I'm a Slut for My Son's Bully Ch. 02

Story Info
Bully ramps up his humiliation of Jimmy and his PAWG mom.
17.7k words
4.22
147.5k
211
132

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andibob69
andibob69
616 Followers

*All characters are over the age of 18*

I walk confidently to the front of the stage and take my bow to the biggest applause of the night.

I killed it tonight. Hamlet can suck my cock, because I made it my fucking bitch.

It's not like I'm unpopular. I mean, I'm a likeable kid. My life is hell for one reason: Jake and his dumbfuck friends.

As I gaze over the audience one final time, I notice mom standing up and cheering as loud as she can.

I haven't been picked on at school at all since she made her fucked up arrangement with my bully, Jake.

It's been nice to be able to be myself again without wondering what torment Jake has planned for me on any particular day. I love my mom.

I see Cheri, my best friend, stand up while cheering just as loud next to her, swiping the dyed red hair out of her eyes.

After everyone takes their bow, I head back to the drama room to change out of my costume. It feels good to accomplish something.

Mom and Cheri meet me outside the school.

"Amazing job, honey," mom exclaims, giving me a big hug.

"You owned that shit, Jimmy," Cheri says, playfully punching me on the arm.

I blush while meekly mumbling a thank you. I'm not used to being the center of any attention that isn't negative.

"Let's get you home so we can celebrate," mom cheerily suggests, putting her arm around my waist as she leads me to the car.

"See ya later, Helmsworth," Cheri wryly says, referencing the family of actors.

Mom and I head towards the car, then get in. We look at each other, both beaming.

"Thanks for coming tonight, mom," I mention.

"Of course, honey!" she exclaims, "I'm so proud of you, baby. Have you considered acting?"

I chuckle, then shyly tell mom to shut up. She turns on the car to start driving back to the house.

My happy state of mind turns to despair when I remember that Jake, my bully, is coming over in a few days as part of the above mentioned arrangement.

Under the deal, Jake gets to come over once a week to do whatever he wants. Mom and I can't do anything to stop him.

She struck this deal after everything else failed. She tried complaining to the principal, who brushed it off as typical male behavior. After Jake beat me to a bloody pulp, she tried to file a police report, but because his grandfather is the police captain, they declined to file charges.

Last time he came over, he and his jock friends forced mom to make out with them in front of me, bent her over a desk, then stroked their big cocks until they shot cum all over her.

"Mom," I sigh, "Jake's coming over in a few days."

She looks at me with concern and shakes her head, then refocuses on the road.

"Honey, you are so special to me," she says, "I hate so much that it has to be this way."

I pause for a second, thinking about what Jake told him last time he was over.

"Mom, I think they're going to do bad things to you," I posit.

I wait for her response, hoping she will tell me she won't let that happen.

"Honey, we've talked about this," she says, "Jake told us he gets to do whatever he wants. Anything, son. End of discussion."

My heart sinks. She isn't as sympathetic as I hoped.

"Mom, I...I just..."

"Baby, I feel for you. I really do. We just have to get through this," she replies.

"...fuck," I reply, acknowleding that I am running out of hope.

________________

I hold up the tiny cheerleader outfit Jake told me to wear, looking in my bedroom mirror. No way this is covering my thick ass or huge tits.

'I can't wear this in front of my son,' I think to myself.

Fuck me, right? If I don't wear this ill-fitting outfit, Jake will just beat the fuck out of my poor son Jimmy.

He gets to come over once a week to pick on Jimmy. Although my son doesn't know this, I also have to come over to his house once a week to fulfill his sick, perverted pleasures.

My mind wanders to yesterday evening, when I was leaning my chest against a wall in Jake's living room, my ass projecting outward.

I was spreading apart my big butt cheeks. I was begging him to fuck my ass.

He held a wooden paddle in his left hand.

"Beg louder, whore," he yelled as he pounded my ass with the paddle.

"Please fuck my ass, sir!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

The display of dominance from Jake was an undeniable turn on. Even though I was squirming in pain, my body ached with pleasure.

"You're a stupid...fucking...slut," he declares, grinning stupidly at me.

"Yes, sir," I compliantly respond.

As much as I hate myself for it, I love being Jake's whore. He turned me (his PAWG mom, as he calls me) in to his willing cum slut.

Unable to contain myself any longer, I begged for his cock.

"Shake your ass, bitch," he commanded.

"Yes, of course, s-s-sir," I responded.

I shook my huge ass for him. He rewarded me be calling me a stupid whore again.

"Y-y-yes sir, you're right. I'm a stupid whore," I responded in an obedient manner.

"Your son is gonna watch me fuck you," he asserts.

I think about the pathetic look on my son's face as he watches my ass bounce up and down on his bully's big cock.

"...yes, sir," I sheepishly responded, still shaking my juicy ass cheeks for him.

"You're going to help us bully your son," he declares.

That was too much for even me. I wasn't going to insult my son to his face.

"No, Jake. That's enough. Please, just please don't make me do that."

He ruthlessly paddled my ass until I lowered my head and sobbed in pain. My pussy was dripping wet, and my desire to be Jake's whore superseded my motherly instincts.

"Yes, sir," I responded.

"What was that, again?" he asks.

Not wanting to get hurt anymore, I gave him the answer he was looking for.

"I'll help you degrade my son, sir."

I look back to see him smiling widely.

"That wasn't so fucking hard, was it? Now, do you want me to fuck your ass or not?"

"Oh, my!" I exclaimed, "yes, please."

I snap out of my daydream, hearing a knock on my bedroom door. My fingers are involuntarily playing with my clit.

"Mom," I hear my son yell from outside my door, "I can't cook these ribs Jake wants all by my fucking self."

I compose myself. I take a breath.

"Language, son!" I admonish him, "be right there."

I can hear the despair in his voice. I feel absolutely terrible for him. I ask myself why I keep subjecting my own son to this horrid abuse.

I can't deny that Jake makes me feel like nobody else ever has; his perverse degradation of both mother and son an out of control turn on.

I hurriedly throw on my skimpy outfit, then head to the kitchen to help Jimmy cook ribs for his bully.

__________________

Good thing we have a fence blocking the view of our back porch. Otherwise, my neighbors would see me barbecuing in black tights, a black form fitting nylon shirt, and a ridiculous jester hat.

Yes, this is the costume Jake made me wear for today's "performance".

Mom told me Jake and his bully friends would be judging a "talent show" today involving two competitors: her and I. She beamed and told me it sounded like fun.

I grumble as I flip the ribs one final time. I'm hoping this can just be like a fun talent show or something. I know in my heart this is wishful thinking.

I'm wearing a fucking jester outfit for chist's sake. Jake, Chris and Charles are going to ruthlessly make fun of me.

I'm also hoping they won't make mom do anything...sexual again. This is wishful thinking, too. Last time Jake was over, he promised me he would fuck my mom right in front of me.

As if the universe intended to answer my question, I hear the sliding glass door open, then turn my head to see mom dressed in a tiny, embarrassingly slutty cheerleader outfit.

"Whoa, mom!" I shout, "what the fuck are you wearing?"

Her gigantic breasts are desperately trying to escape from the tiny piece of cloth wrapped around her chest. Her skirt is only a few inches long; I can see almost every part of her hourglass figure and creamy, smooth thighs. Her big hips stretch the skirt as far as it can go.

I stare at mom's scantily clad body - my mind trying to process the image in front of me. She looks so hot when her hair is in pigtails like this. Despite trying to distract myself, my cock grows hard as I get increasingly aroused.

She blushes at me while doing a curtsy like a little girl.

"Don't I look cute, honey?" she asks.

"Fuck, mom. Your tits are out!" I respond.

"Oh, honey. I'm just trying to make you feel better," she assures me.

She glances down at my very apparent erection, looks back up at me, then winks.

"Dirty boy, getting hard looking at your own mother," she says.

I glare at her in silence for at least ten seconds, not amused.

"Can you make the barbecue sauce, please?" I ask in as civil of a tone as I can muster.

"Of course, baby!" she replies in an overly bubbly tone.

She flips around, then skips back towards the kitchen. Her fat ass isn't even covered by her tiny excuse for a skirt. I see her cotton white panties riding up her ass. My dick gets even harder as I watch her ass cheeks bounce away.

Jake is actually going to fuck my mom today. I'm brutally ashamed, but I also need to stroke the hard cock bulging in my tights.

I hear the faint sound of a doorbell and panic. I hurriedly take the ribs off the grill, then rush inside.

Mom is frantically putting plates and silverware on the dining table. As she bends over to set the final plate, I glance at her huge ass one more time.

When she is finished, she rushes to the door to greet our three guests.

"Hey, stud muffin!" mom cheerily exclaims.

"What's up, skank," Jake arrogantly responds.

I hear a faint giggle from mom, but she doesn't protest the vulgar name.

"Come in, boys!" she says.

A jumble of footsteps approach me. Jake confidently strides in the kitchen, followed by his two buddies. Following close behind them is my pigtailed mother. She glances at me apologetically, then stares down at the ground.

"You gonna give us something to laugh about, jester?" Jake taunts.

I gaze at the ground, trying not to let it get to me. Chris and Charles surround me as they diabolically chuckle.

"How did you raise such a wimp?" Jake asks mom.

She looks up at Jake and feigns (I hope) a smile.

"I don't know, sir," she responds with a playfully confused look on her face.

"So you agree, Ms. Johnston? You think your son is a wimp."

I stare at her in horror, trying to guilt her with my face.

She gives me a stern warning glance, as if she is telling me to be better behaved. I remember what she told me last time we talked. 'Jake says I am to be as encouraging of his bullying behavior as possible,' she declared.

"Yes, sir. My son is a wimp," she replies, looking Jake directly in the eyes. All three boys laugh their asses off.

"Ms. Johnston!" Charles randomly sputters out after the laughter dies down, "good to see ya again. Anyway, Jake saiid we get to fuck you today!"

Jake gives Charles a slap to his forehead. Mom blushes, then tilts her head downward.

"Jesus fucking christ, Charles. You're ruining the surprise," he admonishes.

"Fuck. I'm sorry, dude. Stupid Charles. I can never do anything right," he bemoans.

Jake turns away from him to look at me sternly.

"Fuckwad, go get everything set up for your act. The talent show starts in ten minutes."

I try to look at mom, but she won't look me in the eye. I swear I hear her suppress a chuckle as I dejectedly make my way to the living room. Although I can't catch much of their conversation in the kitchen, I hear the sounds of silverware and laughter.

I try to focus on setting up my act. I'm allowed to pick anything to do or perform for this alleged "talent show". I chose to perform my favorite song, "Beautiful" by James Blunt.

I walk to the back of the room to pick up my guitar. I take it to the middle of the room, resting it on its stand.

Part of me wants to just run away right now and never come back. Become a travelling gypsy or some shit.

I see mom bounce into the living room, her breasts nearly popping out of her top.

"Gentlemen and...gentlemen," she pronounces, "welcome to the first annual Johnston family talent show."

She stands to the side of the entrance, then waves her arms towards the living room like the host of a carnival.

One by one, my three bullies enter the living room with plates full of ribs and goblets full of some kind of drink. They each slowly and deliberately walk towards the couch. They sit down in unison.

"Come sit on my lap, slut," he demands of mom.

I can tell she is trying not to look at me. I can't tell if she knows how devastated I am. She pauses for only a moment, then looks directly at Jake.

"Yes, sir," she demures as she briskly walks towards him. She turns around so she is facing me, then sits right on Jake's lap.

I try to look mom in the eye, pleading with her to put an end to all this. She still refuses to look at me.

"Why don't you tell your son to start his performance?" Jake asks.

Her eyes slowly meet mine, her face displaying sympathy but her eyes clearly showing excitement.

"Why don't you start your song, buddy?" she weakly suggests.

Jake grabs mom's hair. He forcefully yanks it.

"Say 'make us laugh, jester'."

Mom pleads with him to let go of her hair, promising to do anything he asks. He lets go and she lets out a gasp. She looks me in the eyes.

"Make us laugh, jester," she says without equivocation.

He pushes mom's back down so that he can see the show. He grabs a big handful of her ass.

My dick grows harder as I dejectedly wipe a tear from my eye. My mind is devolving in to a void of shame and sexual perversion.

I play the first few chords of "Beautiful". Jake bursts out in emphatic laughter.

"Really?" he howls, "just what I would expect a faggot like you to sing!"

He turns to Chris and Charles who start to howl, right on queue.

Mom covers her face with her hands. I am telling myself she isn't doing this to suppress laughter. Out of fear, I keep singing.

"Doesn't Jimmy look pathetic, Gwen?" he asks mom.

She continues to look at the ground.

"Yes, sir."

He grabs her by the front of her neck and squeezes.

"Look that pansy in the eyes and tell him he's pathetic!" he demands as he releases her neck.

She takes a moment to recover, then looks me in the eyes. I don't see an expression of sympathy or anger - she looks delirious; disoriented.

"You're pathetic, son," she manages to blurt out.

My heart falls to the bottom of the floor. My own mom, the person who loves me more than anyone else, just called me pathetic.

But something about being called pathetic by my own mother both turns me on and fills me with shame. I'm barely getting out the lyrics between my sobs. Mom laughs in unison with the three boys.

"Suck our cocks, fuckslut," Jake forcefully demands of my mom.

She turns around, then kneels on the floor with the back of her thighs resting on her ankles. Jake has already taken her cotton panties off, so I see mom's thick ass in all its glory.

My three bullies briskly rip off their shirts, pants, and briefs. I catch a glimpse of Chris and Charles' massive cocks. Jake finally notices my erection and laughs.

"Bitch has got a boner!" he earnestly exclaims as he forces mom's mouth on his massive cock. All three boys laugh stupidly as she bobs her mouth up and down on his dick.

"Hey slut, call your son a loser," Jake demands.

I finally play the last chord of the song, desperately take off my guitar, then fall to the ground in a sobbing heap.

"Son, you're a fucking loser," mom says as she takes a break from gagging on Jake's cock.

This comment pierces through my soul. I struggle to understand why she needed to add 'fucking' to that sentence.

Jake stops throatfucking mom. He orders her to suck Charle's dick. Without hesitation, she gags on his dick.

"Faggot, look at your mom's ass," he yells.

Curled up on the floor, I look up at my mom's ass. It is just so fucking beautiful that I can't help wanting to stroke my cock.

"Shake your ass, bitch," he yells. She jiggles her fat ass cheeks only a few feet away from my face.

She moves on to Charle's cock, at least nine inches long.

'I deserve to be treated like this,' I find myself thinking. I try to snap out of it, remembering that nobody deserves to be treated like this.

Jake claps his hands three times. If I can't take out my cock and stroke it soon, I'm going to explode in my jester tights like the pathetic little bitch that I am.

"Performance concluded," he announces with fake grandeur, "It's now our slutty schoolgirl's turn to perform for us."

Mom pops her mouth off Charle's dick. Her head tilts upward until she is looking at Jake.

"Oooh, yes sir! I practiced the routines you wanted and everything!" she effuses.

Jake orders me to stand up and take ten steps to the right. I do as he says.

"Put your hands behind your back and stare at your feet," he tells me.

I put my hands behind my back, then tilt my head to the ground. I'm moving my hips and thighs around to try to cover the hard cock jutting out of my black tights.

"Walk to center stage, whore," he tells my mom.

"Yes, sir," she replies in a timid voice. I hear her tiny cheerleader skirt swishing.

"Now, this first one is easy, remember?" Jake explains to mom, "I write a letter on this piece of paper, and you say, 'give me a...'."

I can't help but glance up to see what is happening. Jake is writing something on a piece of scrap paper. He holds it up so mom can see it.

She fecklessly jumps up and down, her breasts jiggling wildly in her tiny top.

"Give me an F!" she exclaims.

He holds up the next piece of paper.

"Give me an A!"

He holds up another piece of paper.

"Give me a T!"

The next piece of paper has five letters on it.

"Give me a W-H-O-R-E!" she exclaims, still jumping up and down as both her big titties pop out of her top. She blushes and giggles when she realizes what they made her spell.

"What does that spell, bitch?" Jake asks sarcastically.

Mom pauses, continuing to blush. Maybe I'm wrong, but she doesn't seem to be struggling with this like I am at all.

"Fat whore, sir," she responds, staring sheepishly at Jake's feet.

"And you are a fat whore, right?" Jake arrogantly asks.

"I'm a fat whore, sir," she replies, not putting up any resistance to her abject humiliation.

"You're a whore for your son's bully, right?" he asks.

"Yes sir, I'm a whore for my son's bully," she replies.

Jake uses his phone to play some lewd rap music I don't recognize.

"Dance for us, bitch," Jake orders.

Mom turns around. She bends over so her ass is facing my bullies. She shakes it, then stretches out her legs so she gets lower and lower to the ground, eventually doing the splits.

She gets up, then prances toward Jake. Soon, her big bubble butt is right in his face as she gives him a very dirty lap dance.

He whispers something in mom's ear, who looks back at him and nods. She grinds on Jake's cock, turns around, then rubs her breasts all over his face.

She runs her hands down Jake's chest as she slowly stands up. He hands her his goblet and plate of ribs.

"What do you think?" he asks Chris, "was the jester funny?"

"Boring as fuck," Chris says.

"Since the jester sucks," Jake says while turning his head toward mom, "you make me laugh, slut."

She looks down at the plate of food and back at Jake.

"Ooh!" she says, "I've got it!"

She walks beside me, then gives the boys an over-exaggerated look. Still hamming it up for the boys, she knocks off my jester hat. Jake and his buddies chuckle.

Still doing what Jake ordered, my hands are behind my back and my head is tilted down.

andibob69
andibob69
616 Followers