IM

Story Info
She turns into a cam slut for him.
1.4k words
4.29
26.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I don't even know what you look like!" Matt complained.

"Matt why.."

"Why.. what?" It was just text on a screen, but Katherine could almost see the grin that he had had on his face while typing that.

"Why," she continued, "do you need to know what I look like to be friends with me?! You KNOW me."

"If I can't pick you out of a crowd, I don't know you, Kit-Kat."

Her stomach flipped. She had told him to call her Katherine many times, like everyone else she knew, but he had insisted that he called her Kat or Kit-Kat instead. It was almost as if he were naming her for himself.

"Fine!" she typed back. Chewing her lip, she browsed through some of the photos that she had stored on her computer of herself. She wasn't entirely sure about giving a photo to someone she had met only a few days ago, and over the internet no less. She didn't want to give him any ideas. The IM box lit up on the bottom of her screen, indicating that he had typed back. He's being very insistent, she thought to herself. After going through two folders of old photos and seeing that almost every decent one of herself was taken with her ex-boyfriend, Kyle, Katherine decided to just take one right then and send it, instead. She wasn't wearing any make-up, but she didn't want to look like she was trying too hard; besides, many people told her that she didn't need it. Her olive complexion was smooth and clear and her brown, almond-shaped eyes demanded attention all by themselves. She looked down at what she was wearing: white tank top and flannel pajama shorts. "They're just going to have to do," she thought. Katherine reached behind her head and let out her long, dark hair. She loved that her mixed background had rewarded her with both fine, straight hair as well as a seriously sexy, ethnic appeal. Smiling widely, she snapped the photo and sent it off, waiting nervously for him to reply.

"...wow."

Dismayed, she quickly responded, "I know, I know. I've been up for hours writing this paper, I probably should've just sent you an old one.."

"No way, you took this right now..?! You're gorgeous, Kit-Kat."

"Um?"

"Really. I like the way your cheeks dimple when you smile,too." Her stomach flipped again. He seemed to do that to her often.

From that point on, Katherine noticed Matt commenting more about her looks and staying up later and later to talk to her. He'd slip in a comment about her looks, she'd tease him, they'd flirt. It was 2 months after they'd first started talking when Matt again found her on their forums. He made a public post about having "the cutest girl talking to him on IM right now." She saw it and rolled her eyes, and responding in IM to tell him to quit it. Other posters quickly posted back to harass him and ask who.

"They're asking about you, Kit-Kat." Matt would reply back in IM. "Should I tell them?"

"Matt stop being a weirdo."

"Hey Kat, I forgot to tell you. I bought something that I think you'd like." A video request popped up alongside their conversation. "Accept it!"

"A webcam?" She clicked yes. A man's face appeared in the small box on the screen. His brows were furrowed in concentration, the blue eyes staring intently at something below the camera. 'He's fucking cute!' thought Katherine giddily. His dark hair was tousled, as if he'd been sleeping. Katherine made out a bit of stubble that softened his strong jawline. He had on a plain white t-shirt, which showed off his lean, muscled arms as he worked at the keyboard. 'I can't believe HE'S been the one calling me hot for the past 2 weeks!'

"What are you looking at?" she typed to him.

"Your picture." Katherine jumped. The deep voice had come from her computer. As if sensing her fright, Matt continued to explain, "Oh, it has a microphone, too." He smiled at her through the screen and Katherine felt her insides beg for mercy.

"Turn yours on, too, silly. You have a Mac, I know you have one."

Smirking, she pointed the camera towards the ceiling and turned it on.

"Hey!" "Hey what?" "Hey, let me see that pretty face, Kit-Kat." Damn him. She pulled the screen back down. "That's more like it.." his eyes surveyed her upper body appreciatively, a lazy grin forming on his face. "I like that shirt."

Katherine looked down and blushed. Her nipples were clearly outlined against the taut fabric of her black tee, she hadn't been expecting to be so visible to anyone so she had stripped out of the bra before bed. She pulled a pillow from the bed and held it to her chest.

"I thought you wanted to see my face!" she retorted, feigning anger. Between her legs, she felt her pussy start to trickle.

"Yeah..but now I can't get the idea of those tits out of my head." He pushed the seat back to lean on his desk. "I bet they'd look really good with me pinching each one of your nipples, rolling them between my fingers."

Katherine squirmed in her seat, her nipples suddenly very sensitive to the fabric brushing against them.

"Matt, what are you doing?" He ignored her question.

"Take a moment and imagine that, Kat. Won't you do that for me? You'd probably be sitting in my lap, straddling my hips. My hands would be pinching, pulling and flicking at your sore little nipples and your round ass would probably be resting right about...here." He pushed back from the computer and cupped an imaginary ass over the impressive tent that was now forming in his jeans. "I bet you'd be able to feel that, too." He added, huskily.

Katherine would bet that she'd be able to, too. She was slowly soaking her panties and her pussy slightly hurt - it needed attention and she wanted so desperately to log off and stroke herself into orgasm. On the screen, she watched as Matt pulled off his belt and undid the top button on his jeans, and stop. "Do you want to touch yourself?" he asked gently, watching the screen for her every movement. "You haven't been saying much and you look a little...uncomfortable." His signature sly grin curled the corners of his mouth again. Katherine was frozen in her seat. She wasn't used to this kind of attention, nor was she used to how hot it made her.

"What..why are you doing this, Matt?"

"I want to see you cum. I want to watch as you forget that you're on camera and slip two fingers into your cunt and imagine yourself riding this cock."

Oh god, that did it. Katherine leaned back and spread her legs, plunging a hand down the front of her pants so she could trace a small circle around her clit. She teased herself slowly as she watched him respond in kind by pulling his cock out of his boxers. He groaned.

"Bend over for me, babe. Tease me with your pussy." She smiled and stood up, slowly peeling her pants down to reveal her black, lace boyshorts underneath. She turned away from the camera and bent over slowly, exposing the fullness of her ass to him inch by inch as her shirt was pulled up. She was rewarded with the sound of labored breathing. "Ah, fuck, you are so hot, Kat."

With her legs together, Kat hooked her thumbs into her panties and pulled them all the way down, the damp cloth sticking to her crotch for a few seconds. Then she did just as she was instructed and slipped two fingers into her hot cunt, fucking herself.

God, she was wet. Every thrust of her fingers brought soft, wet sounds to her ears. She hoped that Matt could hear it too. By the sounds of his fevered jacking, she was sure he didn't miss a thing. She spread her legs wider for him, exposing her ass and her shaved pussy to him as she continued to fuck herself. "Kat......oh babe, I'm going to cum.."

"Please cum with me, Matt. I want you to pound my pussy. I want you to make me hurt the next day." Her words found their mark and she heard him gasp loudly. She moaned softly as her orgasm overtook her, too. When she turned back around, slightly sweaty and out of breath, she caught Matt frantically gathering tissues to clean up, with a bemused look on his face.

"Kit-Kat, we have GOT to do that in person.."