I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he put a blindfold on me.

What happened next I can only describe as a mixture of torture and pleasure; my brain certainly described it as torture but my pussy had a different opinion.

First of all, Tony got between my legs and used his tongue to bring me soo close to cumming, but then he stopped. Then I could feel something or things, lightly brushing all over my body, going from one part of me to another. I'm not ticklish but the effect was very sensual. My nipples responded to the light touching by whatever it was, by going rock hard and aching for more positive attention.

Whenever whatever it was went over my pussy I couldn't stop myself from moaning. Tony had got me close to cumming with his tongue and this was keeping me up there, not quite at the point of no return.

Then it all stopped and I felt something being put around my neck, something hard. I had the stupid idea that it was a collar, a dog collar with a chain leash because I could feel a metal chain on my chest; but surely Tony wouldn't be putting a dog collar on me.

Straight after my head was lowered back onto the bed Tony started playing with my nipples; pulling and twisting and squeezing them. My arousal started to increase again but it soon stopped when I felt sharp pains in first my left nipple then my right one.

"What the fuck was that." I thought as the initial pain subsided but didn't go away.

I was left for a couple of minutes as I slowly got used to the constant pain in my nipples and wondered what the hell was causing it.

Then I felt something being pushed into my vagina. It was big but not long and I felt my pussy closing around it, swallowing it.

Tony left me for another minute or so then I screamed. Something inside me was moving. Initially I wondered if he had put something alive inside me and it had started moving around. Thankfully, that stupid idea disappeared and my brain decided that it must be some sort of vibrator and my pussy started to enjoy the feeling.

Then it stopped vibrating.

Then it started again.

Then it stopped again.

This, start / stop torture continued for a while as my arousal grew; but Tony stopped just as I was getting there.

There was silence for a while then I felt my right leg being lifted and bent down over my body, then I couldn't move it again. I rightly guessed that Tony had tied my right ankle to the same place that my right wrist was tied to.

The same then happened to my left leg and I thought about how exposed my spread butt and pussy were. I was almost embarrassed until I remembered that it was nothing that Tony hadn't seen hundreds of times before; and my arousal was overriding and embarrassment that I may have had.

There was another long pause and I heard a camera shutter clicking a few times before I felt a tremendous pain in my butt. Something was swatting my butt but it was more painful than Tony's, or Mick's hand had been.

Then again.

After about the fourth swat I was ready to cum and Tony must have sensed it. He did 2 things, firstly he switched the vibrator thing on, and secondly he hit me with whatever he was using, but this time he moved around and the whatever landed along my slit.

That was it; I had the most intense orgasm that I have ever had. It seemed to go on for hours. The vibrator thing in my pussy helped to keep it going, and so did another 2 swats from Tony.

When I finally started to come down from my high I was totally knackered. Tony removed the blindfold and I could see what he had been hitting my butt with. It was a leather strap, or paddle as Tony called it, it is thick and wide. No wonder my butt hurt.

And I could see why my nipples were still hurting. They had some sort of metal, spring clips on them. Each had a chain attached and I assumed that they went to the collar that was still around my neck.

The vibrator in my pussy was still switched on and it kept giving me little mini-orgasms for a few minutes. When I later saw the video I could see that the feelings from my pussy (apart from the vibrations) were my pussy muscles convulsing, like it was trying to suck something inside me.

After switching the video camera then the vibrator off, Tony released my ankles letting my legs drop to their natural position but he left my wrists tied to the top corners of the bed.

He sat beside be and looked down to my face.

"Are you alright Claire?"

"I think so. My nipples still hurt."

"You'll get used to that."

"You mean that I have to keep these things on?"

"Not all the time, but when they are on I will take them off for 5 minutes every hour so that the blood can circulate."

"Gee thanks."

"Now, now Claire, you know that you enjoyed that."

"No I didn't, you hurt me, and you still are."

"But you ENJOYED it didn't you?"

"No."

"Claire; do I need to finger test you?"

"No."

"So?"

"Well I suppose that I did enjoy it a bit, a little bit."

"Your orgasm went on for ages Claire, longer than I've ever seen before. You really enjoyed it, you must have."

"No I didn't."

Tony reached over and touched my clit. My body jerked and I moaned.

"Okay, okay; I really enjoyed it. Are you happy now?"

"Are YOU happy Claire?"

A long silence.

"Claire, answer me."

I quietly replied,

"Yes, yes I am."

"That's my girl; I told you that punishments can be pleasurable didn't I?

"Yes, you did."

"And that I know what you want more than you do."

I thought for a minute and realised that maybe he was right. This man, my boss, knew me better than I did. He knows how to hit all the right buttons. I didn't know whether to be ashamed, mortified or happy. Maybe this man was good for me.

"Yes, you do." I finally replied.

"Maybe the punishment for your bad deeds should never stop."

"What? No, no, I want to go home."

"Are you sure Claire? Would you have had as much pleasure if you hadn't started doing bad things?"

I just lay there in silence for ages. I was brought out of my deep thought by Tony turning the vibrator thing on and then off. I gasped and my body jerked.

"Can you take it out please Tony?"

"No Claire, you can squeeze it out."

"What; no; how?"

"I'm sure that you'll find a way. It will be good exercise for you. Here the control. Have some fun while you're trying. Don't drop it; you'll only get annoyed with yourself."

Tony put the control in my right hand. I turned my head and looked at it. There were 3 buttons on it and I could get my thumb to each of them.

"Can you release my nipples please, they really hurt?"

"Okay, they've been on for long enough for the first time."

I gasped as each spring clip was released. Looking at my nipples I could see that they were swollen and blueish.

"Thank you Tony. Can you untie my wrists please?"

I turned my head to look at the knots that he had used then back to him but he was already walking towards the door.

I lay there for ages before deciding that Tony wasn't coming back anytime soon. I started thinking about Tony saying 'squeeze the vibrator it out' and decided to try it.

It isn't as easy as it sounds and after about 5 minutes I stopped for a rest. Whilst resting I decided to try switching the vibrator on for a while, hoping that it would stimulate my pussy to produce lubrication that would make my squeezing more productive.

It did make me more productive, more productive in having another orgasm.

"Wow, I like these vibrator things." I thought as I came yet again and forgot about getting the vibrator out of me for a while.

After the waves of pleasure had disappeared I tried again to squeeze it out. I was just thinking of admitting defeat when out it popped.

"So that's how you do it." I thought, and made a mental note for the next time; and I was 100% sure that there would be a next time, even if I have to buy one myself.

Dropping the control onto the bed I looked at my restraints, tugged and waggled my wrists then admitted that I was stuck like that until Tony released me.

The waiting turned into sleep and the next thing I knew was Tony finger fucking me and daylight was coming through the window. I closed my eyes and let Tony do whatever he wanted to me.

That whatever was making me cum with his fingers. As my body jerked about I realised that my wrists were free, Tony must have untied them before putting his finger inside my hole.

"Hmm, that was nice." I said when I was able.

"Do you remember reading about that new Leisure Centre that's opened Claire?" Tony said, not acknowledging what he had just done to me.

"Oh yes, why?"

"I was wondering if the changing rooms are gender neutral?"

"I've no idea." I replied realising that he was looking for somewhere else to expose me to strangers.

"Well we missed the evening at the pub last night and I was thinking about somewhere where you can show-off that amazing body of yours to make-up for missing the pub."

"You don't have to, I'm happy staying here for the day."

"I don't think so Claire, you need your daily dose of exhibitionism."

"No I don't, I'd be quite happy staying here all day."

Tony cupped my pubes with his hand and pressed his middle finger just into my hole.

"This says that you want to show it to strangers."

"No it doesn't, that's just natural female lubrication."

"That's produced when you're thinking about sex."

"No I wasn't."

"Go on Claire; seriously deny that you don't get pleasure from exposing yourself."

I lay there thinking. People seeing me naked was so embarrassing, so humiliating yet at the same time, yes, it does, it makes me feel good. How can I possibly feel good while I'm being humiliated? Where's the logic in that? I just don't understand myself.

"I can't."

"No, you can't; now get your lazy butt off that bed and into the shower."

As I swung my legs to the side my butt moved and reminded me that it still hurt. The chains from the collar swung round reminding me that I still had that collar on.

"Can you take this thing that's round my neck off please?"

"I'll do it this time but you will need to do it yourself from now on Claire."

I said nothing and as he unfastened it I wondered just how many times I'd have to wear it.

Tony put the collar on the dressing table and I looked at it and had a little shudder.

"I hope that I don't have to go outside with that thing on." I thought.

Then I looked at a large plastic egg that was there.

"Is this the vibrator?"

"Yes Claire, that's going to become your BFF."

I smiled and just knew that he was right - again.

Next to the leather paddle that Tony had turned my butt red with, was, what I assume was what Tony had been lightly brushing all over my body.

"What's this called Tony?"

"A Flogger, as well what I did to you with it, it can be used to Flog or Whip you. I'm told that it doesn't hurt as much as the Paddle."

"I hope that you're right, that damn paddle hurt."

"But you liked it Claire."

"I did not."

"It made you cum so you must like it."

I gave him a filthy look, said nothing and walked to the bathroom. The first thing that I did was to look at my butt in the mirror.

OMG, it was still red. No broken skin thankfully but those red marks looked like they'd still be visible when I went to work the next day. Shit, he's talking about taking me to a Leisure Centre. I'll have to wear something that will cover all that.

Thankfully, Tony didn't take me to a Leisure Centre that day. Instead he had to do some work so he got me to give the apartment a good clean. The only thing that I could wear was the dog collar with the chains hanging down to the nipple clamps that he kept clamping to my nipples then taking them off about an hour later.

I suppose that I am reluctantly getting used to that pain.

I phoned my mum and dad later that day and got invited to Sunday lunch the next week and Tony agreed to let me go.

12