I'm an Old Fashioned Secretary Ch. 01

Story Info
Woman visits her ex only to become his secretary with sexual.
1.1k words
4.16
17.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan gave herself one last overlook just before the elevator doors opened. The reflection that stared back at her had shoulder length, coifed brown hair and was dressed to convey a sexy persona. She thought that it had been a good idea to wear form fitting clothes to see her ex-husband Earl. However, to make sure, she undid two buttons on her blouse. Like all the women in her family, she had a big bust and a small waist just the type of figure that men lusted for. In fact, Earl could not get enough of her when they were first married. His desire faded the more he advanced in computer science but she thought it would do no harm to see after all these years, if she could still excite him.

Ear-splitting noise assaulted her as she exited the elevator. It was a riot of sound with no one sound overpowering another. She wondered why no one was complaining.

She entered his office and saw him behind a desk covered with papers and unused food containers. Due to his height he always looked thin but now he looked like a stickman. He was yelling into the phone while frantically searching for something on his desk. Paper and food containers were flying off the desk including uneaten bits and pieces of long forgotten meals. His clothes had stains of edible waste. Nothing had changed. She marvelled that he could design advanced computer systems but was unable to cope with day-to-day living.

It was inevitable she would feel sorry for him. Even in high school she dated the undateable, "the computer nerds". Her looks guaranteed she could date anyone she wanted. She didn't feel sorry for stray animals or children, just the geeks. Earl had been a fortunate find and thanks to her tutelage he became a very passionate lover. Over time she grew tired of being second fiddle to a computer, divorced Earl and married the starting quarterback of the varsity football team. This union had been a mistake, in her eyes, from the first moment. She sighed and began answering calls and taking messages.

With her help order returned to the office. The silence was deafening.

Earl looked up ceased yelling into the phone, smiled and took her into his arms.

His kisses were passionate. She reached up and pulled his head tighter to her eager mouth. He cupped her boob before squeezing the nipple. She drew a breath through clenched teeth before rubbing herself on him. His other hand pushed the small of her back forcing her inward onto his erect penis. For a moment she wished that she had undressed before entering his office. It was too late but it would not be the first time they had sex on his desk. He pulled up her skirt smiling when he noted she was not wearing panties. The mess on his desk became a mess on the floor. Her arms on their own tightened then he entered her. She began to gulp air as he pushed her to the brink of ecstasy. Every time he pulsed inside of her she had an orgasm. One last push released a massive climax. They gripped each other fiercely as if someone would break them apart.

She pushed him off of her.

"Should we be doing this?" She exclaimed. "What happens if one of your clients arrives just as we are in the middle of our love making?"

"He'll have to upgrade his fantasy woman," said Earl. "Remember these guys are geeks and probably have never seen a real live naked woman."

"Where's your secretary?" She said as she slapped him playfully on his shoulder.

"This is a 'start-up' therefore, a secretary will have to wait until I make enough money to hire someone," said Earl as he attempted to cup her boobs.

She danced away from him.

"What brings you here?" said Earl.

"After Rob and I decided to call it quits, I thought it would be nice to spend some time in the big city," said Susan. "I moved in with my sister Kale and she told me how to find you."

She answered the phone, took messages and realized she was doomed. Rob had agreed to a generous settlement so she could work for free. However, her thought process was interrupted when Earl put two fingers into her vagina. As she pushed down on his hand, she thought, why couldn't I be attracted to a successful businessman instead of geeks?

Answering the phone was forgotten as he began a vigorous examination of her 'G-spots'. He bent her over the desk and entered her. This time both of them could enjoy their love making as the fierce need was satisfied. Her blouse and bra joined the mess on the floor. She complained when he withdrew from her but was pleased after her skirt was removed and he began to bring her to the cliff. Time and again she thought she would climax but he would let her relax before assaulting her anew. Now she wrapped her legs around him before pulling him deeper into her. Relief flowed as his penis filled her channel. Much to her surprise she had an orgasm. As her vagina squeezed his penis he groaned, drove his groin into her and came. It was better this time because she felt like she was riding a roller coaster. Extreme pleasure enabled her to appreciate all the sensations she was experiencing. He collapsed on her before holding her tightly. Now she was satiated.

It pleased her that he was devouring her with his eyes. She turned slowly that enabled him to view all of her and tried to gather her clothes. However, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back until she pressed against him.

"God, you're beautiful," he gasped. She could feel his hot breathe on her neck and raised her face so she could be kissed.

"Oh! Excuse me I didn't know you were busy."

The words penetrated the fog of lust. She felt him turn then swear and rush towards the door. He was attempting to dress. Hoping on one foot then the other he pulled his pants up almost falling down. Eventually he rushed into the hallway. Inertia was broken as she looked for her clothes. Stepping gingerly over and through the garbage, she was able to find her skirt and blouse but for some reason her bra had disappeared. She rationalized that it was better to wear something even without her bra before Earl brought his client back.

Susan finished buttoning up her blouse just as Earl and his client re-entered the office. Using her thumb and forefinger she gave Earl his shirt. Rubbing her hand on her skirt she faced Earl's client.

"Hi, I'm Susan Mr. Stolpin's secretary," she volunteered.