I'm Hot For Teacher

Story Info
Instructor and student make passionate love.
912 words
93.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda was walking into her Economics class on her first day of college, thinking about how boring it was going to be, when she did a double take. Standing at the front of the lecture hall was the sexiest man she had ever seen.

He introduced himself as Dr. Stevens. He proceeded to lecture the class on the subject of economics, but Amanda couldn't even listen. She could not stop staring at the man in the front of the room. He appeared to be in his late 40s, with wavy black hair, and tortoise shell glasses. Then Amanda noticed something else....a wedding ring on his hand. She never thought he would pay any attention to her anyway, and just opened her book and began taking notes.

Later that night, Amanda was getting dressed to go to the local club to hear a new band play. She liked to dress sexy when she went out and was wearing a short black skirt, halter top, and knee high boots. When she got to the club with her friends, sitting at a table in front of the stage was none other than Dr. Stevens. With, what appeared to be his wife.

Amanda noticed his wife could have been a supermodel. Slightly bummed, she went to the bar to order a drink. While she was waiting for her drink, someone tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around. It was Dr. Stevens. He said to her if she was in his 11 a.m. lecture class and she stammered that she was. He told her he noticed her staring at her the entire class. Amanda didn't know what to say. She introduced herself and said she was just really intent on listening to the material at hand. But then Dr. Stevens whispered in her ear that he didn't want to stop staring at her either, and went back to the table where his wife was sitting. Amanda was so confused by the whole exchange that she left the club early and figured a nice bubble bath was in store to relieve the stress and awkwardness. The water was hot when she got in, but she loved the slight feeling of pain on her skin. She started to relax and touch herself. She began rubbing her soft, pink, pussy lips and imagining that Dr. Stevens was the one touching her. She took a sponge and let the water drip all over her taut nipples. She loved feeling how slippery her cunt got from the soap. She massaged her clit and knew she was going to come. She could feel the shock pulsate through her body when she did. She got out of the bath and got ready for bed.

In class the next day, Amanda didn't know what to do. She sat in the back of the lecture hall because of the awkward exchange the prior evening. She still thought Dr. Stevens was as hot as ever. She tried to just take notes and not look at him. When the class was about to end, Dr. Stevens said "Amanda Johnson, can you please stay for a moment, there is a registration matter we need to clear up". Amanda got worried thinking she might not have been registered properly or something. The class left and Amanda walked down to where her instructor was standing. He asked her to come to his office. They went through the office door, and he closed it and locked it.

He lifted her on his desk and pulled her panties down. He pushed her back and pushed up her skirt. She thought she was in some type of dream and couldn't believe this was happening. Dr. Stevens said to her that as soon as he saw her, he wanted to be inside her. All she could do is nod. He started kissing her pussy lips and then allowed his tongue to enter her snatch. He pushed his tongue as deep as it could go and she cried out in pleasure. He began to circle her clit with his tongue. She was extremely wet at this point and thought she was going to come. Then he stood up and undid his pants. She noticed his rock hard cock. He took off his glasses and starting fucking her on his desk. He kissed her supple lips and she could taste herself. He was thrusting hard and her legs were around his neck. She knew she was going to come soon if he kept doing this. With every thrust inside her she could feel the walls of her pussy open and welcome him in. He took his throbbing member out and turned her around so she was bent over the desk. He started fucking her from behind, very hard and very forcefully. He reached around and started stroking her clit with his hand. She came almost immediately in his hand. He felt her orgasm and removed his cock from her hot pussy and shot his milky load all over her back. He wiped off her back, and pulled her skirt down. Amanda then put her panties on and handed him his glasses. She just stammered and remembered he was married.

He thanked her for coming back to the office with him, and told her to remember to study for the test next week. She didn't know if she would ever have sex with him again, but Economics was definitely becoming her favorite subject in college.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No wonder

you disallow a star rating. I'd have given you one. (one is worse than no score.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to fast

This could have been developed better but good job all in all.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Relieving Tensions A student is inexplicably aroused by her professor.in Erotic Couplings
Assisting the Professor Marnie becomes her professor's new "personal assistant."in Erotic Couplings
My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
My Cocky Valentine Well hung young stallion takes his widowed mother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 01 A young man builds the perfect Hawaiian resort!in Mind Control
More Stories