I'm a Little Tied Up Right Now

Story Info
Passing the time before dinner at Mom's.
956 words
4.34
18.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay quietly, spread eagle in the bed, my hands and feet lashed to the frame with what had once been my stockings. My eyes moved to the bathroom door as it creaked open and Dan stepped out. He wore a long sleeved exercise shirt and socks. The circumcised, aubergine coloured head of his flaccid dick hung below the front hem of his shirt. Tight butt cheeks peeked out from the rear. I felt a stirring between my legs and when I looked down I realized that I was naked. I thought to myself, "It's funny that I haven't noticed that till just now."

Daniel leaned down by my ear and whispered, "I think I'm going to fuck you now."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, yes I am."

"You are incapable. Look at your little limp dick. It looks like a piece of cooked macaroni, you couldn't shove that into a paper bag. You don't even have a hard-on."

"I'll get one though. I'll get one by playing with your tits."

"I like that. Let's see what you can do."

He took my left nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He squeezed. He squeezed fast and hard.

I gasped.

He responded to my sharp intake of breath by twisting. It hurt, but it hurt in a good way. With my hands and feet bound, I responded the only way that I could. I tried to bite him.

"Ahh," he said pulling quickly away, "a bite is a good idea." Squeezing still harder he lowered his head to my right nipple and began caressing it gently with his teeth.

One nipple was being punished while the other was being worshiped. Waves of electricity oscillated back and forth between my pussy and my tits. I leaned back on the crown of my head and basked in this dichotomy of feelings and emotion. I felt his dick growing, as he had promised, while he pressed it against my leg. I could still sting him though and I knew just how to do it

"Fuck me, Danny. Fuck me now." I was wet, dripping, and I tried to spread my legs wider. He lifted up and guided his cock into my eager vagina. He pumped it fast and hard. It felt really good and I knew I would cum soon but I needed to hurt him, just a little.

"Come on Danny, fuck me. I want it. I want it bad and I want it now." He sped up.

"Don't make me wait any longer, Danny. I'm ready!" I was panting now and suddenly my eyes rolled back in my head and I tried to curl up into myself. My bonds kept me from doing that but I shook as my body kept trying. I felt Daniel's orgasm too. Hot cum spurting deep inside me, over and over and over again. His back was arched. His head was thrown back and his eyes were closed. He was smiling and, I guess that I was too. When he was done he collapsed on top of me. I wanted to grab his ass in both hands and pull him in closer; I had to settle for whispering in his ear.

"Is it in yet?"

He laughed, "Almost."

Slowly he pulled out of me and scooched his way downward. He paused long enough to plunge his tongue into my belly button before fluttering the tip of it over the top of my clitoral hood. I lifted my pelvis, and was grinding my cunt against his chin as he licked our combined juices from between my legs. The stubble of his beard was adding a whole n'other level to the sex.

I was on my back, my hands and feet were tied to the bed, and my ass was lifted to press my pussy against Daniel's face when I came the second time. When I thought could stand it no longer I struggled to pull my hands free from the ties in order to push his head away before 'la petite mort' became 'la grande morte'. I could not push him away or pull myself back from the waves of pleasure. I was helpless and at his mercy.

When the shuddering stopped and the euphoric feeling passed he raised his head.

"Jeeze babe, aren't you ever going to cum?"

I smiled again.

Rising to his knees I saw he was hard again. He moved up on me until his dick fit neatly between my boobs. He wrapped my titties around his stiff cock and began sliding his ass up and down on my abdomen, his dick slipping up and down between my tits. It didn't take long for him to cum this time. I had spunk on my chin, on my face, one eye was closed and, although I wouldn't realize it until later, I had a lot of cum in my hair. I took his dick in my mouth when he leaned forward to untie my wrists. He moaned a lot and took an extraordinarily long time to untie me. He rolled onto his back, next to me in the bed as I untied my ankles.

The clock across the room caught my eye.

"Shit, Daniel we're already late."

"Late for what?" he asked.

"We're supposed to be at my mom's for dinner."

Scrambling to get dressed and out the door I never noticed the cum in my hair until my mom asked about it over dessert.

"What's that in your hair, Honey?" she asked.

I reached up and touched my hair. It was stiff. It was as hard as a board. I turned bright red.

"Oh," Mom said, smiling, "I went to church like that once... Of course, I was much younger then."