Illicit Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura had been in a three bedroom flat in London's East End, along with two guys that I had got to know, called Mike and James, both friendly, decent guys, except, as I now knew, they had both fucked my wife.

The guys had met at university and originally got their flat-share with a third friend, who had moved away. They had advertised the room, and naturally, now I thought about it, when Laura showed up for the 'interview', they told her that the room was hers.

What I did not know until Laura told me the night before our snorkelling and lazing on the beach, was that both those guys had fucked her, admittedly before we married, but not just once or twice, more like a regular thing that happened several times a week.

The group sex that Laura had said was the most daring thing that she had done, was far from the first time they had fucked her. It seemed that it had taken place one time when the guys had had two friends over, and they all had had a bit to drink, and Laura had become the centre of attention.

I guess it had been naïve of me not to think that one or other of the guys would have tried it on with Laura. Like the song goes, 'if you're in love with a beautiful woman, you watch your friends,...'

"It just kind of happened," Laura had said. "I mean I'd been out with friends and got back late. The guys were watching some film on the television. I had a shower and put on my robe, and sat down for a bit. Mike and James made space for me between them on the sofa because their friends were in the other chairs.

"I guess I hadn't had sex with anyone for about a week, and I was missing it. Mike started it, putting his hand on my leg, then opening my robe. I think maybe he was showing off to his mates, that he could do that."

"Okay," I said, waiting for her to say more.

I was already taking in some of the things she was saying and what they meant. She had not had sex for a week, which meant she had had sex a week or so before this. I wondered who that had been with, what their relationship was, when all this had happened, and whether I was already dating her.

I was far from okay with what my new wife was telling me, but inviting her carry on with her story was about as much as I could say right then. This was not what I really wanted to hear on our honeymoon, but sometimes you have to let stuff play out, and I had asked the question, so I needed to hear all of the answer.

"So he started playing with me," Laura went on. "Then James decided to join in, and opened my robe on his side, and started fondling my breast."

I guessed what my wife meant by playing. The guy's finger would have been at her cunt, playing with her labia, or between her labia, or right inside her.

"By then, no one was looking at the television. Mike pulled my robe open all the way, and one of his mates said something about how good I looked. The other asked if they ever got to fuck me."

"Mike's answer was that they could watch if they wanted to, and he just unzipped his fly and took it out."

Laura and I had already just fucked before she started telling me all this, and in theory my cock needed a rest, having emptied its load deep inside her, but I felt it rising as my wife was talking, and her hand helped as she reached for it and started stroking it.

"Does it turn you on, me telling you about this?" she asked.

Since she was already holding my cock and feeling it getting hard, there was no point denying that what she was telling me was turning me on. There is no way that I was happy, but that was what it was doing to me.

"And then?" I asked.

To be honest, writing this even a year later, it is still all too raw, and setting out what Laura told me, as close to her own words as I can remember, just brings back the sense of shock and hurt, that the girl I had chosen to marry had done this kind of thing. Mike and James had even been at our wedding, congratulating us, when all the while I had no idea that while Laura had been living with them, they had been fucking her.

Let's just say that that night in our Thai hotel room I had the most conflicted experience ever, with Laura telling me what those guys had done to her, meanwhile teasing me about the way my cock was reacting to what she was saying, and stroking my cock until she decided that I was ready for more action, when she climbed on top, angled my cock to her cunt, and sank down onto it, until her cunt lips, those protruding labial folds I told you about, were pressed against my crotch, and my cock head was eight inches deep inside her.

By then she had already described how she had moved from the sofa to the floor, kneeling between Mike's legs as she continued to suck his cock. Her robe was somewhere on the floor by then as well. She was stark naked, with four guys with hard-ons all hoping that they would get a piece of her. Her butt was in the air, not on her heels, and her feet were parted, an invitation to one of the other three to kneel in the space between her legs.

Laura claimed that she did not know which guy slid his cock inside of her first. James was still sitting on the sofa, watching her suck his flat-mates's cock, so it had to have been one of their two friends. It seems like he had not lasted long before he came, and she had felt his cock twitching as he shot his wad inside her. Then he had withdrawn, and the other guy had taken over, fucking her, she said, a good fifteen minutes before he came.

She could have looked round, she said, but something about not knowing who was fucking her excited her even more than just the fact that all four of them were using her. She loved not knowing, and she loved that guys liked to fuck her. Besides, she was still licking and sucking Mike's cock, and she loved having two cocks simultaneously, one in her mouth as she lapped at it, and took it as deep as she could handle, the other sliding rhythmically in and out of her cunt, stretching it with every thrust.

Of course she knew that the third guy to fuck her was James, because she knew when he got off the sofa, but which way round the other two guys had already fucked her, she never found out. What she did find out later was that both those guys had their own girlfriends, but they had still wanted to get their share of her cunt. She loved that. She loved that guys with their own girls still wanted the chance to fuck her. It empowered her.

She was telling me all that while she was riding my cock, leaning forwards over me, her breasts swaying right in front of my face, white triangles framing wide pink areoles, taunting me. I remember feeling her teats grazing against my chest as she whispered softly.

"You like it, don't you," I can still hear her soft voice right at my ear, her hair draped over my face, her cunt holding my cock just at the flange of the head.

"You like that I let those guys fuck me," she said, "because it turns you on. It makes your cock hard for me."

That was all it took. My cock was about to explode. I gripped her by both shoulders and pushed her back onto my cock, all the way, so that when I came it would be deep in her. She sat back upright, or rather squatted, since her knees were bent on either side of me. She threw her head back, and I realised that she was coming too.

I sensed the shudder running through her body. My cock exploded. Her breasts shock with her own orgasmic spasms. I reached for them, to let her nipples play against my palms. A jet of semen rushed through my cock shaft, hitting that delicate inner lining just at my frenum before it rushed out of my cock head into Laura's warm wetness, making her wetter still.

Laura was moaning with the intensity of her orgasm. I was now trying desperately to hold her still, to stop her riding my cock, the head too sensitive to cope with even the smooth, wet slickness of her inner cunt sliding over it.

We held each other, both of us shuddering, both of us groaning with unbearable pleasure. I rolled her over, lying between her legs, on top of her, and controlling her until the intensity abated, and we could move again.

"Wow," she finally said. "That was incredible. The best."

That seriously worried me. She had been right. It really had been the most intense sex we had enjoyed. That was not how it was supposed to me.

Of course we had fucked to sheer heaven and back before, but that simultaneous coming was the most incredible experience of my life, brought about by Laura's description of herself with that group of guys. It was stupendous, amazing, but this was supposed to be our honeymoon, man and wife exclusive to each other, without the thought of four guys fucking her, intensifying the love making that would seal our relationship for ever.

At the same time, I wanted a bit more clarity about what had been going on, and once I had eased out of her, and we were lying side by side again, I asked her the questions that had been tormenting my mind, half dreading what the answers she would give would be.

"So they all fucked you then?"

"Of course," she confirmed. "Except Mike. He came in my mouth."

"They fucked you bare?"

"I was on the pill," she said. "You know that. I only stopped taking it for our honeymoon, to see what would happen. Besides, you were fucking me by then," she said. "Remember that time you went to see your parents soon after we had got together?"

I remembered. It was a month or so after we had first slept together. We were dating then, a couple of times a week, and Laura had started staying over at mine the nights we got together. My wife was right. I had checked with her about birth control, and whether I needed to use protection. She had told me then that she was on the pill.

"Okay, yes," I said. "So this was while I was away?"

She must have sensed my unease. Laura turned to me, her breasts against my side, and put one leg over my waist and one arm over my chest.

"It was only sex," she said. "It didn't mean anything."

Except it did mean something to me. It meant that the girl I had married thinking she had just had a couple of relationships before me, had pretty much slept around, even when she was dating, and even had group sex. It might not mean anything to her, but it was a pretty big deal to me.

"So, Mike and James? Not just flatmates?"

"That was then," she said.

"Sure," I said, "but what was that about?"

"It just happened," Laura said. "I mean three of us sharing the space, it was kind of inevitable. It didn't mean anything. They were fuck buddies, nothing serious."

That phrase kept going around in my head, that night in the Thai hotel, and sitting in the tourist boat, riding out to the islands, and lying on the island beach that afternoon.

"Fuck buddies, nothing serious."

We talked some more, of course. I even asked Laura the last time that either Mike or James had fucked her. The answer shocked me. It was the week before our wedding, just three short weeks before she was telling me all about it in our Thai hotel room.

Laura spun it as having been a last time while she was still single. It was over. In my head I saw it differently, and what hit me was the possibility that they might get together even after we got back, just for a fuck of course, nothing serious, but nothing that I wanted happening.

That was why, lying on the beach that afternoon, my wife naked and ogled by the two Thai guys, I pictured her with them. It was not an image that I wanted in my head, but she had put thoughts there, and my imagination was running wild.

We had brought our snorkel masks to the beach, and Laura decided to take a swim. We had our phones and books with us as well, so I stayed at our towels and watched her walk into the shallows, still butt naked, the white stripes across her back, her mask dangling from her hand. Minutes later all I could see of her was her orange snorkel tube above the calm surface of the water, out by the rocks.

A few minutes later two more snorkel tubes appeared, these ones bright yellow, making their way in front of me, parallel to the beach, towards the same rocks where Laura was still snorkelling. I looked to my left and saw that the Thai guys were no longer lazing on their towels. I remembered enjoying seeing Laura swim ahead of me as we had followed the turtle just that morning. Her body was perfection, but then she was still wearing her bikini. My guess was that the Thai guys were about to get to see what my wife looked like swimming naked, and were making their way over to where she was with exactly that in mind.

The two bright yellow snorkel tubes homed in on the solitary orange. They moved in behind. They split up, and overtook on either side. One ducked below the surface, then the other. They reappeared a little later, still right beside the orange tube. For a good ten minutes they moved around it, getting close, backing away, and closing in again, ducking down, no doubt getting a close up view of underwater naked flesh.

At one point, Laura raised her head and pushed her mask back onto her forehead. The guys did the same, three heads above the surface of the water. They swam around her, close enough to touch. One moved in behind her, his head right up close to hers. In my head, his hands were on her shoulders, or around her waist, or fondling her breasts, or feeling the protruding folds of her cunt lips, or sliding fingers between those lips, and into her. In reality, I may well have been absolutely right.

The other guy moved in front of Laura, close enough to explore her body wherever he chose to use his hands. They stayed like that for several minutes, and I wondered just how far the guys were taking things. They were wearing swimming shorts, or so I thought, but easing them down, and easing my wife onto a rigid cock, might just be possible, even as they trod water to keep their heads above the surface.

Thoughts of what had happened with Laura's flatmates came flooding back. It would be just a fuck, nothing serious. Fuck buddies could be in a flat in London, or on a beach in Thailand. I hated the way my cock became just as hard as the cocks I imagined the guys were pressing against my wife's naked body, or sliding into it.

My head envisaged the impossible. One of the guys slipping his cock into her cunt. The other working his into her ass. Fuck, but the idea was such a turn on, and yet such hell to have it floating around, unwanted, in my head. Impossible, of course, because to tread water and perform that kind of three way sex, could not happen in reality. They would all three disappear below the surface. That did not mean, however, that they could not try.

Finally the three heads moved apart. Laura pulled on her mask again, and headed back towards the beach. The guys went back parallel to the beach instead of following her, moving past me still yards out to sea, and did not start towards the beach itself until they were level with their towels.

Laura found her feet on sand when she was waist deep, standing erect, white triangles on her breasts glinting with sunlit water droplets, taking off her snorkel mask, and wading to the shallows. That contrast of tan and no tan, with the white vee pointing to her cunt now visible, was just amazing. Her entire body was gleaming in the late afternoon sun, mahogany, tattooed with white.

I nearly failed to see the guys walking to their towels, but for some reason I glanced to my left. What I saw shocked me, especially given that this was Thailand. Both the guys were naked. Only then did I notice that their black swimming shorts were bunched on their towels. They had decided that if the foreign girl could swim and snorkel naked, so could they, and in those moments when they were right up close to her, there had been no shorts to pull down to restrain their tumescent cocks.

Laura lay down beside me.

"I did not expect that," she said.

"So what happened?" I asked her.

"Well there were some beautiful fish down there," she said, "and then those guys arrived from nowhere. Did you see?"

"I saw them getting pretty close," I said.

"I thought they were just looking," she said. "Then they tried it on."

She was lying on her front, her face turned towards me, her head resting in the crook of her slender arm. I was trying to read that face, looking for any signs of shock, anger, distress, or upset, but that was not what I saw. Her eyes were bright. There was a half smile on her lips while she was speaking, the same lips that she had used to suck her flat-mate's cock.

"So what happened?" I asked her.

That was when Laura looked away from my face, and saw the outline of my own swimming shorts. I was still lying on my back. There was no disguising that my cock was thick, contained by the inner lining of my shorts, but obviously hard.

She smiled.

"You liked watching then? Does it turn you on that your wife had two guys coming on to her while she was swimming naked?"

I did not tell her about the discomfort I was feeling, my cock reacting against the way I really felt, that I did not want these guys fooling with my wife. Instead I just asked her on more time.

"So what happened?"

"They came full on to me," she said. "One of them was fondling my breasts. The other put his hand between my legs."

She paused. It seemed like a pause for dramatic effect.

"Would you be upset if I told you he managed to get his cock inside me?"

My own cock twitched. My worst fears seemed to have been justified. It was the last full day of our honeymoon, and another guy had had his cock inside my wife.

Inside, I could feel a head of anger building up, at the Thai guys, for going anywhere near my wife, at Laura, for being so stupid as to swim naked in Thailand, which could only have been seen as an invitation, and at myself, for not having seen this side of her before we had got married.

Anger can make you do stupid things. It can make get up and start a fight with guys who have pushed their luck too far. It can make you call your wife a slut, which is what I was beginning to think she was. It can start an argument that can wreck a marriage, if it was not already wrecked.

You do not wreck your marriage on your honeymoon. You hold back your anger.

What I could not hold back was the way my cock was forming a tent in my shorts.

Laura giggled. It got to me. Her giggle is so little girlish, so innocent. I loved this woman.

"I'm teasing you," she said. "He did try to finger me, but I kept kneeing his arm away."

So it seemed after all that my worst fears had been unnecessary, except that for some reason I was not totally reassured. I wondered if Laura really was telling me everything that had taken place, or if her first version had been true, and he had somehow managed to lift her onto his cock, and if she had had a length of solid Thai male flesh inside her cunt, even if just for a few short moments.

Then I tried to figure out how long would it take a twenty something guy to come inside a cunt as slick and tight as my wife's. Not long, I guessed. I remembered there was a time long before Laura, when I first started fucking girls, when I could not control the urgency and would come inside a few brief minutes.

My wife could be lying beside me, with Thai semen still inside her, Thai sperm swimming in the warmth wetness of her cunt.

Then I remembered what she had said about being on the pill.

"I just stopped for our honeymoon, to see if it would happen."

I looked at her, bright eyed, ski slope nose, wide mouth, tanned face almost as dark as, if not darker than, the average Thai, and wondered how much of what she said was tease, how much was true, what risks she would take, and which, even for her, were a step too far.

If she was no longer on the pill, there was no way that she have allowed the Thai guy's cock to get anywhere near her cunt. Except maybe she was still on the pill, and her telling me that she had stopped was just another game, in which case the Thai guy's cock had been no risk.