I'm a Trucker

Story Info
Life of a trucker.
5.5k words
4.6
19.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers

This is a story about a dirt poor farm boy that decided to turn his life around. He saved his money while growing up to take the truck driving school he would need to improve his life. Please enjoy. Please vote and leave comments as I do value your comments.

*****

I'm A Trucker

What is the difference between a sailor and a trucker? That answer is: The ocean you are on. A sailor is on the watery ocean and a trucker is on an asphalt ocean. As a sailor you get to see the world flat broke. As a trucker you get to see the country flat broke. So the biggest difference is the ocean you are on. That's simple enough to understand.

I graduated from high school back in 1980 in a Midwestern state. Since I was raised on a farm I decided I did not want to do that for the rest of my life. So, I went to one of those trade schools and learned to drive big trucks. I was guaranteed a job upon completion of the job. I had the money for the schooling and everything would work out for me. My name is Bobby. I loved the trucking job. I had been doing it and saving my extra money to eventually get my own rig. That is where you can really make the big bucks. If I had a couple of days or so layover with my loads I would get a local job driving or helping on a farm. Cash is King!

I have been driving around the country and have visited almost every state in the continental United States and parts of Canada. I even had a few excursions into Mexico. Eventually I did save enough money to buy my own rig. It was just a few years old but in good shape. Being raised on a farm I did know a lot about the mechanics and condition of things so I decided I would spend most of my savings on this rig and just pay cash for it. There was enough left over to have it customized to my liking. I named the rig "Ground Ship". I got a lot of comments about the name until I explained why and its meaning. By then I had come to know a lot of the guys out there and on occasion we would cross paths. Of course when we did would could swap info about the upcoming routes we were taking and fill each other in on what to expect. Driving a long haul big rig turned out to quite adventurous and fun.

When I was stranded in a sudden snow storm that blanketed one of the northern states while I was trying to make my way south, I decided to stay at the local truck stop fuel dump/motel/diner until I could head out. Normally I just stayed in the truck but with all the cold weather out there the motel room looked awful accommodating. So there I was lying back in the bed watching some mundane TV show when all hell broke out in the room next to mine. One of the trucker's wives walked in to surprise her husband and found him in the room with some bimbo. It was not a pretty thing to hear or behold. I already knew the roads would be clear by morning so I just figured I could endure the ruckus until morning.

I awoke somewhere around 5:30 the next morning and started my rig while I ate breakfast at the restaurant. At least this way it would be warm in the cab and I could head out on my way. About half way through my meal the bimbo from the ruckus last night sat next to me and struck up a conversation. I really didn't want to be bothered by her but figured it was better than talking to myself. So I just went with the flow. Besides she was kind of pretty.

She told me her name was Darlene and was trying to get back home to Oklahoma before the winter set in. She also told me that the ruckus was a misunderstanding between the trucker and his wife. She had caught a ride with him only three days earlier and even though they were in the same room, they were not in the same bed. The room had two double beds and he was in one while she was in the other. They finally convinced the wife that nothing had happened because she could easily see that both beds were messed up and there were no wet spots on either of the beds. She did wind up staying in the same room as the trucker and his wife. And she did sleep by herself. I guess the wife bought the story because it was only an hour after the ruckus started that things did calm down.

Darlene went on to explain that she had been hitch hiking around the country for the past few months and had planned to make it back home in another three to four weeks. She had been hitching rides from truckers when she could and really did enjoy the view she had setting up that high and not having to worry about driving. She finally asked me where I was heading. I told her I would be meandering southward and she was welcome to ride with me. No strings attached. She accepted and off we went.

While I knew I would be picking up and dropping off many loads between now and the time we would arrive somewhere in Oklahoma I also knew I would accept some less than favorable loads just to get us there. That's OK because I was still enjoying the view and the countryside of places I had not been before. Of course the view in the co-pilot seat was not bad either. As it turned out she bought most of her meals herself. The only thing I wound up paying for was the showers which we rented every other day. She was nice company but I just figured that I would be rid of her is a couple more weeks and well like I said her scenery wasn't bad to look at.

We had been on the road together for about two weeks and things were going pretty smoothly. We had pulled in to get some fuel for the truck and something to eat for us and we would be on our way in about an hour or so. She got up to go to the little girls room and told me to just go ahead and she would meet me in the truck in about ten or fifteen minutes. So I just looked around the store area of the fuel depot and finally headed to the "Ground Ship". I did notice the curtains were drawn closed on both doors and the windshield but thought nothing about it. I finally opened the door and she said she was just changing clothes and to go ahead and pull out so we could get started on down the road.

I had no sooner found high gear and just starting to settle back into the driving mode as I liked to call it when she emerged from the sleeper part of the cab, butt naked! UH, OK, UH WOW! She just sat down in the co-pilot seat and started talking as if nothing was out of the norm. Nothing I in my past had prepared me for this. Of course I had heard stories from other truckers about their experiences with this sort of thing happening to them. Some of the guys wives were the ones exposing themselves, some were girlfriends and some were just hitch hikers like she is. I knew this girl was pretty and while she was dressed she looked good, but now I knew pretty much what I had suspected. She was drop dead gorgeous. Blonde hair, the lower tuff to match, cute button nose, cuter belly button, freckles from head to toe, and tits to drool for. Her lips, the upper ones, were really thin but still begged to be kissed. At this time I did not have a chance to see her lower lips, but I had planned to remedy that just as soon as I could find somewhere to pull over in the next five seconds!

Well it took about two hours before an area large enough to pull over became available. It was one of those sides of the highway pullouts that many truckers and motorists would use to stretch out and maybe take nature calls that most states would install to help reduce highway accidents due to fatigue. The whole time she just sat there taking in the scenery and talking as if it was a perfectly natural thing for her to be nude in a big road rig. When I could finally use my tongue and mouth for something besides putting my foot into, I did ask her if she did this sort of thing often while riding in the trucks with other truckers. She told me this was the first time she had ever done this type of thing and found it to be a very big turn on for her. I had to agree that it turned me on too. Who was I to argue with a very pretty naked young woman sitting in my truck riding with me and making it very hard to concentrate on my job? When we finally did get the rig stopped it was in the back of the parking area designed for big road rigs like the "Ground Ship".

Mother Nature took its course. The curtains were again drawn closed and we were both naked in the truck in a matter of seconds. This was not the first time I had sex in my truck and I figured it would not be the last time either, but it was definitely going to be this time for sure. I did not expect what was to follow for the next two hours. Yeah, two hours, a record for me. I will only say there was not an inch of her body that I did not lick or kiss or touch nor was there an inch of my body that she did not do the same to me. It was the best I had ever had to date. During our time together before this had happened absolutely nothing and I do me nothing was ever mentioned by me or her about doing anything like this.

She confided in me that she had had sex with some of her other rides as she put it but never like this. Usually it was a wham, bam, thank you mam sort of thing and usually only happened once or maybe twice with each driver. To her this was the ultimate thank you for the ride extended by those that chose to let her ride shot gun. However with me she said it was more like making love instead of having sex.

We did do other things as we progressed southward towards Oklahoma. She rode naked sometimes and sometimes she even rode in my lap while naked and we had sex while driving down the highways with her setting on my lap. This girl never ceased to amaze me with her openness and wanton attitude when it came to sex. As we drew nearer to her destination in Oklahoma I could sense she was getting sad. I think I was getting a little on the down side too but figured we would just part company in just under two days. Finally the day arrived and as we were getting ready to split company, she confided in me that she really did not want to me leave her behind. I knew that there really was no reason to leave her or to take her, other than the sex part anyhow. We had what would be our final meal before we parted ways she finally told me that she thought she was falling in love with me and asked if I really had to just leave her there. Well what could I say? I knew I would not find another co-pilot like her anytime soon, but I also knew I was probably better off without her tagging along.

I finally gave her my phone number. I also explained that since I owned the rig that if she would go to the six month truck driver's school in the area to get her commercial driver license that I would swing back by and we could co-drive. She agreed and keep in contact. A week later I got a call from her. She informed me she had enrolled in a driving school and would keep me updated on a weekly basis. We did talk for about two hours every other night though. We discussed a wide variety of things. Everything from driving, to load assignments and any other thing about the school she was taking. She wanted to be informed about all aspects of the job. We also discussed our personal relationship which had started while she rode with me.

We talked about how each other felt and what our goals would be. I did tell her that once I found a woman that I wanted to be my gal then it would be a one on one commitment. In other words if she were to become my girl, no other guy could be in the picture for any reason at all. That would include hugging and kissing, especially kissing. Of course sex with someone else would be a real deal breaker and I could not tolerate that sort of behavior. I said I was a one woman man and I expected my girl to be a one man woman. We discussed what type of behavior would and would not be tolerated. My parents were married when mom was just sixteen and dad was nineteen and had been solely exclusive to each other. Imagine my surprise when she told me she fully agreed with all I said.

We discussed her family. She has two brothers and one sister all of which were younger that she. I told her I have two brothers, one older and one younger. Since she already knew I was raised on a farm there really was not a lot more to tell her about me that we had not already discussed while she was riding shot gun. She was still somewhat vague about her parents and what they did for a living. But I just thought she was not real proud of them for some reason. I knew I would have to meet them sooner or later if we decided to co-drive my rig.

Five and one half months after I dropped her off she called me with the news that she now had her commercial driver's license and for me to head that direction. Since I was only seven states away I told her I could be in the area in about three weeks give or take a day or two. I also informed her I wanted to meet her parents and siblings. She did not seem real excited about that but agreed to have everyone over to her parent's house the first weekend I would be in town. I got there two days earlier than expected. I had her address already so I dropped the trailer in a truck stop and just drove to her house. I did surprise her because I was two days early. She lived in a small community just outside of Oklahoma City. She said her parents lived inside of Oklahoma City about fifteen miles from her. She called her parents and asked them if they still wanted to meet me and they did say yes. So now there was going to be some sort of get together at her parent's house in three days. I was looking forward to it with just a little interpretation.

As she was driving her car to her parent's house I did notice that we were not heading towards a part of that town that would be considered the wrong side of the tracks. We were now driving through a locked gate community with homes costing in the upwards of the six figure range. When we finally stopped in front of a small mansion, I almost backed out of this meeting. Shoot I was concerned I was way underdressed to meet royalty. Both of her parents were high powered lawyers making big bucks. They owned the business and had three partners. OK so now someone tell me what to do. Do I go in? Do I run like a scalded dog? Someone tell me what to do in this instance. Darlene told me we were there and to just act as natural as possible. Oh yeah, and get out of the damn car because no one was going to bite.

Well it seems that not only were they rich but they were down to earth about their lives. They explained that since Darlene was the eldest of their children they had a serious concern about her learning to drive such a large truck all over the country. I did go on to tell them how Darlene and I met and what had transpired during our four week trip to Oklahoma. I explained the type of money I was making owning my own rig versus driving for someone else. Of course I left out the sex part and the part of her riding naked and any other parts that did not seem appropriate discussing with her parents. I went on to explain that once friends were made in the industry that we all looked after each other like brothers or sisters. Of course there were those truckers out there that did not have any scruples and did their level best to give all truckers bad names. Most of us were truly family guys and all they wanted to do was their jobs and get home to the family.

I was genuinely surprised at how smoothly things went that day. I had a real attraction to her family and it appears as if they accepted me. Things were looking good to me because I was about to take their daughter on as a driving partner. I would pay her thirty percent of whatever the load paid. Even that was more than she would have made driving for someone else. The rest went for maintenance, fuel, food, showers and other expenses associated with driving and owning your own "Ground Ship". Her dad mentioned that maybe we should get it in writing and I told him I would only if Darlene agreed that it would be a good idea. She told them she trusted me because I was the only guy she spent more than a couple of days with while touring the country. She said he (me) was a really upfront type of person. Her mom had mixed feeling about Darlene's side of it and her husband's side of it. So mom put it back in my court and I just said let's do it. I have nothing to hide and so we signed a binding contract about the share of each load. OK so I would lose a little of money up front but team drivers made more in the long run because they were not having to stop as often as the law required for single drivers.

Darlene and I spent the next nine months on the road with occasional side trips to her parent's house or my family's farm. The "Ground Ship" now had over two million miles on her and it was getting time to replace her. I was reluctant but agreed to do it because she was showing her age in other areas such cosmetics and few mechanical problems that were popping up. Since I kept meticulous records on her I was given a pretty good deal on a brand new Kenworth. Since I had saved a lot of money because the only expense I had to handle was life as I was now living I was only going to have to finance about twenty-five percent of the cost of the truck. That is when Darlene asked if she could speak to me in private. So we talked.

She offered to pay for one half of the cost of the truck. That would make us equal partners. A fifty-fifty split for all including expenses. No strings attached. I told her we should at least talk to her parents about it because the rig I was looking at with all the extras I wanted would be somewhere in the neighborhood of $200,000.00. She told me it was her decision because she was of legal age of consent and her parents really did not matter in this. What was I to say other than OK was, I agree? But I would still want something on paper just to show her that I wanted to keep it legal in case she decided she wanted out of the deal. Even though she agreed to my terms she did not like it. Also note we were have very intimate encounters as often as possible. We had been co-driving for about nine months now so we now have known each other for somewhere around fifteen months. I really cared for her and I believed she cared for me. If one of us got sick the other would make sure the loads were delivered on time and also we nursed each other back to health.

Like I said, we'd known each other for fifteen months and during our first trip in the new rig, "Ground Ship II" we were making love. It could not be called sex because we were putting everything we had into our relationship. Sex would just be a thing for one or the other to get off on but we did make sure that we both could as much out of it so it was making love. She let it slip one night while we were trying to make a load to California that she loved me. She said this as she was drifting off to sleep. That got me to thinking, did I love her or was this just a business arrangement we had. We got to the designated drop off spot and have about three days to layover before the next load. I rented a motel room nearby. I also rented a car so we could go site seeing.

We toured around the first day acting like love struck teenagers and broke in the back seat of the rental car. Day two of the layover we pretty much just lounged around the motel pool and enjoyed watching some kids on vacation playing in the pool. Darlene leaned over to me and asked me what I thought about those kids. I did tell her that I liked the idea of being a father some day but I still wanted to wait until I was sure that the woman I eventually married could be the wife of a trucker. I do like, no I loved my job. Just as soon as I finished saying that she found a way to dump me out of the chair I was setting in and into the pool with one swift move and then stormed off to the room. What the hell just happened? What did I say to set her off? What was I going to do now? Boy men really are stupid or dense! It dawned on me what I heard just two nights ago as she was going to sleep. I was able to answer my questions because of what I had heard the other night. Yes, I do love her. She has been everything to me for the past seventeen months now, and I realized I had not had intimate relations with anyone since I met her in North Dakota. Even when she was in driving school, I was with no one. Now what exactly is my next move? Of course I already knew what that would be. I got up, went to the motel room, cleaned up and got in the car and took off. I did not tell Darlene where I was going or what I was going to do. She thought I left her. It took me two hours to find what I wanted. When I got back to the room she was laying in bed asleep. It looked like she had been crying.

B_Bailey
B_Bailey
46 Followers
12