I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving on to the bedrooms I saw that the beds in both of them had metal headboards and the one on the spare room (mine if I'm allowed to sleep there) has 2 pairs of handcuffs, one attached to each end of the headboard.

"Fucking hell," I thought, "he's going to torture me in 2 different ways. Oh why was I so stupid?"

Back in the lounge, Tony was sat on the sofa using a laptop. Images of different places were popping up on different ones of the 16 mini-screens. I went and sat on one of the arm chairs and watched what was happening on the screens. On the one of my bedroom back home I saw my mum enter the room and strip the bed. I'd left the room tidy but she went round it re-arranging a few things. Then she left with the laundry.

Eventually, Tony looked up and ay me.

"Claire, now that you're living here there a few rules that you need to adhere to. If you break any of them you will get punished, physically or mentally punished. The humiliation punishments for the thefts will continue until I see fit to stop them. The rules are: -

1. When you arrive here you will strip totally naked outside the door before entering.

2. You will remain totally naked until you leave, unless I tell you otherwise, and you will dress outside the apartment after you have locked the door.

3. Each night you will ask where I want you to sleep.

4. When sitting anywhere in the apartment you will sit with your knees at least shoulder width apart.

5. When anyone knocks on the door you will open it whilst still naked and you will not try to hide behind the door, you will let whoever it is see you full-frontal.

6. You may wear an apron whilst doing any cooking.

7. When I have guests here you will remain naked and serve us all drinks and food as appropriate.

8. When I have guests here you will allow them to touch and grope your body if they so wish.

9. You will never close any internal room doors.

10. You will not close any of the blinds or curtains.

11. If you see anyone from any nearby building watching you will act as if you haven't seen them.

12. Whenever I take you anywhere you will ask me what you will wear.

13. Whenever I take you anywhere you will sit with your knees at least shoulder width apart.

14. If you go out on your own you will ask me what you shall wear.

15. If I am not here and you go out you will wear only a microskirt and top or a micro dress. Whenever the weather is cold you are permitted to wear a coat instead of the skirt and top or dress. The only exception to this is when visiting your relatives.

16. You will shave all of your body below your neck once per day.

17. You will stop wearing make-up of any sort; you are a beautiful young lady and don't need make-up.

18. You will work-out on the gym equipment for at least 30 minutes every other day.

19. You will accompany me to my badminton club each Monday evening, and play when we are a player short.

"Wow, that's a lot of rules Tony; please can I put some clothes on when anyone comes here? It will be so embarrassing letting them see me naked."

"No."

"Can I at least choose what I wear when you take me anywhere?"

"No Claire. The list is what you WILL do. You know what the alternative is."

"What will happen if I break any of the rules?"

"You will get punished, either physically as you have been in the past, or mentally by sever embarrassment or humiliation. I may find other ways, physical or mental, and I will let you know at the time."

My heart sank a little. He was going to expose my body to goodness knows who, and physically punish me, and there was nothing that I could do about it. At least I can still pluck my eyebrows.

Why was my pussy tingling and getting even wetter? That can't be right. I must be some sort of freak.

Tony then told me to make us a drink and some snacks. After that I had to do 30 minutes exercise after I was stupid enough to tell him that it was months since I'd had any proper exercise. He told me that 30 minutes on the exercise cycle would be a good start for me, but before I climbed on it he adjusted the seat so that I just couldn't quite touch the pedals when they were at their lowest. He told me to slide from side to side on the saddle so that I could reach them.

OMG! I've really got to thank Tony for that; as soon as I started to pedal the sliding from side to side stimulated my clitoris and within a couple of minutes I had my first cycle orgasm.

Tony urged, no told me to pedal faster and I must have had 5 or 6 orgasms before he told me to stop. As my heart rate started to get back to normal I decided that things weren't going to be too bad living there. I also decided that when my ordeal was final over and I was living in a place of my own, one of the first things that I was going to buy was an exercise cycle so that I could bring myself off in the privacy of my own place.

I was then told to go and have a shower and then do a little fashion parade of all the micro-skirts and tops and short dresses that I have. He told me that he was going to select an outfit for me to go to the supermarket in. I quickly realized that I'd have to be very careful when I got anything from the low or high shelves.

I felt like I was dressed as a slut or a hooker as we left the apartment.

Fortunately, the supermarket was very busy and whenever Tony told me to bend down or reach up there were so many people around that I don't think that anyone saw my bare butt or pussy.

The same couldn't be said for the car park. Tony insisted that I stand at the back of the trolley and reach over and down to get things out to put in the back of his car. I saw one old man that had stopped and was watching me bend over. I tried to be quick but that didn't stop my pussy from tingling. I also heard an old woman calling me a slut and say that I should be ashamed of myself as she pushed her trolley passed us. I was ashamed of myself, but what could I do? I was, I am, trapped in my new life.

12