I'm A Dirty Whore

Story Info
18-year-old discovers the joys of sex.
1k words
3.57
290.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Stacy. I'm 19 and addicted to sex. I think about it all the time. I have a good trim body, at five foot seven, and weigh 115 pounds. I'm so hot, for sex, that I masturbate every day. I'm always on the lookout for some hot stud, to do nasty things with. I'm not one of these girls who "waits for the right guy to make love" No, I'm a fucking slut, and I fuck anything with a dick. Let me tell you about the time I lost my virginity.

It was my 18th birthday, and that night I was having a party. I knew there was going to be a lot of guys there, and whatever happened, I was going to make sure my cherry was popped for the first time. That was hours away though, and I was horny now. I couldn't wait; I wanted to get fucked now! I was home, alone, and jerking off, as usual, when the doorbell rang. I was only wearing a short slip so I looked through the peephole and there, on the other side, was a young man, around 20 years old.

It was a dream comes true, so I opened the door, part way, and with only my head sticking out I said, "Yes...what is it?" He said he was working his way through college selling magazine subscriptions and he would appreciate it if I would check it out. The old magazine subscription ploy, I thought, how wonderful. "Yes, yes...please, come in." I said. "I've been meaning to subscribe to some magazines. What a coincidence that you came today." I opened the door wider and this young man came in and asked if he could sit on the couch and show me his magazines. He was going to show me more then magazines, I thought.

He sat down on the couch and opened his briefcase. I walked over to him, wearing nothing but a short slip, and sat next to him. We began talking, about really nothing, when he leaned over and kissed me on the lips. He apologized and said he didn't know what came over him, but he couldn't resist. I felt my heart beating in my ears and I felt my mouth was drooling. I was very excited and I said, "Drop your pants." He unbuckled his belt, dropped his pants, and pulled his cock out of his underwear. "No, no drop your underwear too." I said.

I held his large swollen cock in my hand and he put his hand under my slip and put his finger in my wet cunt. I could feel that large vein running underneath the length of his cock and I wanted to suck it. His finger was massaging my clit and I was squirming and I came. It felt great but it was too soon and I knew it was only the beginning.

Now I pulled his finger out of my cunt and put my mouth over his cock and started my sucking. I moved my lips up and down the length of his cock and jammed it deep down into my throat. He started to moan and I felt his cock begin pulsating and I knew he was going to shoot a load in my mouth. I quickly withdrew my mouth and jerked him off as his cum shot out of his cock.

I wasn't through with him yet so I wiped him with a towel and began sucking his cock again. I got him on the floor and asked him to lick my ass in order to slip his cock inside. He seemed eager so I got on my knees and bent over. He got on his knees, behind me, and started licking my asshole. He licked it all around and stuck his tongue in my asshole and licked around the inside. It felt wonderful.

Now I said "Push your prick in my asshole." He stopped licking, grabbed hold of his cock, and pushed the head of his cock in. "Keep pushing." I said, "Get it all the way in." Now he slowly pushed his cock in, up to his balls. "Now put your finger in my cunny and work on my clit." I moaned. He did this and began humping me. Soon he began to moan and I said "Don't come now, wait for me to come first." He stopped humping, but continued to massage my clit. Soon I felt that exquisite feeling engulfing my body and I moaned "Oh...oh...it's coming...fuck me, fuck me now."

Now he started humping again and soon he began moaning and I could feel his cock pulsating in my ass as he was ejaculating his juice in my asshole. We both lied there exhausted and gathered our strength for another round. After a while we both got up, he removing his shoes, pants and underwear and then his shirt and I, my slip. We kissed and I stuck my tongue in his mouth and he eagerly sucked it. I felt his cock get hard against my stomach so I moved him toward the couch and sat him down.

He sat there with his lovely cock standing up. I straddled his legs, holding his big cock and guided it into my cunt. He placed his hands on both cheeks of my ass and raised me up and down on his cock. I bent over and started kissing him while he continued raising and lowering me on his cock. I felt his hands tightening on my ass as he began moaning and pushing his cock deeper into my cunt. He came long and hard.

I got off his cock, went down on my knees, between his legs and began sucking his twitching cock. He continued to pump his ass while holding my head to prevent me from letting go. He came again and squirted another load of cum in my mouth. He let go of me now so I got up and kissed him and spit his cum in his mouth. We went to the bathroom, to clean up and I gave him an extra toothbrush. He dressed and asked me if he could visit me again and I said "Yes...any time."

I had my party that night. And oh yeah, I got fucked about 7 more times that night. I'm a dirty fucking slut.