Illicit Affair

Story Info
Secret affair fails to fill the void.
2k words
23.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving to the motel that he said we were to meet at, I looked around it didn't look to bad. It was one of those where the doors to each room were on the outside...I looked for the room that he had reserved; it was on the first floor thankfully as I had too much stuff to carry in. Finding the key and opening the door, looking around the room looking for something to prop the door open so that I could carry in the stuff I had bought before coming here, moving the char to hold the door open, I quickly walked to the car to start grabbing bags and carrying them in. After I was done arranging everything I took a long bath, trying to relax because I was nervous. I had talked to this man many times on the phone and had met him for coffee but had never met him for these reasons.

After my bath I put on a long silky gown. I went around and started to light the candles, hoping Jaden would show up soon. I finished setting up the room...putting a scarf over the lamp to make the light softer in the room Turning on the radio searching for a soft rock station I found one that was playing my favorite song, Slow Dancing by Johnny Rivers, I started to sway, wishing Jaden were here to take me in his arms and dance with me. It was getting late and I was getting tired. I lay down on the bed to rest for a little bit, I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew I could feel someone's fingers lightly touching my legs, slowly opening my eyes I saw Jaden standing there. He had removed his clothing while I was sleeping.

Sorry he said, but things had happened and he had to stay behind at work and fix the mistakes others had made. I got ready to sit up but he put his hand on my shoulder and told me to stay put. He reached to the table by the bed to grab a tube of something. Looking closer I realized it was lotion, he helped me remove my gown and told me to roll over onto my stomach. He squeezed out some and started to rub it into my back, he said it was to relax me, gently massaging my neck and back muscles I started to relax. After a few minutes to told me to roll over onto my back. He laid down next to me, just laying there looking at me...I asked him what he was doing, he said he was just enjoying the view, I was getting embarrassed because I had never had anyone say this to me before. When I look in the mirror I don't like what I see and to hear him say this was a different feeling for me. He just kissed me and told me to get used to hearing things like that.

Lightly running his fingers up my arm tracing a path to my breasts only to circle around each nipple but never touch them, down to my belly button. I tensed as his fingers went lower, he just told me to relax and enjoy the sensations. Rising up on one arm, he leaned over me to gently lick a nipple, taking it into his mouth he gently bit it and started to suckle it, as a baby would do. All the while his fingers were probing my smooth nether lips. After giving my other nipple the same attention he had bestowed on the other, he started to kiss his way down my body.

Moving to the end of the bed he knelt between my legs, I knew right them what he was going to do. I tried closing my legs, getting nervous because I had never had anyone do this before. Rubbing the outside of my legs while kissing the inside of each leg in turn, trying to relax me. I laid my head back on the pillow and took a deep breath, trying to relax my muscles, when I felt the first swipe of his tongue, using his fingers he moved my pussy lips apart to see my little sensitive nub, gently licking it, then biting it. Stopping to see if I was watching. When he saw that I was he went back to his administrations, he'd lick then nibble, using his nose to rub against the sensitive nub as he stuck his tongue into me, then using his finger he pushed into me, moaning and almost ready to come up off the bed, he added another finger and kept on licking and sometimes humming as he did. I could feel the little vibrations move through my body. I could feel the orgasm coming and started to tense up, telling me to relax and just let it happen. Screaming out his name when it tore though me. I had never had an orgasm like that; I have had them but never to that extent.

Moving up the bed to lay over me, I could still feel the little tremors running up and down my pussy muscles, he slowly entered me. He started to move his cock in and out, going slowly at first then faster, wrapping my legs around his waist, and running my hands up and down his back. He moved my legs so that they were on the bed once again, he asked me to roll over, doing as he asked knowing what he wanted, and I got up on my knees but kept my head lowered onto the bed. I moaned as he entered me, this was a new sensation for me. Grabbing a hold of my hips I felt him slowly pull himself so that only the head remained, then he slammed into me, I could feel another orgasm coming on, moaning and begging him to not stop. Reaching under me, massage my clit, I felt it hit, as the tremors ran through my body once again I could feel him tense up and then I could feel little jerks as he came, we were both drained of energy we collapsed onto the bed, rolling over to the side he reached for me and held me. When our breathing was back to normal he got up, got a washcloth and cleaned us both up, I put my gown back on. Crawling back into bed we snuggled. I told him that I had never had an orgasm like that before; kissing him I turned back over so that we were spooned together. I fell asleep not to long afterwards.

Waking up the next day I could feel that he wasn't there, I laid there listening to see if I cold hear him in the shower but there was just silence. I got up; seeing not a trace of him in the room anywhere, I then thought maybe it had just been a dream. After taking a shower, packing up the stuff I had brought with me. Taking it out to the car. I went back into the room to check it over just in case I had forgotten something. Noticing something sticking out from under the bed I bent over to retrieve it. It was the lotion, smiling then because I knew then it wasn't just a dream.

I checked out of the hotel and headed back home to the real world. When I got home everything was the same, except the sun was brighter than it had been before, walking over to my answering machine, I noticed it was flashing. Pushing the play button I listened to the messages, one was from my husband telling me that he was going to be home that night. Walking into the living room, the sitter was sleeping on the couch; I gently shook her to wake her up. She said both the kids went to bed just fine and both were great. I paid her, told her thanks and walked her to the door.

Walking up the stairs to Alexia and Ryan's rooms, they were both still sound asleep. Silently walking to my room, I went over to look at the wedding picture of Jeremy and me; we were so happy back then. I'm not quite sure where things went wrong. We're still happy but it's just not the same anymore and hasn't been for the last 5 years or so now when we go to bed he sleeps on his side and I on mine. There's no snuggling or touching. Sitting down on the edge of the bed while holding the picture, I started crying. I felt as if I were dying on the inside. I knew what I did was wrong but I needed to be held and cherished even if it were only for one night. I don't know if I'll ever meet with Jaden again. I hated to use him that way but for once I wanted something for myself, something that made me feel good.

Hearing one of the kids get up I quickly dried my eyes; walking out to the hallway I see that it's Ryan. I tell him to hurry and get ready for school; going into Alexia's room I tell her the same thing. Walking back down stairs I head for the kitchen to make the kid's favorite breakfast, waffles and bacon. As soon as it's done I yell for them to both hurry that breakfast is done. They sound like a herd of elephants coming down the step, getting them both fed and out the door on time is a chore itself. After they both leave I clean up the kitchen and start on the rest of the house. Before I know it it's time for them both to come home.

Making sure they are both doing their homework, I start on supper, just as it gets done Jeremy walks in. The kids both run to him excited after not seeing him for a few days. He hugs them both, walking to the staircase he sets his suitcase down and walks back to the kitchen, asking "What's for supper" He sits down at the table with the kids, looking over their homework. I'm still standing in front of the stove silently screaming "What about me?" Don't I deserve a hug also? I go back to getting supper ready to be put on the table.

After supper is finished and I get everything put away and cleaned up, Jeremy takes the kids upstairs to have their baths and get them ready for bed. When I'm done with the kitchen I make sure all the lights are off and doors are locked before I go upstairs. Stopping on the bottom step I stand there listening for any sounds, not hearing any I go ahead and slowly walk up the stairs. Stopping at Alexia's room I see that she's already fallen asleep I bend over and gently kiss her on the forehead, next going into Ryan's room and I see that he's till awake I tell him that he needs to finish the chapter in his book then turn out the light, kissing him on the cheek I tell him goodnight. Walking into my room I see that Jeremy is already in bed. I go into the bathroom and get ready for bed. As I get into bed Jeremy rolls over from his back to his side, facing away from me. I lie down and turn off the headboard light. Turning on my side I reach out to him, he mumbles something about being tired and not tonight.

I roll over and lay there waiting for him to fall asleep. As soon as I hear him snoring I silently get up and return downstairs, turning on my computer I check my email and turn on my IM, silently begging for anyone to be on so that I can talk. I live in a house with people but I'm lonely. It's as if I'm outside the glass looking in and no one can see me or hear me, I scream, yell and bang on the windows but...I'm invisible..

Share this Story

Similar Stories

H University - Routine Doctor Exam Kelsey's doctor gives her more than a routine exam.in Fetish
My Secret A secret affair.in Mature
Dark Desires - The Intern Unhappily married man can't stop looking at the young intern.in Erotic Couplings
Hotel Room Fun They fuck in the bathroom while their hotel room is cleaned.in Erotic Couplings
Let's Stay Broken A toxic relationship cums to a surprising end.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories