I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did read the part about 3 red cards and the whole contract is terminated and that you wouldn't receive the end of contract amount of £100,000 didn't you?"

"Yes; on that subject, what happens at the end of year - apart from me getting the 100k?"

"Whatever happens; the 100k goes straight into your bank account. Then we have a discussion similar to what we are having now. We agree, or not, another contract. If we cannot reach an agreement then you move out. You would, of course, keep your job. As I've said, our employer / employee relationship remains unchanged.

"Okay; that clause about orgasm denial worries me, I've never really tried to NOT orgasm before. I've always want to cum as quick and as often as I can. I don't know if I'll be able to hold back."

"I'll give you a reasonable amount of time to learn how to hold it. Once that period is over, cumming before I tell you to will result in a punishment."

"On the subject of punishment, you don't go into much detail in this document. I'm worried that the punishment could escalate and that I'd end up getting physically damaged."

"You have nothing to fear there Claire; the last thing that I want is a submissive who is unable to perform due to physical injuries."

I continued,

"I consider tattoos to be physical injuries Tony, I will not agree to you forcing me to get 'Tony's Cunt', or something like that tattooed on my pubic area or anything else anywhere. In fact, any form of permanent changing of the colour of any of my skin is totally unacceptable."

"Fair enough, I can understand that. That clause can be removed."

"In a similar vein, the only piercings that are acceptable to me are my nipples and my clitoris hood."

"Agreed."

"Bestiality is totally unacceptable. There is no way that any animal is going to fuck me."

"Fair enough, but what about pussy licking? I'm told that dogs like licking pussies and that girls enjoy the experience."

"I am prepared to try it, but if I say that I don't like it then it is off the table."

"Fair enough; it's good that you are prepared to try these things Claire."

"What's this 'position' that I would have to assume every time that you'd command me to assume?"

"You could have to get down on your knees, spread them as far apart as you can, sit back on your heels and put your hands on the floor behind you. Your head would be bent forwards and you'd stay like that until ordered to get up."

"Sort of presenting my tits and pussy for inspection."

"Precisely Claire."

"The document says that I'd have one day off each week where I can do whatever I like. Which day would that be?

"That's flexible. It will change to meet both our needs."

"This document says that if you break the agreement you will give me the 100k and I can just walk away. That's good, but what about my job? How would that be affected?"

"Nothing would change; everything at work would continue as if nothing had happened."

"But I'd have to move out of here."

"That would be up to you Claire. You'd have the 100k so you would be easily able to find somewhere else to live."

"Okay Tony, that's all my questions for now."

"Does that mean that you will sign the contract?"

"No. Well not yet."

"Okay, I didn't really expect you to sign it just yet. Make a copy of it and amend the copy to incorporate everything that we've talked about then we'll talk again.

"Do I have to do it right now?"

"No, but please get it done before Tuesday evening."

"Okay."

"I'm still not sure that I want to do this Tony, it means giving up so much."

"Yes that's true Claire; but think about what you will be gaining."

"Go and relax on the exercise cycle for a while. That was a very mature discussion Claire, well done."

I saved the document that I'd highlighted parts as another name, emailed it to me then took a deep breath before standing up. As I walked to the bike and got on, I thought about the situation. I liked everything that Tony was agreeing to do to look after me. It would certainly make life a lot easier for me. No financial problems, nothing at all to worry about.

It would get rid of Tony's threat of reporting me to the police, and it does have a clause in it that would protect my parents from ever finding out what I've done and all about what I would commit to. Those 2 point alone were almost enough for me to want to sign it.

I also liked the bit about Tony taking full responsibility if I got arrested for doing something that he had told me to do, that he would tell the police that he had forced me to do whatever.

In some respects it was the ideal situation for a girl to be in, but what about the things that he'd make me do? He was sure to make me get naked where people would see me. That would be awful.

Just then my pussy made its presence known. Why did it like the thought of me being naked in public? There's got to be something wrong with me. Maybe I should go and talk to a shrink before I sign the document.

I laughed at that thought and decided to put it all to the back of my mind for a while; let my subconscious mull it over for a while.

I started pedalling faster and looked out of the window.

Fuck, that man was there again, and he was watching me. Oh balls to him, let him watch me pedal, and watch me cum when I do so in a minute or two.

Jeez, did I really just think that? I'm getting too used to being naked.

"Oh no you're not." My pussy said as my arousal went up another level.

I did cum, twice, before I got off the bike. I looked over to the man and saw that he was still watching me so I waved to him.

"Are you taking me to the pub tonight Tony?" I asked.

"Oh no reason, I just wondered."

The truth was, I was starting to look forward to the nights where his mates groped me and moved my clothes so that people could see what was under them.

I felt calmness as I had a long hot shower.

12