I'm a Slut for My Son's Bully Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andibob69
andibob69
625 Followers

"I know you didn't have another choice," I comfort her, "I still love you."

She looks over at me and smiles.

"Have you had a good weekend?" she curiously asks.

I think about the question, not knowing how to answer.

"It has totally sucked," I admit, "but I don't want it to end."

She giggles and playfully pushes me.

"It's fine for now," she claims, "but I won't let this go on past graduation."

She affectionately clutches the back of my head.

"You may be beta in bed," she explains, "but you have so much to offer the world and I won't let this be your life."

Despite everything, I believe her. I believe that mom and Jake will stop after high school. I'm excited to start my adult life with a brand new slate.

But I'm getting more enamored by the thought of being Jake's permanent bitch. On top of that, I'm enthralled by my mother's beauty, sexuality and perverse mind.

I'm ashamed of my role as a beta to my mom and her boyfriend, my own high bully. Still, something about it feels right. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to go back to the life I had before.

I'm not sure I want to.

andibob69
andibob69
625 Followers