I'm a Naughty Girl

Story Info
Wife re-discovers her libido.
2.1k words
105k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robilji
robilji
26 Followers

My wife is an attractive 40 year old who, much to my delight has recently re-gained her libido. We were married 7 years ago but during the last few years our sex life had really stalled.

While we were dating she was the most attractive, sexy, and adventurous lover I had ever had. There was no lack of passion and excitement early in our marriage. There were many times I can recall, but our honeymoon is perhaps the best example.

We were the talk of the Sandals Resort. Michelle asked me to drag the couch out on to our balcony so that we could watch the sun set. One thing lead to another and we found ourselves making love for all to see. This public display really seemed to turn her on.

A few more glasses of wine and she was leaning over the railing and loudly asking me to fuck her. She thrust her tits out there for all to see. I was happy to comply, who wouldn't be?

After a few minutes she surprised me by calling out "Fuck me in the ass!"

"Oh... Husband; I want you to cum in my ass."

She'd told me she never let anyone cum in her ass before so I was proud to go where no man had gone before.

As she was cumming, she cried out "I'm a naughty girl."

She kept repeating this as I buried my cock deep inside her.

"I've been a naughty girl," she repeated over and over.

With that she told me to spank her. I did so just hard enough to cause her pretty ass to turn a little pink. At this point she arched her back and began thrusting her breasts outward over the rail. She was having the orgasm of her life. I let my first stream of cum fill her ass. I then withdrew and covered her pretty ass with cum. I loved watching it slowly drip down her thighs. She was still very horney and pleaded with me to fuck her again. I told her I would love to but she'd have to give me a chance to reload. She dropped to her knees and began sucking my cum soaked cock, but to no avail.

At that point I remembered that I had brought a vibrator along just for this type of situation. She laid down on the couch and let me give it a try. She instructed me how she wanted me to manipulate her new toy. It was great, after a few minutes I was able to bring her to climax. She made no effort to keep her voice down. As she came she continued to repeat that she was a naughty girl.

"Oh... I love cock," she started to moan.

I was happy that her new toy was giving her such pleasure.

"I'm a naughty girl that loves cock," she repeated.

She became louder and others could certainly hear. She'd had quite a lot to drink and was rather uninhibited. I'd seen this before and that had always lead to fantastic sex.

"I love other men's cock so what are you going to do about it?"

I didn't know what to say? I was having the time of my life, but was thrown by this last bit of sex talk.

"If you can't give it to me, I'll have to find someone who can. So what are you going to do about it?"

I didn't know what to say so I tried to go with the flow and tell her that I would fuck another woman in response to her naughty girl taunts. This really turned her on and she began playing out the scenario in her head. She was going to select the lucky girl and talk her into being my one night stand. She was going to be very pretty and I was free to satisfy myself in any way I wanted. Michelle was very clear that after we fucked our one night stands we could never see or speak to them again.

She then gave me a shy little smile and said "I'm a naughty girl."

I told her that I loved her and would never make love to anyone other than her.

"Come on don't spoil my fantasy."

She then launched into how she wanted to fuck every man that she came across. If it had a cock this naughty girl was going to figure a way to get it inside her. She told me that she had been fucking men while I was at work. She told me how she sucked their cocks till they exploded in her warm mouth. She loved the taste of their cum. A constant stream of confessions had me set back on my heels. Michelle was pretty drunk, so I assumed the alcohol was doing most of the talking. Besides, I was having the time of my life and I really didn't want it to end. She kept on asking me what I was going to do about it?

After a long silence she whispered "Come on honey we're just play acting, right?"

She wasn't all that convincing, but because she was drunk, I didn't know for sure. After an awkward and long pause, all I could say is that this was the best sex of my life. I told her we should do this more often. She gave me an evil grin and went to sleep.

The last night of our Honeymoon she was dressed to kill. A low cut skin tight dress with a very short hemline. After dinner we took a walk by one of the more remote pools that overlooked the ocean. She started up the naughty girl talk again.

She bent over and showed me that she had gone to dinner without any panties. As I recall she was squirming around in her seat all night. Michelle had gone to the powder room a couple of time during dinner. She gave the whole restaurant quite a show - well, good for them I thought!

We began making out like our ship was going down, pausing when other couples walked near. The later it got, the less people walked by. Michelle hiked up her skirt and guided my finger into her wet pussy. After a long finger fucking session she completely removed her dress. All she had on was her high heels.

My naughty girl demanded a good fucking, but we had been fucking all day long and I just could not satisfy her with my cock, so I put my face between her legs and licked and sucked and fingered her to orgasm.

"I'm a naughty girl. I just can't get enough cock."

I asked her if she wanted to go back to the room and give the vibrator a go. She insisted that I go to the room and bring down her new toy.

"So are you going to leave me here naked and horney," she said.

I simply responded "You're a naughty girl you'll know what to do."

I was gone for about 5 minutes and when I returned I heard quiet moans coming from the terrace. There was my pretty wife frantically riding some guy on the lounge chair. She brought herself to orgasm then collapsed on top of him for a moment.

After she had a chance to catch her breath I could hear her say "My husband will be back any second. You know the rules."

She removed his cock from her wet pussy and hurried him along. As his encouraged cock slid from her pussy I could see that he had been wearing a condom. At least it was safe sex.

At this point I really didn't know what I was going to do. One the one hand she had fucked another man. On the other hand watching her pleasure herself was one of the most intense sexual experiences of my entire life. I remembered what I had said to her when I walked away.

"You're a naughty girl you know what to do."

I knew she was drunk. I knew how uncontrollably horney she gets when she is drunk. I was certainly not without guilt here. I let her one night stand walk right past me. I noticed that he tossed something in the trash. There was his condom lying on top. I could see that he had not cum. I don't know why that mattered, but somehow it did.

I immediately returned to her. She was spread eagle on a lounge chair masturbating, her dress laying a few feet away. She immediately attacked me giving me the most passionate kiss I had ever received. She showered me with professions of her love for me.

She looked into my eyes and said "This is the best Honeymoon a girl could ever have. I've never been so turned on in my entire life. I love you honey!"

Still not really sure what to say I slid her dildo deep into her pussy and proceeded to bring her to multiple orgasms. What a night!

The sun was beginning to rise and we realized that we had little time to make our morning flight. We ran back to our room, showered and quickly got ready to leave. As we walked toward the check out desk I looked up and saw the man my wife had just fucked! He was one of the wait staff from the restaurant. I didn't know what to do so I told her I had left our car keys in the room. I turned and zipped around the corner to see what might transpire.

The man walked directly toward her with a smile. Michelle looked down and held up her hand in a stop sign motion. The smile fell from his lips. He looked away and walked on by. My wife had made good on her promise to never speak to or see her one night stand again.

Michelle and I enjoyed a few great years of sex after that. I selfishly allowed her to get drunk because this would always result in great sex for me. Michelle always made sure that I was there when she allowed alcohol to turn her into a sex craved nymphomaniac. I know this to be true. I even had her followed a number of times to confirm that she wasn't having an affair. I still feel guilty about that.

We both realized that she was drinking too much. Once she stopped drinking, she lost most of her libido. For a couple of years I was limited to what seemed like pity sex and the frequency was much less frequent. Michelle was still a great wife and I love her very much.

About 1 year ago we went on an overnight trip. I had very little expectations so I was totally surprised when Michelle dressed in one of her sexiest outfits. After dinner we returned to the room. She was receptive to all my advances.

Michelle walked toward the hotel window. She let my hands freely roam all over her body as I slowly removed her dress. I was shocked when she opened the curtains wide and pressed her breasts against the cold window. She begged me to fucked her and I happily did so.

As I pumped my cock into her wet pussy she kept asking me "Do you still think I'm pretty?"

My stream of compliments seemed to make her hornier than I had seen in years! I filled her pussy with cum and asked her to let me see it drip down her thighs. She posed in the window for me and honored my request. The rest of the trip was great.

I asked Michelle what had come over her and she shyly replied "I've always felt more sexy and adventurous when we were out of town."

"We don't know anyone here and I feel more sexually uninhibited."

After a long delay she said "I like the thought of other men wanting to fuck me... It's kind of my hidden fantasy. Having you with me makes me feel safe."

"I know I haven't given you the sex you deserve. I figured I'd try fucking you in front of the window to see if that would spark my libido".

"Well did it work?"

"Let's start going out of town more often, she responded with an evil grin.

"Much more," I replied.

My sexy wife is back and I couldn't be happier. It doesn't take a drop of alcohol to turn her into the sexy woman I married.

I'm planning on taking Michelle on as many trips out of town as possible... Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

robilji
robilji
26 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Femdom agitprop. Are there really so many willing cucks? You bet there are.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Writing mechanics are very weak

You need to edit your compositions more diligently, or request a LIT volunteer editor. The impact of the story is ruined by expressing the ideas poorly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A swinging couple story how orginal.

She is a slut and a skank and he is a wimp. I am sure they will live a long and happy fulfilled life with plenty of fucking around with other people. Probably not with each other but then they don't care about that. Go at it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lucky guy!

Sounds like she would be open to his adventures, too, so where's the harm?

ErotonautErotonautabout 15 years ago
"At least it was safe sex"

Good grief. That's a consolation for discovering she's an immature slut with less loyalty than a feral cat?<br>

<br>

(Another problem: the author's from Michigan, which kinda blows a whole in the usual "All these stories are by English wimps" shite.)

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Rebirth Her betrayal destroyed him, but she kept one last secret.in Loving Wives
More Stories