked around surprised that he had slept in, and then he remembered Marla and Sashay taking turns to excite his cock before sharing it in an ever ending series of all night blow jobs.

Len's cock grew hard as he recalled how earlier in the night he had collapsed on top of Sashay and how Marla had wiped the sweat from his face and shoulders and whispered, "thank you." Struggling to straighten his cock in his shorts before he stood up he told himself he would have to take care or these two young vixens would end up making him too weak to work.