I'm Chrissy a Slut Pt. 05

Story Info
Chrissy gets a partner and a hole in the wall.
4k words
4.72
44.3k
42

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to kasmith05 for help editing. Comments good or bad welcome.

*****

It is finally Sunday and I'm so excited while getting dressed for my day out with Katie. I pull out a red Victoria's Secrets bra which one of my father's perverted friends sent me for my 18th birthday. Yeah I know, CREEPY!! But it's cute, so yeah, I kept it. I added a v-cut red shirt that gives a very nice view of my tits and the final touch, a black leather mini skirt that I "borrowed" from my mom's closet. It barely covered my ass and as I never wear panties; Watch Out World!

I decided since this is going to be a once in a life time experience I am going to go all out. So I doll myself up with make-up which is a weird feeling since I hardly wear it. I go all out with my hair and make-up and when I see my reflection in the my bathroom mirror, a huge smile graces my face. I am pleasantly surprised. I am FUCKING Hot. The sad part is, I have to cover it all this up with jeans and a sweater just to get out of the house unnoticed. I head to the kitchen to wait for Katie, Mike and my Mom are sitting at the kitchen table. They both give me a double take when I walk into the room.

"Why are you all made up?" My Mom asks as Mike stares at my cleavage.

"I just felt like feeling pretty today." I reply with a snicker as I stare at Mike.

I hear tires hitting the driveway and see Katie's car coming up the drive. "Bye, Katie is here."

When I jump in the car, I am totally star struck. Katie is GORGOUES! Her eyes are all made up with blue eye shadow, her lushes lips are in a bright red lipstick, and her beautiful curly blonde hair is layering down her back in tight stunning curls. Her tits look bigger than normal, pushing out from under a white cashmere sweater.

We are halfway down the drive when she turns to me and says, "We got to stop for some cigarettes. That's ok, right?"

I shake my head yes as I look into my bag and my heart drops into my stomach. I only have a few left, I need to get some cigarettes too. A few minutes later we pull into Cumberland Farms. Katie parks right in front of the door and hops out. I follow behind her into the shop and we walk right up to the counter asking Shelley for a pack of Marlboro Lights Menthol and a pack of regular Marlboro's.

Shelley hands Katie the two packs and looks at me with a sly grin, "Mike running low?"

I just shake my head yes as I hand her the money for the my pack. I turn fast and shoot towards the door to get the hell out of there. I've just bought my first pack of cigarettes! Damn, is that pride I am feeling. As I get into the car Katie is taking off her sweater and I get the first peek of what is pushing her tits up. It's a beautiful pastel colored corset which is pretty much showing off all of her tits including her nipples.

She turns to me with a smile, "Take your sweater off and lets give these truckers a show."

I look at her with a laugh and pull off my sweater. As we hit the interstate Katie's eyes are clued too the road but her hands are twitching. She lets out a breath, "Open up the glove box for me and grab a cigarette."

I do as I'm told but am shocked when I open the pack and there are three fat joints. I fire one up, as I remember that last joint I smoked with so much fondness. Damn, that was a good time! I take a couple drags as Katie laughs. I hand it to her and watch as she hits it. We continue passing it back and forth until it's gone.

Just as we finish the joint, we also enter the final part of our journey, the interstate that will take us to our destination. I pull out two cigs, light them, and hand over the Marlboro light to Katie. I am high as hell, smoking, and riding on a bright sunny fall day. This is so DAMN cool!

This is one of the best trips I have ever been on; laughing, smoking, it didn't feel like two hours as we pull into her grandmother's driveway. We get out, pull are sweaters back on, Katie grabs the luggage out of the trunk, and we head to the front door. Katie goes to knock on the front door but it swings open and there is her Grandmother, or Granny, standing in the doorway with a warm, bright smile. Granny whisk us inside and gives Katie a huge, tight hug. Granny smiles at me and Katie introduces us as her granny takes the luggage from Katie's hand and puts it on the floor near the front door.

"Well Chrissy it is a pleasure to meet you, will you two stay for some lunch?"

"Sure, Granny. We have some time." Katie says back with a soft smile.

We are finishing up our lunch and I am licking my fingers when Katie lights a cig. I am sitting there looking at her in shock. Did she really just do that in front of her grandmother! Katie gives me a smirk and nods her head. Silently telling me to light one as well. I slowly take out my pack while looking between Granny and Katie, still a little weary of what is going on.

Granny just shakes her head while saying, "Katie, you know I don't like you doing that, it killed your Grandpa."

"I know Granny and you know I don't like being told what I can and can't do." Katie snaps back.

Granny looks a little sad as she looks to me, "You too, dear?"

I just drop my head in an apologetic way. We finish smoking and Katie announced, "We have to get going, Granny."

Once back in the car we take off the sweaters and Katie touches up her make up in the mirror. Once we are back on the road Katie turns to me with a bright smile and says, "Now lets go see if we can go meet some boys and make out."

Forget making out, I want to get fucked! As we are going down the road, past the interstate Katie nudges me with her elbow, "Light another joint, BITCH!"

We are polishing off the joint as we pull into the parking lot of a small cinder block building. Katie pulls behind the building and gets out of the car. I sit there looking around, not quite sure why we are parked in a nearly deserted parking lot. Is it a club or something, it looks dead! Katie taps the window scaring me a bit. She is beaming at me and waving me out of the car. My excitement did not nearly meet hers.

I get out and see Katie pulling off her blue jeans so I take the hint and do the same. I strip my jeans off, pull down my black leather mini skirt from around my waist, and look over to Katie. She is in a corset, white leather mini skirt, and thigh high white boots. Damn, She is H-O-T!

"Should we smoke one more cigarette before we head in?" She asks me.

"Sure, why not."

We stand there leaning against her car smoking when a car drives into the parking lot and stops next to us. A guy hops out and just stares at us as he makes his way to the blacked out door of the building. We finish our cigs and head to the door marked 'Adult Videos - No Minors Allowed'. As we enter the building I look around. There's a grey haired gentleman sitting at a counter reading, the wall to the right is covered in dildos and other toys, the wall to the left is covered in a bookshelf; holding a large selections of DVDs. I can't figure out for the life of me what we were doing here. Maybe Katie just wants a toy or something and then we will leave.

"Busy day," the gray haired gentleman says.

Katie looked over to him smiling, "Great!"

I am looking at all the different dildos, getting a little moist remembering Friday night when Katie nudges me in the ribs. I look over to her with questioning eyes. She just smirks at me and nods her head to follow her. So I just give her a small smile and slowly walk behind her. She walks down an aisle of DVD's with several guys looking at porn. She knocks over a movie with an "Oops" and bends over to pick it up. By doing so her shaved pussy becomes visible to everyone and even I have to look. She gives me a devilish smile and nods her head to the DVDs. I know what she is trying to do. She's encouraging me to try it. I look at the aisle and all the guys and take a deep breath. Oh, Fuck It! So with a cute little "Oops", my pussy is now on display.

The next thing I knew, Katie reaches down and rubs my pussy getting two fingers deep inside of me. I'm so shocked by Katie's actions that I stay bent over. Fear and arousal shoot through me at the same time. She moves her fingers in and out of me a couple times and against my will a moan leaves my lips. When I stand back up, she put the fingers into her mouth sucking them with a very sexy "Yummy." I am in such a daze from the horny feelings shooting through me and the two joints we smoked earlier; I forget about the men in the aisle, staring at our show.

"Wanna watch a movie?" She coos.

All I can do is shake my head in approval. She takes my hand and pulls me to the back of the store where there is a neon sign above a doorway. As we walk under the neon sign we enter a dark hallway where there are several bathroom like stalls on either side of us with several guys standing around them. As we walk down the hallway Katie reaches out and grabs one of the guy's crotch making a kissing gesture towards him and whispers, "Hey sweetie."

We continue on and enter a booth we see in the back. It is a small room with three dark walls and a full size screen on the fourth wall. There are a couple seats built into the wall opposite the screen. I shake my head in disbelief as I turn to Katie and asks, "What the Fuck?"

Katie takes her seat and giggles, "Relax, it will be fun."

She pulls out some money from her corset and leans forward and feeds it into a slot next to the screen. She starts scrolling through the videos on screen, using a red button with an arrow on it, until she stops on a movie.

She smiles and leans back into the chair while saying, "You will enjoy this one."

The movie starts and it is of a young girl in a room full of men with a cock in each hole; she has cum on her face, tits, and pussy. I watch in wonder as the young girl takes the cocks, fully realizing that she is a true slut. My cunt starts to pulse and the need to rub it overcomes me. I look over to Katie and she is leaning back in her seat fingering her beautiful pussy and the light from the screen is making her juices glisten. YUMMY!

My fingers go right to my pussy at the same time I notice light coming through a couple of circular holes on the side walls. I lean forward put my eye up to the hole and see a guy stroking his cock. My fingers move even faster as I let out a moan. Apparently my neighbor hears me because he looks over, stands up, and sticks his cock through the hole almost poking me in my eye. I didn't know if I should but I lock my mouth around it and begin sucking it for all I am worth.

My attention is diverted from the cock in my mouth to the beauty beside me when I hear a series of very loud chirps. I can tell Katie is about to cum. All of a sudden she shouts out one orgasmic screech and her body goes limp. Damn, she is even cute when she comes! I turn my attention back to the dick in my mouth and suck almost all of it down my throat. Next thing I know fingers, that are not mine, are invading my hole.

Katie leans down and whispers in my ear, "You ARE a slut, aren't you!"

My simply response is a moan.

With a moan and a knock on the wall, a flood of cum shoots in my mouth. I jump a little taking the next shot in my face. I recover quickly and wrap my mouth around the throbbing dick in front of me and the rest shoots down my throat. I didn't even realize my hole was empty until I turn and see Katie sucking a dick out of the other hole. With a 'Fuck It' I reach down and begin fingering her cute pussy. I lean over her hot body and put my lips to her ear and whisper, "Your a slut too."

She releases the cock just long enough to respond, "A BIG one!"

I continue fingering her pussy and feel it tightening so I push in a third finger. This must be too much for both of them because she begins chirping to an orgasm. When she turns around there is cum in her hair, on her forehead, and some dripping off her cute little nose. She kisses me and I respond by sticking my tongue in her mouth and popping those big tits free. After a few minutes of our tongues fighting for dominance, she brakes the embrace and points to the wall, "Bitch, you have another cock to suck."

I point at her wall with a laugh and giggle out, "You too, SLUT!"

I take the new guy in my mouth and begin moving up and down his shaft. I am in a rhythm until I feel something on my pussy. I turn to see Katie with her ass against the wall and she is licking my cunt. Damn, this feels good!

I cum right then! I can't believe Katie is fucking a guy while tonguing my dripping hole. The cock in my mouth let go and filled my mouth with cum, some actually oozes out of the corners of my mouth. It's awesome.

Katie continues her work on my pussy and there is no way I am moving which allows me to watch the shift change at my hole. The guy that just came in my mouth leaves and a new guy walks right up to the hole sticking his dick through the wall. My new dick is not hard yet as I start to suck it. I feel the guy hardening in my mouth and knowing that I am the reason that this dick is growing makes my body tingle. To my surprise he comes right away blowing another load in my slutty mouth.

Another change happens at my wall and I take my third straight cock into my willing mouth. As I suck, I hear Katie screaming, "Yes, fill my cunt with cum, shoot it in me!"

Katie collapses on the bench and I decides it's my turn to have these boy's, no men's, dicks in my pussy. I stand up, turn around, and push my dripping cunt onto my new friend. He starts pounding away as I try to stay standing. A new dick pokes through Katie's hole and she gets right to work on it. Her dripping pussy is now in my face and I can see cum dripping out. I put one arm against the wall and the other one on Katie's ass then I stick my tongue into her used pussy. I can't believe that the first pussy I ever lick has some unknown guy's cum in it!

'IF you can ride a used bike, you can eat a used pussy', echoes in my mind as the mix of fluids invaded my mouth. I can feel the cock in my pussy explode and as it withdraws, cum flows down my legs. I keep my attention on my pussy in front of me and I can feel a new cock entering me. I knew it was a different guy because his dick is much larger and is just drilling deep inside my pussy with much more intensity than the last.

Katie takes a load in her mouth and turns around kissing me with the cum in her mouth oozing it into mine. The guy in me cums, adding to the river of juices flowing down my leg. I stand up embracing my girlfriend and she reaches to my top and pulls in over my head. Then her nimble fingers go to the back of my bra, pulling it off. After a few minutes of our make out session, I can hear guys knocking on the walls around us. Katie is close enough to stroke her guy and looks right in my eyes and asks, "Have you ever had a black guy?"

I am surprised by the question until I look down at her hand that is stroking the new dick. It barely fit through the hole and had to be a foot long. WOW, are all black men like that?!

I grab it and begin playing with the tip, swirling my tongue around the enormous head. I then try sucking it which didn't work very well because it's too big to get much into my mouth. I decide right then that I am going to fuck his magnificent dick. So backing my pussy against the wall I slowly work this monster inside of me.

I feel like I am being ripped in half, then more and more of this big beautiful cock pierces my body. Katie stands up with another load of cum and must have decided that the holes are to slow because she walks over to the wall with the door, slides the lock, and opens the door. And to my surprise there is a line of men waiting to get in the booth with the two sluts.

Katie slowly gets down on her hands and knees and waits for a few men to come into the room. A man stands behind her and pushes his cock in her pussy and two guys get in front of her both trying to stick their dicks in her mouth. A new guy comes over to me and sticks his cock in my mouth as the black monster continues to ruin my little white pussy through the hole.

As my pussy is filled with an amazing amount of black seed, there must be at least 8-10 giant spurts, the cock in my mouth explodes filling my mouth with more cum. The long forgotten movie comes flashing back into my mind because I am in the same position as the women in the film is. A dick in my pussy and another in my mouth. My mind is so preoccupied with these thoughts that I don't even notices a dick pushing at my ass. With one fast shove my anal virginity is gone. A hard dick squeezes through my well lubed hole and now I am truly the girl on the screen.

It hurt but in my horny wet state it's not as bad as I thought it would be. The guy unloads in my ass and I am taken at least two more time in this bookstore orgy. I have lost count of how many guys we sucked or fucked but I estimate it has to be at least thirty. Katie stands up and announces the party is over as she shoos the remaining guys out of the booth and locks the door.

I look over a Katie and she is the true definition of a HOT MESS. Cum is streaming down those blonde spiral curls, her face is covered with goo, a puddle is filtering through her tits, and her gaping pussy is leaking like a faucet. I can only imagine what I look like. We rummage around for our cum filled clothes and dress as good as possible. Looking around for a bathroom I turn to Katie and ask, "Hey, is there a bathroom around here?" while making little circles around my mouth and pussy and mouthing leakage.

Katie just laughs and shakes her head as she replies, "We came in like sluts and we are going out like sluts! Prepare for your first cumwalk girl."

She opens the door and we head out to the cheers of men, leaving a trail of slime like two horny snails. Once we reach the car she fishes out the car keys from their hiding place, pops the trunk as I opens the passenger side door. Before I can sit Katie whistles at me and motions me to the trunk. I shake my head in disbelief but still walk over to the back of the car. She is sitting in the trunk lighting up the last joint so what the hell, I sit down and take the joint from her lips and take a hit. We sit in the trunk and passing the joint back and forth for a while. As I take a puff and pass it back to Katie, two guys who missed out inside come up to us and look us up and down like prey. The tallest of the two asks, "Hey, can we cum on you?"

Katie gets out of the trunk while pulling me up with her. She shuts the trunk and bends over it. She looks over to me and motions me to do the same. She then turns back to the two guys, "Well, what are you waiting for an invitation from the Queen of England?"

They look at each other than with a huge grin walk up behind us and insert their cocks into us. We continue to smoke the joint as we are being pounded by these two guys. As if I had not come multiple times today, getting fucked in public actually makes me come again. The guys blow their loads in our cunts, give each other a high five, and walk off yelling "Thank You" over their shoulders.

Katie gives them a wave and walks over to her back seat and pulls out two big towels. She covers the front seats of her car, grabs her phone, and yells over to me, "Slutty selfies, get over here."

I just shake my head at her, of course she would want to take a picture of herself covered in cum. This is Katie we are talking about. I walk over, sit down, put my arm over her shoulder, and put a huge smile on my face. She just laughs at me and takes the pictures with a huge smile gracing her beautiful face.

"This is so Awesome! The first girl I brought here from our school, actually ran out screaming when the first cock came through the wall. But you, WOW, you just took it in stride. Damn, that was so H-O-T. I have never come so hard in my life!"

12