I'm Happily Married...But Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona replied, "The boat was great. Being ravished on the boat would have made it even better but as you say we didn't have the right privacy. In any case, if we'd had sex on the deck we probably would have rolled off into the river. Soft beds are nicer. Besides, teasing you for four hours made our sex here all the better. I knew you were staring at my tits all day; it was erotic. I was embarrassed when my nipples got hard but that was also hot."

"It was for me," replied Tim.

Mona then continued, "I knew you were enjoying how my top looked. When the mate wasn't nearby there were several times that I positioned myself with my hands behind me so my tits were pushed out. I knew you'd like the view. Did you think those poses were accidental?" Tim smiled and admitted that he hadn't known she was aware of his lustful stares and certainly didn't know she'd been posing for him.

After a passionate kiss Tim said he was going to fill the tub so Mona could have a relaxing bath before getting dressed for dinner. He noted that he fully intended to enjoy her body sexually again in the evening.

The couple had a nice dinner and drove home with Tim's hand exploring Mona's stocking covered legs. He loved how she felt and said if he ran the world women would only wear skirts. Feeling the incredibly soft skin of her thigh above her stocking he amended his ideal dress code to include stockings and prohibit pantyhose.

As they arrived at home they agreed to have some wine while sitting on the couch in the glow of their fireplace. The fire was already set and needed just a match to create a romantic setting. Tim took his time undressing Mona as they kissed and touched each other on the couch.

By the time they moved to the bedroom she was wearing only the garter belt, stockings and heels. He was down to just his shorts. Tim brought Mona to the bed and helped her lie down. He positioned himself so that his mouth was aligned with her breasts. Over the next thirty minutes Tim devoured Mona's breasts and nipples using his hands and mouth. He again told her that he'd been turned on for hours by watching her upper body on the sailboat. Knowing that the first mate was looking at her had also been exciting. Tim said after hours of staring at her tits he literally couldn't get enough of them in his mouth. He brought her to two orgasms with his mouth on her tits and a hand playing with her pussy.

He finally decided it was time to take his own pleasure. He rolled Mona on her side to face away from him and found his way into her from behind. His one hand grasped her hip while his other still enjoyed feeling her breast. It didn't take long for him to erupt inside of her.

When the couple awoke the next morning Mona whispered to Tim that her nipples were not really sore but certainly felt some sensitivity from the previous night. She said 'almost sore' was a very pleasant way to greet the day. They both smiled at the thought and all that it brought to mind.

When Mona welcomed Gail to their third session she was immediately struck by how Gail looked. She had lustrous shoulder length hair that looked very soft and sensuous. She wore a simple navy dress with a scooped neckline. The dress fit as if custom made and hugged a body any woman would love to call her own. She was too solidly built for her body to be described as 'Barbie like' but she was definitely top heavy like the original doll with a chest at least two cup sizes bigger than average. She wouldn't be hired as a fashion model but her body was beautiful. Her bust was high and bordering on 'too big' for the rest of her body but just perfect for any tit loving man. Mona wondered if her breasts were real but figured that didn't really matter at this point. Gail's waist was slim and her hips just large enough to be sensuous. The dress hugged her thighs and ended above the knee to show a beautifully shaped long pair of legs.

Mona was almost speechless but quickly recovered and greeted Gail in a professional way. When they were both seated in Mona's office Mona said, "You look wonderful today. That dress fits you as if it was tailored for you. You look very sexy and sophisticated."

"Thank you," replied Gail. "It actually was altered for me. My breasts and waist measurements don't conform to off the rack sizing. It's something I used to wear to sales presentations and business dinners but frankly I had too many men leering at me all day so I started wearing suits about one size too large."

Mona nodded. "About how long ago did you start that?"

"Well, I had several tailored dresses like this that I used to wear at my old firm- about five years ago. Then I gained weight and wore suits to cover up. Then I lost the weight and wore some of the dresses to my new job where I found the men just too horny and pigish. To answer your question, I guess I haven't worn any of these dresses for about a year."

"And how do you dress at home? Is that closer to the tailored dress or the 'too big suit' style?

"Oh, I see what you're saying. Yes, I guess when you play down your sex appeal all day at work you also do the same thing at home."

"I don't mean to presume that you do that; I'm simply asking what you think."

"Well, just like most women, I take time getting ready for work. Even though my look isn't very fashionable or sexy I think of myself as 'getting dressed up' for work. When I come home I dress down to things that are casual and comfortable and probably even less sexy than my suits."

Mona nodded and said, "I don't want us to jump to conclusions here. There may be other factors but we can't ignore the obvious. If you dress to reduce your sex appeal at work you may well be acting the same way at home and sending that message to your husband. That certainly could impact on your sex life."

Gail smiled broadly and blushed saying, "Well, when my husband saw how I was dressed this morning he joked that it looked like I was having an affair and must be meeting my lover. I blew off his comment but he made it very clear that he wants to be 'my lover' this evening. What's funny is that he didn't even see my lingerie."

Mona said, "That all sounds good. From what you just said I guess you did your homework and are wearing some special lingerie today."

"Yes. I don't have much that's blatantly sexy but now that you've started me thinking about it I'm planning on shopping for some soon."

"Okay. Great. Tell me about your sexiest lingerie and what you remember about the last time you wore it. Are you wearing it today?"

"Well, I'm wearing the best I have. It wouldn't make the front cover of a lingerie catalog." Gesturing with her hands in a cupping fashion slightly beneath her breasts she continued, "It's a silky demi- bra and matching bikini. It's not a push-up bra; my breasts are too big for that. The demi- cup style leaves quite a bit of my breasts exposed. I feel very naked. The bra doesn't give the firm support that I get from my everyday bras so my breasts bounce when I walk. It's a constant reminder of how naked my breasts are. I'd forgotten that sensation until I walked hurriedly from my car into the office this morning. I'm embarrassed to say that I got aroused."

"That's okay. Being aroused is good. And you said your husband's already expressed more sexual interest in you; that all sounds great. Do you have pleasant memories from when you last wore the bra?"

"Oh, yes. As I dug the bra and panties out from a drawer I don't use my mind flashed back to our second anniversary which I believe was the last time-that's three years ago. After dinner at a nice restaurant we went home, opened some wine and had a very sexy evening. My husband loved undressing me and I loved the attention. Just thinking about that evening gets me aroused."

"Okay. What caused the bra and panties to get banished to the drawer you don't use?"

"I put on weight. I felt fat and not very sexy. I gained the weight over about a year or so before I resolved to get fit again which, of course took another 9 to 12 months. I'm in better shape now than I was when I last wore the bra. I guess my head just hasn't caught up with my sexier body."

"Okay. What I'm hearing is that you've found the special lingerie to be arousing and that you expect your husband will be excited when he learns you're wearing it. That's great. I'd let this evening evolve slowly. Perhaps tease him with telling him about the lingerie before he gets to see or touch. That could be a phone call this afternoon or a mention across the dinner table."

"Okay."

"I'm going to throw out some other ideas for the future but I would leave tonight simple. Just tease him with your new sexy look and hint that there's more to come if he pleases you. Mention might be made of your planned lingerie purchase. You might ask if he has any special requests as to the type of lingerie you buy. Perhaps he'd like to participate in shopping with you.

"You might use the time tonight when your husband is excited to wonder out loud with him what the two of you might like to do in a sexual context this weekend. Make it clear that tonight shouldn't be a one-time event. One idea would be to suggest going to dinner where you went for your second anniversary.

"Obviously, I don't know what your husband likes most about your body or what sexual activities the two of you enjoy. Let me just throw out some ideas for your consideration. In the context of lingerie some men want to make love with a princess and favor soft silky lingerie. Others would use cruder language to describe the sex act and like their wife to dress like a hooker. Many men might like either extreme- depending on their mood on a particular night. Even if your outside clothes are conservative, some couples find it erotic for the woman to wear sexy lingerie. It's their secret and can serve as indirect foreplay."

"Right. I thought about telling my husband about my lingerie this morning but I was embarrassed and held back."

"Some couples have lingerie and slutty clothes that are just for play in the privacy of the home. You mentioned that your breasts are too big for a push up bra. That may be true generally but in the privacy of the home some men would love an obscene display of cleavage. I don't know about your husband but it wouldn't shock me if he'd love to see your breasts spilling out of a push-up bra or corset during a private dinner at home."

Gail smiled and said, "You're on the money with that. My husband would love me to flaunt my breasts at home. It's happened from time to time but probably not frequently enough."

"Sexual practices differ widely among different couples. Some think of sex as something that's always done in the missionary position in the dark. Others enjoy many positions, oral sex, sex toys, role playing, light bondage, etc. No matter where you might be in that spectrum, I'd suggest you try something new or something you haven't done in a while. These are things the two of you should discuss."

Gail said, "I hear all that you're saying. I'm not sure how much I could actually do. I'm not that bold or experienced. I have to confess that I've never actually touched my husband's penis. I know that puts me in a league with middle school girls but that's where I am. I've obviously never done any of the other sex things you mentioned."

Mona was shocked but kept her voice steady saying, "That's okay. Perhaps you don't need to do much. If it's more comfortable for you and your husband discuss a general aspect of one of the activities I outlined and suggest that he be more aggressive in that area. Give him confidence to try something new without fear that you'll think he's a pervert. Plant an idea and assure him that you'll be very open-minded to whatever he wants.

"Actually, that brings a slightly different subject to mind. Perhaps you'd like your husband to fully take charge in the bedroom. In other words, you'd cede control to him and let him ravish you or tease you- all as decided by him. Perhaps you'd like him to tie you down in a spread-eagle form on the bed or bend you over some furniture and take you from behind. He might push you into some kinky acts you're not totally comfortable with but you'd have no responsibility or guilt because he made you do it. In other words, you submit to whatever he demands and he takes what he wants."

"Oh my," replied Gail. "I think you just hit my main arousal switch. I'd love for him to ravish me- perhaps not all of the time but...well...often. Please excuse my bluntness but what's the point of having killer tits if nobody's going to be rough with them and find them so arousing that he loses control? I think of my body as 'voluptuous' and I'm proud of it. To me a body like mine cries out to be 'fucked' rather than romanced and I can't remember the last time I experienced that kind of sex. Umm... I'm sorry if I was too explicit."

"No, not at all. My sex life isn't important in our sessions but just between you and me, I think of my body as similar to yours. I agree that we're built for sexual use by a dominant man- a man who finds you so sexy he loses control and 'has his way with you' as the saying goes. I could use more ravishing myself."

The women laughed at their shared kinkiness. Mona then turned serious and noted to Gail that even though she wanted her husband to take charge she might need to take the first step by discussing her wishes with him and giving him permission. She said, "A loving husband might feel he ought to always be gentle and loving in bed. If you want to experience rougher sex or 'being taken' you should clarify that your husband can be dominant and lusty-explain that your body sometimes wants hard sex rather than cuddling."

As the session ended Mona told Gail to enjoy her evening with her 'lover' and to not allow it to be a one night event. She specifically urged that Gail go slowly in trying to introduce new excitement; they'd talk about such things at their next session. Wearing sexier lingerie each day as a reminder of her new sex appeal would be a good start.

When Gail was gone Mona sat back and sighed. She needed to write some file notes but didn't know where to start. She'd thought Gail was like her but now realized she had a dramatically different sexual history. Mona was ashamed and embarrassed that she'd failed to pick up on that. Mona had inexcusably assumed the woman's bra size equated with sexual experience. She'd still be thinking that if Gail hadn't expressly confessed her lack of experience. How should Mona guide a sexy but naïve married woman who wants a better sex life?

What about Gail's husband? Gail had said he liked her big tits so he wasn't homosexual or non-sexual but after five years of marriage she'd never touched his cock! How could that be? Maybe there was a religious or cultural explanation. Maybe the husband didn't want his wife to like sex? Mona's mind flashed to stories of cultures that still practiced clitoral mutilation and was aghast at the possibility that Gail's husband could have such a background. Of course, there were other more probable explanations.

Gail's case was a lot more challenging than she'd originally thought.

12