I'm Going to Have to Live with This

Story Info
It was going to be an interesting thesis on stimulation.
4.2k words
3.28
42.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my now husband back in University. I was in my third year and Jake was in his first year. We were in love with each other from the day that we met. It was 4 years later when we both graduated that we decided to get married. Right after the wedding Jake took a 9 month contract position down in the southern USA while I completed a masters degree. I have a fascination for how the mind works and how people react to different stimuli.

Being in psychology I decided to base my master's thesis on induced sexual stimulation as it relates to visual and/or physical stimulations. The challenge was to come up with a means to stimulate people while evaluating their sexual response to the stimulations. I came up with a dual room configuration whereby I would be in one room and the willing participant would be in the other room. My graduate studies office was perfectly setup for this and it being during the summer there was only me studying/working in the area.

My first setup had cameras setup to observe the behavior and the sexual response of the people watching the selected adult films. Prior to watching the films I would have the participant fill out a questionnaire that established their likes and dislikes from a sexual perspective.

Now, how to find willing participants. Being at a university it was really easy to find sexually active people. But I wanted to find people that were sexually active and ones that were not. I ended up posting an ad on several bulletin boards throughout the campus. Within days I had about 30 applicants.

I sifted through the applications and emailed the ones that I would interview. Throughout the interview process I would inform the candidates that I was hired by my client to ask the interview questions and explained that the client would remain anonymous. This allowed me to prevent perverts from thinking that I was conducting the stimulation testing. I didn't want the participants to have any preconceived mental images of the person conducting the tests either. This strategy worked really well.

The interview process was interesting to say the least. The first four guys were relatively nice. Geoff, the first guy, was definitely a nerd. He took care of his body but he was quite geeky. Rick was the second guy. A real ladies man and not what I wanted in this experiment. Todd was the third interviewee and was very sexually active. He had a girl friend for the last 3 years and was quite a husky muscular guy. I ticked the yeah let's bring him in box. Chris was the fourth guy and he was really interesting. He was nice but very nervous. He said that he had been with other women but in talking with him I was suspect that he was not telling the whole truth. He couldn't articulate positions that he has tried and or what his favorite stimulations were.

Kevin was the fifth person. I was startled when Kevin walked in because Kevin was a she and quite an attractive one at that. She was older than all of the guys by at least 10 years. I figured that she was one of those mature students. I was startled because initially I thought that it would be men that would sign up. Strangely enough I never even considered a women signing up. Anyway, I selected her, Geoff the nerd, Todd and Chris (huge cock).

I ran around the campus pulling down all the posters just so I wouldn't get flooded with requests.

Now I was ready to begin my testing. This was to be a 4 week test session with 2 or 3 stimulation sessions per week. I would schedule the time and otherwise communicate with the candidates via email. This worked really well and allowed me to maintain my anonymity. All of the sessions were to be done in the evenings.

In the first setup, I was in one room with video monitors and had controls to operate the adult movies that were played for the participants. The participants were asked to strip down to their underwear in the dimly lit room and were informed beforehand that they could touch themselves while watching the videos if they so chose. They were required to be there for up to 30 minutes.

Geoff was first. He showed up a few minutes early. The door to the room that he was instructed to go into was unlocked. He came in the room and locked to door behind him. He stripped down to his boxers and sat in the lazy boy chair. I started the sequential short 2 minute pornographic films and he immediately got right into masturbating himself. I noted all of his actions and responses to the different clips that he was watching. Within about 6 minutes he came onto his chest and then looked around kind of embarrassed, got dressed quickly and left. I emailed Geoff a thank you note and then informed him of his next randomly selected time slot. He acknowledged the email and said thanks.

The rest of the participants were quite similar in their actions and responses with one exception, Kevin did not respond as well as I thought she might to the short clips. She did kinda get into it, a small amount of squirming around in the chair but she never touched herself during the whole 30 minute session. Later I looked back at her application and under the section "is there any other information that I should know" it stated that she's never achieved an orgasm. I must have skimmed that before and it didn't register.

This first week sessions went by really well. Watching the people sexually stimulate themselves was highly erotic for me. There was several times that I had to play with my clitoris after the candidate left. In particular, I was overwhelmed and seriously flushed when Chris unzipped his jeans and pulled out his much larger than my husband's penis. Wow, that was a treat for me to see that.

For the next week I had arranged for a "mail slot" hole (I had to put something on the requisition that wouldn't cause suspicion) to be cut into the wall between the two rooms. One of my best friends was the facilities manager at the University. He cut the hole, trimmed it out and put in a specially made rubber lining to cover the hole, all within 6 hours on the weekend. Amazingly, he didn't even ask questions. The rubber lining had a slightly smaller than a torso sized hole that would allow a person to comfortably place their bodies through the hole while leaving their arms and head in the one room while I was in the other room with their body side. There was also a black blanket covering the hole such that the person could not see into the room where I was in. I had placed massage tables on either side of the hole in the wall to support the participant in a lying down position and reconfigured the TV to be mounted on the wall above where the participants were lying down such that they could watch the new selection of short porno clips.

I had some interesting email from everyone when I explained the new setup. Everything from "Seriously" to "Can I trust that any touching will be done by a decease free person who is wearing gloves and such". Yikes, that prompted me to postpone the stimulation sessions this week in order to ask that everyone provide a doctor's note from the on-site campus doctor to the effect that they do not have any STD's and are otherwise healthy. I am quite naive when it comes to these things and my current schedule is extremely busy so I kind of had to back-peddle a bit here.

As I received the doctors notes, I scheduled the respective persons. The first up was Todd. He came into the room, stripped down to nothing and then slid his body through the hole. He must have been quite excited because he had an erection from the time that he took off his clothes. Now, I should mention that my husband and I are happily married and I explained to him that I would be conducting a stimulation project whereby I would mentally and physically stimulate people. He was non-shallont about the whole thing and seemed to be fine with it. I probably should have explained everything in more detail but I just didn't bother, at the time I didn't think that I needed to. I actually didn't anticipate doing anything with the participants other than possibly using a feather or a vibrator on them. It was strictly going to be a medical experiment to determine sexual response to external stimuli. Oh, a bit about myself. I am 5'8" tall, I work out whenever possible and am considered quite trim, I am 135 lbs., breasts are a c cup and my chest is 34" around. I do get hit on quite a bit so I guess I am reasonably attractive.

So, back to Todd. His erection startled me because I had this impulse to grab onto it. My husband loves hand-jobs and I really love giving them. I resisted the urge, started the short porn clips, grabbed my laptop and started to record information about the session. After a few minutes of observing a twitching penis I grabbed a feather and started to run the feather up the inside of Todd's legs. His chest lifted and he started to moan quite load. His penis was twitching faster now. I did this for about 4 minutes until I started to see precum gently oozing out of his penis. I ran the feather over his penis a few times and Todd started to thrust his hips.

At this time, I was seriously flustered. I was struggling to concentrate and decided to use my gloved hand to stimulate his testicles. I could see them moving gently under the wrinkled skin. Slowly I brushed the hair on his scrotum and brushed the feather from side to side over his penis. After about 15 seconds his body started to really thrash about, he ejaculated then went limp and lied there breathing heavily. He pulled himself back through the hole, dressed, said a thank you and left. He was the only one booked for this evening so I scurried out of the building went to the nearest adult novelty shop and bought a vibrator that had a remote control feature. This toy was awesome, I could leave the vibrator in my panties and via remote, operate it while I stimulated the participants. As soon as I got home I unwrapped the little red heart and while standing I placed it in my panties over my clitoris. I pressed the remote and just held onto the edge of my bed. My legs stiffened and I came in less than a minute falling onto my bed and breathing heavily. Oh my goodness did I need that.

The next day I had scheduled Kevin then Chris. Kevin arrived on time, she undressed and slid her body through the hole. This was interesting. I've never been presented with a woman's body to stimulate before, other than my own body that is. I only had one boy friend prior to my husband but I was well versed in stimulating men just from my two relationships. But a woman, other than myself, I had no idea what to do. I knew what I liked but had no idea if other women were the same. I decided to use the feather and see how this goes. Not being attracted to women I didn't bother putting my vibrating friend into my panties before this session. I thought this would be strictly a clinical type session. I remembered growing up, I had an aunt that was a lesbian and I always thought ewe grouse.

But now, I am in a situation where I have to stimulate a woman and no one can see me. I was actually getting a bit tingly and wet. I started the male/female based porno clips. For several minutes I traced the feather up from Kevin's toes to her chest. Her legs were closed and she was quite frigid and tight, she definitely wasn't relaxed at all. I ended up thinking that she might need some soft encouragement and took the chance that if she thought that there was a woman on the other side of the wall she might feel better about letting go. I leaned close to the hole in the wall, gently put my hand between her breasts and said, " just relax, everything should feel wonderful". She breathed a sigh and I could see her whole body relax into the table.

I started with the feather again and after a couple of minutes she opened her legs a bit. By this time my vagina was on fire and nipples almost hurt. I stopped using the feather, I switched the clips to lesbian ones at the click of a button on my laptop, grabbed some lotion that was on my desk, I covered my hands and started to massage all over this slim body that was at my disposal. I became fascinated with her breasts, they were much softer than mine (likely because she was 10 years my senior) and her nipples were highly responsive to touch. She was breathing heavily now, as was I. I couldn't help myself, I lowered my mouth onto her left nipple and ran my tongue in circles. She immediate arched her back.

I took my right hand and for the first time in my life cupped another woman's puss puss. I was just like mine but so different because it wasn't. Kevin was wet, and I mean extremely wet. I used her wetness to gently penetrate her with my middle finger. I moved down to her pussy and with my left hand I started to continually circled her clitoris. She was squirming and breathing rapidly. My right hand was moving in and out of her pussy as fast as I could move now. Then Kevin tensed and bore down hard. Her legs started to shake. I pressed my finger onto her clitoris and just held it there.

Her body went completely limp, like completely limp. I stepped back while gently removing my fingers and immediate check to see if she was breathing. Phew, her chest was moving. Wow, she actually passed out. I could see she was out in the monitor. I had read about this and heard of others that experience this but seeing it first hand was quite an eye opener. It took several minutes but Kevin woke and was notably disoriented and confused. I thought I better say something so again I leaned in and said, "I hope you are okay Kevin, did that feel nice". She scrabbled out of the hole and was out of the room in under a minute. Kevin emailed me later that night and explained that that was her first orgasm and in her words it freaked her out. She thanked me profusely and then said yes that felt really really nice.

My heighten arousal during the whole ordeal with Kevin quickly subsided after her speedy retreat. I think the shock of it all threw me off. Chris came in on time and promptly presented himself to me through the hole. His naked body was gorgeous. His limp penis was larger than my husband's erect penis. I hadn't remembered to put in my friend so I started the porno clips and dug through my purse to find my new toy. Lifting my skirt and pulling my panties to the side I placed my friend right where I wanted her to be. I drew my focus back to Chris after whipping my hands from my wetness. Chris was starting to get an erection. This was getting interesting and my feelings of lust were clawing back at me.

I shook my head and composed myself, grabbed a new feather and started my tantalizing session. Chris was loving the attention. His penis grew to full staff and within a few minutes he was oozing precum. I kind of have a thing for precum and Chris was producing more than I have ever seen. I replaced the feather with a wand vibrator and as Chris' penis pulsed it would continually expel precum. With my mouth open in awe I moved a finger to his abdomen and scooped up a bit of the clear liquid. I brought it to my nose and it smelt nice, instinctively I licked my fingers and it tasted sooo good. Lost in lust, I turned on my vibrating friend in my panties via the remote and then leaned over and placed the head of Chris' cock into my mouth. I kept the wand vibrator on his "clitoral area" of the penis and just embellished the feeling and the taste of Chris' pulsating precum. With one of my left hand I started to tweak one of Chris' nipples. That's all it took. Chris clenched and released his semen into my mouth. There was just too much for me to handle. Much of his ejaculate oozed out of my mouth. During Chris' release I had my own. It was soo intense I felt dizzy and had to grab onto the table to stabilize myself. Coming to, I realized what I had just done and thought I can't be doing this. This has gone too far.

That evening I wrote an email to the whole group explaining that I need to terminate this project as other priorities have taken precedence. I explained that the results were excellent and then said a huge thanks to everyone. Right before hitting the send button my phone rang. It was my husband, I was excited to hear from him. He was supposed to be coming home for the weekend but explained that he would not be back for at least another month. He was reasonably drunk and said he was out with friends but I could hear other girls laughing in the back ground. It just frustrated me a bit because he wasn't overly nice during the conversation. After hanging up, I called another friend to gab and she said she understands what I am going through and to get comfortable with a good vibrator to pass those lusty nights until my husband could be there. I didn't explain to her what I was doing but I thought that as long as I keep things sane and healthy I should be able to finish my stimulation sessions. I saved the email as a draft and ended up scheduling Geoff for the next evening.

The day went by fast and I was in a cheery mood when Geoff showed up. Just prior to Geoff showing up I received an email from Kevin asking if I would like to go over to her house for dinner on Friday night. Talk about a shocker of an email. It completely threw me off. Seeing Geoff naked brought me back to my senses. He was very slim but had a nice sized penis in relation to his body type. I remembered that he noted that he liked "anal play" as he put it. I wondered if he was gay so I tested my suspicion by first putting on a guy on girl scene followed by a gay male scene. He was sufficiently aroused with the guy girl scene but lost his erection when the gay male couple went at it. I resumed with lesbian and opposite sex couples after that and he responded really well.

In fact, I tried something that I had never done, a prostate massage. I had read up how to properly stimulate the prostate and thought what better a time to give it a try. I played with the feather for a bit and then did some hand caressing and then lubed up my gloved hand and went in for the kill. With my left hand holding his penis in my fist, I rimmed Geoff with my right hand middle finger for quite some time and he was loving it. I found this very erotic actually. I felt kind of dirty but excited at the same time. Geoff was pumping my left hand with his penis now. Slowly I started to press my finger into Geoff and I noticed a drop of precum ooze and drip from his penis. I started grinding my puss puss into my chair. My breathing changed and I felt a huge amount of sexual energy and tension building. I found Geoff's prostate and gently applied pressure in a come here type of fashion with my finger tip.

With my left hand I just pressed down at the base of his penis while continuing to stimulate only his prostate. Copious amount of precum came out and then to my surprise I noticed the fluid changed from clear to white. That must be the semen in the prostate. Wow, I was actually milking the male G-Spot. This fascinated me. I stood up from my chair and leaned in close to Geoff to watch the fluid come out. It happened again, instinctively I placed my lips around just the tip of Geoff's cock and gently sucked on the his circumcised head. He smelt great and tasted like he ate well. I was savoring the taste and then suddenly he bucked once, then again, and then emptied his seed into my mouth. Never having been a fan of swallowing or even having semen in my mouth I just lost myself in the moment and consumed his nectar just like I had done with Chris. After a short time, I released him from my mouth. He laid on the table for a few minutes and then pulled himself back through the hole.

That was it for tonight. Todd was scheduled for the next evening.

When Todd came in he had brought some flowers with him. I thought, what a sweet heart. He disrobed and placed himself through the hole in the wall. His penis was the shortest but had a nice girth and quite a pointy head. This whole opportunity has been quite a learning experience for me to see all these different shapes and sizes. While played with his nipples and his penis I started becoming dizzy with lust again. I really needed my husband, like now. I hadn't brought in my friend to help me so I started rationalizing what I could do to stimulate myself while stimulating Todd. I took off my pants and my panties and climbed up onto the massage table. I reasoned that it should be fine to rub against one of Todd's legs.

12