I'm Happily Married...But Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail lifted her head and said, "Until just a few days ago I never imagined doing this. Even though it's my first time you seem to be enjoying what I'm doing. Right?"

Bill quickly composed his thoughts and didn't yell or raise his voice. He calmly but urgently said, "You're doing great but this isn't the time for talk. Once you get me to this level of arousal please don't stop."

"Sorry. I didn't think." Gail returned her mouth to his cock and heard a subtle sigh of pleasure. The video hadn't mentioned the urgency Bill seemed to have. She guessed that might reflect its being the first time she done this for him. Remembering their prior evening she thought he might like rougher treatment so she clasped his cock and balls more firmly and was more aggressive with her tongue. She could feel the tremor in his balls that seemed to be in direct response to her actions. In a few seconds she could feel his ass clench and his hips rise. Instinctively she knew he was about to spew his semen in her mouth. She steeled herself- not knowing how strongly it would shoot nor how much volume to expect.

Bill's cock erupted and Gail held her ground. The velocity, volume, temperature and rhythm of his multiple spurts were all new to her but none of it was shocking. The prior evening's ejaculation in her hand had prepped her well. It tasted as it had on her fingers- not great but tolerable. She kept his cock in her mouth despite the involuntary movement of his hips and then dutifully swallowed his deposit. Feeling very sophisticated, Gail waited for his last dribble and tongued clean the head of his cock. She then opened her mouth, pulled back an inch or two and kissed the head saying, "Your wife is now officially a 'cock sucker'. I'd say you can have me do that anytime but I don't want you to ignore my vagina. I'm afraid you might love having your cock between my breasts and in my mouth so much you'll never go below my waist."

"I don't think you need to worry. If you'll untie me and give me ten minutes to get ready I'll explore the area you're worried about, remove some of its camouflage and see if I can find new ways to please it."

Gail smiled and moved off of the bed. She didn't untie him and said, "Relax. I'm not quite done. Just lie back while I get us some water for when I'm done."

She disappeared and he heard her make her way to and from the kitchen. She placed two small bottles of water on the night stand and was pleased to see Bill's cock had calmed and shrunk to its flaccid state. She sat on the bed near his knees and said, "I'm not going to give you another orgasm but I want to put my mouth on you and feel you grow in my mouth." She bent over and enveloped his soft cock. He was startled but wasn't about to complain. Her swirling tongue and a hand cradling his balls soon had his cock starting to stir. Gail murmured her approval as she felt him begin to swell. It was a slow but steady process. Within 15 seconds he was firm and too big to be contained by her mouth. She stayed planted on his cockhead but more of his shaft seemed to grow from between her lips.

Gail was fascinated by his subtle growth in length and firmness. She wondered how often she might be called on to resurrect his soft cock in the future. It made her feel powerful to bring his flaccid cock to sex-ready hardness. He wasn't yet super hard but she was confident she could easily bring him the rest of the way with continued effort. For now, it was time to stop since her curiosity had been satisfied.

Gail released his cock and said, "I'm stopping now. I assume you're not so horny that you need me to bring you to orgasm. In fact, save yourself and you can take me when you're done exploring. The delay will make it better."

She untied Bill's wrists leaving the scarves on the bed with the hope that Bill would bind her again. She'd found being helpless while he touched her the prior night to add to the excitement and secretly thought that she might enjoy bondage as a frequent component in their sex life.

Bill said, "You've surprised me again. I guess you're not afraid of my cock anymore. Let me have some water and give me five minutes to get ready."

"I just wanted to feel you getting hard in my mouth. I can't explain why. I was curious. It made me feel powerful to make you hard so easily."

In a few minutes Bill had placed a waterproof pad on the bed and placed his hair trimmer and shaving materials within reach. He called Gail over, positioned her on the bed with her ass centered on the pad and tied her wrists. He spread her legs and moved in to sit next to her left hip with the cordless electric trimmer in his hand. He assured Gail that there was a guide covering the cutting edge so that she didn't have to worry about being cut or scratched. The guide would also leave what he guessed should be about a half inch of hair. He suggested that she could watch if she wanted but it might make more sense to wait for the finished look. Gail agreed that she'd wait. She closed her eyes and attempted to relax.

Bill turned on the clipper and attacked her Venus Mound. Since the hair was curly and growing in various directions the task proved more tedious than he'd expected. Several combings and multiple passes with the clipper from different angles eventually produced the dramatically shorter look he had in mind. He then repeated a similar effort between her legs which presented the additional challenge of the nooks and valleys between her pussy and each leg. In due course all of the long hair was gone and lying in small wispy clumps on the pad.

Bill announced it was time for her shave and warned that as a first step he'd be wetting her hair. After using a facecloth saturated with warm water to prepare her he lathered up the Venus Mound area and between her legs. He began shaving the edges of her Venus Mound and could feel Gail's body tense. With assurances that he shaved his face every day and would be very careful she seemed to calm. She explained she was also nervous about being hairless and he confirmed that he wasn't going to shave too much. The shaving effort took repeated passes over the same areas as the longish hair clogged his double bladed razor. Finally he was satisfied; he'd produced a well defined triangle of hair covering about half the size of her prior growth.

Between her legs he performed a bikini shave leaving only her lips plus a half inch boundary area on each side with longer hair. When he was finished he rinsed off the remnants of shaving cream and patted her dry. After removing the pad and shaving materials he applied the feminine shaving salve to her skin. He took his time using prolonged touching and gentle rubbing along both sides of her pussy. Gail enjoyed the fingertip massage so close to her pussy and strained to lift her head to see how she looked. Between her tied hands and her large chest she wasn't able to see anything.

Bill said, "Needless to say, I love your new look. I can finally see your most intimate area. In the past it's been somewhat of a mystery. I'd fumble in the hair with my fingers to blindly find your opening and insert my cock. Now I'll be able to engage in more foreplay and be better able to pleasure you.

Gail replied, "I want to see," and pointed to the mirror on her vanity.

Bill quickly retrieved her portable mirror. After several failed tries he was able to hold the mirror about a foot above Gail's hips and angle it so she could see. She was a little shocked at how pronounced her pussy lips now appeared. In the past it had been easy to ignore her vaginal area since visually it was always just hair. Now, the contrast between the narrow patch of hair and the adjacent denuded skin seemed to cry out, "Here's my pussy." Gail recited this to Bill. His response was to offer to shave off the remaining hair. She declined and said that maybe the mirror was exaggerating the contrast. Bill agreed and noted that she also didn't normally lie about with her legs spread for inspection.

Putting the mirror to the side Bill reached out to enjoy the exposed feeling of Gail's Mound and pussy area. His fingers trailed along the shaved edges of her new hair lines- first where her triangular Venus Mound was pointing toward her pussy and then along the hair covered pussy lip area. He then explored the areas that he'd left with a manicured covering of hair. He told her how his fingers could feel so much more skin and could follow the natural contours of her body. He found the touch to be much more intimate than before. Gail's breathing seemed to echo that sentiment as she was obviously enjoying his hand. He moved his body up on the bed so that his mouth could taste a nipple while his hand continued his exploration. Within a minute his hand was encountering increased moistness of her lips- well lubricated from her arousal. She groaned and squirmed under his touch and he pressed between her pussy lips more deeply. He said, "It's as great as I expected. Your pussy can't hide from me like it did before. You're not totally exposed but its close enough. Anytime I want to touch you intimately I can without having to search through a bunch of hair just to find you."

"I'm glad you like it; I feel very exposed which is very hot when you're here with me. I love how your fingers feel. I'm not sure how the 'exposed' feeling will be at work and while doing other everyday things. I guess I'll have to get used to the new me."

"I'm sure you'll find it comfortable and perhaps sexy. I know I'll be thinking about your pussy more than I did before."

Bill's fingers delved deeper to Gail's great pleasure. She knew her pussy was very wet. She enjoyed his fingers sliding on her lips and imagined that her pussy had 'opened' with arousal as the books had described. Before her reading she hadn't known that her pussy did that; it was hot to think about how her body was designed for sex and made adjustments to get ready for penetration. She was disappointed when she sensed her husband's fingers withdraw followed by his body moving away.

Bill stood and moved to pick something up- a flat rectangular throw pillow. With her cooperation he gently worked the pillow under her ass. It was an odd position for her; her hips were much higher than usual. He moved Gail's legs further apart and she realized how the pillow had caused her pussy to be elevated and exposed. Bill moved between her legs. Gail's legs bent at the knees so her feet could rest on the bed. She felt uneasy at being so blatantly exposed but also excited at the prospect of what she expected would soon happen. She'd bought him the oral sex 'how to' video and assumed that's where he was headed. In fact, she admitted to herself she'd be very disappointed if he didn't put his mouth on her.

One of Bill's hands cradled the side of her ass as he supported himself on his forearm. Some of the fingers on his other hand returned to touch her vaginal lips. Gail then felt a new sensation. It was a teasing, subtle touch that was running up and down her right pussy lip and then moved to her left. She wasn't sure if she liked the sensation but she loved the image that her husband had his mouth on her vagina for her pleasure. She could discern first his lips and then the moist softness of his tongue. Having his tongue on her pussy was intimate- more intimate than anything she'd ever experienced.

Bill found his first taste of her to be hugely exciting. There was a scent and taste that was unique. It was pleasant; not too sour or sweet. Knowing the source made it sexy. Her lips were slippery with arousal. She'd obviously enjoyed the prolonged foreplay of giving her first blow job and then toying with his limp cock. She'd also known that he'd be experimenting with oral sex on her so if a woman was ever prepared for her first oral sex Gail certainly was. He hoped he wouldn't disappoint her.

His fingers spread her lips apart and he explored her lips from bottom to top with his lips and tongue. He paid attention to her reaction- searching for clues as to what she liked and what wasn't good. After a while he concluded he was over-thinking. He'd just do what he thought would feel good. He became more aggressive with his tongue and inserted a finger into her pussy. Gail's body tensed and her arousal increased noticeably. While continuing with his tongue he increased the movements of his finger to her obvious approval.

Gradually Gail realized that she'd become much more aroused and that his tongue felt very good as it toyed with her. Indeed she started to ache with a desire for an orgasm. His tongue was nice but it was a tease that was approaching the level of frustration. She ground her pussy against his mouth. If her hands were free she'd be pinching a nipple and grabbing his head in an effort to push faster toward climax. His fingers felt great but the overall experience was still a little frustrating since it seemed like an endless tease.

Gail's arousal re-doubled when she felt a more intense feeling in her pussy. She quickly deduced that his tongue had moved to her clitoris. She hadn't realized that he'd been deliberately avoiding that sensitive area. It was obvious now; her clitoris was on fire. Her hips were coming off the bed in a vain effort to force more contact. He was definitely trying his best to please her. She wondered if oral sex would involve prolonged teasing like this every time or would they each develop new skills to bring her off faster. Then again, being teased was great if it eventually paid off. She started to worry that the teasing wouldn't be enough for her to orgasm. Perhaps she should ask for him to suck on her nipples or to release her hands so she could abuse them. His mouth on her was all new and very frustrating.

Then she felt it. A powerful orgasm was rushing through her. It was truly overwhelming. Her body shook and she clamped her mouth shut to muffle an involuntary scream. As the climatic wave passed over her the strength in every one of her muscles seemed to evaporate. She's never felt so spent. Every few seconds her body had a spasm but otherwise it seemed deflated and incapable of any movement. Her mind went almost blank but she retained the thought that oral sex was great. She'd never had such a massive orgasm.

Gail became aware of Bill's kissing her inner thighs. She wasn't sure if it felt good or not but it was a loving gesture. She then sensed he was moving on the bed- rising between her spread legs and looming over her elevated pussy. With her ass on the pillow she knew she was obscenely exposed. Part of her mind recognized she should be embarrassed but her body was powerless to close her legs or otherwise cover up. Her sensitized pussy felt a nudge and then she knew; Bill was going to fuck her again-in fact, he was already inside her. Her pussy was so open and wet he'd slipped in before her mind had even grasped what he was doing. One part of her wanted to push him away while another was excited at the thought of being taken while so vulnerable and exposed. She was being sexually penetrated and her sated body couldn't stop her mate from taking whatever he wanted. It was the feeling she'd been fantasizing about off and on since adolescence.

Bill's strokes were long and deep. He seemed to adopt a deliberate rhythm as if he knew it would take him a long time to build up to his orgasm. Gail was only mildly aware of his fucking her since she was still recovering from her huge climax. After about a minute she was able to focus better but her contribution to the sex act was roughly that of an inflatable doll. She was lying there passively and being fucked by a horny man. Even in her naïve first year of marriage she'd responded with better passion. She felt guilty and willed herself to get more into the moment. As she gathered her wits she began to respond to Bill a little by pressing her hips up toward Bill as he thrust forward. After a little while longer she squeezed her Kegel muscles. She'd read those muscles could be trained to grasp one's lover more tightly. She resolved to learn about that training over the next few weeks and do what she could to give her another sexual tool she could use to pleasure Bill.

Gradually her modest efforts and Bill's lust seemed to be bringing him toward orgasm. Despite her fatigue she grew more aroused from experiencing his excitement. She started to imagine how his cock was plowing into her wet pussy. She knew she must be super wet and loose. That was lewd and exciting but probably frustrating for him. His cock undoubtedly craved more constrictive pressure. The Kegel exercises should help for future times like this. Her untrained muscles were weak. She felt guilty about her inability to please Bill as well as she might. She continued to do her best to squeeze her pussy. As she squeezed she could feel his cock more so she was confident he could feel her efforts too.

Gail became aware of her breasts swaying violently as Bill fucked her. The big mounds of soft flesh seemed alive as their mass rolled like a wave forward and back. That didn't seem sexy to Gail but she could see Bill staring intently at the constantly changing shapes. It seemed to incite him to drill her even more forcefully. He was going to climax soon.

Gail was fascinated by his behavior. Even with his cock buried in her wet pussy her tits remained his obsession and were going to bring him off. He kept staring at them and pounded into her with ever increasing lusty power. Soon it happened. Mesmerized by her undulating breasts his cock exploded and expelled every drop of semen he had left.

After several seconds of repose, Bill climbed from between her legs and flopped down onto the bed. The couple lay next to each other quietly for several minutes. When he could talk Bill said he felt totally drained. He teased that Gail's mouth might be needed to bring his flaccid cock back to life later in the day. She assured him she'd be available if needed but was confident his cock would recover by the evening. They agreed they each needed a shower and a relaxed afternoon.

During the afternoon Bill brought up the subject of Gail's next therapy session. He asked if Gail thought he actually needed to give Mona a report on their sexual activity and, if so, should it be in person or by phone.

Gail said, "I promised we'd each give her a report- you have to give one. If you can take off from work I'd think you'd want to do it in person. I told you her body is like mine. She's got very large breasts. She's a little heavier than I am but our bodies are pretty similar. She dresses professionally but also knows how to show off her assets. You'll love staring at her chest. Don't you want to turn the woman on by your tale of your sexual exploits?

Bill replied, "Well...I guess so but I'll be embarrassed."

"Let me put it a different way. You won't be turning on just one horny big breasted woman. I'll be listening too. Make me horny with your story and we'll come home for some special afternoon sex. After spending the 50 minutes with two busty women maybe you'd like to demonstrate 'tit fucking' for me? I'm always eager to learn new things."

"Okay. That's an invitation I can't refuse."

That evening the couple enjoyed another back to back exploration session. Gail gave her second blow job and Bill went down on her again. He didn't need her mouth to get hard but it took every bit of her mouth and her hands to bring him close to orgasm. It was obvious that gentle play wasn't going to bring him to climax so she squeezed him firmly with a hand while mouthing his cockhead. After a while she added more saliva and stroked him roughly while teasing his corona with her tongue. Even this seemed to bring him to the edge but not over it. Gail was worried she might be hurting him but he assured her in gasped words and phrases that she was doing fine and should definitely not stop. She kept applying more pressure to her stroking fingers and finally he climaxed with deep shudders and strained breathing. Had he been older she would have worried his heart would give out but they both survived.