I'm Finally a Girl for Two Men!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes he pushes down on my shoulders and that's my signal that me wants me to go lower." he said.

"And?" I replied.

"I don't know." he whined.

"Come on honey, tell me. Then maybe we can do more." I reiterated with a sexy smile in my voice, as I held him close to me and rode up and down letting his cock slide over my pussy.

"Ok..." he said with resignation.

I took his head in my hands and looked into his eyes, and said "Then tell me everything, every step of the way, honey."

"I can't." he said.

"Yes you can. Let it out, honey. Tell me. You've told me you kiss, and that you suck his nipples, and you suck his cock. But I can tell there is more to it than that. There is isn't there? I know you'll feel better when you've told me everything." I said.

I kissed his forehead tenderly, and guided him back into my bosom. I lifted a breast to his lips where he latched on to my nipple like a little baby. I let him suckle more, moving him from nipple to nipple as I massaged my breasts to keep the milk flowing.

The act of breastfeeding Carl was a real turn on. I never realized I could put out so much milk. I could see droplets of milk seeping out as he switched breasts. I let him suckle for quite awhile until I sensed he was ready to start talking freely.

"Baby? Tell mommy the rest." I asked as I pulled my milky nipple from his lips.

"He tells me to take off my clothes. Then he pulls me back into his embrace and we begin kissing again." he said.

"And...?" I added.

"Then he gently pushes me down, and I go to my knees and put my hands behind my back. He likes it when I kiss his cock through his pants. he said.

"And then?" I asked.

"Then he tells me to pull down his zipper with my teeth." He explained.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"I really do. I don't know why." he said uncomfortably.

"That's very sweet and sexy, honey. Keep going." I replied, as Carl leaned in again for another nipple.

"That's a good boy, honey. You can have more whenever you want. Mommy wants you to. I know it makes you feel better, honey." I said gently, enjoying the delicious feeling his breast feeding was giving me.

"Baby? Tell me the rest." I said after he had suckled for a few more minutes.

"I pull down his zipper, and use my nose and tongue to find the opening in his boxers. He really likes it when I suck his balls as I work them out into the opening. Then I lick up and down the shaft, and use my lips to maneuver him out of the opening. When he is out, I open my mouth and wait for his next move." he confessed.

"Oooh. That sounds really sexy, honey. Keep going." I said, breathlessly. "And then?" I asked.

"He rests his cock on my tongue, then asks me to tell him how much I miss having his cock in my mouth." he explained.

"Do you miss having him in your mouth?" I asked quietly.

"Oh, yes." he whispered.

"What do you say to him?" I asked.

"I tell him how happy I am to be able to bring him pleasure and how empty and desolate I feel when his cock is not in my mouth." he said.

"Is that true?" I asked.

"Uh huh. I really crave his cock." he said.

"That is so sweet, honey. I know it was hard to tell me. Do you want mommy some more? Here you are, honey. " I said as I offered a nipple to his lips.

Carl suckled at my breasts again, sucking my sweet nectar into his mouth. I had no idea how much he was getting, but I could sense more and more coming out the longer he nursed.

"What happens next?" I asked, as I pulled my nipple from his mouth and teased his lips with droplets of milk.

"When he says 'I missed your lips on my cock, too.' That's usually my sign that he wants me to make love to his cock, just like he likes it." he explained.

"How does he like it?" I asked.

"Oh, come on." He whined.

"You promised to tell me everything, honey." I replied as I wiggled my hips on his shaft as it got closer to my hole.

"Ok... Slowly. He likes that the best, and I really like the feel of him when I know he is getting close. He goes from rock hard to semi hard, and back again. I can sense when he is hypersensitive, so that I can go slower or faster, depending on what I think he wants." he said, proudly.

"You like that don't you? Tell me what turns you on about it. Do you get really excited, too?" I asked sweetly.

"Oh, yeah. I get really turned on knowing that he comes to me in such a special way, knowing I'll never say no, yet I have the power to control him. I love to tease him so he gets so hard he seems like he will burst. I like to keep him as close to coming as I can, for as long as I can. When I've finally teased him enough, and he can't stand it anymore, I let him come." he said.

"Does he come in your mouth?" I asked.

"Of course." he answered proudly as if it were a dumb question.

"You like that a lot, don't you. What's that like?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. When he comes, his jets of come are very strong and forceful and make me feel really proud. It reminds me that I've given extra special pleasure to someone I care about. I really feel as if I've accomplished something special. I love to hold him in my mouth as he softens, so I can feel every twitch as I slowly drink down his come. When he is done, he always gives me a hug and a kiss, and tells me how much he loves me." Gary explained.

"That was sweet, honey. Now don't you feel better telling me?" I asked. "It'll be our little secret." I added.

"Would you mind rubbing some suntan lotion on me?" I asked.

"I'd love to. Why don't you lie down on the chaise lounge, ok?" Carl replied.

I lay down and Carl sat on a small stool next to me and poured some lotion into his hands. He rubbed it into my legs first and gradually moved up to my stomach. He took each arm and gently massaged in the oil, then expertly massaged each finger on my hands.

He moved up my arm and massaged some of the oil on to my breasts and stopped to kiss and suckle each one tenderly. Then he went lower and massaged my tiny cock and balls as I spread my legs to encourage him. I was purring with the attention, as he moved up and expertly massaged my breasts again, gently rolling my tender nipples between his fingers.

"Oh, Carl." was all I could manage to say.

He moved down and took my cock in his mouth, and while rolling my nipples in his fingers, he began to massage the underside of my cock with his tongue as I writhed in passion. I had been so turned on for so long, I just lay back and let the climbing of my orgasm carry me away. As my passion peaked, I was conscious of my meager juices flowing slowly into his mouth again with nary a twitch, as Carl patiently teased the rest of my juices out of me, and kept me in his mouth until I came down.

"Will you roll over for me, honey?" he asked.

"Ok, but come here first." as I took him into my arms and kissed him, eager to taste myself.

"You are such a sweetheart, Carl." I said as I began to roll over.

He started massaging the oil into my calves, and when he got to my feet, he lifted them up one by one and dragged his tongue along the sole of each foot. I couldn't resist a moan. It was heavenly.

Carl took my big toe in his mouth, and sucked it like a little dick, and proceeded to patiently suck on each toe, dragging his tongue in between each one before moving to my other foot. I was in heaven, and moaning quietly in bliss. I was on fire.

Carl moved up and straddled my legs, allowing his plump hard on to rest between my butt cheeks. I raised my butt up and undulated a little, letting him know I welcomed his touches. He spread the lotion over my bottom and massaged me gently, intimately dragging his thumbs across my little slot as he opened my cheeks a little and blew gently on my hot hole. As my hips gently undulated more as if to telegraph my heat, he bent down and began to lick up and down my sensitive boy pussy, and then gently pulled me up by my hips to allow his tongue to go deeper into my hole as I spread my legs wider. The warm, wet sensation of his tongue probing my pussy began to work it's magic as I felt my pussy relaxing allowing him to go deeper into my pussy.

He stopped and shifted his attention to massage my shoulders, as his cock slid up and down my crack. He made sure his hands massaged the sides of my boobs, occasionally reaching down to gently rub my tender nipples.

As he continued to massage my shoulders, I found myself unconsciously raising my hips as his hardness rubbed over my pussy trying to capture him. Carl, gradually changed the angle and put the head of his cock against my opening as he massaged my back and shoulders.

He appeared to not be too sure of himself, so I pushed back a little and moved my hips suggestively to encourage him as I let out a sexy purr.

Slowly, he began to push a little harder until the tip of his cock began to enter me. I pushed back again as I moaned, wanting him to fuck me.

"Oh honey, you feel so good." I said breathlessly, elated that I was going to get fucked again.

Carl kept pushing and retreating, each time getting a little deeper until finally I felt the head slip in past my inner sphincter.

"Oh, please go slow, honey. You are so big." I whined, worried about the pain that was soon to come, but to my surprise there was practically none. I was happy beyond words to know that I could finally stop worrying and enjoy myself.

"I'll be careful, sweetheart. Let's just relax and let nature take it's course." he said as he stopped to let me adjust to his size.

Soon, he pushed a little deeper and unlike his brother, he was stretching me more the deeper he went in. Carefully he worked himself in and out, each time getting a little deeper and stopping to let me adjust, as I spread my legs to open up more. He was definitely big like his brother, but different. In a good way.

Little by little he pushed and retreated, and paused until finally most of his shaft was in. He laid down on top of me and clasped my fingers in his as he slid slowly deeper, stretching me painfully.

"That's ok, honey. Just a little more." he said as I began to feel tears welling in my eyes as each new millimeter widened my canal farther than ever before.

He worked in and out slowly, each time going a little deeper until finally I felt his legs touching my buttocks, and he lay on me with all of his weight as he gradually went deeper until I could feel his balls touching me. I never felt so wonderfully full in my life, as Carl's weight gradually settled on me as he kissed my ears and cheeks.

Carl began to sense I was ready and began to thrust gently. He spread my legs as far as they would go so he could get as deep as possible with every slow gentle thrust. I lifted up my hips to meet him as he lifted up on his arms to bury himself deeply each time.

It was an out of body experience to feel such a big cock impaling my tiny pussy. I could feel my senses taking me away into another place as my skin began to tickle, and my pussy muscles began to twitch as he pushed deeply with each thrust. My breasts began leaking like never before.

The tickling changed to tingling and my muscles began to twitch and tighten, and my pussy began to tighten and relax with each stroke. My hands and feet were making tiny fists in between spastic releases. Higher and higher the sensuous feelings climbed until finally, my body could take it no more and descended into the most glorious orgasm I had ever experienced as my juices trickled out of my penis. My whole body felt like it was electric, and my pelvis glowed with tingling waves of pleasure.

My body became rigidly locked into an orgasmic waterfall, as I felt Gary get even larger and his thrusts begin to slow down and get less regular and more animal like until suddenly he stopped thrusting and I felt the throbbing of Carl's life giving liquid pouring into my pussy with powerful pulses, slowly trailing off as he began thrusting again.

He lay back down on me with him still safely inside, until he became soft again.

He carefully pulled in and out slowly, finally slowly pulling out again letting me appreciate how long and thick he was, the dirty boy. Carl snuggled up to me and we drifted off to sleep, spooned as lovers should. Slowly he slipped out of my pussy, leaving every loving drop of himself inside me, leaving me to wonder how I'm going to square this with Gary.

I woke up to a presence of something on the bed. Gary was sitting on the bed, naked, and Carl was lying next to me. Gary laid down next to me and asked me:

"Do you have any left for me, honey?"

"Uh huh" I replied, a little wary as to how he felt with me in bed with this brother. Heavy with his brothers sperm, no less.

Gary gently kissed me and rubbed some lube on my boypussy.

"Daddy's home, honey." He said, as he climbed on top of me as I lay face down.

His cock slipped into me easily, and he began to thrust without delay. He must have been very horny, because he didn't waste a lot of time with preliminaries. I lifted up my hips to meet each thrust has he pounded faster and faster, as I felt the tingling start to rush up to my head again, as my juices slowly throbbed out of my little cock. Gary grunted loudly as he released a well deserved load into my sopping boypussy.

As we lay together waiting for Gary to soften, I felt Carl gently take my hand and kiss it. I looked over and Carl was smiling at me. Gary rolled off me, and Carl climbed up and began to fuck me some more as Gary repositioned himself so Gary could suck on him.

I was intrigued by the feeling of Gary's balls touching my head as his cock slid in and out of Carl's mouth, inches above my face.

When Carl was done, they took turns cleaning my boy pussy with their tongues driving me absolutely crazy! Then Carl rolled toward Gary and licked him clean of our juices.

"Welcome to the family." Gary said, smiling.

"I think I'm going to like it here." I replied with a grin.

The idea of being a "housewife" to two gorgeous studs who wanted nothing better to do than screw my brains out when the occasion presented itself

I nestled in between my two men and blissfully rested, happy to have two horny men to keep happy!

12