I'm His "Dirty, Little Slut"

Story Info
My lover takes charge of when and how I cum.
1k words
4.22
65.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay waiting on my bed, halfway drifting off, waiting for my lover to walk into the room. Finally, I hear the door latch snick. My pussy immediately starts to get slick, getting ready for all that he'll do to it. I hope.

It's dark in my room, lit only by candlelight, but I know he can easily see my pale body against the soft, dark sheets. Without a word, he leans over me on the bed and gently rolls me to my side, facing away from him.

My pussy clenches in desire.

I feel his hand stroke my shoulder and his fingertips graze first the tops of my breasts, then cup the undersides, as he begins to nip and lick my "spot" where my neck meets my shoulder - eliciting goosebumps and moans I am unable to hold back. My hips begin to push back against him, seeking his cock, and my nipples pebble into hard little points.

Finally, his hand nears my aching pussy. I arch toward him, wanting to feel some part of him inside me. He dips just one finger in, feels just how wet I am, and utters his first words of the night.

"Ah, my dirty little slut. You've been playing in that pussy without me, haven't you?" he growls in my ear.

His rough voice reverberating in my ear makes my body clench in anticipation and I start to push my ass back at him again, seeking relief.

"Oh no, baby girl. If you're gonna be a little slut without me around, you'll cum when I want you to when I'm here."

I can barely stand it. I need his cock inside me - my mouth, my ass, my pussy - now. He flips me over onto my back again and before I know what's happening, he locks one of my wrists into his handcuffs, grabs the other and secures me to the headboard of my wrought-iron bed.

Now I can see him, though not for long as he whips a blindfold out of his pocket. But I saw the evidence that his cock wants to be inside me just as much as I want it there. Thank god.

He blindfolds me and I hear him taking off all of his clothes. I can sense him near me, but he hasn't touched me again yet. Until I feel his cock rub against my right nipple. I try to push my breast more fully against it and thereby gain some satisfaction, but he pulls away.

"I'm gonna fuck your mouth like I want to, my dirty, little slut," he whispers.

At that, his cock pushes past my lips and into my mouth. I love the velvety feel of his hard dick on my tongue, and I immediately start licking and sucking it like I know he likes. But he has other ideas. He grabs my head and starts thrusting into my mouth to the hilt. I can barely take all of him in, but he just keeps fucking my mouth...hard, his whole body over me. I start moving my body any way I can to relieve the intense ache I have to cum. I push my nipples around on his legs as he straddles me. Their rough hair gives me some satisfaction. Then, he takes pity on me. He maneuvers one of his hair-roughened legs in between mine. Oh thank you! He knows I love that. I start to hump my pussy against his knee. I am so slick and wet at this point, it must surprise him, because I feel his cock tense up in my mouth like he's about to cum.

My pussy is throbbing. If I can just thrust my clit a little bit harder and for a longer stroke along his leg, I'll explode. He realizes this, and takes his whole body away from me- cock and all. I whimper.

"Not yet, baby girl," he says as I feel his teeth nip my hip.

He twists me over in the handcuffs and bites my ass hard. I yelp in pain and surprise, but amazingly, my pussy gushes out more wetness. Then as he licks and soothes the bite, his big hands come around and grab my nipples, pinching and twisting them sharply. I love this and I start to go wild, pushing my ass back against his face and tongue, just wanting him inside me anywhere. His tongue rims my asshole and pushes inside slightly. I push back harder, wanting more. He growls and roughly pushes me over onto my belly, twisting my handcuffed wrists painfully and immobilizing me.

"Up on your knees, my dirty slut," he says as he grabs my hips and helps me get my pussy to the height he wants.

With no more warning than that, I feel his cock slam into me. His balls slap against my ass. His hands stroke up my back lightly, gently, then come around to my breasts and grab them roughly. Once he has his fingers clamped onto my nipples, he uses them as an anchor as he starts to slam into me as hard as he can. The pull and pinch on my nipples along with the harsh pounding my pussy is experiencing drives me over the edge.

I start ramming my hips back against him to meet him thrust for thrust. I twist my body to increase the pain in my nipples and wrists. My pussy is just starting to contract on the first ripples of an orgasm when he lets go of one of my nipples, pulls back his hand, and slaps me hard on my ass.

My whole body contracts like a bow. My orgasm builds, and I start to scream. The tightening of my muscles around his cock starts to milk him and his pounding into me becomes a slamming.

Then he stills and I feel that beautiful cock attached to that beautiful man begin to pump his seed into me. That's what I love and live for. My pussy just keeps milking him. I cum for longer than I ever have before.

I love being his dirty, little slut.