Illicit Breakfast

Story Info
Fraternal twins enjoy a unique breakfast.
1.6k words
4.34
167.9k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

We are fraternal twins, even though we officially share different birthdays: My brother was born a few minutes before midnight, while I was born a few minutes after midnight. After having inhabited the same tiny space for nine months together, it is perhaps no wonder that we are both so close, and always have been. It is often said that twins tend to share some special bond, able to "know" about the other at seemingly all times even when separated by great distances, and that has certainly been the case between us.

Only Siamese twins could be closer.

*****

With roughly one month before we would head to California for college, it was a rare weekday off, both for me and for my big brother, from our summer jobs. Our parents at work, we had the house to ourselves. I had known that this would happen, but I was not aware that our parents had already left for work until I was awoken by my big brother slipping into bed beside me.

"Good morning, baby sister," he greeted me, followed by a kiss to my cheek. He was already fully nude, and as he snuggled up against me, I could feel a lengthening along my thigh.

"I never thought I'd say this," I noted softly, "but I'm in bed, yet I feel overdressed!"

My forbidden lover laughed softly at that as he pulled the sheets back over us. "Well, whether you're wearing clothes or not, you are still beautiful, and still good to cuddle with."

"So that's all I am to you? A teddy bear for you to hold in bed?"

"In bed, in the pool, in the shower, in a pit of quicksand, in a dark alley... truly anywhere and everywhere."

I smiled at that, imagining us in a dark alley, tall piles of stinky trash surrounding us, rodents scurrying by, dirty puddles lining the broken pavement as he pinned me to a grimy, crumbling brick wall while holding up the front of my skirt and taking advantage of my pantyless attire to drive himself ever deeper into my all-too-willing body as his primal growls thundered in my ear.

"You're suddenly quiet," my big brother noted, a hand moving to my chest and roughly squeezing a breast. "Is my twin sister imagining me fucking her senseless?"

"Oh, yes!" I whispered, both in response to his question and to his molestation.

His hand glided down my front, cupped my sex briefly through my sleep shorts and thong, then slithered up underneath my t-shirt to make direct, unfettered contact with my chest. My eyes closed, an arm draped around his shoulders, I lost myself in his manipulation of my feminine swells, his hand spending a few seconds with one breast before gliding to the other to affect a similar treatment.

"We could stay here like this all day," I offered, "and I would not care at all."

"Oh? But what about eating? Wouldn't you be hungry after a few hours?"

"I believe you could feed me. Something white and creamy would be nice."

"I see... So does that mean that I can eat you?"

"Definitely!"

With his hand still underneath my t-shirt and now squeezing a breast with definite desire, my big brother kissed me. It was not a romantic kiss; instead, it was a lusty, heated kiss, filled with the promise of additional illicit activity.

"There's only one place to truly have breakfast," he finally whispered as he continued to manhandle my breast. I got the hint.

Minutes later, I was on my back upon the dining room table, naked and looking up at the chandelier. Sitting in a chair, my forbidden lover leaned forward, his breath hot upon my bare sex as he maneuvered my legs over his shoulders, making me somehow feel quite vulnerable. I was already dripping for him from our activity upstairs in my bedroom, and I was certain that he was enjoying quite a noseful of my natural scent. In fact, I could just faintly hear him inhaling deeply through his nose, then hear and feel him exhaling slowly through his mouth before repeating the process.

"Please," I whispered, my hands fondling my own breasts. "Please, eat me!"

"Not yet. Just think of me as a wild animal playing with his food before he eats her."

And play he did. His hot breath almost continually wafting over my dripping sex, his hands stroked me all around my womanhood, but he never touched me where I most needed to feel his caress. I squirmed, I writhed, I tried to buck myself up into his mouth, but my fraternal twin seemed to know my every move even before I made it myself, so that he was able to avoid any direct tactile contact with my crying womanhood. In desperation, I suddenly grabbed either side of his head and attempted to pull his face directly against my crotch, yet my forbidden lover was able to yank his head out of my grasp, leaving me groaning in utter frustration. I eventually ceased my soft pleas, as they were evidently falling upon deaf ears, and gave in to my frustration, contenting myself to the extent possible by again fondling my own breasts.

"Give me your hands," he whispered, and I did. I held his hands tightly, as if he was a lifeguard and I was a nearly-drowned swimmer, and he squeezed back with equal force. "Now, will you be a good girl and let me eat you for breakfast?"

"Yes! Yes! Just eat me, please!!!" I tried to grab his head again, to pull his face into my crotch, perhaps to pull his entire head deep inside me, but his arms instantly stiffened and prevented that action, making me groan in frustration yet again.

Then, without prelude, my big brother attacked me with his mouth. My weeping sex practically pulsated at the initial touch of his lips, and I cried out as the foreshocks from that touch rumbled through my entire being. I must have crushed his hands with mine as the initial surge of delight radiated through my body, and certainly my thighs clamped on either side of his head like a vise, yet he did not relent, assailing me with lips and tongue, sucking the nectar from my lower lips, gently nibbling on my labia, diving inside me with his tongue, his hot breath only serving to further heighten the entire experience and ensure my happiness.

Happiness pummeled my senses. Like an amateur surfing for the first time, a massive wave caused a wipeout of my conscious sanity. I wailed clamorously, my heartbeat echoing loudly in my ears, a waterfall of my passion spilling forth from me. My body was out of control, bucking furiously against the same relentless mouth which had triggered this lewd reaction. I felt as if a vibrator had been strapped onto every cell of my body, such was the intensity of the sensations coursing through me at the blinding speed of lightning.

Suddenly, my legs were higher in the air, and my forbidden lover was no longer holding my hands. I opened my eyes just as he slipped swiftly into me, renewing my cries of passion. Our eyes locked, and I could see and definitely relate to the animalistic passion I saw there, and I knew that he saw the same mirrored in my own eyes.

With his hands gripping my thighs, my big brother plunged into me repeatedly, the pace of his thrusts ever increasing. As good as his lips and tongue and breath had felt upon my most intimate area just moments earlier, the friction his heated manhood was creating inside me felt even better.

When he flicked a finger across my clitoris, my body jumped as still more sparks filled my universe, further clouding my lust-hazed vision. He continued to flick his finger across my clitoris, and I felt the impending climax bloom with the raw speed and the awe-inspiring power of a detonating nuclear warhead. The way my body trembled around the meaty invader clearly had an effect upon my big brother, as his cries joined mine in a primal duet, his grip upon me tightening as he continued rutting relentlessly into me.

Suddenly, I felt empty. My body still bucking and trembling, strong hands grabbed my hips and practically yanked me off the table, my legs instinctively folding beneath me as I dropped to the floor. My mouth was violated, and I tasted my own passion upon the fleshy sword sheathed within. At last consciously realizing what was happening, I wrapped my hands around my big brother's thighs as his hands guided my head. Despite the unsociable oddity of the situation, it felt so natural to be kneeling completely naked before my completely naked fraternal twin with his throbbing erection raping my mouth.

With a particularly violent twitch, the manhood inside me erupted, feeding me a breakfast tastier than any other I could remember. I had to swallow quickly, such was the quantity of incestuous love my big brother fed to me. Each forbidden torrent of white, creamy love was accompanied by an animalistic yowl from far above me, as well as a further tightening of the grip upon my head.

Even after my big brother had no more illicit passion to feed to me, my lips remained sealed tightly around the base of his manhood. He began to soften in my mouth, but I kept him in a semi-erect state as he cradled my head to his crotch, reverently whispering my name again and again between gasps for air as his fingers ran through my hair.

At last, I released the fleshy sword from my mouth, and stood on wobbly legs, very aware of my own illicit passion streaming down my legs. For a long time, we simply held each other. No words were spoken; no words were needed. Our love may be immoral, perhaps even illegal, but it is love nonetheless, and the sexual breakfast we had just shared only strengthened our love in ways that perhaps no one else on the planet could ever understand.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers