I'm Having Your Baby, Boy! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our first position was doggy style, with slow and deep penetrations. Gawd was this hot babe tight! It took a lot of my willpower to withstand the onslaught of her twat on my poor pecker. I managed only just to withstand an early retirement. The second position was a reversed cowgirl ride. Instead of deep long hauls the redheads bounced now wildly on top of the males. Luckily this bout was cut short by the bell, otherwise I would have lost it for sure.

The steaming encounters are always a joy to watch and fun to participate in! It was like being in the show again as a participant, but without the pressure to decide anything knowing your choice can be so life changing. So, I relaxed a bit and rode that rollercoaster and enjoying the show. Four times sixteen performances were featured on four stages. This carnal galore was a true celebration of the anniversary.

The fishing of the beads out of Mona's pussy to see which duo is next, is since the first show one of the favourite moments of the public. Mona lifts her iconic little black mesh dress and drops her high cut pink knickers to bare her bald beaver. Then Mat plunges his eager fingers inside her honeypot to get hold of the slippery beads. Mona's moaning acts like an accompanying drum roll. The presenting of the results is nowadays even used as a hot lottery draw!

After the contenders made their final choice at their desks Mat went on.

"The choices have been made. The contenders have tested our four date candidates. Our computer is now processing their experiences and what they have indicated tonight: which girl is the best match for them sexually. And then we'll see if this concurs with our scientific prediction in the sealed envelope."

Mona took the envelope from the wire which had held the verdict above the central stage. She handed it over to Mat, who announced today's matches. This time all choices of the candidates miraculously matched the scientifically predicted couples. With a compilation of the impregnation fucks in the glory hole room on the screens Mat said:

"You've all participated in our breeding program in gynaecologist Fred's facility back in LA. Let's find out if your two days of anonymous fucking your dream match, of which you only know now who that was, has indeed resulted in pregnancies. For you know that to win your dream date she has to be pregnant. The show isn't named "I'M HAVING YOUR BABY, BOY!" for nothing..."

An obstetric chair was wheeled into the studio, followed by a man in doctor's dress. "Meet our gynaecologist Fred who has monitored the ladies for quite a long time and who had calculated on which days the girls had their most fertile days, so to decide on which days the breeding would take place to gain the most success. He will now check with medical ultrasound who of you has succeeded in knocking up his girl. We will all see the evidence. We've mounted a tiny camera inside the endovaginal transducer through which we'll all witness the procedure."

The four date-nominees of today's show faced their final ordeal. Had all their investment been in vain, or had they reached their ultimate goal. The first chick got in the obstetric chair and Fred began to bring the ultrasound transducer inside. The pussy lips of the girl gave way after only a slight nudging of the tip of the cylinder, a feat all present and every horny viewer at home could see in all its sordid detail. The camera in the tip showed all there was to see: the agitated fuck chute, the flocks of sperm clinging to the walls of her vagina, the approaching of the cervix as the dildo like transducer travelled further inside. Bottoming out at the entrance of her womb the girl, her match and the audience held their breath as Fred switched to ultrasound. The flickering image changed, and no one dared to make a sound. It's that nerve wrecking moment in which the future of the girl is decided. Fred scanned the uterus; he froze the image and used the cursor to make some measurements.

"Ladies and gentlemen, here we see clearly an embedded embryo. We can say this has been a successful insemination. I congratulate the parents for having just started their own family." Fred's words were met by a big applause from the audience, and a big sigh of relieve from the mother to be.

Three more verdicts were given. Three more chicks got in Fred's chair, got their treasure filmed on the inside, got their womb scrutinised with ultrasound. Three hopeful date-nominees saw their innermost intimacy shared with the leering audience in the studio and with everybody in the world who paid to watch the live stream. Three future lives were on the line.

The result of Fred's examinations was met with mixed emotions. From a freeing feeling of getting off the hook and entering a good life with a perfect and loving partner with a child on the way, to the horrors of getting the gangbang treatment from the black fuck squad. The audience secretly hoped to witness the downfall of the chicks and to enjoy the desecration of some fair maidens with an imposed defiling of their private bits.

Tonight, the outcome was split down the middle. Half of the girls were pregnant, two were unfortunately not knocked up by their friends. The girls in the red and the blue bikini could breathe a sigh of relief, but the brunette and blonde lady were facing their worst nightmare.

The producer of the show stepped onto the floor and talked to Mat Sterbator for half a minute. Then Mat addressed the camera.

"Ladies and gents, we take a small break now before we go into the grand finale of the show. In the meantime, enjoy some footage we filmed this very afternoon! Please stay tuned, for you sure as hell don't want to miss the big apotheosis of this already legendary jubilee show!"

As soon as the images of our fuck feast appeared on all the screens the dreaded black fuck squad annex private guards entered the studio. They took positions at all four stages. Normally there were some six black stallions on the show, but today they were with no less than twelve professional breeders.

Mat introduced the final chapter. "I congratulate todays red and blue couples. You can relax and celebrate the beginning of your new relationship in your complimentary super deluxe grand suite. Enjoy each other and have fun!!"

Two stallions escorted the two happy couples out of the studio to the adjacent suites. Of course, everybody knows these love nests are fully equipped studios themselves, and we will enjoy everything that will be said and done sometime later.

"Beginning this new season, we introduce a new rule for our game. The ladies who are so unlucky not to be pregnant will get the same treatment as usual. Our pro-fuckers will put right what the candidate so unfortunately could not produce. BUT..., we give you poor fuckers an option. Do you accept your perfect match as your mate, even with a hybrid inside? If so, we will not send her away with a high chance of becoming a single mom. She'll stay here with us on the island. You two will share a suite in Broadcast House, and our fuck squad members will get free access there. Once a month in the show Fred will check if your girl has been conceived. If so, you are both free to go. Or stay in a condo in our village. But if she's not pregnant yet your stay will be extended. Every night you'll find another black friend in your bed to help make your wish for a child come true."

"To prevent that you will miraculously knock her up yourself in some stolen moment amidst the black breeding you'll be put in a cock cage. You will share the same suite, and you'll be witness to the breeding of your mate. But you can't fuck her yourself, not until she's pregnant. Now how does that sound, boys?"

The silence hung thick in the air. The two girls in yellow and green swimwear pleaded their case with a shimmer of hope in their eyes.

"The good side of it is you have a perfect matched mate, and your relation will be blessed with a certain child. You can start building your new life together right here after the show," Mat added. "It's only that your sex life will go on a holiday for a while during which you have to live the life of a cuckold."

The boys agreed hesitantly, where upon two guards took their arms and escorted them to a sofa next to the big bed on stage one.

"Since the winners of our previous shows have agreed to duplicate all action on the adjacent stages, we now need volunteers!" hollered Mat. "Today we have twelve professional breeders, of which we will allocate six to stage one. That leaves six stallions for the other three podiums. To properly duplicate the action, I need four volunteers per stage per chick, so we'll now pick twenty-four lucky guys from the public!"

A thunder of sound came from the audience who realised they had some 25% change to fuck one of the past winners, life on the show. I saw how the brunette Gloria in our group looked bewildered around with panic in her eyes. She's not pregnant, and most certainly doesn't see this sudden turn off events as a great prospect. The ordeal of getting fucked for real in a hard-core gangbang by two black fuck squad members, supplemented with four more certainly very horny and eager guys from the audience... now that will really be a test to her womb.

VANESSA

Meanwhile Vanessa was taken to the bed and pushed down on her knees, just as the blonde victim on central stage. Before she knew it, she had a big black boner stuffed in her mouth, trying it's best to get down her throat. Four hungry men from the audience flocked the bed and started to grope and fumble the poor girl. She was the winner two shows ago, so now pregnant some four month. No danger here to get stuck with a black man's kid, or from some dirty scumbag with a fixation on porn starlets. Vanessa gave in to the moment and it was clear to me she really enjoyed the onslaught. The boys from the audience loved her as well and lived out their dream come true.

On stage one the guy who was lucky to have chosen the right mate but unfortunate not to fix his child inside was sitting on the sofa watching the black studs mend his inability. Per the new rules this meant watching how his spouse-to-be was the centre of a very serious gangbang with the sole purpose to get her pregnant. And maybe secretly wishing they would succeed, for then his prospect as a cuckold would only be limited until the next show. Meanwhile the show's assistant Mona Lot was bouncing up and down on his lap, his rock-hard cock buried inside her cooch. He lost it inside Mona's seasoned slit long before the breeders were ready with his girl. His poor pecker, now shrunk to a pathetic useless boy's willy, was swiftly cleaned and fixed inside a cock cage.

"Look, we have our first contestant in a cage!" Mat hollered with a wanton expression on his face. "He will stay incarcerated at least until the next show in which Fred will examine the blonde's status. Meanwhile we don't have to miss anything since their suite will be on a continuous stream channel."

The last round was repeated now with the brunettes on the roster. The fuck squad are prime professional fuckers who could easily perform another round, including the delivery of another dose of potent baby batter. But the audience fuckers were replaced with a fresh bunch.

GLORIA

On my podium it was Gloria's turn to get the fucking of her life. The brunette hoped she's gotten away with it so far. But her chance to get through the night unscathed was diminishing fast. With one or two fucks, with maybe some sperm left inside her vagina, she might just outrun an unwanted insemination. But now, with two pro breeders and four lecherous amateurs lined-up to seriously fuck her she would be pregnant before the night is over. And not from her Greg.

Well, maybe she was lucky. There was the possibility that Greg had already planted his seed inside her womb this afternoon, or someday before. But now her uterus was going to be washed with an overdose of millions of mean little swimmers who were all going to try to beat Greg's poor spermatozoids. And did he leave his sperm inside? She couldn't remember. Nor if Benjamin or Daniel or the other two past winners had already come inside her treasure tonight. She just couldn't think straight anymore. She only knew for sure she was now going to be fucked over and over and over again and her poor little twat was going to be pumped full of hot sperm. Six times.

One of the black dogs was first. As Greg had come over to our stage and was holding Gloria's hands one of the biggest cocks on the island entered her poor pussy. She was split open and the big monster took possession of her innermost sanctum. If she thought she was ever fucked good she now had to redefine the definition of fucking. She had never felt this full. She realised there was no way she could prevent what was happening, and that her second child was going to be put inside tonight. Accepting the inevitable she gave in and let the men do what they wanted to. And that was simple one thing. Fuck her good and leave the content of their balls deep inside the love chute of this hot female they'd all seen before but until now never had the chance to get their hands on. Uhm, get their dicks in...

Gloria was gloriously fucked and truly knocked-up. She was held by the guys on the bed face down, with her bum in the air supported with a stack of cushions. Her green bikini was ripped away and the first pro-breeder wet her already soaking quim with his tongue. After inserting his fat baby maker, he stretched her pussy quite a bit and eventually deposited his payload on the very threshold of her womb, Gloria entered a hazy state in which she floated between dream and reality.

Four fans of the show alternated in taking possession of her hot love box, taking their opportunity to go wild inside one of their idols. With the black stallion having shown the way and made sure her sex was loose and ready and naturally lubricated, the first wannabe porn star took his moment of fame and pushed his dick inside Gloria's sopping wet cunt. The first push squeezed out some of the abundant baby juice already inside. He enveloped her with his body, whispering obscenities in her right ear, his left hand worked under her body and took hold of her tit, his right hand found her clit. His pumping movements made an audible sloshing sound. With a big growl he finished inside, putting another lethal dose close to her womb.

Three more eager studs with rampant hard-ons took their turn, three more cocks reamed the blonde's cunt, three more guys nutted inside a very coveted chick. Three more heavy loads of seed delivered to make up for a failed impregnation, three more ordeals for Gloria with fear of getting pregnant, three more chances of getting pregnant by someone else than her Greg.

But then her ordeal was not over yet. Gloria had received five doses of life potion down her vagina which made for a formidable pool of spunk deep down in her pit. And the way she lay on the bed with her pelvis tilted her womb was in the best position to let the little swimmers do their evil deed. At last, but certainly not the least, the second black fucker put his magic tool at the entrance of her love hole. With one big push he bottomed out, his cock buried to its root inside Gloria's tight pussy. His fat intruder pushed the surplus semen out again making it ooze out between his meat and the swollen pussy lips that unwillingly hung to his naked gun. It was almost perverse to see that packed pussy trying to milk even more spunk from yet another brutal invader. She was successful, and a sixth royal ejaculation filled up her twat again.

Meanwhile on the central stage the brunette of the show had been treated with the same therapy. From six black prime breeders. Now they had fucked their victim with the sole purpose of getting her into the family way. With Gloria that would be a bonus, the goal was to reproduce the action of the main podium. The only true difference between the stages was that the competitor who had chosen his dream girl right but had failed to deliver her a baby had been treated by Mona with a consolation fuck. Having just lost his juice inside Mona's slit his shrinking stiffy was now cleaned and put away inside a cock cage. For his date mate was now going to stay on the island and be bred on a daily basis to achieve a pregnancy after all. Only in the monthly shows Fred will check if she is pregnant indeed. And if not, the breeding program will continue, and her mate will stay locked up. Go figure, in the worst-case scenario this ordeal will be indefinitely...

EPILOGUE

The anniversary show was legendary, but never repeated. The extended breeding program eventually resulted in both unfortunate fuckees go preggers, and their mates being freed from their confinement (both their cocks and their minds), one in the next show, the other one show later. With the average of only one pregnant date nominee per show the fuck squad got busy with the fuck birds staying in Broadcast House. Or Breeding House, as the facility soon was named.

The public participation was a huge success, both in viewing rates and in ticket requests, so a new concept was developed by The Corp. The second anniversary saw the staging of the first Paradise Party. One weekend in summer fans of the show are invited to the island. For a nice fee off course. Except for the children's area, the fuck squad's facilities, Breeding House and our private facilities the entire island is free ground, to do whatever the visitors are inclined to. The condo's and beaches are free hunting grounds and the scene of many orgies. Off course enough film crews are present so little action is lost in the pay-per-view live streams that are aired non-stop the entire weekend. And all the footage including the additional takes from hidden HD mini cams all over the place provide for great editing into highly demanded Blu-ray products. On these weekends the studs visit the village as well and help the visitors make good use of the available female flesh.

Gloria off course was carrying after the anniversary show, nine months later resulting in a beautiful double-blood baby girl. She had not only resigned to her fate, but she embraced it. She became the big star in the first Paradise Party, where she was gangbanged almost non-stop the entire weekend by practical every male present on the island. Bareback, unprotected.

EPILOGUE 2

The show winners thus far

#1 - Asia (blue) & Daniel boy 5 month old and 2 month pregnant

#1 - Ruby (red) & Benjamin boy 5 month old and 3 month pregnant

#2 - Gloria (green) & Greg kid 4 month old

#3 - Annette (green) & Aaron kid 3 month old

#3 - Nikki (yellow) & Curt kid 3 month old

#4 - Janice (blue) & John kid 2 month old

#5 - no winner!

#6 - one winner 9 month pregnant, not present

#7 - Mia (red) 8 month pregnant

#8 - Ginger (yellow) 7 month pregnant

#9 - no winner!

#10 - Faye (red) & Chris 5 month pregnant

#10 - Linda (green) 5 month pregnant

#11 - Vanessa (yellow) & Adrian 4 month pregnant

#12 - Raven (blue) 3 month pregnant