I'm in Trouble

Story Info
His wife is going to have a lover, can he handle it?
2.1k words
3.45
186.1k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
likebstar
likebstar
42 Followers

Help! I may have gotten myself into something I can't handle. I don't actually have a story to tell yet, but I can tell you what's happened so far, and maybe some of you can give me advice as to my situation and how to deal with it.

For a long time, I've fantasized about my wife fooling around with other guys. This started about 6 months after we started dating, and has extended into our 2 years of a great marriage. I'm not sure what turns me on so much about this, maybe the idea of having to compete for her, maybe the idea of living vicariously through her, maybe feeling submissive to her, maybe just the idea that my wife is a sexual creature.

My strongest fantasies usually have her being very blatant about her flings, openly seeing other men, getting it on with a guy right in front of me - all very familiar I'm sure to anyone who has read a "Loving Wives" story.

My wife Elisa (not her real name) is 27, petite (5"3"), with short blonde hair and haunting brown eyes. She has a hot body, with amazing perky medium-small breasts (both nipples are pierced with small steel loops, making them stand up on display and hard to hide). She has an awesome round ass that she shows off often by wearing low-waisted pants with g-string underwear, the "T" of which is inevitably visible to any voyeuristic eye, riding high above her low-cut pants. Elisa also keeps her pussy in a neatly trimmed strip, and has a cute tattoo to the right above her crotch, but far enough below her belly button that if you have ever seen it, then you most likely were her lover...

(As for me, I'm 36 (look 26 ...geez what a cliché haha), 5'11" with short brown hair, brown eyes, slightly tan, slim build.)

I've always shared my fantasies with her, and she's been generous enough to humor me with false tales of going out and fucking other boys, etc. When we discuss it seriously, she admits that she wouldn't mind fooling around if she could find the right guy, but would never want to actually fuck any other guy but me. That was fine, as the idea of her just kissing another guy is enough to drive me crazy with lust and jealousy.

Knowing this is a my constant obsession, Elisa had recently started to casually be more on the lookout for cute boys, but it had so far been half-hearted, as the motivation for doing so wasn't as much hers as it was mine.

Then something happened recently. We were at a crowded club a couple of weeks ago, and at one point she was dancing in another part of the club. Driving home at the end of the night, she mentioned that she briefly met a guy named David while dancing and he had given her his phone #. On further inquiry, she admitted that he was attractive and that they had been flirtatiously eyeing each other all night.

A week went by, his phone number sat on the counter uncalled. I figured she wasn't that interested in him, and had oddly mixed feelings about it, relieved in one way, kind of disappointed in another.

The following weekend, we were leaving a music event when a young, tall guy with no shirt, tanned body, slender and muscular, grabbed Elisa's arm and said "Hi!" It was David. As we happened to be in a rush, Elisa only had time for a quick smile and a "Hi! Great to see you!" as we walked out.

For some reason, this encounter made Elisa feel bad about not having called him. At the same time she didn't know how to handle it, as she felt it wasn't right not to let him know up-front that she was married and just wanted to be friends. This line of thought had me raise an eyebrow, as she has plenty of friends that she barely has time for, yet she wanted to start a new friendship with a guy she didn't even know?! Regardless, I advised her that she best be honest, as it wouldn't be fair if she got his hopes up for a potential girlfriend when that wasn't going to happen.

This Tuesday night when we went to bed, she was unusually restless and we ended up having hot and mutually intense sex. It was not in any way routine for a work night, and by the time she finally came hard from riding my cock and collapsed against me, I was really wondering what got her so worked up to begin with. Nuzzled against my neck, she whispered, "I don't know what I'm doing..." I asked her what she was talking about.

"I made a date to go out with David on Thursday night".

My heart started pounding.

I asked her if she told him she was married. She said she had, but he was still excited to see her regardless. She didn't expect that response, and found herself saying yes to his invite. He had suggested they go to a popular restaurant, and then go out to a music event afterwards. She countered that she had an important work meeting the following day (which was true), and that she may not be able to stay out very late.

Her admission that she made a date with another man, and her related subsequent horniness after doing so, kept me wide-awake with a raging hard-on for most of the night.

Today is Friday. Last night I watched me wife get ready for a date with another man. It was surreal. The first blow to my gut was walking into the bathroom while she was showering and noticing that she was shaving and trimming her pussy! I knew she usually only does that when she thinks she may have sex that night, but I didn't mention it, and felt like it was just her way of making herself feel sexier. And regardless, she kept emphasizing to me that she was not expecting to do anything at all on the date, just to talk and get to know him. She took an exceptionally
long time putting on some light makeup and doing her hair. I then watched her put on a black lace g-string, followed by extremely low-cut jeans. When she held out two black evening shirts asking for my advice regarding which one to wear, my shaking hand was ruled more by my cock then my heart as it pointed to the one that showed more skin. Thankfully, she tut-tutted me and said she didn't want to give him the wrong idea and put on the more conservative one. This was ludicrous of course, as what did she think a man had in mind when he asked a married woman for a date? And what did she think he thought her motivations were when she actually said yes? She finally completed the outfit in her trademark black leather platform boots. My heart was pounding, she looked hot.

When she left at 7pm, (he rang our apt buzzer to pick her up) she mentioned once again that she would be home early, right after dinner. I asked her to give me a call if she stayed out later then expected.

She didn't come home until almost 2am.

Needless to say, I had been wide-awake all night, with a feeling like my insides were twisting. She walked through the living room, nonchalantly said hi, and quickly slunk into the bathroom. When she finally came out, I could tell she had been drinking. I held her, and asked her quietly if she had been a bad girl. She slowly nodded... yes.

I asked what she had done.

"We just kissed... " She mumbled.

"What else?" I croaked.

"..We didn't have sex or anything" She replied. "We just kissed a lot"

I asked her how long they had been making out and where.

"I don't know... hours, I guess... in his car"

At this point I was actually hyperventilating from the different emotions I was feeling. We sat on the couch, and she told me how she didn't expect it, and how he's a great guy, who is extremely athletic (an ex-boxer), highly intelligent, sensitive and charming. She told him about our arrangement, that she could see anyone she wishes with my blessing and encouragement, he told her about his long-distance girlfriend and open relationship...and then she told me how when they finally kissed, how sensual he was, and how much she was attracted to him, how she put her hand in his shirt to feel his soft skin and hard chest, how he slipped his hand down her pants to grab her ass...

She told me about how wet he made her and how much better a kisser he was then I, and how she almost came just from making out with him.

"I'm in big trouble aren't I?" I asked.

"Yes, you are... " She said.

I felt compelled to inquire, "Were you tempted to do more with him... how far were you tempted to go?"

"I wanted to fuck him." She answered bluntly.

My knees went weak on me, and I felt light-headed. At the same time my cock, trapped in my pants, was hard as a rock and slick with precum.

"But you've always said you didn't want to actually fuck any other guy but me?" I stammered.

"Well, I guess I've changed my mind!" She flippantly replied.

"So what stopped you from going home with him?" I asked, expecting a romantic answer about her preferring to come home to me.

"Because I have this morning business meeting that I can't miss, and I knew if I went to his house, I'd be there all night! She replied.

I was reeling.
My sweet, young, loving, and so-far, faithful, wife was telling me that the only reason why she was at home with me and not out RIGHT NOW fucking another man - a practical stranger - all night, was because of a lousy work meeting!

"So, are you going to see him again?" I tentatively asked, already knowing the answer.

"Of course!" She replied.

"...Do you want to fuck him?" I whimpered.

"No,... She paused, "...I'm GOING to fuck him!"

I stifled a groan. "What if I asked you not to see him again?" I ventured.

"I've had to put up with your constant hounding about this fantasy of yours about me fooling around with another boy for years, and now that I've finally found a guy that I want to do it with, you can't handle it?" She exclaimed.
"If you ask me not to, I won't do it, but I'll completely lose respect for you!"

What could I say to that? I'm now stuck with a situation I created, but not sure if I can handle. They have tentative plans to see each other again some night next week, and the chance that they won't end up in his bed are slim to none. I have no doubt that he's going to make her addicted to his flesh and become her regular lover, as the combination of his charm, sensuality and tall, muscular, tanned, body will be the ultimate aphrodisiac for her.

She didn't even give me a sympathy fuck last night, she was too tired, and of course, the morning meeting.

As she rolled over, she whispered, "Do you think he will like my pierced nipples?"

"Yes, I think he's going to fucking love your pierced nipples." I replied, and grabbed my cock to relieve myself.

"Mmm...I hope so... " she mumbled, and fell asleep.

Painful, erotic images of her tits and hard nipples, wet with another man's saliva, as his hands and mouth ravaging her, together with the echo of her soft moans as she responded to his touch, haunted my mind.


The above is real and happening to me right now. Like I said, I don't know how to handle it. It gives me a raging hardon, but at the same time, makes me dizzy with fear and jealousy.

If any of you guys out there in "Loving Wives" have any tips for me about to handle this, I'd love to hear 'em. Please tell me what I am supposed to do all night when I know where she is and what she's doing!

And if any of you naughty wives and girlfriends have any suggestions as to how I should behave while my love has her fun, please don't hesitate to give me your experienced guidance.

- Scared boy

likebstar
likebstar
42 Followers