IM Black Silk Scarf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was seated in a small conference room facing a large mirror, no doubt two way glass. A few seconds after Cole had left the room the small TV screen in the corner of the room came to life and began to play what was obviously security footage from her office. Kim knew almost instantly it was of the night she had seduced her boss, but rather than fear, erotic tingles shot throughout her body, convinced her boss Eric had orchestrated this interrogation and as part of his secret game. Stirring in her chair, she could feel the engorged lips of her pussy sliding against each other, further escalating her sense of arousal.

Behind her Kim heard the door open and turning she expected to see Eric, but instead it was the same young security guard.

"This kind of activity is frowned upon here and punishable by termination," began Cole as he lowered himself into the seat directly across from Kim. But she wasn't paying attention, instead, she stood and slowly walked around the table, putting her hands high against the mirror just behind him, spreading her legs and then asking the young guard, "shouldn't you check me for weapons?" Her mind raced wondering now if Eric was involved or if Cole had witnessed their erotic coupling and hatched this scheme himself. There were two things she did know, first it didn't really matter anymore and second there was a camera behind that mirror.

Cole slid his chair out of the way and approached Kim from behind. His strong hands felt her hair, neck and down each arm before using them rip open her shirt sending buttons flying through the air and exposing her hardened nipples to the cool air. Next they encircled her mostly exposed breasts and a few seconds later Cole had released the bras front clasp providing complete access to the full weight of each tit. Kim moaned out loud with each pinch of her nipples as a dribble of her excitement slowly trickled down the inside of her thigh.

His hands left her breasts and began to work their way up each leg, up under her skirt. Cades fingers gently grazed the lips of her sweetness before firmly grasping her ass then slowly sliding his hand across her hips, down the thin pubic trail to the heat between her legs. Kim hadn't realized she had stopped breathing, but let out a loud gasp when Cade's finger parted the folds of her pussy. His touch told her that he was a working man, strong hands and thick, pleasuring fingers. Kim's hips thrust in and out in such a way she was actually fucking his finger more than he was fingering her, but as her intensity began to increase and excitement began to build he withdrew, pinned her head against the mirror, ripped off her skirt and covered her eyes with something dark... no doubt it was a black silk scarf.

From behind the glass, Eric watched the woman who had unleashed his sexual monster just months earlier. She stood facing him with only a few centimeters of glass between them, wearing 4" heels and thigh high lace stockings which screamed "fuck me."

He watched Cole free his cock from his pants, grab her hips and pull her toward him, her hands sliding down the mirror and back arching giving access to her wanton pussy which provided no objection as his cock drove deeper inside her with each stroke. Eric watched a second man enter the room and together the two men positioned Kim so he could fuck her mouth while Cole continued to destroy her pussy.

Kim noticed it hadn't taken the men long to fill her mouth and pussy full of their cum before even before she had her own opportunity to climax. The frustration was almost unbearable, but then she heard the door open again and others come inside. Kim didn't know how many men were in the room with her now, but she was sure that her orgasm was still to come.

Hands reached out kneading her breasts, toying with her nipples and she was led to a man seated on the table. Her legs were wrapped around him and the mouth of her pussy was lowered onto the shaft of a thick and swollen cock. At first it parted her easily, but each time she raised and then slowly lowered her pussy on it, it drove deeper inside her and stretched her pussy, releasing moans of pain and pleasure simultaneously. Fortunately, each thrust was easier than the previous and she erupted into orgasm bucking and impaling herself on the monster cock.

Kim had just renewed sliding up and down on the hardened shaft when she felt a cool liquid run down the crack of her ass. She was still considering what had happened when she felt a cock pressing against the tight virgin opening of her ass. Her first instinct was to resist, but instead she leaned forward and arched to accept the new experience.

She felt the cock press slowly into her ass and soon two cocks were fucking her simultaneously. Never had she felt this much erotic pleasure inside her. A third cock choked her screams as waves of pleasure rocked through her body in the most violent, shaking and satisfying orgasm of her life. Her screams of pleasure no doubt were more than the three men could bear because they filled her every opening with their own excited juices.

Kim collapsed into a foggy, erotic dream world as the men continued to use her exhausted body for their pleasure. An unknown number of cocks penetrated her mouth, pussy and ass over the next several hours, sometimes sending her into another shuddering orgasm. At least some of the cocks had fucked her in multiple openings as she tasted a mixture of her own sweetness on them. She was unsure of the number of times she was fucked or had climaxed, the entire experience was an erotic blur ending with her limp body laying on the table.

Kim slowly came back to reality as if waking from a dream. She had been violently and repeatedly fucked. Her body was bruised, muscles ached and she knew she would be walking funny for days. But along with the aches and pains she felt a pleasure and satisfaction like never before.

Standing she found her clothing had been neatly folded and placed on the table next to her. On her clothing was a single DVD and the black silk scarf she had worn. She knew what was on that recording, she'd experienced it first hand, but not knowing Eric's involvement in the event was exciting so she broke it in two and threw it in the trash.

12