I'm Glad I Snuck In

Story Info
I snuck in for some fun and I am glad I did.
1.4k words
3.57
7.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a deep breath as I flick the headlights to my grey pickup truck off and downshift into first gear. I turn into your drive way and turn off my truck. I stick it into neutral and coast silently closer to your house. I hit the brakes and put it back in gear and pull on my e break as you carefully open your door and wait for me to climb out. I slip out of the truck quietly shutting the door and move as fast as I silently can to you. We sneak through the house and into your room. I smile as you shut the door and lock it. I sit on the bed as you turn around to face me. My shirt suddenly landing just in front of you as you start to walk towards me. I giggle softly as you are suddenly on top of me, your lips pressing to mine gently as I lay back.

You prop yourself up on your elbows and look down at me. My eyes dance brightly in the setting moonlight, my lips a dark berry red color from my flavored lip gloss. Your eyes lock with mine and I feel butterflies filling my stomach. I trap my bottom lip between my teeth as you look at me, want burning in your eyes. I reach up gently and carefully removing your glasses.

"I don't want them to get broken." I whisper my voice hushed with want for you.

You take the glasses from me and place them somewhere out of my line of site before pressing your lips to mine again. I moan softly as our lips mold to each other and move in sync. My lips part and I feel your tongue slide into my mouth. I let mine rise gently to greet yours behind my teeth. I moan as we gently press our tongues together. You break the kiss but not willingly. You gently kiss down to my neck, lips dancing along my throat, your teeth teasing my skin.

My fingers run through your hair, down to your shoulders and then I trail my fingertips down your arms. Your mouth works its way down to the center of my bra and I swear that you can feel my heart racing. My mouth runs dry as you slide your hands under my back and gently unhook it. I shrug my shoulders to help you slide my bra off and then arch my back as your mouth closes around my nipple. I bite my bottom lip to keep from moaning loudly and waking the household. I run my fingers through your hair again as you gently place one hand over my mouth.

I relax my back and look down into your eyes as you gently bite down on my nipple. I gasp from under your hand. I can feel my back wanting to arch again as you bite down slightly harder and pull my nipple with your teeth. My eyes roll back and I give in to the need to arch my back. I am thankful for your hand over my mouth. I am panting when you let my nipple go and kiss your way over to the other breast. You repeat what you did to the first one and I am panting and wiggling my hips.

I lift my hips up off the bed and press them to yours. I can feel your hard on as I try to dry hump you. I whimper from behind your hand as you leave my breast and start to kiss down my body. I bite my lip as your hand that was covering my mouth slides down my side and starts to undo my belt while you kiss around my belly button. You gently slide the tip of your tongue into my belly button while unbuttoning my jeans and sliding the zipper down. I lift my hips so you can pull my jeans down.

You leave my belly button and kiss down to my tuft of hair. I hear you moan softly as you dive into eating me out. My eyes roll back into my head as your lips close around my clit. I bite my lip and arch my back again as you flick my clit gently with the tip of your tongue. I place my own hand over my mouth to keep from being loud and rock my hips against your face. My eyes roll back as you start to fuck me with your tongue. I rock my hips against your face in a grinding pattern and I start to pant.

I gently slide my free hand down between your face and my pussy. I guide you back up to my mouth and kiss you hard. I moan softly though my nose as I taste myself on your lips. I run my hands over your arms and your back. I rock my hips up into you as I gently dig my nails into your back as I feel your hardness press against my thigh. I slide my hands down your back and start trying to push your underwear off.

"I want you in me. Please baby. Please baby take me now." I gasp softly as you lean down and kiss my neck.

You sit up and push your underwear down. My eyes dance as your erection springs free. You kiss from my belly button up my body. Your lips dance over my breasts again and up my neck back to my lips.

My fingers dance lightly over your back and up and down your arms. My fingertips touch your skin so soft it is almost like feathers. They dance across your chest feeling the muscles just beneath the skin. My eyes lock with yours as I run my fingertips around to your back and then down your arms. My hands gently grip your biceps as I feel you press your hips to me and enter me. Our lips meet as I feel you start to thrust into me. Our tongues meet once again as I arch again. I press my tongue to yours as I feel you start to thrust harder into me. I kiss you harder to keep from moaning loudly.

Suddenly I feel you pull away from me.

"Roll over. I want to take you hard." I hear you say as you grab my hips and start to roll me over.

I roll over and push my hips back to you. I bite my lip as I feel you enter me and grab my hips. I place my face down into the bed and moan softly. I pant as I feel your grip on my hips tighten and your thrusting speed increases. Your fingertips dig into my hips and I can that I am going to be bruised later and I am okay with that. I bite the comforter to keep from moaning and yelling our name as you pound yourself into me.

I feel my body tighten as I reach my climax. I feel your fingers dig into my hips even harder as you pull me to you. I feel your body jerk as you start to fill me with cum. I put my face deeper in the bed as I moan and shake. I lift my head as my orgasm starts to fade, my breathing shaky. I feel your hands let go of my hips and run up my sides. I feel you lean on to my back gently and kiss my shoulder blade. Your hands gently grab my breasts and pull me with you so we are both standing on our knees. I lean gently back into you.

"I am so glad you come down to see me today babe," You whisper into my ear, your hands still holding my breasts.

I smile and look up at you. "So am I baby. Will I talk to you tonight?"

You nod and gently let go of my breasts. I shift away from you and whimper sadly as I feel you slide out of me. I hear you chuckle softly and lay down on the bed. I crawl over and kiss you before getting up and putting my clothes back on. I tip toe though the house and outside as quick and quietly. I smile as I start to drive away, thoughts of tonight dancing though my head as I shift gears and speed off.