Illumination Ch. 02

Story Info
Father and daughter continue their fun.
3k words
4.27
35k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Shambala1989: I sincerely apologize for the spelling/grammar issues that Illumination Chapter One had. I found too many and am not pleased with that. I proof-read chapter two several times, making tweaks here and there, and hopefully did not skim over any mistakes! I hope you enjoy! Comments are always welcome, but bear in mind the story will go where I, personally, want it to go. There may very well be a chapter three, and maybe a fourth!

*****

I have had a lot of sex in my life, and most of those times were before my twentieth birthday. When you combine those moments, they become overshadowed by what my daughter and I just shared. The natural love between a father and daughter, coupled with the sensations of mind-blowing sex made everything dull by comparison.

We were walking down the beach, a bag of left-over Thai food hanging from my fingers while Lumin threw cartwheel after cartwheel a yard ahead of me. I smiled fondly as I watched her - she was only nineteen, still a child in many ways though she was wise beyond her years. I constantly learned from her and couldn't be more proud of the woman she is.

"Be careful, honey!" I called to her. "You did just devour Thai food!"

"Dad," she scoffed back. "You know I have a cast iron stomach!"

It was true - I knew she could eat the most vile thing and be completely okay. Myself, on the other hand, would not be so lucky. I picked up my daughter's flip flops as she cartwheeled away from them, carrying them in my free hand.

She reached the base of the stairs that led from the beach to the porch of our house long before I did, and I found her sitting on the bottom step, waiting for me. She smiled when I appeared. I handed her the shoes, her infectious smile splitting my face. Her face was flush and her eyes shimmered with joy.

Mid-way through the trek up to the house, she broke the silence. "Do you want to watch a movie tonight?" she asked as we walked slowly up the steps. We walked side by side comfortably, but the steps were steep so we each gripped the railing for safety.

"Sure, honey... You pick," I said, knowing that would thrill her. I never keep up with the current movies and TV shows and she always tried to get me to watch something new. I usually liked what she introduced me to, like some super hero TV show but then there were things I really didn't care for, like some vampire movie, but suffered through for her sake, because I loved my daughter.

We took the remaining steps in silence while she mulled over her options. When we finally reached our deck, the sun was beginning to set. Lumin started to walk toward the house but I quickly grabbed her hand, gently pulling her back to me. "Let's watch the sunset," I suggested. She smiled, indulging me as I indulged her every day.

I set the Thai food on the table and wrapped my arm around my daughter's waist. It was a beautiful, quiet evening. The sky changed colors before our eyes. I glanced at my daughter as orange and red hues decorated the sky, and I noticed they set her blonde hair aflame. I could see the sun reflected in her eyes, as if her eyes, too, were made of fire.

"You are absolutely beautiful," I said quietly. I saw the corner of her lips twitch into a smile as she slowly turned toward me.

The way she looked at me caused my heart rate to pick up. She faced me completely and wrapped her arms around my waist. I slid my hand slowly up her arm, past her shoulder, coming to rest on the side of her face. My thumb caressed the high cheek bone of her face that made her look so much like Mindy, her mother, while my fingers got lost in the tangle of hair behind her ear.

Lumin took a half-step closer to me and leaned up toward my face. I closed the distance and felt her lips press against mine a moment later. Her arms remained around my waist, but they wrapped tighter, ultimately pulling me closer to her. I pressed my other hand against her lower back while the hand on her face stayed in position. She licked and tugged at my bottom lip; I remembered momentarily all the moments she'd teased me on my feminine-looking lips and smiled now.

"What's amusing?" she whispered against my mouth.

"Nothing, baby..." I pulled her tightly against me, sure she could feel the effect she had on me pressed against her. She moaned in my mouth as I began to deepen the kiss. She slowly gyrated against me as her hands explored my back underneath my shirt. Her fingers danced lightly on my skin, causing me to shudder when they moved ghost-like along my ribs.

We lost all track of time as we stood there kissing each other. I was so content in this moment that I didn't want it to end. I had become so unaware of our surroundings that I didn't know how long it'd been since the sun completely set and the sky turned a purplish shade of black, until Lumin pulled just far enough away from my mouth to speak.

"I need you," was all she said in a whisper ladened with desire. It was then that I noticed her pulling down her Capri pants. The thong panties went down with them and pooled at her feet. I gripped her and looked around, worried someone might see... But the reality was that it was dark, and the lights on our porch were manual, and no other house on the beach had a vantage point to see our porch, which was actually one of the reasons why I chose this house.

"Baby," I whispered. My daughter stepped out of her clothes and pulled me to the table where I'd set the Thai food from earlier. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness enough to watch my daughter's sexy hips sway in front of me. With each step she took, her butt jiggled and danced before my eyes. I groaned at the sight.

She got to the table and turned away, her butt pressing against it gently, her palms rested against the table and she regarded me with fondness and desire. She glanced at the noticeable bulge in my pants and licked her lips.

"It looks like someone needs me, too." Though I knew no one would be able to hear us at normal speaking volume, the fact that she continued to whisper thrilled me. She reached out for me so I took a few steps closer. She gripped my belt when it came within her reach. The only sound in the next moment was the clanking of my belt being undone. I stopped my daughter before she could unsnap the button of my jeans. She looked up at me curiously.

"Lie back, baby..." I requested of her.

She shifted her body so she was sitting on the smooth glass table, and then did as she was told. She placed her feet on the edge of the table and spread her thighs for me. The rising moon cast enough light to see by. As I looked at her, gazing upon her sexy form, the way her head rested against the hand she put behind it, the way she looked at me and waited for me... It was almost too much to bear.

I slipped off my sandals and kicked them aside, and looking into her eyes, I unsnapped the button of my pants. My daughter was licking and chewing on her bottom lip as her hips started the slowest, almost imperceptible circular movement. I was so in tune to her that I noticed right away. I slipped my pants down, catching my cock in my hand before it swung wildly free. My daughter groaned at the sight of me standing between her thighs, my solid cock in my hands, moments away from sliding into her.

I was taking too long, I was teasing her and she knew it.

"Daddy!" she whimpered, her hips slowly rising as if from that angle and distance she could get me inside of her. I covered the last distance between us and scooped my daughter closer to the edge of the table, her butt partially hanging from the edge.

My cock was steadily leaking pre-cum, and though I could see the wetness shining in the moonlight, I spread the pre-cum around the head, causing myself to moan. I bit my bottom lip. It wouldn't take me long to cum tonight, even though my daughter had given me several orgasms before we went out for dinner.

I continued to tease my daughter, mostly because I found myself enjoying the moment. I gripped my cock and pressed it against her wet pussy - it was wetter than I thought but that wasn't surprising. My daughter was a slut for me now. I guided my cock head through her slit, landing on Lumin's clit. A sharp intake of breath from her told me that was the right move. I looked at her while I did this another time, and on the second stroke down, I slid it to the entrance of her pussy and in one fluid motion, slid my entire length inside my daughter.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck," she moaned and whimpered. Her back arched and I felt her pussy convulsing violently around my cock. She was cumming! I stayed to the hilt inside her, watching her, incredibly aware of how beautiful this moment was, and how I was the one sharing it with her. Her pussy continued to squeeze and release my cock, the sensation slowing down as her orgasm subsided. She opened her eyes; they were completely glazed over as she peered at me.

"Holy shit," she said with a shit-eating grin on her face.

I returned her grin as I began to withdraw my cock. When only the head remained, I slid it into her harder. When we fucked earlier, I began with a slow pace because it was new and there was something about having your cock inside your own flesh and blood. Now, with the new addition of her post-orgasm cream wrapping around my cock, all I felt was my cock gliding inside a tight, slick tube. It was sexy because I knew it was her pussy, my daughter's incredibly delicious pussy. Tight. So tight. Wet. So fucking wet.

"Glorious," I whispered as I caressed her smooth thighs. I lifted one of her legs and placed Lumin's ankle on my shoulder. The shift in position caused her pussy to clench around my cock, becoming even tighter than before. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out too loudly. The sensations were incredible. I gripped my daughter's other leg just below the knee, allowing for leverage as I thrust my cock repeatedly into her wet channel.

Lumin was moaning beneath me and I was only partly worried that someone might hear. I couldn't think about the consequences if that happened because I was at the point of no-return. If someone happened by, they'd get an eyeful and honestly, who wouldn't want to watch this? Hell, they'd probably want to join and I might be inclined to let them. It wouldn't be my first cock, but that's another story...

I was fucking Lumin at a steady pace, thoroughly enjoying myself fucking my own daughter, and thoroughly enjoying pleasing her. She shifted her arms around her body and took off her shirt. She still had on her bra, but with ease she whisked it off her body; I heard it land somewhere on the porch but I wasn't going to take my eyes off my daughter's newly exposed breasts. They were magnificent to behold. The perfect size, and if I had to compare to fruit, I'd say about the size of an overly large grapefruit. They were perfect in my hands, and when Lumin stood, they didn't sag down too far. They were perky, just like her attitude, and her nipples... My God, her nipples... I could lick and suck and chew on those things all day if she let me. Really, what is so sexy about a woman's nipples? I couldn't answer that question but my daughter's nipples were dead sexy.

I watched Lumin squeeze and pull at her nipples, moaning. "Your cock feels so amazing inside my pussy, daddy..."

"You're so naughty, Lumin, getting your daddy to fuck you outside on the porch table." I started to fuck her harder, faster. I was egged on by her dirty words, surprised at how easily such filth came to us when we were so zen in our daily lives. She'd always called me daddy growing up, though it was usually when she wanted something. Most times, dad sufficed and it was usually with an exasperated tone behind it. When I heard her call me daddy for the first time when we fucked earlier, I was impossibly hard and the word in that context alone was enough to make any man bust a nut right then and there.

"I love it, daddy! God, my pussy is so fucking wet. I can hear it!" she moaned. "Can you hear how wet you make my pussy, daddy? Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again, daddy! Fuck me harder!"

How could I deny such a request? I shifted my daughter's legs around so they hung around my waist. I gripped Lumin's hips, practically pulling her to me as I started to slam repeatedly into her pussy. I gritted my teeth, breathing heavily through my nose as every muscle in my body began to burn. I pounded into my daughter's tight little pussy, the wettest little pussy a daddy could ask for.

She was moaning, I was grunting, whispering foul things under my breath as I fucked her as hard as I could. I feared I may hurt her but she seemed to be enjoying every minute of it, begging for more, using that 'daddy' word.

Muttering under my breath, I spurred myself on, so close to the edge as well. "Yeah, you like this cock inside you. Daddy's fucking you good, isn't he? Fuck, your cunt is so good, baby. Are you gonna cum for daddy? Daddy wants you to cum, baby. You're gonna make daddy cum inside you, fuck that's so fucking sexy. I'm going to cum inside my daughter. Yeah, baby, cum on daddy's cock. Daddy needs your cum! Oh fuck, Lumin, daddy's cumming with you!"

On and on and on the filthy words spilled out of my mouth. My muscles burned, I was sweating despite the evening chill that descended when the sun disappeared beneath the ocean. Lumin would surely have bruises where I was gripping her hips for dear life. If she had been saying anything, they fell on deaf ears because all I could focus on was her pussy as it spasmed fiercely around my cock. Thick ropes of semen erupted from me and plastered her cervix.

I continued to fuck my daughter, though the speed reduced marginally every few thrusts. As long as I kept thrusting, it appeared my daughter's pussy wanted to continue cumming on my cock. It wasn't until I felt completely drained of semen that I slowed the pace down considerably. Every few moments, her pussy would contract around my cock, trying all it might to milk every last drop from my balls.

I wanted to collapse on top of my daughter, but I'm sure the table wouldn't be able to withstand the weight. I reluctantly withdrew my cock from my daughter's abused pussy, and I don't think there's any dignity in that. My cock was well spent and looked rather sad and deflated; I was hoping Lumin couldn't really see that, but she didn't appear to be focusing on what my cock looked like.

Her palms were resting on her forehead and her eyes were wide as she looked up at the night sky. "Damn!" was what she said, and then she finally looked at me. I held out my hand to her so I could help pull her up. Part of her body stuck to the table and that caused her to giggle.

Her feet landed with a soft thud on the weathered wood of the porch, but once her feet were on solid ground, she started to tilt over. I quickly reached out with my free hand and wrapped it around my daughter before she could crumple to the floor. She started laughing as she gripped me for support.

"I have never been fucked so thoroughly that I was literally too weak to stand after!" She looked at me, and I couldn't help but grin. Was it weird that I felt proud of that? What kind of father did that make me? One of my greatest accomplishments as a father was fucking my own daughter so good that she couldn't walk on her own... I shook my head at the thought, but smiled anyway.

Lumin gripped onto me as I knelt down to grab my jeans. My key chain was hooked on a belt loop and my wallet was in one of the pockets, so I just grabbed the pair of jeans and scooped Lumin into my arms. The rest of the clothes could wait until the morning. Lumin snatched the bag of Thai food from where it sitting precariously on the edge of the table.

"Any more rough fucking and it may have spilled all over the porch, and that would have been a waste!" Lumin said.

"Good thing it didn't because I'm starving!" I replied.

"Did you still want to watch a movie?" my daughter asked curiously. I unlocked the slider and stepped inside. The night was still young, and so was she...

I answered honestly. "I will do anything you want to do, my love. Inhale this Thai food. Attempt to watch a movie. Fuck you senseless on the couch. We'll see where the rest of the night takes us..."