I'm a Sole Man

Story Info
Man introduces his high heel fetish to willing wife.
854 words
4.15
37k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonysnow
tonysnow
117 Followers

Even as a kid I was always drawn to a beautiful pair of legs. The sight of shapely legs in high heels puts me in a trance like state, one in which only the dictates of my cock count. Even as I write, my cock is swollen with imagined visions and fantasies running through my mind.

As a gift, I recently bought my wife a pair of classic white patent leather stiletto heels with ankle straps which I found online. Needless to say, that while I shopped the different erotic clothing websites I stroked my hard cock continuously, at times to the point of cumming. It was indeed the proverbial "kid in a candy store" syndrome, with so many sexy models dressed provocatively and so many shoes and styles. After making my selection, I jerked off in anticipation. Yes, my craving is that strong!

Having opted for fast delivery the shoes arrived the next day. Rather than waiting, I promptly gave the package to my wife when she asked me what I had ordered. Telling her it was a surprise gift for her and hoped she liked it, but knowing fully well that I was the one who was going to really get the benefit. She looked at me as she removed the box from the outer shipping packaging. Since I was always surprising her with sex toy purchases, she was wondering what I had bought her now. Her puzzlement heightened when read the outside of the box which read "Pleasers" in rainbow lettering. As she opened the box she chuckled at the sight of the shoes and said how cute and sexy they were. She also said she was relieved to find only shoes, since the heft and size of the package had her concerned a little, referring to the 18" raging dildo, named Antonio, which I recently bought her.

Taking them out of the box, she quickly put them on. The sight of my wife's beautiful curvy legs and sexy ankles in the shoes made my cock thicken. Knowing me all too well, she looked me in the eye and asked me impishly if there was anything else I wanted to see. My cock now fully erect protruded even more at her suggestion. Before I could say anything, she reached and touched my cock. Commenting that she could see how much I like the shoes too. Pushing me down on the sofa, she said she would be right back and went into the bedroom. I poured myself a stiff drink in the interim.

Moments later she appeared with not only the shoes still on but wearing my favorite slut skirt for her. The white patent leather shoes were a direct contrast to the short black tight skirt she had on. She had even gone so far as putting on shiny tan pantyhose. And that was all she had on! Her full breasts and hard nipples were completely bare. I reached out and pulled her close to me, kissing her passionately on her neck and lips. She held my face in her hands and parted her lips, allowing me to push my tongue inside. With our tongues gently caressing. I reached behind her as I kissed her and put my hands up her skirt. To the touch, the silkiness of the pantyhose felt fantastic. My hands kneaded her ass cheeks as I grinded my cock against her and pulled her tighter into me. Reaching down she opened my zipper and put her hand in and pulled out my cock. She slowly but firmly stroked my shaft, the precum now evident.

Much to my surprise and dismay, she stopped abruptly! What the fuck? Sensing my frustration and disappointment, my wife went on to say that just how I have a fetish, she has one also. Hers being she likes to watch men jerk off and cum. She shared her experiences in crowded subway rides, where she's been groped and cummed on by total strangers. Saying the thought of so many men wanting to fuck her would make her wet all day. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but at the same time my cock got even harder.

Facing and bracing herself against the wall with her ass against my cock, she asked that I jerk off against her and rub my cum on her. She pushed her ass out even further, inviting me to do so. I stepped back and took a moment to appreciate the sight before me. With that I started to stroke my cock, she in turn reached down and began to play with her clit. The scent and sound of her wetness drove me crazy. As I stroked the shaft I rubbed my cock head on her ass and thighs. The silkiness of the pantyhose on my cock was incredible. My strokes became quicker and more intense. Likewise, her breathing got faster and faster along with her fingering her pussy. As I exploded my cum on her she let out a loud moan and came also. My cum ran down her ass and thighs, just as she wanted.

tonysnow
tonysnow
117 Followers