Illicit Entry Ch. 02: Uninvited Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed herself up as she came to straddle his crotch again, facing the other way this time. The slight upward curve of his cock brought it naturally toward her lusty entrance, already slick and waiting. She let herself sigh luxuriously as she eased him back inside her, all the way up until she was sat on him with all her weight. She took his testicles in her hand, toying with them as she began to roll her hips back and forth; with her other arm she reached back, seeking something to lean on for extra leverage. His chest, of course, was the natural choice.

She began to hammer away at him with her hips, perched dominantly astride his supine form. He begged her wordlessly with every exhaled breath, as the burning ache of his ardour welled up once more within him. Her ragged panting was a victory cry, crowing over his defeat as her insides squeezed his shaft and teased it over the edge at last, into a shattering eruption. As soon as she felt the spray of seed within her she was gone, lost in her own mind-blowing crescendo, rocking over and over in ecstasy with every roll of her crotch. She felt him throb inside her, as if his penis had moulded itself to the walls of her loins and begun to transmit passion directly into the stimulated clusters of her sparkling nerves.

Their shared climax was long and tumultuous, crashing over and over as she kept riding him over the edge, her body on auto-pilot. When finally she felt herself spent she allowed the arm behind her to collapse, folding beneath her as she fell back to lie along his body. Already released, there was just enough slack in his shuddering dick to bring it slithering out of her in a small cascade of their mingling fluids. She was surprised for a moment when an arm slunk its way around her chest to take hold of one heaving tit, kneading it in gentle exhaustion.

She snatched her own hand about its wrist, squeezing tight but not lifting it away. Mildly she debated the merits of acquiring another pair of handcuffs as she lay upon him, spent and satisfied. At least for now.

Some minutes later she removed his hand and rose, stalking off naked to clean herself up and hunt down some refreshment. She returned shortly after, her composure fully reasserted, and stood considering the man handcuffed to her bed in his recumbency. He returned her gaze muzzily, satisfaction evident across his features.

"That was amazing, thanks," he seemed well pleased with himself and the situation; she decided she wasn't going to let him off that easily.

"You think we're finished? I'm not done with you yet. You're mine until I say otherwise..." the cruelty in her grin put a damper on some of his smugness, but it seemed to spark something else inside him too: with a couple of twitches, his flag began again to rise.

He tugged forlornly against the handcuffs, still anchored to the bed. By the time she began to clamber back aboard, however, he was already well beyond half-mast.

* * *

She used him a few more times that night before, magnanimously, unlocking the binding from his wrist some time in the small hours of the morning. By that stage, neither was fit for much more than collapsing together beneath the sheets. Curiously, when she woke up again some time later he was already gone, vanished without a trace; except, as it turned out, for a parting gift left brazenly upon the low table in her lounge area.

The gift was in two parts: most obvious was the golden ashtray, delicately worked and detailed with finely-cut gemstones. It was similar, but not identical to, the little 'trophy' she'd relieved him of when last they'd parted. She was pretty certain it hadn't been in his possession on that occasion, and it must have cost a pretty penny to acquire.

The second part was waiting inside the bowl of the ashtray, and was just as eerily familiar. One of his business cards, 'Jacques Hastings - International Import/Export'. The suspicion forming in her mind was confirmed as she turned it over to find a hand-written note:

'This should keep you in underwear a while longer, but if you'd like some paying work to make use of your professional skills, drop me a line.

~J xxx'

The smug prick. Still, a certain thoughtfulness crossed her face as she hefted the ashtray, glancing at it for a few moments before moving to a nearby cabinet. Presumably this was his idea of a pay-off, something she could fence for a small fortune as he imagined she'd gotten from his last ashtray. Typical. As she opened the cabinet, she let a small smirk tug at her mouth before reaching in, and placing the golden object next to its near-twin concealed within. She kept hold of the business card as she closed the door again, flipping it lightly between her fingers. Now that this place was compromised she should probably move, of course; but then, it seemed a shame to leave after he'd gone to so much trouble over a housewarming gift.

12